Lindsay Gets a Special Gift Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't hold it in anymore and just burst into tears. I hugged her as tight as I could. "I love you so much Donza."

She hugged me back. "I love you too Lindsay."

We held each other close until I stopped crying and longer. After a while we got up and went to the bathroom. While she turned on the shower, I took off my babydoll and thong and put them in a washing machine/dryer that was built into the wall. Donza pulled me under the water and I smiled and kissed her. After a while I took some soap and began to rub it over her body. As my hands were gliding over her soft, smooth flesh, my eyes fell on her tentacle-like hair that reached the middle of her back.

"Does your hair grow?" I asked.

"No," she said as she smiled, "because it's not hair. Our species doesn't have hair, it's actually part of my skin. Some people are born with shorter "hair", and others with longer."

"So since it's not hair, can you move it?"

She laughed. "No, there are no muscles there, but that could be something fun in the bedroom though. But even though I can't move it, there are a lot of nerves and it's extremely sensitive, especially when I'm aroused."

I grinned. "Well then," I said as I moved my head closer to hers, "that's something I'll have to remember for later." And our lips met again. We were already fully erect so, while kissing the entire time, I took our cocks, pressed them together and stroked us both until we came.

After washing us again, we dried off. By the time I got out of the shower, my babydoll and thong were already clean and dry. I put them back in the bag and put on my other clothes. Then we ate breakfast and we made our way to the medical lab to check up on Lucy. When we arrived she was laying on the bed, talking to Vozaada, the head doctor/scientist who took most of the tests and gave me my cock. I hadn't seen her much on Donza's planet, or here on the spaceship for that matter. When she saw me, she smiled and walked up to me.

"Hello Lindsay, it's good to see you again."

"It's good to see you too Vozaada. How's Lucy doing?"

"She's good, everything should be all right." She glanced over at Lucy. "You should say hi, she's been talking a lot about you."

I smiled, thanked her and walked over to Lucy. "Hey," I said while hugging her, "how are you doing?"

"Great. I was a little nervous at first when I came into this room, but Vozaada calmed me down." She looked into my eyes and grinned. "I can't wait to use it."

We talked for a bit until Donza joined us. "Everything went perfect Lucy, they're making the elixer right now and it should be ready in about a minute."

Lucy sat up in the bed and hugged Donza. "Thank you."

"Now when you have it, you can't use it for a few hours, you have to let your body get used to it first."

"So when will I be able to use it?"

"Don't worry, by this evening, everything should be fine."

At that moment, Vozaada came with the elixir. She ordered Lucy to stand up and take off her clothes so when she drank it, they could do the last check-ups. Once she was naked Vozaada gave her the elixir. And without any hesitation, she put the glass against her mouth and poured in the liquid. And not a second later she began to tremble and moan. She took hold of the bed not to fall over as her clit and pussy disappeared and something new took its place. She held her breath and bit her lip as her cock formed before our eyes. She let out a big sigh, and there it was. Her limp, what looked about 2-3 inches now, cock. The scientist examined it for a few seconds and then gave her the sign that everything was okay. She jumped in the air in excitement, making her limp cock bounce up and down, and gave Donza and me a hug.

When she had put her clothes back on, we went to the lunch room, got something to drink and talked mostly about her new dick. Then at four o'clock in the afternoon, we decided to go back to earth. Lucy said goodbye to the scientists and then we were off. One moment we were in the transport room, and the next we were in my back yard. We walked in through the backdoor and when we reached the living room, we caught my mother and sister kissing. And as weird as that would be for other people, here it was normal.

"Hey mom, hey sis."

They jumped at the sound of my voice. They both looked in our direction. "Hey Lindsay." they both said at the same time. Then my mom saw Lucy. "Hey Lucy, it's good to see you again."

From the way my mother reacted at her presence I gathered that my sister had already said that she knew.

"Hello miss Tyler."

My mom smiled. "Please Lucy, how many times do I have to tell you, you can call me Laura."

"I'm sorry miss Tyler."

My mom laughed again. "Come, sit I'll get everybody something to drink."

I grinned at my sister as I sat down next to her on the same spot where my mom sat. "I see you and mom are having fun." Lucy took place next to Tiffany while Donza sat down on the other couch. She ignored my comment and began talking to Lucy about how fun it is to have a dick. After a while, my mom came back with some water and soda and took place next to Donza where she hugged her. Then she turned to me.

"So Lindsay, it's your birthday tomorrow, what do you want?"

That's right. With all these things going on the past couple of days, I forgot about my own birthday. "I don't need anything mom, as long as you guys will be here, I'll be happy."

"You really don't want anything?" my sister asked.

I shook my head. "No, just you guys." And with that the discussion was closed and we talked about other things. As evening fell, my mother and Donza were secretly talking about something while I was talking to Lucy and my sister. Our conversation quickly took a sexual turn and soon we were making sexual jokes, and our hands were all over each other. "Let's go up to my room." I said, and before I knew it, they were up and already running upstairs. I stood up, walked over to Donza and kissed her. "I'm going upstairs, they're a little... excited."

Donza chuckled. "Have fun."

I quickly glanced over at mom and whispered in Donza's ear: "She likes it from behind." Then I took off. I didn't know if they were talking about that, but I knew that my mom had her ways. When I reached my room, Lucy and my sister were already half naked, wearing only their bras and panties, kissing on top of my bed. I could already feel myself getting hard. I stripped down to my bra and panties too and jumped on the bed. My sister broke the kiss with Lucy, moved towards me, put her hand on my cheeks and pressed her tongue down my throat. I entwined my tongue with hers while I felt Lucy planting kisses on my neck. My cock was already throbbing in my panties. My sister got off of me, and Lucy took her place and immediately kissed me.

My sister wasted no time and unhooked Lucy's bra. Lucy rolled off of me, took off her bra to reveal her cute little breasts and wrapped it around Tiffany's neck to pull her close on all fours and kissed her again. My sister's hands were already eagerly groping and kneading Lucy's breasts. I lay flat down on the bed, moved my head between their bodies and began kissing and licking lucy's tummy and belly button while my hand was gliding over her growing bulge. I heard a soft moan as my sister flicked her nipples and I massaged her balls. Then I felt fingers gliding over my back and Lucy unhooked my bra as well. I threw it on the ground and immediately unhooked my sister's as well.

She took it off and threw it next to mine. She pressed me down on my back and began kissing and nibbling my nipples. At the same time Lucy's lips found mine again and our tongues were very quickly massaging one another. Then, after a few minutes of kissing, she playfully bit my lip and crawled over the bed towards my erection. While Lucy was taking of my panties, my sister saw the opportunity and kissed me again. As I felt one pair of lips pressed against mine, I felt another pair wrapping around the head of my cock. I moaned into my sister's mouth as Lucy's lips engulfed my entire shaft. She held her mouth at the base and began swirling her tongue around my head making me shiver and ooze precum on her tongue.

My sister wanted some oral pleasure too, so she got off me and took of her panties. And that's when I saw my sister's cock for the first time. It was about 6 inches, the same as mine, but a bit thicker. It was swollen, twitching and aching to be pleased. She moved on top of me in a 69 position, pressing her dick against my lips. I barely opened my mouth and already her precum was filling me up. I opened up my mouth and took her completely in. She tasted a bit like mother, but it had something special that was unique to her. When I began bobbing my head up and down her shaft, I felt two tongues licking and swirling around my head. I sometimes lost the feeling of their lips as they engaged in a kiss, but they always returned their attention to my twitching member. All that time I was busy loving the taste and feel of my sister's erection. I moved my hands up her butt and pushed her towards me so I could get as much of her as I could.

Then one pair of lips, one tongue removed itself from my dick and had it's way with my ass. Her tongue worked magic on my hole. I shivered and moaned as her tongue glided over the rim over and over again, waiting to drill herself in me. She knew I wanted her to, but she kept teasing me. Then, finally she pushed her tongue inside my hole. I felt it gliding against the walls of my insides and it drove me crazy. I twitched uncontrollably in my sister's mouth as Lucy drilled deeper and deeper. Precum filled Tiffany's mouth as I was busy enjoying her taste as well. Then she began fucking my mouth and I surrendered my body to their touch. I moaned, I panted, I shook and I arched my back as Tiffany had her way with my mouth and Lucy penetrated her tongue deep inside me. My ass contracted around her tongue and I was craving to be fucked by these beautiful girls.

Then, they both got off me. Lucy took of her panties and lay down on her back next to me, her dick next to my head. Tiffany got behind me and rolled me on all fours so my head was an inch away from Lucy's erection. It was a cute 5.5 inches long and I wanted to taste it so bad. I felt my sister pressing her cock against my hole, waiting to enter me. I nodded and she began to push herself inside me. She was thicker than Donza or mom so she filled me up nice and slow. When she was completely inside of me, she waited for a while, and when I was used to it, she began thrusting. Meanwhile I was already working my way down Lucy's shaft. The room was filled with the scent of sex and sweat. My sister began thrusting slow at first, but then lust took over her body and she began pounding at my ass. Her body slapped against my butt and my eyes rolled back as she filled me up.

After a while Lucy moved over into a 69 position and began sucking me as my sister was pounding. Her hands moved towards my breasts and pinched my nipples. Then, after another few minutes, my sister left me and my ass was begging to be filled again. She lay down on the bed on her back, and lifted her legs in the air, showing of her cute ass. She had this begging look in her eyes, and I knew what she wanted. I got on my knees and aimed my cock against her hole. She looked so cute and innocent when she gasped as I slid in her for the first time. I leaned forward and kissed her as I started moving my hips. After only a few thrusts I felt something against my ass. Lucy was standing behind me ready to penetrate me for the first time. I broke the kiss. "Oh God Lucy, fuck me now."

And she very willingly complied. I moaned incredibly loud as she fucked my ass, just as my sister did as I fucked her ass. Every part of my body tingled, every nerve was extremely sensitive, and when Lucy's hands groped my breasts and flicked my nipples I twitched inside my sister and arched my back. Lucy began kissing and gently biting my neck as my hips switched between moving down Lucy's shaft and into Tiffany's ass. My hands moved all over my sister's thighs, kneading wherever I could. Then my one of my hands found her throbbing, twitching, swollen cock. I wrapped my fingers around her shaft and began stroking it.

"Oh God Lindsay!" She shouted, yelled out my name as she lost control over her body. She managed to wrap her shivering arms around my neck and pulled me close to kiss me again. Even her lips and tongue were trembling as I pounded her ass over and over again. Then Lucy fastened up the pace and fucked me hard and fast making me pant and moan. She groped my breasts harder, making me shout out her name. As a reflex of her beginning to thrust faster and faster, so did I. I filled up my sister quicker and stroked her dick faster and faster and when we kissed and our tongues entwined again, I pushed her over the edge. She moaned in my mouth at first, but had to brake the kiss to shout out my name once more. Her body shook and she panted as her ass tightened and she shot strings of cum on her breasts and tummy.

Thanks to her ass contracting around my shaft, I only needed two more thrusts before I came too. My ass tightened as well making Lucy's thrusts feel even more intense as I filled up my sisters insides. "Oh God Lucy, don't stop!." I yelled as I kept pounding at my sisters ass, milking out all of my cum. After five more thrusts Lucy yelled as well. "I'm gonna come too!" And hot globs of her cum filled up my ass like mine filled up my sisters. she shook uncontrollably as she pounded away at my ass. Then we all collapsed on top of each other, panting, sweating, catching our breath. We all laughed, kissed and touched each other before going at it again.

The first thing I felt when I woke up was hot breath on both sides of my neck. Tiffany and Lucy had their bodies pressed firmly against mine as they were softly sleeping, their breasts poking at my sides every time they took a breath. I tried to keep still, not trying to wake them up, but they awoke soon after me. Tiffany was the first one. When she saw me, she smiled and kissed me. "Happy birthday little sis." And Lucy followed short after that. "Happy birthday Lindsay."

I hugged them both tightly. "Thanks guys." The only thing we talked about was of course last night, and I caught myself looking a lot at Lucy. I was so happy that she accepted this, that she wasn't disgusted at all. I even noticed her and my sister crossing eyes a lot, smiling and laughing at each other's jokes. Maybe last night had kindled the flame between these two girls. I decided to leave them alone, picked out some clothes and made my way to the bathroom. It was a pleasant surprise seeing Donza undressing as I opened the bathroom door. I wrapped my arms around her stomach and she jumped at my touch.

"Good morning sweetie." I softly said as my lips touched her neck.

She turned around and kissed me. "Happy birthday honey. So, I bet you three had fun last night."

I grinned. "I could probably say the same thing about you and mom."

Her slight blushing and smiling was all I needed to confirm it. I kissed her again, locked the door and filled up the tub. When the bath tub was filled with water and foam, I got in, half laying on my back, half leaning against the end of the tub and gestured Donza to join me. She quickly hopped in with her back towards me and leaned back against my body. My breasts were pressed against her back, and she rested her head on my shoulder, while I rested my head on top of her head. My hands found her tummy and softly rubbed it. We kept that position for a long time, just being silent and enjoying each other's company, each other's warmth and touch. After a long time, I grabbed the soap, squirted some on my hands and began washing Donza's body.

I began at the top of her shoulders, the only part of her body, except her head, that was not in the water. My hands moved in slow, circular motions. They went under water and glided over her arms towards her hands, that were now resting on her tummy. When my hands reached hers, she took hold of them and rubbed them with her thumbs. She looked up at me, smiled in this perfect way that made me long for her body, her touch, her lips. We both moved in for the kiss, and when our lips touched, time stopped and everything around me disappeared. The house, the bathroom, the bath tub and the water, it all just disappeared into nothingness. Her body sank into mine, and our souls were one. I could feel every inch of my body heating up, I had this sensation in my stomach building up, but the control was lost. I was floating away as her lips took me deeper and deeper into this unknown place, filled with pleasure. My heart was pounding through my chest, goose bumps covered my body and my closed eyes rolled back into my head. And then, when our lips lost touch, I was brought back to reality. Her warmth and love was still fresh on my trembling lips as the bathroom, the bath tub and the water slowly faded into view. The kiss only took a second in real life, but it was the most intense and loving kiss I had ever had. The perfect kiss.

We stared into each other's eyes, losing ourselves again, and I knew she felt the same way. She squeezed my hands once more and then let them go. I moved my hands back up her arms, over her shoulders and down to her breasts. By now all the soap was gone, but I had this urge, this craving to touch her body, to feel her skin beneath my fingers, to make her feel like she has never felt before. My hands reached her breasts and they melted in my hands. She rested her head on my shoulder again and gasped as my fingers so softly, so lovingly caressed and squeezed her perfect, tender breasts. Her breathing became heavier as my fingers followed the curves of her breasts and I cupped them in my hands. I began to whisper in her ear, complimenting her, telling her how beautiful she looked, how perfect she was, how much I loved her. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed my touch and my sweet words in her ear.

I caressed, cupped and squeezed her breasts for who knew how long before my hands glided further down over her tummy towards her cock. I teased her and began rubbing her inner thighs. I moved my hands up her incredible thighs, stopping just before reaching her balls and moved them back down again. She wanted what I wanted too, me inside her, loving her, filling her up. But she couldn't wait. She lifted her butt a little, grabbed hold of my shaft with her o so tender fingers and pressed it against her entrance. She gasped again as she let herself sink onto me. My god she felt so amazing. She let herself sink halfway down my cock and I took over the rest. She sighed as I slowly pushed myself completely in her. Our bodies were one again. I held myself there and moved my hands back up to her breasts, caressing and squeezing them the exact same way like before.

I began to move my hips slow and tender. The moans escaping her lips were silent and soft as my hips moved back and forth. This was infinity times better than last night with my sister and Lucy. The love, the passion and the lust that Donza and I shared for one another came to life in our movements. We were madly in love and no one could take that away from us. Not my mother, not my sister and not Lucy. We were perfect for each other, and it was in passionate moments like these that nothing around us mattered anymore. Just the perfect woman, me and the act of true love.

I kept my movement the same slow speed the entire time. Then I remembered us talking about her "hair" in her shower the other day and how it was extremely sensitive. It was kind of pressed between her head and my shoulder, so I let go of her breasts and took it in my hands. She shivered at my touch. I began combing it, her tentacle-like hair sliding between my fingers. She moaned a bit louder and her ass kept contracting around my cock. Before I knew what I was doing I was kissing it. That was the first time I ever saw her get goose bumps. With every kiss her ass contracted more around my slowly thrusting shaft and I could tell by her hard breathing and panting that she was close to her orgasm. And so was I.