Lindsay Gets a Special Gift Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I heard Donza scream. Her ass contracted, her body shook but she kept riding me. Lucy gagged and moaned as Donza filled her mouth, shooting globs of cum down the back of her throat. She got so tight when she climaxed, still she rode me. That's when I came too. I moaned, my mouth still filled with Lucy's cum as it slurped around her member and I shot strings of cum, filling up Donza. I shot too much cum for her ass to handle and it dripped down along my shaft onto my balls and atop my sister's cock which was still pounding away at my ass.

But that didn't take long either. My ass contracted as well and it wasn't long before I felt hot juices hitting the walls of my insides again and again. My eyes rolled back as my climax kept going for what felt like eternity. We didn't stop. We kept riding and fucking each other. Lucy's ass and mouth filled by my mother and Donza, mine and by Lucy and my sister, and Donza's ass filled by me. Our nerves got so incredibly sensitive when we climaxed that every bit of movement felt like heaven. I can't remember how long we kept going, not wanting to swallow Lucy's cum just yet.

My mom was the first to stop. She left Lucy's ass with a pop and Lucy gasped around Donza's dick, her mouth still filled. Then Lucy slid out of my mouth, her member shining with her cum that was still in my mouth. She got off Donza and began kissing my mother, probably sharing the cum. Then Donza and my sister both left me at the same time. My dick slid out of my lovers ass as my ass was being emptied. The first thing I did when she was out of me was kiss her. I wanted to share her girlfriends cum with her. She very willingly took it in and we played around with it before swallowing. when we broke the kiss she whispered: "Thank you."

We all collapsed on the bed. Lucy on my mother, my sister on Donza and me in the middle panting and sweating. My orgasm still hadn't subsided. I looked around at what was now my family. My mother making out with my sister's girlfriend, my best friend and the love of my life making out with my big sister. I kissed everyone again. I wanted to feel their tongues against mine again.

"This is the best birthday ever." We all laughed. We kissed, groped and fooled around a bit more and somehow, I don't know how, but somehow we all fell asleep on my mother's bed.

"I'm going to miss you Lindsay." Lucy whimpered as she hugged me the next day.

It was already noon. We had played around again, washed ourselves and ate, but now it was time to leave.

"I'm going to miss you too, every single one of you."

Lucy, my mom and my sister, they all cried, they all hugged me.

"Why don't you come with us?" Donza suddenly asked.

That got everyone's attention. "Really?" my mom asked in disbelief.

Donza nodded. "Why not? I have room in my ship and in my house and that way no one will be left behind and no one will be alone."

My mom thought it through. Then she agreed. "Why not honey," she said as she looked at Tiffany, "I mean we don't have any family in this city anyway. Maybe our friends will miss us, but I'd rather be with my family."

Tiffany considered it and nodded. "Sounds great, but I can't, I'm with Lucy now and she has family here."

I took Lucy's hands in mine and squeezed them. "Can you come with us? I don't want to lose you again, I can't lose you again. Please?"

Her eyes began to water. "I can't, I mean my parents are here and I still have to go to college. I..."

Donza put her hand on Lucy's shoulder. "You can study animal care on my planet as well. Then you and Lindsay can open your own practice, like you always talked about."

My eyes began to water now too and I squeezed her hands harder. "Please, I can't lose you."

"Okay," she said as she hugged me, "I'll come with you." Tears fell down our cheeks. When our hug ended she turned to my sister who was crying now too. They held each other in each other's arms and kissed. After a long kiss she laughed and wiped her tears away. "I guess I'll go and pack... and thell my parents I'm going away."

I hugged her again and said I would go with her if she wanted. But she declined the offer. This was something she had to do alone.

An hour and a half later my mother and sister were ready. Then the door bell rang and Lucy was packed as well.

"So, what did your parents say?" I asked, a bit scared and guilty of what I put her through.

She shook her head. "They weren't home so I wrote a long letter explaining why I left, but I didn't say I was going to outer space."

I hugged her. "I'm sorry for what I've put you through Lucy."

"No, don't be. I have been thinking while I was packing and this is the best solution. I lost you for more than six months and I don't want to lose you again. And I still get to be with Tiffany."

My eyes watered again. "Thank you." She smiled.

Once every one was ready we went outside into the back yard. I smiled at Lucy and then we were on the ship. I took Donza's hand in mine and watched them as we walked out of the transportation room and into a hallway. My best friend, my mother and my sister. My family off to a distant planet.

I turned to Donza. "Thank you."

She smiled. "Anything for you sweetie."

Our heads moved and our lips came together and formed a perfect kiss.

THE END

Thank you to everyone who read this story or has read my other ones. If you enjoyed it, please take the time to rate or comment. I would love to hear what you thought about it. What was good? What could be better? Please let me know.

PS. This is the end of this series for now. If I ever come up with the story of another chapter I will write it, but for now I think this series has ended. If you have a suggestion as to where this story could go, what the next chapter could be about, please leave a comment and maybe I will give it a shot.

I will however, and this idea came from someone who commented on chapter 2, make a separate story about Lindsay's mother. I will tell you how Tiffany found out her mother has a cock. That's why I didn't write it in this chapter, I didn't want to spoil it just yet. This story will probably feature the events that happen between chapter 2 and 4 when Lindsay was on Donza's planet and the events that happened in this chapter that you didn't see it. By the last I mean the first time Tiffany shows her her cock for the first time and when Donza made love to her when Lindsay was busy making love to Lucy and Tiffany. I don't know when I'll begin and when it will be finished, but I'll probably name it something along the lines of this series.

Again, thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed.