Lindsay Gets a Special Gift Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cartman94
Cartman94
138 Followers

"I'm gonna come Donza."

She began bobbing up and down even faster. My breaths were deep and my moans were loud as she began simultaneously sucking and stroking me. She swirled her tongue one last time around my head and she pushed me over the edge. Strings of cum shot out of my cock against the back of Donza's throat. I screamed and moaned her name as the feeling of pure euphoria washed over me. Donza let go of my cock, swallowed my cum but didn't stop.

She took hold of my thighs, lifted my butt up a little and began pushing her tongue down my ass. "Aah, fuck!" I yelled, my last orgasm not entirely behind me. Her tongue drilled incredibly deep inside my ass and I kept moaning as she glided it against the walls of my insides. My cock didn't have any time to go limp, it was already throbbing and aching for more. With every passing second she went deeper and faster, deeper and faster. I surrendered my body to pleasure and mind went blank and my moans became silent as my lover worked her magic with her tongue deep, deep inside. I already felt something stirring inside me until my ass suddenly felt empty.

I opened my eyes to see Donza standing next to the bed, holding her swollen cock in her hand and looking at me. I immediately knew what to do and without any words I crawled towards her, licking my lips at the deliciousness I was about to taste, sat on the edge of the bed and took her in my mouth. She moaned loudly as my lips reached the base and my nose was pressed against her body. I began swirling my tongue around her head before switching back and forth between swirling and bobbing my head up and down. Just as I did with her, she grabbed my head and glided me along her shaft. Suddenly, she held my head still and began face-fucking me. Her balls slapped against my chin and precum oozed out of her as I enjoyed the rough treatment she gave me.

After a while, she pulled herself out of my mouth, pulled me from the bed and pushed me with my back against the wall. She had a devilish smile on her face as she grabbed my thighs and lifted me up. I grinned and wrapped my legs around her butt and my arms around her neck. She positioned herself against my entrance and in one move buried her entire cock inside me. This pushed me over the edge again and my cum shot against our bodies as she began fucking me hard. I let out a moan so loud half of the planet could hear it, but she silenced me by kissing me and entwining her tongue with mine.

My eyes rolled back in my head as I was held there, back against the wall, my arms and legs wrapped around her and her cock furiously pumping in and out of my ass. My still hard dick bounced against our bodies, my breasts bouncing up and down. She began nibbling one of my little pink nipples again and immediately my entire body was covered in goose bumps. I didn't know how she did it but she made me feel like I had an orgasm the entire time.

I thought she was about to come when she slowed down, but I was wrong. She pulled out and led me to the little balcony she had in her room facing the river behind her house. I leaned forward, took hold of the railing and presented my ass, eagerly waiting to be filled again. The cool breeze tightened my muscles and only enhanced the amazing feeling when she filled me up again. I moaned incredibly loud as she fucked me hard from behind. She dug her fingernails in my flesh as her thighs kept slapping against mine, her cock so deep inside me. I tightened my grip around the railing as she began fucking me even faster and harder. She moved her hands and began kneading my breasts as well, my mind spinning like never before.

I lost count of time and I don't know how long she fucked me on the balcony before leaving me and moving back inside. We fucked hard and fast in every position we could come up with. Her touch, her scent and her fucking kept me in an orgasmic bliss the entire time. Then, after a long time, I was laying on my back, my legs on Donza's shoulders, her cock pumping hard inside me she said, "Lindsay, I'm gonna come."

"Harder," I managed to whisper between my moans. She did as I said and began moving even harder and faster until she began screaming my name. I felt her cock throb inside my ass and hot globs of cum shot against my walls as she filled me up. That pushed me over the edge one final time and my ass contracted around her cock that was still filling me up and the little amount of cum I had left dripped down my shaft and landed on my body.

She slid out of me and we fell down on the bed, completely out of breath after our incredible fucking. Sweat was dripping down our bodies as we panted and shook. I rolled on top of her and entwined my tongue with hers again. Then, after a long time of kissing and getting our breath back, without saying a word, we fell asleep.

"I guess you and Donza had some fun last night," Lucy joked as I entered the kitchen next morning in my pajama's.

She was eating cereal and my face turned red at her comment. Even though every single person in this house had slept together, it was always a bit embarrassing knowing someone heard you. Especially when you know that that person sleeps two rooms further. My moms bedroom was between both of ours. I took a bowl and poured some cereal for me as I answered, "I probably could say the same about you and my sister. You couldn't keep your hands of each other before you went to bed to 'sleep'."

Now it was her time to turn red and I knew I was right but she quickly answered with a smile, "Well, I can't help it if she loves my cute little breasts, and if she wants to suck on them, I'm not going to say no."

"I think you two did a little bit more than that," I said and as when her head turned even redder I knew I was right again and I had to laugh a bit. Just at that moment Donza walked in too.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Oh," I said nonchalantly, "we were just discussing Lucy's cute, perky little breasts and how my sister likes to suck on them."

That's when I felt her hand slapping my shoulder and Donza and I both had to laugh. "They are very cute Lucy," Donza said, only making Lucy blush even more to the point where her head looked like a tomato.

Lucy quickly changed the topic and we talked about other stuff until we heard a voice coming from the living room next to the kitchen. "You would do that for me? Thank you so much!"

The three of us were wondering what Miina was so excited about and were a bit surprised when my mom walked into the kitchen. "What was that about mom?"

"Well, Miina is looking for a job," she began as she sat down next to us, "and my manager had been talking a lot lately about hiring someone new because there was a lot of work so I figured I'd ask Miina if she wanted me to put in a good word for her. Maybe it's not her dream job, but at least it would keep her busy and when I asked her she was very excited and very happy, as you might have heard, that I wanted to do that for her. So today she'll accompany me to work, take an interview and hopefully get the job. Right now she's upstairs getting ready."

Donza smiled and gave my mom a hug. "Thank you for doing this Laura."

"No problem Donza and besides, it will give me a chance to get to know her."

Some time later both my sister and Miina came downstairs and we all ate breakfast. Mom and Tiffany left for work, and just like mom said, Miina went along with mom. After Lucy and I got dressed we decided to, instead of just studying, go to the forest to look at the wildlife. Miss Leera said that it's always a good idea to just go find wild animals and see how they live. Just seeing them helps you understand them more, and that's what we were going to do. We got ready, said goodbye to Donza after she told us to be careful and took off. The forest wasn't very far, in fact it pretty much surrounded her house. There was one road and grass on either side in front of her house and on either side of the grass, the forest began.

We began walking and slowly but surely made our way deeper into the forest. As we got further, more animals started to appear and it always amazed me that even the smallest ones always looked so beautiful and majestic. There were almost no dangerous animals on Zeedar, and the animals that were dangerous didn't live around these parts of the planet so there was no problem for us getting close to whatever animal we wanted. As we passed animal afer animal we tested each other's knowledge by asking what the name of that particular animal was, what it ate, how it lived and stuff like that. We practically knew everything the other asked.

We walked and looked around for a very long time before we stumbled across a tree with a ladder that led to a tree house. We both found it a bit weird that there was a tree house deep in the forest and we figured it must have been from a family with kids not so long ago because it all seemed pretty new so we decided to climb it and rest there for a while. There was of course nothing there except for the wooden planks, but everything was better than sitting in dirt so we sat down against the wall next to each other.

After a few moments of silence I began talking. "So, how's it going with you and Tiffany?"

"Everything is going great," she smiled, "I know we've only been together for like 2 months but I think it's really going somewhere. I mean I have had a couple of boyfriends before, but this thing with your sister feels so perfect."

"That's great, you two look so happy together."

She took my hand in hers in rubbed it with her thumb. "I have you to thank for that. Well, you and Donza."

"How's that?"

"If you had never met Donza," she began and placed her hand on my cock, giving it a soft squeeze which resulted in me letting out a soft moan, "you wouldn't have had this." She began rubbing it softly through my pants. "If it wasn't for this, we would be still fucking each other with strap-ons." She moved her head and began kissing my neck. "And if we would still be fucking each other with strap-ons, I would never have ended up in bed with you and your sister."

She moved and straddled my stretched legs. "So, like I said, I have you to thank for that."

I moved in and kissed her. "You're welcome," I smiled.

She began removing her top. "And now that we're all alone, deep in the forest," she continued, her top now off and her hands already unhooking her bra, "I think it's time to show you how grateful I really am."

She removed her bra revealing her small, perky A-sized breasts. I immediately took one of her nipples in my mouth and began sucking it. She laughed a bit. "Wow, so eager to suck on my little breasts huh? You're just like your sister."

I looked up, briefly letting go of her nipple to answer before taking it back in my mouth. "What can I say, it runs in the family."

Her laugh quickly changed into a soft moan as I began nibbling it. I traced my tongue around her pink areola and flicked her hard nipple with my tongue a few times before moving over to her other nipple and deliver the same treatment. She traced her hands through my hair and yelped every once and a while as I pleased her petite breasts. I began massaging her breasts with my hand while moving upwards kissing every inch of her body. My lips found her collarbone, her shoulder, her neck and her cheek until we looked each other in the eyes for only a split second and our lips collided. Our mouths parted at the same time and our tongues entwined into a kiss I had never experienced before. It wasn't filled with the same love the kissed me and Donza had but it was filled with something else. Something I couldn't explain, something I could only have with my best friend. She must have felt it too because she put her hands on my cheeks and pulled me closer, making the kiss even more powerful. Our tongues danced around and explored every bit of the crevice.

We both broke the kiss and stared into each other's eyes. The feeling I had experienced in our kiss was now reflected in her blue eyes. I placed my hand on her cheek and caressed it with my thumb. She smiled, took my hand that was on her cheeks in hers, kissed it and began undressing me. Her eyes were now also filled with lust and she pretty much ripped my clothes of off me until we sat there in the same position, me wearing only my bra and panties and she still only in her panties. We kissed again with the same feeling and now I moved my hand and began rubbing her already erect member through her panties. She moaned into my mouth and around my tongue as I would gently squeeze her shaft, and pretty soon her panties were wet with precum.

She broke the kiss only to begin kissing my neck and shoulder as I felt her hands sliding across my back towards my bra. As she was busy with my bra, I put two fingers in my mouth, lubing them up with my saliva and moved them down her back towards her ass. She had just unhooked my bra before digging her fingernails in my back as I immediately slid my two fingers in her ass. "Ah fuck yes," she moaned when my fingers were completely buried in her. She helped my free arm out of my bra revealing one breast and just groped it before I began moving my fingers. She squeezed my breast hard as I stretched my fingers, widening her up. "More," she managed to whisper in between her moans. I obliged and slid a third finger inside her stretching her even further. She kissed me again, placed the palm of her hand against my nipple and moved it in circular motions.

Now it was my turn to moan. How she rubbed my nipples was extremely erotic and I felt my cock twitching in my panties. She felt it too and moved her hand that was on my breast, sliding it over my belly and into my panties and firmly grabbed my cock. She paused for only a second or two before she started stroking it. My body shuddered when she reached my head, massaged it a bit and moved back down. I had trouble moving my fingers as her touch, her taste and smell caught all my attention. My lips and breasts melted into hers, my body burned up and pleasure filled my mind.

She broke the kiss after a long time and let go of my erection. She took off her panties and took off the rest of my clothes as well before straddling my legs again. "I want you inside Lindsay. Make love to me. Let's take this friendship to new heights, somewhere it has never been before, somewhere it can never go back."

I nodded, unable to speak after hearing those beautiful words. She was right, what we were about to do would take our friendship to new levels. That single kiss we had was better and more intense than all sexual encounters we had together combined. We both took my cock in one of our hands and aimed it at her entrance. She kissed me, our tongues entwining once more and finally let herself sink on my cock. Ever climax I ever encountered with her, both no toys, strap-ons or real cocks, hit me like one giant orgasm. We both broke the kiss to scream it out on top of our lungs. Making love to her would never be the same ever again. We were both too sensitive to move so we hugged each other tightly.

It could have been seconds, it could have been days, it could have been years. We just sat there, breathing onto each other's shoulders, arms wrapped around each other until she dug her fingers in my skin and began to move. It was complete silence except for silent moans and the act of making love. Every time she moved down, I discovered new parts of her. Every time she moved down, my cock would reach new places. I pulled her even closer. Our bodies were glued together, there was no way to tell where my breasts ended and hers began. We were one.

She leaned a bit back to look me in the eyes. "Please move too."

There was no way I could say no to those beautiful blue eyes. We moaned even louder as I thrusted up just as she moved down, my cock reaching even further. I could already feel an intense climax building up but I tried to hold it in, not wanting this perfect moment to end. To my own surprise I lasted longer than I thought I would. Her moans, her skin, her scent, she kept me in an orgasmic state every second I was inside her. Suddenly she began to move faster. My head was spinning, my heart was pounding, I had goose bumps everywhere as my best friend rode my cock.

Her moans became louder, her breathing became heavier and I knew she would come in a few seconds, and so would I. She rode me even faster. She dug her fingernails in my shoulders as I began thrusting faster too. Then, without any warning other than a loud scream, her body shook, her ass contracted incredibly tight and strings of cum shot out of her cock. It landed on my face, my breasts and tummy as she continued riding me. That's when it was too much for me too. I screamed as well as a mind-shattering orgasm washed over me. I grabbed her body tightly as cum exploded out of my throbbing cock, filling her up entirely. My mind went blank and I kept shooting cum inside her. It was too much for her ass to handle and some of it dripped back down on my shaft.

She fell forward onto me, my cock still buried deep inside. We panted as our orgasms didn't seem to subside. After a while she looked me in the eyes and there were no words needed. We hugged each other, knowing that our friendship had reached something new, something incredible.

"So, how was it in the forest this afternoon?" Donza asked that evening in bed.

"It was incredible honey. And I'm not talking about the animals, I'm talking about our amazing time in the tree house." She knew something had happened in the forest the moment we arrived back home.

"What was it like?"

"I can't even describe it. We had this amazing kiss that lead to some sex. Our friendship has reached some new level."

"That's wonderful baby," she smiled and she seemed genuinely happy with what happened.

She was silent for a while before she kissed me and playfully said, "I just hope you won't forget about me."

I kissed her passionately back. "Baby, you're still my number one. No one can take that away."

She lay back, grinned and even though she knew I meant it, she teased me by saying, "I'm afraid you'll have to prove that."

I put one finger in my mouth, lubed it up and slid it in her ass without any foreplay. She moaned and her cock was already growing. "I'll prove it to you any day, anytime, anywhere."

She smiled and pulled me in for a kiss.

I was the last one up the next day. I had felt Donza kissing my back as she woke up before I dozed off again. When I arrived downstairs at around 10:30 and I saw everyone it hit me that it was already weekend. The workdays on Zeedar were the same as on earth, 5 days of work and 2 days weekend. The only one who had to work on Saturday (or what we called Saturday on earth) sometimes, but only till noon, was my mother because she worked at a clothing store. But today was not a workday and I noticed her talking to Miina. I smiled at Lucy before I sat down next to Donza just as Miina got up to answer her phone. Not very long after Miina came running back into the room yelling and hugging my mother. She got the job at the clothing store.

"Thank you so much Laura," she said as she hugged my mother tightly.

"I'm just glad I could help," my mother smiled.

We all congratulated her and in celebration went out and got something to eat. The rest of the weekend was more or less normal. Lucy and I spent most of our time studying, Donza suddenly had to go to work for reasons I didn't quite understand and I noticed my mom spent most of her time chatting with Miina, probably about her new job.

I kept thinking about Donza's past all weekend and I wanted to help her but I felt like I needed to know a bit more, so when we were laying in bed Sunday evening I summoned up the courage to ask her.

"Honey," I began as I sat up.

"Yes?" She sat up to and looked at me with a smile.

Cartman94
Cartman94
138 Followers
123456...8