Lindsay Gets a Special Gift Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cartman94
Cartman94
138 Followers

"I'm gonna come soon Lindsay."

"Me, too," I managed to groan.

"Together."

I nodded, took her head in my hands and kissed her passionately. The warm feeling I had in my stomach got hotter and my body began to tingle all over. I was so close. Her tongue entwined with mine, her hands caressed my back, our nipples were pressed together. It was all getting too much, but I couldn't come just yet. She began moving faster, her grip tightened around my back. I was about to blow. Then, one last thrust and both our bodies shook and we moaned into each other one last time. My climax was gigantic. My body was melting, my hands were clamped to her back and I felt strings of cum shooting deep inside.

She fell on her back, pulling me with her. We lay there panting, sweating, and kissing while she was still so incredibly deep inside. Then after a while she slowly slid out of me and I gasped one more time. Then we just lay there cuddling, no one speaking until she fell asleep. I carefully rolled off her and just watched her sleep. I could have watched that face all night, and I would have if I didn't had to get up to pee. I put on some underwear and quietly left the room. There was a faint light shining through the window so I didn't bother turning on the lights which was a mistake because I didn't see her and ran right into Miina.

"Oh, sorry," I laughed and immediately noticed she was naked. Instinctively my eyes scanned her body and the first thing I noticed was that she didn't had her cock out. There wasn't enough light to see down there, but I was sure she had her vagina.

"No problem," she smiled back, not noticing me looking at her body, "good night."

"Good night," I called after her as she entered her room. It was only when I entered the bathroom that I realized that she didn't go to her own room. She entered my mother's room. That put a smile on my face.

"Good morning mom," I said when I entered the bathroom. She had apparently just got out of the shower and was drying herself off.

"Good morning Lindsay."

"So, you and Miina huh?" I didn't waste any time and got straight to the point.

Her face turned red immediately and she started stuttering. "Uhm... yeah... It's..."

"Hey don't worry about it mom, I understand" I assured her while I was taking off my shirt, "she's cute."

"How did you find out?"

"I saw her entering your room last night. Had a little fun?"

She giggled a bit nervously. "Nothing happened yet. We just talked and cuddled."

I looked at her for a few seconds. "That doesn't sound like you," I joked. By now my pants were also off and I was standing in front of her in my underwear.

"I want to talk to Donza about it first, see if she's okay with it. I don't want any trouble."

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind mom."

"I don't know Lindsay. Maybe it's going to be too weird you know and there's also this big age difference. She's nearly 20 years younger than me."

"So? Donza is also a bit older than me."

"Yeah, but not 20 years older. Still, maybe it'll be too weird."

I laughed a bit. "Come here," I said, took her hand and gave her a kiss. "Look what we just did. We are already weird. You know it, I know it and Donza knows it. You having a relationship with Miina would be a normal thing. Besides, you deserve to be happy. And if she makes you happy, then Donza will surely be okay with it. And about the age thing? I don't know what happened that brought you together, but if she already spent the night with you in your bed means she doesn't care about that so neither should you. And besides, you still look 20 to me."

She smiled and kissed me back. "How did I manage to raise such an amazing daughter?"

"I can think of a few reasons," I said while proceeding to undress, "and I'm sure us having sex doesn't hurt."

It was her turn to laugh now, and then had a surprised look on her face when I was completely naked. "No cock huh?"

My eyes went wide. Damn it, I didn't want her to know just yet. I wanted to keep it a secret for now. I looked at her face and saw she was waiting for an answer. She knew I preferred my penis over my vagina so naturally she'd ask about it, even if there was no reason. I tried to think of a reason and then figured I should tell her the truth. Why not, as long as she kept it a secret to everyone else. "I know it's soon and Donza and I only know each other for less than a year, but we're trying to have a baby."

She was even more surprised than before, which was understandable. "Really?" she asked. I nodded and in a split second she was hugging me. "Oh honey that's great. I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks mom, but we only tried once just yet so don't get too excited... and I was hoping if you could keep it a secret. I don't want everyone to know just yet."

"Of course honey," she said while her eyes were getting wet, "I'm just happy for you and Donza."

"Thanks mom, again. I'm gonna take a shower," I said and while walking towards it I remembered that I didn't have sex with my mom in a long time, "care to join me?"

I saw she had trouble declining my offer. "Sorry, already took one." I knew she wanted to. She's always in the mood.

"Aw come one," I said with a pouty face, "look at it." I turned around and shook my butt a bit. "It wants some attention." I immediately saw her cock swelling. I stepped into the shower and turned back to her. "I'll let you taste my pussy too. It's been a long time and I know you want to taste your daughter again. I can see it." She smiled and I knew I had her but still she wouldn't get in so I took the soap and dropped it. "Oops," I said in my naughtiest way possible, "look what I did." I smiled, turned around and bent over so she had a full view of my ass. When I turned back around she stood right in front of me.

"I guess I could use another shower."

I smiled and while I turned on the shower, her tongue was already sliding over my belly towards my pussy.

The day went by really quick and that evening I was lying in bed, reading a book miss Leera gave us until Donza entered the room with a bag in her hands. She put the bag on her nightstand and cuddled op close to me. "So apparently your mom and my sister are kind of a thing."

I closed my book and put it away. "That means she talked to you then."

"Yeah, after work."

"So, what do you think about it?"

She shrugged. "I like your mother, and if she makes my little sister happy, then I don't have a problem with them being together. Besides, they're both adults. They have the right to be together if they want to."

"I told her you wouldn't have a problem with it, but she didn't believe me. She seemed really nervous this morning."

"Well, she was definitely nervous when she talked to me about it. Normally, your mother is a very confident woman who gets what she wants, but that wasn't the case. I don't really know why."

"She was probably scared about how you would react. She thought that it'd be too weird having a relationship with the sister of her daughter's girlfriend. And she's also afraid about the age difference between them."

"Your mother having a relationship with Miina would probably be one of the more normal things in this household," she joked, "and I don't think Miina cares about the age difference."

"That's exactly what I said." Then after a short pause, "I hope it'll work out between them. I don't think my mother is completely over the fact that she can't be with Tiffany, even after all these months."

"We'll see I guess."

"I guess. So, what's in the bag?"

"Aha," she said while grabbing the bag. "Something useful." She pulled a package out of the bag. "Pregnancy tests."

She gave the package to me. "Wow, already?" I opened the package and pulled out what looked like a normal thermometer.

"Yup. These tests can let you know if our sperm and egg cells have bonded, even after one day. It usually takes a day for the sperm cell to reach the egg cell and bond with it, and with these tests, you can find out if they did or did not the very next day. If they did, there's a very, very high chance of pregnancy."

"That's incredible," I said while staring at the thing. "So how does it work? Do I have to put it in my mouth, do I have to pee on it? What do I do?"

"No, you turn it on and you insert it in your vagina. Then it'll do what it does and after about ten seconds you'll know if you're pregnant or not." She saw my curious face and said, "Why don't you try one?"

I smiled, gave her a quick peck on the cheek and took off the few pieces of clothing I had on. I fumbled around with the test in my hands. I was getting nervous. With shaking hands I turned it on and inserted the thermometer in my vagina. I had to let out a very soft moan. The next 10 seconds were the longest seconds of my life. My heart was about to beat out of my chest. Then I heard a beeping. I pulled it out and saw it was negative. Even though I didn't expect any different, I was still kind of disappointed.

Donza must have seen my reaction because she put an arm around me. "Hey come on honey, don't be sad. We only tried once."

"I know," I sighed.

She kissed my shoulder and rested her head on it. "You know what that means?" she asked after I laid the test on the nightstand.

"No, what?"

She spun me around on top of her. "That means we'll have to try again and again now don't we?"

"I like the sound of that," I grinned and kissed her.

"Sorry about running in to you the other night Miina," I said when I was eating breakfast with her. I didn't see her much the day before so I didn't have a change to apologize yet.

She laughed and waved my apology away. "Don't worry about it Lindsay. I know I'm not the biggest person."

"I didn't expect you to enter my mother's room though, especially naked."

Her eyes went wide. "I was kind of hoping you didn't see that."

"What? Seeing you entering my mom's room or seeing you naked."

"Seeing me naked."

I had to laugh. "Well, it was dark so I didn't see much, but for what it's worth, I'm sorry. But I have to warn you. If you are going to have a relationship with my mom, everyone'll see you naked and you'll see everyone naked, sometimes all at once. My mother is kind of... wild so to speak."

It was her turn to laugh now. "I figured that out already. She may be wild, but she's incredibly sweet too."

"That she is. How did you two end up together, if you don't mind me asking."

She shrugged. "Because we work together we spend a lot of time together so we can talk a lot. We figured out that we have things in common which made it easy for us to talk. Then two days ago we were talking and just kind of ended up in her room and we kissed."

I smiled and ate the rest of my breakfast in silence. My mom entered the kitchen just as I was finished. She greeted me and kissed Miina. The smile, the look in her eyes and the fact that she didn't kiss me as well meant that this girl was special to my mother. I smiled again and left the two lovebirds alone.

Donza and I tried pretty much every night to have a baby. At first there still would be some times when she had doubts or was afraid but after a while she got passed that. In fact, she became much happier than she was these last few months. She laughed more, she smiled more, and those things must have reflected on me because miss Leera came to me one day and said: "It's good to see you happy again."

The fact that we had sex pretty much daily meant that I was burning through the pregnancy tests. The first thing I did every morning was check if I was pregnant or not. Those ten seconds were the most nerve-racking seconds of every day. Every time I heard the beep, my heart stopped beating and I became extremely nervous, and every time I was disappointed. I knew the chances of getting pregnant so fast were slim, but seeing that it was negative every time was really hard. But Donza was there every day to support me. She'd always find the right words to assure me. We would have a baby.

Then, almost three months later, I was sitting on our bed, Donza still sleeping next to me and I was staring at the little things in my hands. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I blinked a few times, making sure I wasn't seeing wrong, and I wasn't. My mind was racing and I didn't know how long I just sat there, but suddenly I felt movement next to me and I heard a voice in the distance saying, "Good morning honey." The press of her soft lips on my back startled me and brought me back to reality. "Are you all right?" she asked. I couldn't talk. I just turned to her and then looked at my hands. "Is..." she began and then saw the tests. Her purple eyes went wide. "You're... You're..." she stuttered. I nodded. In a flash we were hugging, both crying and laughing at the same time. All these emotions rushed through us. I was pregnant with her baby, Donza's baby. "We're gonna have a baby," she mumbled against my shoulder.

"I know," I sobbed and laughed, "I can't believe it." I kissed her, then we laughed and then we kissed again. After a long time of laughing and crying, hugging and kissing, I was sitting against the headboard of the bed and Donza was kissing my belly. I still couldn't believe it. I placed my hand on my belly and rubbed it as Donza came back up. She stared at me, smiled, put her hand on top of mine and kissed me. When she broke the kiss, she smiled again and began searching for something under the bed. I was looking down at my belly when she came back up and gently took my hand. I didn't know what was happening. She laid the little stone she found in the cave in my hand and closed my fingers around it. "What are you doing honey? I can't..."

"Will you marry me?"

My jaw dropped and I fell silent. All these emotions ran through my head. I wanted to say yes, but my throat was dry. I coughed but for some reason I could only whisper, "What?"

She chuckled a bit and then kept one hand closed around mine and put the other on my belly. "Will you marry me? I love you and I want you to have this necklace. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and, if you allow me to, I want to spend the rest of my life together with you close to me."

I almost started crying again before I gave her a long kiss. "Yes, of course honey. Of course I'll marry you." I said as joy spread through my body.

She had tears in her eyes now too. "I love you," she whispered into my ear as she hugged me.

"I love you too Donza."

After another long kiss I opened my hand and looked at the necklace. I couldn't believe she gave me this. Something she couldn't say goodbye to. I looked up to her and smiled. "Will you help me put it on?"

She placed her hands in mine. "Of course." She crawled on her knees behind me and put it on. While she was doing that she chuckled. "I'm sorry, I know it isn't the most romantic place to propose, here naked in our bed."

I laughed and then turned to her. "No, it's the perfect place. Just you close to me was all I needed," I scanned her body, "seeing you naked at the time was a nice bonus," I grinned. She laughed too and then with a more serious look took the little stone that was now hanging around my neck and laid it in her hands.

"Thank you," she softly said, "for being here for me. I never thought I'd find love again, until I met you. And here you are. The most beautiful and most incredible woman in the universe."

I blushed and looked her in the eyes. I put my hand on her cheek. She smiled and put her hand over mine and slowly caressed it. We both moved in slowly and our lips touched in a soft, magical way. My body melted and I could literally feel the butterflies flying around in my stomach as this intense kiss washed over us. Everything was there, in that 3-second kiss. Her love, her passion and her laughter. But also her history, her sadness, her loss and how she trusted me, thanked me for being there for her. How much I cared for her, how much I needed her as well. We were in love, and no one could change that.

After a long time of just holding each other, we made our way downstairs to tell everyone the news. It didn't take long for us to get them together in the living room. "We have something important to tell you," I began. Everyone looked at us and for some reason I got nervous just telling them. Suddenly I felt Donza's fingers lacing mine and she spoke the remaining words. "We are getting married."

The first one to jump out of the couch and hug us was Lucy, and only mere seconds later everyone followed. There were a lot of congratulations and a lot, a lot of kissing, even Miina gave me a kiss on the lips and a warm smile. "So, what's the gift?" Lucy asked. Everyone in the house knew that they didn't use a ring to propose but a gift.

"There were actually two gifts," Donza mentioned. "The first one was this necklace," she said pointing to it.

They all said it was a beautiful necklace, but no one knew what it really meant to us, except Miina. I could tell by the look in her eyes.

"So what's the second thing?" my sister asked.

Donza smiled, moved herself behind me and hugged me, keeping her hands on my belly. I put my hands on top of hers and looked at everyone. They were all staring at us, expecting us to say what it was. I could see the wheels turning in Lucy's head and almost laughed hysterically when her face changed like she figured out the key to the universe. "Wait, you're... pregnant?" Everyone's face, except my mom's had a surprised look.

"That's right, we're gonna have a little girl."

Another few rounds of kisses and congratulations passed. Suddenly, Miina hugged me and whispered, "Thanks."

"For what?"

She pulled back, glanced at Donza being congratulated by everyone else and then back at me, "for making my sister happy. I never thought I'd see her like this again since... well, since you know, but I've never seen her this happy. I have seen the way she looks at you, I heard the wonderful things she says about you and now you have helped her through something I never thought she'd get over. You are very special to her." I smiled and she kissed me again. Not a kiss of love, but a 'thank you' kiss. "Come," she said as she winked and pulled me to the others, "if you're going to get married, we'll have to plan some stuff."

A few days later we had already set a date for the wedding. Exactly a month after she proposed. I didn't know how a wedding on Zeedar looked like, only that there was a ceremony dated from long ago and that we write our names on a piece of paper and throw it in the fire. Neither of us really wanted a big thing so we decided it would just be everyone here that needed to come. However, I wanted to invite miss Leera as well. She was a friend of Donza and me and I wanted her there. So the next time she came over, I approached her after class.

"Miss Leera, can I ask you something?" I asked as we sat down on the couch.

"Of course Lindsay, is there something you didn't understand?"

"No, it's not about your lessons, it's something personal."

Her face turned a bit worried. "Oh, what's wrong?"

"Oh no," I laughed, "nothing's wrong. In fact, I couldn't be happier." She looked relieved now so I continued. "I'm happy because Donza and I are getting married."

"Really?" She hugged me. "That's great news, congratulations."

"Thank you miss Leera. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to the wedding. It's like you said a while ago, you're not only my teacher but also my friend and you have known Donza for a long time. It would mean a lot to not only her, but me as well. I don't think the wedding would be complete without you there."

She was taken aback for a moment but quickly smiled and hugged me again. "I'm honored. Thank you for asking. Of course I'll come, I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Thank you so much miss Leera."

Cartman94
Cartman94
138 Followers
1...345678