Lindsay Gets a Special Gift Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cartman94
Cartman94
138 Followers

"So, what's the gift?"

"There were actually two gifts," I said while reaching down my sweater and revealing the necklace, "this is the first one."

She placed the stone in her hand and stared at it. She was silent for a few seconds, still looking at the little stone like she was trying to find something or trying to remember something. "It's beautiful," she softly said. She didn't say it like how the others said it. It was like she knew what the stone in her hand meant. "What's the other thing."

I placed on hand on my belly. "I'm pregnant."

If she could have looked more surprised, she would have. "You're having Donza's baby?" I just nodded, not sure why she found it so weird. I could understand being surprised by the news, but there was something more to her reaction. "That's... that's wonderful Lindsay, congratulations," she said.

"Is everything all right?" She didn't react to my question so I placed a hand on her shoulder. "Miss Leera, what's wrong? Please tell me."

This time she did react and gave me a smile. "Nothing's wrong Lindsay. It's just... I never thought Donza would have the strength to try again."

It took me a few seconds before I realized what she meant. "Wait, you know what happened to her?"

"Yes I do."

"How?"

"I was Laei's best friend. I met Donza a few weeks after they were together. We got a long very good and became close friends. The three of us would hang out a lot and we'd always have fun. But then Laei and their baby died. Donza was a mess. It was already so hard for me to lose my best friend, but I couldn't imagine what it must have been like for Donza. She cried for days. I went to her house after the funeral, but she wasn't home. I found her a few hours later in the graveyard on her knees in front of Laei's grave, freezing, dirty and completely devastated. I took her back to my place and laied her down in my bed where she passed out. She was in no condition to be by herself so I let her stay with me for a while until she had the power to come back here." She looked at me and after a short pause said, "Seeing as you asked if I knew what happened to her, it's probably safe for me to say that she didn't tell you how she knows me, right?"

"No, she didn't. She just said she knew a teacher."

"Please don't blame her for not telling. It took a long time for her to get over it and she just doesn't want to be reminded too much about it."

"I wasn't going to. I understand if she didn't want to tell me."

She smiled and took my hand. "I hope you know just how much she really loves you. She wouldn't go through all this again if it wasn't with someone who makes her as happy as you do."

"Every day I learn just a how much. Thank you miss Leera."

We said our goodbyes and as she left, I walked over to Donza in the kitchen, gave her a kiss and hugged her tightly.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked.

"No," I said while holding her tightly, "I just wanted to say that I love you."

She chuckled a bit and started brushing her fingers through my hair. "I love you too."

"I know."

Two weeks later we were on our way to the hospital for my first two weekly check-up. I noticed that Donza, as we were getting closer to the hospital, was getting nervous so I tried to distract her with the thing we were busy with almost the entire two weeks: planning the wedding. By now I knew a little bit more about weddings on Zeedar, but there were still things to learn.

"So do you wear special clothes too when you get married here?" I asked.

"How do you mean?"

"Well, on earth, if you get married in church, the groom wears a tuxedo and the bride wears a white wedding dress."

"Oh," she said, "no we don't do that here. We just wear something nice, you know. Something you don't wear every day." She looked over at me and gave me a smile. "Sorry."

I laughed a bit. "No problem."

"If you want some clothes we could always take a look at the store your mother and Miina work. I'm sure they'd love to help."

"Sounds like a plan."

Some time later we arrived at the hospital. A couple of hours and tests later we were waiting in the doctor's office. She came in with a smile on her face which immediately assured me, but especially Donza that everything was fine. "Good news," the doctor began, "everything is perfect. Your body is reacting properly and there are no signs of complications anywhere."

"That's a relief to hear," Donza said.

"Yes it is. If things stay as they are now, everything will go normal."

"Are there things I can't do, or things I should look out for while I'm pregnant, doctor?" I asked, just to be sure.

"Well, there is the normal stuff I'm sure the pregnant people on your planet should look out for too. Things like trying not to fall on your stomach or hitting it. Just take things easy."

"Okay, I'll do that."

"And I don't know what you prefer or what you do sexually because that's not really my business, but you can still switch back and forth between your penis and vagina. However, for the last month when your here, I'd like for you to have your vagina, just for safety."

"I understand, thank you."

"Well then, if none of you have any more questions, I'll see you again in two weeks."

"What about dancing?" I asked on the way home.

"What?"

"Dancing. Do you dance after the wedding here? On earth, most of the time there's a sort of party after the wedding and the newlywed couple dance the first dance."

"No, we don't really have a party after weddings here. We go out eating in a restaurant and just celebrate there."

"Oh," I said disappointed, "that's too bad. I always hoped I'd dance with on my wedding day. When I was little I used to tell my mother about my wedding fantasies."

She put her hand on my thigh and rubbed it before putting it back on the wheel. "I'm sorry honey. I don't think our weddings here are as big as on earth."

I smiled and just as she had done, I put my hand on her thigh and rubbed it. "That's okay."

Two weeks later, the day had finally come. I was about to get married. These last two weeks went by so slowly and each passing day I got both more excited and more nervous. Donza and I had taken her own advice and went shopping at the store my mom and Miina worked. We each got new clothes, but we decided not to show them to each other. Not because I thought that it would bring bad luck or something but just to keep the surprise.

That morning I was standing in the bathroom with Miina, who helped me get ready. She was the one that helped me pick out the dress I'd wear. My mom helped Donza pick out her clothes and was now helping her in our room. When everything was done, I turned to the wall and looked at myself in the mirror. Miina did a fantastic job doing my hair and picking out a beautiful dress. My hair was braided into a ponytail and rested on my shoulder. My dress was a navy blue, one shoulder mini dress ending around the middle of my thighs. The dress had ruffles that followed the diagonal line in the front beginning from my shoulder and ending at the bottom of the dress in the middle. Miina had shown me this dress and described it as a sexy, yet classy dress. And boy was she right. It accentuated my breasts and my hips but at the same time didn't look slutty. My eyes fell on my stomach that had grown just a little this last month. Together with that my breasts had swollen too.

Miina came over next to me and stared in the mirror. "You look absolutely stunning," she said.

"Thanks," I said as I smiled and looked at her in the mirror, "so do you." She was wearing a beautuful purple dress, matching her eyes that accentuated her curves as well.

She blushed a bit. "Thanks." As she straightened out my dress she said, "I'm so happy for you and Donza. You two are perfect for each other."

After a bit of silence I asked, "What about you and my mom? You two look like you're having fun."

"We are. And I think," she began and then looked away as if she was nervous, "I don't know, I think I love her."

"Wauw, really? That's great Miina." I said excited, happy for both her and my mom.

"Yeah," she said as she looked back in my eyes, "but isn't a little soon to know?"

I gave her a reassuring smile. "Let me tell you something Miina. The first time I met your sister was on her spaceship after she... well, kidnapped me," I began and we both chuckled, "when I woke up and saw her for the first time I was of course scared because I was face to face with an alien, but I also knew, just by seeing her, that there was something special about her. And then she showed me around, comforted me and gave me something I had always dreamt of. We talked, we laughed and we made love and it only took me a few days to realize that she was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. She was the one that would always make me happy and the one I'd do anything for."

"That's beautiful," Miina softly responded.

"So, let me ask you a few things. Do you like my mother?"

"Yes, I do."

"Does she make you happy?"

"Yes she does."

"Do you want to be with her as much as you can? Do you want her close to you. Do you want to make love to her and do you want her to make love to you?"

She nodded.

"So, do you love her?"

She smiled and answered without a doubt. "Yes, yes I do."

I hugged her. "And I know she loves you too."

After a while she pulled back and began mumbling a bit nervous. "I was wondering if maybe sometime you and Donza would want to spend the night together with me and Laura, you know after your wedding and pregnancy."

"I'd love to, and so would Donza." She gave me a cute smile and started to move but quickly stopped. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I was wondering if it would be all right if I gave you a kiss, you know with you getting married."

Ever since she kissed me after Donza and I announced we were engaged she continued doing it. I smiled, put my hand on her cheek and softly planted my lips on her, pulling us both in a passionate kiss. "You never have to ask, Miina." She blushed a bit, making her look extremely cute.

She turned back to the mirror and fixed my dress a little. "So," she said after she was ready and extended her arm, "you fell in love with your kidnapper."

I burst out laughing and hooked my arm through hers. "I guess I did, I guess I did."

Downstairs, Lucy and Tiffany were already waiting, both dressed beautifully. As we were talking, the doorbell rang and a few moments later, Miina came back into the room together with miss Leera. I walked over to her and hugged her. "Thank you for coming, miss Leera."

"I told you," she said as she moved back and took my hands in hers, "I wouldn't miss it for the world." Then she put one hand on my stomach. "How's the baby?"

"We went to the doctor again yesterday, everything is perfect. No complications."

She sighed, looking incredibly relieved to hear that. "That's wonderful to hear. You look amazing by the way."

"Thanks miss Leera, so do you."

About fifteen minutes later my mom entered the room, also dressed to the occasion looking stunning. Then my jaw literally dropped. Donza appeared wearing a bright red dress that stopped right before it hit the ground. The bottom ruffled part was a little wider and cut on the side up until her thighs. The top of the dress formed a V-shape exposing a little of her chest. She moved in front of me. "Wow," was all I managed to say. My ability to form any words was taken away from me by this blue goddess in front of me.

She chuckled and pulled me into a passionate kiss. "Right back at ya," she whispered." She extended her arm. "Ready?"

My heart jumped as I hooked my arm through hers. I guess it was at that moment, when my skin touched hers and when I looked in those hypnotic, beautiful eyes that it really hit me. I was about to marry a wonderful, beautiful and sexy blue alien. Someone I'd miss every second if she wasn't in my arms. My lips formed a big smile at the thought that I was going to spend the rest of my life with the woman I loved and that I was carrying her baby. I reached forward and kissed her once more. "Of course."

Outside, we encountered a surprise. A limousine waited to pick us up. I looked over at my mother and she gave me a wink, answering my unspoken question of who made this possible. Donza and I got in first, snuggled up close together. On the way there everyone was excited and they kept talking. Donza and I on the other hand kept more silent and held hands. About twenty minutes later, we arrived. Donza helped me out of the car and I hooked my arm through hers again. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too, Donza."

We set foot in an enormous building and entered a room big enough to fit at least a few hundred people. As we walked through the immense room, I noticed a woman, probably the equivalent of what we'd call a priest on earth, in front of us, near the end of the room standing behind a small, strange construction standing on what looked like stone. It looked a little like a very small, round table, but when we got close to it I noticed a big hole in the middle. There was something black in the hole. The woman introduced herself and soon, after they hugged us once more, everyone took a few steps back and Donza and I were standing in front of the woman, the strange construction between us.

She looked at both of us and smiled. "It is my honor this day, to marry the first human being on this planet. I can tell without a doubt that the two women before me love each other more than anything else and want to celebrate that love through the wonderful act of marriage."

Donza pulled me a little closer to her and gave me a loving smile.

The wedding only took about thirty minutes, but it were the best thirty minutes of my life. The woman talked about love, commitment and the joy of spending the rest of your life with someone close to you. And as she went on, I heard what I already knew. Donza was the one for me. She's the one I couldn't live without. She's the one that made me smile, the one that made me feel warm inside every time I saw her. She was my one and only love.

"And now for the final and most important part," the woman said as she pulled out a piece of paper and something to write with. She ripped some of the paper off and gave the biggest part to us. "Please write your names on this piece of paper."

Donza wrote her name first. I put mine behind it and couldn't help but draw a little heart between our names. I looked over at Donza who smiled and gave me a wink before the woman continued. "Now, to complete this marriage and bond these two people," she began and folded up the piece of paper she had in hands. She swiped the paper once, hard and fast on the rock the construction was standing on and it caught fire. She then dropped the piece of paper on the black stuff in the construction and it immediately caught on fire as well. Flames rose from the hole in the middle creating a beautiful blue and orange sight. "Drop your names in the flames and the marriage will be complete."

We both took the paper in one of our hands and held it above the flames. We exchanged one glance at each other and as we both smiled, we let go of the paper. It disappeared in the flames, leaving only a cloud of black smoke, rising from the flames, behind. Suddenly the fire was gone and nothing was left in the construction. "Congratulations," was the only thing the woman said.

I looked over at Donza, now my wife, and I felt my heart beating so fast it would literally jump out of my chest. My hands and lips trembled as she pulled me close to her. Our lips touched and my body melted into this magical, perfect kiss. Her soft lips against mine, her tender hands against my cheeks and her perfect body against mine all felt so wonderful, so right. As our lips parted, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. She gently wiped them away. "I love you," I said.

She kissed me again and then hugged me. "I love you too." I heard the others clap their hands and after a long hug, I turned to the woman and thanked her. Then I felt Donza's hand grasp mine and we turned to the others. Each and every one of them had tears in their eyes and wild smiles on their faces. They hugged us, they kissed us and they congratulated us. Then we did what the people on Zeedar usually did after their wedding, we went to a restaurant.

Miina picked a place and it was without a doubt the best food I had ever eaten. Even after all these months of living on this planet, I still didn't know what I got served on my platter, but that didn't stop me, or anyone else for that matter, from eating until we pretty much exploded. After we left the restaurant we did a few other things and it was already evening when we returned home. Miss Leera thanked us for a wonderful day before going home as well. At home, we talked a bit and a few hours later two by two, they all went upstairs, kissing and congratulating us one more time. Not that much later we went to our room as well, me hoping that our night would be as wonderful and magical as this day.

"What a day," I smiled as I sat down on the foot end of the bed.

Donza chuckled. "I hope you have some energy left," she said as she was doing something with the radio she had in her room.

I was about to ask what she meant, but before I could even open my mouth, I heard it. The guitar playing the beginning of Eric Clapton's "Wonderful tonight." I blinked my eyes a few times, making sure I was hearing what I thought I heard. That's not possible. I looked up at Donza who just smiled at me. "How..." was all I managed to get out.

"You told me you always dreamt of dancing on your wedding day," she said as she walked over to me. "and you said that you always used to talk to your mother about that, so I talked her and thought I'd surprise you."

Still, there was no way she could have gotten that song. That's something from earth. They didn't have the same things we had. "But that's impossible... How did you..."

She stopped me. "Doesn't matter." She took one more step and extended her hand. "Lindsay Tyler, would you have this dance with me?"

With a trembling hand I took hers and she gently pulled me off the bed. She pulled me close to her and wrapped her arms around my waist. I did the same to her and rested my head on her shoulder. Soon we were softly, slowly dancing to "Wonderful Tonight". The one song I had always wanted to dance to on my wedding day. When I came here, I knew that wasn't going to happen, but somehow she did it. She went through all that trouble just to make me happy. That's just one of the millions of reasons why I love her. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek as we gently swayed around.

It was as if time itself stood still. I felt her chest moving against me as she breathed in and out. I felt her hand softly caressing my waist. I felt her cheek against my head as mine was resting on her shoulder. This was just a perfect moment. But, all too soon, the song ended, yet we didn't let each other go. Not for a long time.

Then we looked at each other. Her eyes, her nose, her lips. Everything about her was so perfect. She leaned in for a kiss and I let myself melt away as her lips connected with mine. I grabbed her tighter and soon I felt her tongue softly licking my lips, seeking permission to touch mine. I parted my lips slightly and felt her tongue gliding against them, as she reached my tongue. Our tongues entwined, lovingly dancing around in the crevice, and that's when I knew our night would be as spectacular as our day.

As we kissed, we slowly made our way to the bed. She softly pulled me on top of her as she gently lowered heself onto the bed, never letting go of my lips. Soon we were laying on the bed, kissing. It wasn't the easiest thing with our dresses, but I didn't care and neither did she. We had already kicked off our shoes as we were getting on the bed. Her hands slid along my sides and my lower back, gliding along the soft fabric as my hands held her cheeks. My body sank into hers as her tongue massaged mine ever so softly pulling me deeper and deeper into her wonderful lips. We kissed for God only knows how long and if it wasn't for Donza breaking the kiss, I would have laid there all night just feeling her lips against mine.

Cartman94
Cartman94
138 Followers
1...345678