Lindsay Gets a Special Gift Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cartman94
Cartman94
137 Followers

"Honey," I began in a husky voice.

She blinked a few times too and when she realized I was awake, she immediately hugged me and started crying. "Oh Lindsay, you're awake. I was so worried."

The picture of her standing next to me, holding my hand and crying just a while ago flashed before my eyes. "Oh honey, I'm so sorry."

"No, don't be. It's not your fault." We held each other and cried and it took a before we let each other go.

"What happened?" I asked, still confused.

"She was eager to come out," Donza began. Her face was already brightening and she laughed a bit. "She wanted to be born and didn't want to wait, but you weren't dilated so they preformed a c-section. You were unconscious when the doctors arrived. You were probably blacked out by the pain."

"Is everything all right, is she fine?"

She nodded. "Everything looked normal, the doctors took her. They'll examine her and bring her back as soon as possible."

"Thank God," I said and all my troubles faded away. I tried to sit up again and I still felt a little sore. "Here," Donza said and pushed a button making the bed move so I sat up straight. Not much later everyone entered the room, miss Leera was there too. They were waiting in the waiting room. They hugged us and not much later, the doctor came in with something small wrapped in a blanket. My eyes already watered as she walked over to us.

"Everything is fine," she said, "she's perfectly healthy." She gave her to me and left us. As she was resting against my body, I pulled part of the blanket away with trembling hands and there she was. Our beautiful, blue little girl. Tears fell down my cheeks. What I felt was indescribable. We had our daughter. I had her in my hands and I still couldn't believe it. She was sleeping steadily, her little chest moving up and down. I put my finger on her cheek, touching her for the first time, and softly rubbed it.

"Hey there little troublemaker," I whispered. I looked over at Donza who was also in tears. "She's here, honey. Our daughter's here." She rubbed my hand and nodded, unable to speak. I gave her to Donza who whispered, "Hey there beautiful." I watched her as she talked to our little girl and her smile said it all.

Everyone congratulated us and they each held her for a while. I saw Lucy and Tiffany looking at each other as they held the baby and I hoped with all my heart that they would have one too someday. They gave her back to me and left us alone with our little girl. I spent hours looking at her sleeping against my body. After a while she woke up. That's when we saw it.

"She has beautiful eyes," Donza said. I laughed and nodded. My baby looked at me with the same bright blue eyes like me. She looked exactly like Donza. The blue skin, the short hair that would grow until a certain length. She looked exactly like Donza, except her eyes. "She's so beautiful," I whispered.

"We still need a name," Donza said while rubbing her little belly.

One name immediately came to mind. "How about Laei?"

She looked at me, smiled and gave me a deep kiss. "That's a beautiful name, Lindsay."

I looked back at our little girl. Our little Laei.

THE END

Thank you for those who sat through yet another chapter of this series. I know it took a while for me to post this one, but unlike the last chapter that was pretty much all sex, I wanted to put a bit more story into it which turned out to be a lot harder than I thought it would be. So, I hope you liked it. Please rate and comment. Let me know what was good, what could have been better.

P.S. This is the last chapter in this series for now. If I ever come up with something for a new chapter, I'll definitely write it. I love writing this series and I hope you love reading it. If you have any ideas as to where it might go, please let me know and I'll take a look.

I will however, and I stated this in the previous chapter as well, make a separate story about the mother. I wanted to post this chapter first because now I can write about how she got together with Miina as well. (It probably will not include the night they spent together with Lindsay and Donza. That'll be in the next chapter of the normal series if it comes out.)

I also had the idea to write an origin story about Donza. This story would of course be about her history with Laei and her sister. That would be a completely human free story, aliens only. If you want this or if you're interested, please let me know as well. I would love to write it.

Cartman94
Cartman94
137 Followers
1...345678