Lindsay in the Shower Ch. 04

Story Info
Young athlete fighting his conscience.
2.4k words
4.09
10.2k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starova
starova
146 Followers

In the Gym

Robbie had apparently had some kind of influence over Lindsay and this was totally at odds with his view of himself. A country lad with a prodigious athletic ability, his time spent at the Sports Academy was supposed to be spent honing his fitness, skills, techniques and motivation for high-level sport and athletic performance. Instead, he was finding himself conflicted between his athletic goals and finding himself in compromising situations with Robbie, a veteran in the sprint discipline and still a formidable performer in the short and middle distance events, who appeared very interested in Lindsay when naked and vulnerable and thus responsive when aroused.

Growing up in a country town, he was seen as a person who would do his village proud. He had made a few girls dizzy with desire. He also had personal encounters with Mrs Jackson, a young widow who managed her late husband's grain store. She had seduced Lindsay gradually over the first month he began doing the heavy work for her, and then regularly fucking him for the next 6 months prior to his enrolment at the sports academy.

Mrs Jackson was a hard working sole proprietor trying to run her own business and Lindsay admired her for her friendliness and her selfless effort to get the best deal available for her clients. In leaving her employment to join the academy, he missed her company and particularly her interest in him, but he knew he would never settle with her

The last day he spent with her before leaving, he fucked her in every position he could think of and a few other positions she thought of. He left town with vivid memories of her and wondered if they would ever enjoy one another in that way in the future.

He was relieved when he was enrolled and it had ended well. Both knew it was for the best.

-o0o-

At the academy, Lindsay was faced with a new problem. Showering in a communal setting meant he would need to become accustomed to different values, unfamiliar rules of privacy and new forms of expression. In spite of intense rivalries, there were only praise and admiration expressed to rivals and other team members.

Following two previous encounters with Robbie, he found he was very suggestible. His senior team member had seen him ejaculate while he thought he was alone under the shower. .

Robbie stood right in front of Lindsay observing he had closed his eyes. He watched Lindsay get a spontaneous erection as his exuberant organ swelled up and hardened, finally standing proudly vertical, and 'Hands Free'. Robbie walked past unnoticed, and watched as Lindsay began massaging his cock and very quickly ejaculated his copious sperm at the wall. Later that morning, Lindsay let Robbie hold his hardened organ as he came again for the second time.

Over the next few days, Lindsay wrestled with his crisis of conscience, trying to come to terms with the complicating strands of who and what he was. What kept him sane and normal in his own mind was that he knew he preferred the idea of fucking Mrs Jackson. He thought more about her and missed her or at least he wished he could have her body again to uncomplicated his doubts about his sexuality.

As the weeks progressed, he found himself expected to comply with Robbie's insistence that he suck, lick, and taste Robbie's cock. On one occasion he was within seconds of being seen by the cricket coach, ejaculating into Robbie's mouth, and was confused by becoming aroused so easily by something that repelled him.

Not long after that event, he was widening his initial assessment for sporting skills. When he was directed to the Boxing Gymnasium. Lindsay was paired off in a mentor/protégé pairing and through a casual lottery, he found Robbie to be his partner for instruction with circuit training. Older members were to show the inexperienced athletes the skills methods and protocols for most effective use of the equipment.

During the warm-up sparring session, Robbie sprained his ankle and Lindsay was relieved to be paired off with Maxxy, an athlete in his late thirties who supervised the Gymnasium. Maxxy was a former boxer who had changed over from any form of combat to triathlon.

He politely asked Lindsay if that was OK with him and Lindsay said that he mainly wanted to learn as much as he could.

He was 5 centimetres shorter than Lindsay, but as with all other sports academy personel, did not have an ounce of fat on him. His soft pleasant smile belied his tenacity and prowess in all his sporting endeavours.

Maxxy asked, 'Have you tried the skipping rope mate?'

'Yes. I keep getting the rope caught on my feet as it goes beneath me. What am I doing wrong.'

'Show me.'

Lindsay tried a few quick skips and kept stopping after 3 or 4 skips.

Maxxie said, 'Slow the rope and jump a little higher until you get the hang of it. When it gets easier you can speed it up a bit.'

Lindsay took his advice and was able to increase the number of skips with more careful practise.

Maxxy said, 'You're doing OK. Some of the guys skip for relaxation to stay in shape. How does it feel?'

Lindsay tried again and Maxxy could see him improving. As Lindsay kept skipping, improving his technique, he could also feel his cock gaining weight and sliding up and down inside his sky blue silk boxers, slightly behind his skipping rhythm.

If Maxxy noticed it, he wasn't saying anything.

'I'm out of breath but I can see the benefit.'

'We use it as a warm up and warm down exercise combined with stretches. We'll do it again at the end of your circuit.'

Maxxy directed Lindsay through the rest of the circuit and Lindsay spent the last half out of breath in the ring sparring with his tutor.

After two minutes of missing Maxxy with what he thought were well directed body blows and being hit on the chest and shoulders numerous times Maxxy said, time for warm down and a shower. Let's go.'

Lindsay made his way slowly back to the skipping pad, and they both took up their ropes. Maxxy started while Lindsay caught his breath and joined in a moment later.

'Try and reach 100 skips then we'll do a few stretches and you can shower before lunch.

He began skipping slowly and Maxxy continued at his quicker pace and moved around Lindsay, facing him.

Once again Lindsay's cock gave him away and this time, Maxxy watched spellbound. The huge wide arc of Lindsay swelling cock in his light blue boxer shorts hinted of something very large indeed.

Maxxy began to react to the presence of Lindsay's swelling member with an erection of his own. After getting the rhythm of the sound of the rope touching the floor Lindsay's cock began to harden and forced the shape of his shorts to bulge upwards.

'Keep going Lindsay. You've got the hang of it now. Don't stop for at least a minute.'

'I don't think I can keep going Maxxy. My legs are getting rubbery and I think I'm going to come. I can't co-ordinate anymore.'

Maxxy said, 'Stop for a moment and let me help you mate. Take your shorts down. I can fix that for you. Stand up here on the change bench.'

Puzzled, Lindsay dropped the rope and stepped up onto the long seat in the change room.

Maxxy approached, and proceeded to stretch the waistband of Lindsays shorts as though it was a normal protocol.

Lindsay was surprised and shocked and asked his tutor' 'What are you doing Maxxy?'

'Just attending to your erection mate,' he said as he lowered the blue shorts to the bench Lindsay stood on. 'It's just routine in this situation. In fact I have a hard-on as well so we'll help each other out.'

'What do you mean?'

Maxxy thought he could get Lindsay to suck him off and return the favour simply by explaining what he wanted. Lindsay had the biggest cock he'd seen for some time and he thought it was too good a chance to pass up.

'I'll show you. Just do as I do as we exchange places a few times. I'll swirl my tongue around your cock for a few seconds, then we stop and exchange places and you do likewise to me. It will probably be better for me to come first because most guys lose interest after they come, but I'll be happy to keep going after I finish. Don't worry, Lindsay, I'll know when you're getting close and we'll swap quickly. Are you ready?'

Lindsay was astounded that Maxxy was so open about sucking his cock, and having his own cock sucked by a virtual stranger. He was speaking as though it was a normal practise.

He took hold of Lindsay's hardened throbbing cock, bent forward and held the end of it in his mouth without making contact. Lindsay watched fascinated but the anticipation of a soft wet mouth aroused him more than anything he'd ever experienced before. He felt spasms of extreme pleasure build up around the base of his cock, spread through his body to all his joints, the pit of his stomach and further intensified, the full length of his cock.

Maxxy was aware of how intense the response Lindsay was having. so he stopped even before he touched Lindsay's penis with his tongue.

Maxxy said 'OK, You're nearly ready to ejaculate. Step down and let me do you the honor of letting you lick my cock.'

'I'm not sure what I have to do.'

'You'll just have to try it out. Hold my cock in your hand and start by licking the head like you would if you were licking an ice cream. I'll repeat what you do to me when it's my turn.'

Maxxy removed his shorts and underwear and stepped up onto the bench. Lindsay was faced with a hardened five inch long circumcised cock. It was not as thick as his own, but it was as hard as If a bone was covered with skin.

'Just remember, I'll copy what you do. Imagine what you'd like to feel and do that. You'll find if you lick softly just under the head, you'll get a good reaction. You might need to do it for a few moments. Time to start Lindsay.'

'What happens when I do this Maxxy. You're not going to cum into my mouth are you?'

'Not yet. I want to stretch this out to get maximum fun. Whatever happens, don't stop until I say STOP. OK?'

Lindsay looked closely and the cock he was expected to lick and suck. He slowly opened his mouth and placed Maxxy's rigid little cock inside his mouth without touching it.

"Good boy Lindsay. Now you can start swirling your tongue around the end.'

Lindsay closed his eyes and hesitated for a long moment. He finally touched the trainers erect cock with his tongue and was finally able to lick it a few times.

Maxxy found it incredibly erotic and wanted to let Lindsay to keep licking his cock. But eventually reluctantly he said, 'STOP please Lindsay.'

'My turn to treat you. Change places again mate.'

Maxxy held Lindsay's cock in his hand and said, 'This will take you close to the edge Lindsay, but it's important that you don't come. You must hold off for at least 10 seconds, then I'll stop and we change one more time. Ready?'

Lindsay remained silent. He was unable to voice his implied collusion and at a loss to find any way to approve of what Maxxy was expecting.

Maxxy, assuming Lindsay's silence was acquiescing to his instruction, enveloped Lindsay's swollen cock in his mouth and lightly but seriously gave it a thorough licking, but he blocked off his urethra behind his balls to stop him coming. Lindsay was right at the edge of an explosive orgasm but somehow Maxxy stopped as his cock was hardening pre orgasm.

He took several moments to recover from his very close call as Maxxy gave his next instruction.

'This time I will squirt cum in your mouth, Lindsay. It would be very rude if you were to spit it out so be sure you swallow it. Got that?'

The thought of tasting cum made him gag a little, but this sounded like an order and Lindsay was new to the Sports Academy, so he felt it would be bad form, maybe even disobedient to do otherwise.

He found a way to accept his fate and was slightly more at ease placing Maxxy's cock in his mouth the second time, Never-the-less, he was dreading the moment when he would have the trainer's cum in his mouth.

He decided to get it over as quickly as possible. He began licking the hard little cock until he could taste a salty solution filling his mouth. He could not bring himself to swallow it so he kept it in his mouth, hoping he could spit it out discretely in the shower later.

But Maxxy was as good as his word and directed Lindsay back onto the bench to have his cock at face level.

Maxxy said 'This time, close your eyes and wait.'

Lindsay finally swallowed Maxxy's thick sperm, now diluted by his own saliva, then waited for 5 long seconds with his eyes closed. Then he felt an incredible sensation as Maxxy tongued Lindsay's throbbing cock with his mouth juices. Then he held the base of his cock so that the first 3 inches were hovering in his mouth as he breathed slowly out with hot air warming Lindsay's wet cock. Then he moved back a little and blew cold air over the sensitive head, alternately intensifying the sensation of hot and cold.

Lindsay couldn't help him-self. His whole body shivered and his knees began to collapse a little as his orgasm consumed his body. He could feel intense pleasure course through his stomach, his anus, around the valleys at the top of his legs and along the full length of his obscenely swollen throbbing hardened cock. He squealed a high pitched shriek and thrust his hips forward and ejaculated four long squirts into Maxxy's hungry mouth.

After gulping down Lindsay's copious gushing semen, both athletes looked at one another for 10 seconds. Maxxy still had Lindsay's cock in his mouth.

Finally removing his face from its primal engagement of the new athletes cock, Maxxy said, 'No need for anymore training. Time for a shower, Lindsay.'

He turned his back on Lindsay and walked away without another word, picked up his towel and disappeared into the gym shower.

starova
starova
146 Followers