Lindsay Learns Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirty_Al
Dirty_Al
11 Followers

"When you're finished I'd like my panties back!" she said, grinning at Terry. He took one last deep breath and then licked the spot where Lindsay's pretty pussy had deposited some moisture earlier. Handing the panties back to her he smiled widely as she put them on and returned to the bathroom.

Jeri stopped in his doorway and told him to 'drop your cock and grab your socks'. He was startled by his sister's frank instruction. She suggested to him that once he and Lindsay were dressed they could have some of the Boysenberry pie his mother had made. "With some ice cream?" he asked.

She said "Sure, Terry. With some ice cream". She closed his bedroom door and went downstairs to the kitchen.

A few minutes later Lindsay was in the kitchen with Jeri when Terry walked in. Jeri had served up three pieces of her mom's great pie and opened Diet Cokes for them. They all sat quietly, the clicking of their forks on the plates making the only noises. As they finished their snacks Jeri spoke. She said she was glad her brother and her friend had been able to use their nice home for their experiment rather than the back seat of someone's car. She said it was much safer and the education value of a bed was higher. Jeri said "I know how dangerous those back seats can be!" Terry was surprised by his sister's forthright and well reasoned remark. Jeri continued by suggesting they all get together later in the week to continue their fun -- she wanted in on the fun, too! Both Terry and Lindsay thought that would be a great idea.

Lindsay said she should probably go home and she asked Jeri if she'd walk home with her. "We need to talk" she said.

Jeri said "Sure."

Then Lindsay approached Terry and held both his hands. She said "Thanks for being such a good sport. I learned so much from you today but I want to learn some more. I'll be back soon!" Then she kissed him and gave him a little tongue to seal their deal.

As the two girls left the house Terry cut himself another piece of pie.

Dirty_Al
Dirty_Al
11 Followers
12