Lindsay Lohan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie began to use her mouth and tongue to clean Lindsay's face all the while continuing to use her fingers to cause pleasure between Lindsay's legs. Once Sadie was sure she had cleaned Lindsay's face she gently eased the older girl backwards and laid her flat on the bed.

Sadie found herself now laying on top of Lindsay kissing her mouth and fingering her pussy. Sadie turned Lindsay's head and moved her mouth to Lindsay's left ear. She inserted her tongue into Lindsay's ear. Lindsay moaned deeply at that and Sadie made a mental note to remember that ears may be an erogenous spot on Lindsay.

Sadie next nuzzled Lindsay's neck and dropped her free hand down to feel Lindsay's breast. Sadie had never felt breasts as large as Lindsay's and became enchanted by the feel of them. She used her fingers and felt Lindsay's nipple become erect.

Lindsay began to squirm as she felt the hand in her pussy and the hand playing with her nipple and those tantalising little kisses to her neck. Lindsay already felt an orgasm near and began to try to hold it off. She didn't want to cum until she felt Sadie's mouth on her pussy.

Sadie suddenly stopped everything and sat up a little bit. She looked down at Lindsay, at that beautiful freckled body and then eventually she shimmied down the bed a little and got down inbetween Lindsay's legs.

Sadie had never gone down on a woman before but figured she would just do what Lindsay had done to her. Sadie used her hands to spread Lindsay's legs wide and lowered her head so that she was opposite Lindsay's wet red pussy with it's fiery red pubic hair above.

Sadie dived in using her tongue to explore Lindsay's pussy and for the first time tasted another girls pussy juices. Sadie followed Lindsay's example of first giving attention to the labia and then the vaginal opening and the urethral opening and any other parts she could find.

Lindsay now was moaning above her and Sadie lowered her tongue over Lindsay's perineum and into Lindsay's anus. A real cry of pleasure resounded around the room as Sadie's tongue explored Lindsay's anus. Sadie loved every moment as she returned what Lindsay had done to her earlier.

Sadie stopped licking Lindsay anus and moved back up to Lindsay's vagina exploring and tasting.

"Make me cum." Moaned Lindsay above.

Sadie turned her attention to Lindsay's clitoris noting that it was more pronounced than her own. Sadie took it into her mouth and sucked it. And then released it to lap at it with her tongue. Lindsay began to spasm above her and Sadie knew an orgasm was impending.

Lindsay couldn't hold back any longer and allowed herself to orgasm hard. She felt her whole body shake and spasm. Sadie never stopped using her mouth to cause pleasure while Lindsay came. Lindsay orgasmed harder than she ever had done before and rocked with the pleasure.

When it was over Lindsay lay sweating on the breathing hard. She was also aware that Sadie was still eating her pussy and attempting to give her more pleasure. Sadie was so pretty Lindsay noted and she felt herself wanting to hold the younger girl.

Lindsay reached down and grabbed hold of the younger girl pulling her up into her arms. She held Sadie in an embrace. Sadie could feel Lindsay's heart beating next to her own. The two of them lay naked on the bed embracing each other.

"That was amazing." Said Sadie. "I've never had anything like it before."

"Your amazing." Said Lindsay. "I feel like I belong here with you."

"Do you think you got the part in Daryl's movie?" asked Sadie.

"I really don't fucking care." Replied Lindsay. "Do you feel guilty about cheating on your boyfriend?"

"I really don't fucking care." Replied Sadie.

"Can I fall in love with you?" asked Lindsay.

"I hope so." Replied Sadie "Because I'm already in love with you."

With that final confession the two girls laid quietly in each other's arms before eventually falling asleep.

THE END.