Lindsay's Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick got up and came to her, kneeling in front of her. “Lindsay…God, Lindsay I’m sorry. The things you wrote…I was captivated. I should never have opened it, not without your permission. But I couldn’t help it. I saw my name at the top of the first page and just started reading. Lindsay…Lindsay, please. Will you please look at me?” His left hand was caressing the fists in her lap, and he touched her cheek with the other. She looked up at him, the tears still streaming down her face. Rick gently wiped them away. Without another word, he moved to her and brushed his lips against hers softly. He took her face in his hands, lifting her head to him, and kissed her again, just as softly, but longer, lingering, his tongue lightly tasting her lips. Slowly, he parted her lips with his tongue. Lindsay’s breath caught in her throat, she moved her hands to hold his head, his hair entwining her fingers. She returned the kiss, mingling her tongue with his. Electric waves pounded her senses. She felt like she was floating and falling, both at the same time. His lips, so soft, his tongue, still tasting of wine, darting between her lips so softly, his hands, holding her cheeks so gently. She became absolutely lost in the kiss, in the feelings coursing through her, in the spicy cologne he was wearing, in the way his tongue now swept over her lips. Lindsay pulled him to her even more and began to kiss him harder, more insistently as desire for this wonderful man overcame her.

Rick broke the kiss and stood, taking her by the hand and leading her to the bedroom. The thought of what was about to happen frightened her, but only for a moment. He stopped at the foot of the bed and turned to her once again, his beautiful eyes searching hers. Lindsay grabbed his shirt and tugged it up, pulling it off of him. She stood and admired the way he looked in the soft glow of a bedside lamp. His chest and stomach were hairless and well defined. She reached out and ran her finger down his six-pack to his stomach and stopped at the top of his jeans.

She looked up into his eyes once more, and a hazy desire was plainly evident. Rick reached out and removed her shirt, and paused to admire her as well. His fingers traced a line across the tops of her breasts, and then moved down the silky fabric of her bra to outline her already erect nipples. He kissed her again, and his hands fondled her breasts, a bit harder now, but still so sweet. Lindsay ran her hands up and down his back as their lips met, finally resting them on his strong arms. Rick’s hands went behind her and with one quick movement he was sliding the bra from her shoulders. Lindsay unbuttoned his jeans and slowly pulled the zipper down, feeling his excitement through the fabric. She stopped short of sliding the jeans down his legs when she noticed he was unzipping her skirt. It fell to the floors with a slight swoosh, and her panties followed closely behind.

Lindsay felt incredibly exposed. She wanted Rick so much, but at the same time was terrified of being naked in front of him, of him not liking what he’d see. He took a slight step back and just looked at her, his gaze almost tangible. She watched his face closely as his eyes took in every inch of her.

“My God you’re beautiful,” he whispered. Rick led her to the bed and laid her down. He stepped out of his jeans and Lindsay took in the sight of him before her.

“You’re beautiful, too,” she breathed as she stared at his massive cock and the short black hair surrounding it. It had to be at least eight inches long, the head glistening with pre-cum, the veins standing out just a bit. Lindsay reached out and touched the slit at the top, and brought the drop on her finger to her lips. It tasted like Heaven, salty and creamy. She wanted more.

She pulled him to her, sitting up to take him in her mouth. Rick hissed through his teeth and stroked her hair as Lindsay ran her tongue around and around the head. She kissed the tip and then slid her tongue down the underside of his hardness, all the way down to his balls, which she kissed and licked for several minutes while her hand moved slowly up and down his shaft. She found she could not completely encircle his cock with her fingers. He was so hard, but the skin was so smooth. Touching him like this was better than she had ever imagined, better than she had written about. “I feel like I’m dreaming,” she whispered to her newfound lover before taking him into her mouth. Lindsay took him in as far as she could go, stroking the rest of his member slowly, and then flicked her tongue up and down as she moved him in and out.

She was lovingly sucking him, just as she had written about only a few hours ago. She could feel her clit, hard and engorged, begging to be touched, and her pussy juice was flowing down her thighs and onto the sheets. Rick was holding her head, lightly bucking his hips at her, whispering of how good it felt and how wonderful and beautiful she was, sometimes groaning wordlessly, but sometimes managing only a low growl. She wasn’t thinking about the age difference or the fact that he was her teacher at all, only how much she wanted to please him. Lindsay could taste his pre-cum, which was flowing faster now. She sped up now, sucking him harder, using her other hand to caress and knead his balls, which had tightened so that they were close to his body. She could tell he was close, but she had no intentions of stopping.

“Mmm…God Lindsay…I…I’m gonna cum baby!” Rick growled as he grabbed her head and his cum spurted into her mouth. Lindsay tried to swallow it all but a few drops made it past her lips and dribbled down her chin. She sucked at him until she was absolutely sure there was nothing left, and then she flicked his cockhead with her tongue for good measure. She caught the drops of cum that had escaped her mouth and sucked her fingers dry.

“You honestly never did that before?” Rick asked breathlessly as he sat down beside her.

“Not for real. But I’ve been dreaming about your cock in my mouth all week. Was it good?”

“Good? Lindsay, I…I can’t even describe how that made me feel. You’re perfect.” Rick moved then, and lay down next to her. His hands began roaming over her body, stroking down her arms and across her stomach. Up to caress the soft fullness of her breasts, lingering on one nipple to lightly tug and pinch before moving to the other. “I want to please you now, will you let me?” He was looking in her eyes, burning her with his gaze.

“Yes,” was all she could manage.

Rick moved to straddle her body, his strong arms holding him above her. He lowered his head to hers and kissed her, much stronger and deeper than before. Lindsay closed her eyes and felt herself slipping away, losing herself to him, until there was only his smell, his tongue, his hair tickling her cheeks, his lips pressing into hers with a delicious pain, then moving to kiss her cheek, her neck, her ear. He kissed and licked and sucked his way down her body to her breasts, where first one nipple and then the other succumbed to his lips and tongue and teeth. Lindsay moaned at his assault, and unconsciously spread her legs apart. Rick moved until he was lying between them, kissing his way down her stomach. He stopped and admired her shaven mound and laid a kiss on the engorged lips, sending waves of pleasure up Lindsay’s spine, which intensified as his tongue snaked across her outer lips and thighs.

“You taste so good, baby,” he whispered as his fingers gently spread her. Rick plunged his tongue inside her, drinking of her juices. He ran his tongue up to her clit, gently encircled it with his lips, and sucked it into his mouth. He flicked his tongue up and down and around Lindsay’s hard little clit, and Lindsay cried out with pleasure.

She felt herself falling, felt the electricity from her clit flying through every nerve in her body up to her head and down to her toes. She felt Rick’s tongue and lips working her clit, moving to lap at her juices, licking her ass, sucking her lips. Her whole body tensed and lightly shook, and then the wave of intense pleasure crashed onto her and she came. She’d never felt this before, never thought it would be like this. She could hear the music of a thousand orchestras; see the light of a million fireworks. She could smell Rick and herself; could still taste him in her mouth. She lost herself completely, and everything went silent and dark.

Eventually she could see again. Rick had moved to lie next to her, and was stroking her hair. Lindsay sighed deeply and turned on her side to face him.

“You are magnificent,” he said to her. Lindsay smiled at him and began to stroke his hair as well. “I don’t want to say it, but I should probably take you home now. Your parents are going to start worrying.”

"I have permission from my mommy to stay, Mr. Smith,” Lindsay said, trying unsuccessfully to repress a laugh.

“Oh…well then…”

“Do you want me to go, Rick?” Lindsay asked.

“No. No, I don’t want you to go.”

“Then what is it?” Lindsay asked, seeing what she thought was a look of concern in his eyes. “What’s wrong?”

“I…I just don’t know if this should go any further. I don’t want to get either of us in any trouble.”

“I won’t tell if you won’t.”

“Plus I…don’t want to hurt you.” He looked at her then, and she could see that the possibility of hurting her frightened him.

“So…don’t ever hurt me, Rick,” Lindsay said, and kissed him. He opened to her, and she could taste herself on his lips and tongue. They lay naked together, side-by-side; their arms wrapped about each other, pulling each other close, and shared the sweetest kiss either of them had ever known. Rick gently rolled them both, until he was laying on top of her, his cock hard again and pushing at the crevice between her thighs.

“God I want you so much, Lindsay.”

“Then have me, Rick,” Lindsay said and spread her legs wide. She reached beneath him and guided his cock to her opening.

“I’m so afraid of hurting you. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t hurt me. I want this more than I’ve ever wanted anything in my life.”

“Do you want me to wear something?”

Lindsay almost laughed. She hadn’t even thought about that. “I’m on the pill, it’s okay.”

Rick lifted himself from her, raising himself up on his arms. His cock was rock hard and standing straight out from his body, and as Lindsay watch he moved it slowly inside her, stopping once the head was completely inside. “Am I hurting you?”

“No, not at all,” she said. His cock was deliciously stretching her pussy, and she wanted more. She moved her hips up, taking about an inch more of him inside her.

“Ohhhh,” was all he could say. Rick pushed himself into her incredible tightness, feeling the resistance of her hymen barring his way.

“Please. Please take me,” Lindsay begged. “I want it so badly. Please make me yours.”

One final push was all it took. The pain was sharp, and Lindsay sucked in a breath. Tears involuntarily rolled out of each eye. Rick pulled back and stopped, letting her relax. He kissed her tenderly on her cheeks, forehead, eyelids and nose. “I’m sorry, Lindsay. I’m sorry, baby. The worst is over now. Are you okay?”

“Yes, I’m okay,” she said and wiped her eyes. “Rick…”

“Yes baby, what is it?”

“Rick, I…” Lindsay stopped. She didn’t want to ruin the moment with something she probably shouldn’t say, but she had to tell him. She felt he had to know how she really felt. She looked deep into his eyes and said, “Rick, I love you.”

The smile that spread into his eyes and then captured his mouth was more dazzling than any she’d ever seen. “Oh, Lindsay. You are the most wondrous woman I’ve ever known. I am enchanted by you. You have just made me the happiest man on this earth. I love you, Lindsay.”

The fear in her heart melted just as quickly as it had come, and as an answer to him she thrust her hips up sharply, taking every inch of him inside her. Rick fell onto her, kissing her passionately as he began to move himself in and out. He murmured words of love and praise to her as he stretched and filled her completely. Lindsay could feel the base of his cock scraping against her clit, his balls slapping at her ass, every little pubic hair tickling her lips. She began squeezing and relaxing the walls of her pussy, massaging him as he probed ever deeper inside her. He growled and bit at her neck, sending shivers down her body, where they seemed to collect in her clit and fired back out, down her legs. She wrapped herself around him, stroking his long beautiful hair and grabbing at his back. Her body seemed to melt into his, until she could almost feel what he was feeling, the tender ache of being so hard and being surrounded so tightly. And then, her spine straightened, and once again she was floating-falling, and once again the wave overtook her, and she felt her pussy clenching him, squeezing him so hard he couldn’t move, and she felt herself undulating on him, and her juices spilling from her. She heard his gasping turn to groaning as he lost himself inside her. She felt his seed, spurting hotly deep within her womb, his cock spasming, his kisses all over her face, and she squeezed him once more with her muscles, milking every last drop from him.

They lay together, his deflating cock still inside her, kissing gently and whispering words of love. And just as Lindsay was slipping into dreams, she thought to herself that this was the best week of her life.

12