Lindsay's Lace Ch. 01

Story Info
The shop opening affords an unexpected modeling session.
3.9k words
4.1
48.6k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story took place during the first month after I opened Lindsay's Lace, a small Lingerie shop.

A woman came into the shop and selected a floral silk robe, black stiletto heels and a pink silk teddy. She went past the changing area as she passed the section of the area her nicely muscled calves were clearly visible below the half wall. She strutted into the open with the robe tightly tied about her waist. Her male companion nodded favorably at her as she turned for him to look at the robe. He obviously liked the shoes that she was wearing. I tried not to stare but caught surreptitious sidelong glances of her as she stood in the opening. The boyfriend got up from his seat and stood and she apparently opened her robe (his body blocked a clear view for all but him). He murmured and nodded approvingly.

The guy looked to be about 20 to 25 years old and seemed like he might have to stretch a bit to keep up with his girl's shopping habits.

As his girlfriend returned to the changing room, I approached him and asked, "How would you like to get some free merchandise?"

"Nah, that's ok, I don't want no credit card sign up."

"No, no, nothing like that. I just wondered if maybe your wife would be interested in earning a merchandise credit for helping us produce some marketing material."

"She ain't my wife, man, but what do you mean about marketing material?"

"We are a new shop so we'd like to get some endorsements from real customers in the form of either statements or photographs that we might place into our advertisements."

"I never seen no advertisements for this place – been empty for months – we were just curious about what was coming in here."

"We advertise in a number of channels, some are pretty mainstream like local radio and newspaper and others are in more select publications."

"We offer a range of discounts and promotional merchandise credits in proportion to the assistance we receive." [This sounded pretty good, I thought as I was making it all up as I went, and was not fully sure where I was headed with this myself.]

"You talking like free bras and thongs or what?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"So like if my lady says she really likes the silk robe, you give us a discount?"

"Well, for a straightforward product endorsement like that I would give you a flat 10% discount on your entire purchase."

"Shit man, excuse me if I say so but, that ain't no nevermind to me."

"Say again?"

"Dude, 10% off ain't worth my time o' day. Why don't you find yourself some old grandma buying support hose who thinks that is worth her time?"

At that point the girlfriend came back out wearing the same robe and shoes but had apparently changed the lingerie underneath. She says, "Is that your friend or do I have a fan?"

"No baby neither one, just some dude trying to get free publicity."

I blurted out, "I think you misunderstood. We don't take anything for granted here but I would be happy to discount your purchase if you provide us with a nice endorsement."

"Yeah 10% - big fucking whoop," the impatient young man spit out.

Defensively I interjected, "Actually that is the minimum discount we offer but we certainly are prepared to offer better rebates for additional marketing assistance."

"What sort of better rebates are you talking about?" the young lady replied.

"Babe, we don't need this shit, let's just get going," the impatient gentleman snarled.

"Look Miss, Miss...., I'm sorry... I missed your name," I stammered.

"My name is Samantha. What you got in mind 'Please let me help you - Brad'?" she read from my nametag and then she added, "James, shut up and listen to what the man has to say."

I blushed at her mildly mocking tone but was emboldened by her apparent interest, "We provide free merchandise for marketing photographs for select customers." [It was completely possible that at some point I would consider this but at the moment I was totally pulling this out of thin air. Having just opened, I wasn't so sure discounts were the most prudent means to help this venture achieve solvency].

"Select meaning me in this case?" she queried.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"What sort of deals do you have?"

"That sorta depends."

"Depends on what?"

"Depends on whether the photos can be used in our marketing materials."

"Hey man, I'm a professional. You trying to scam me?" the guy responded.

"I'm not sure I follow."

"Look man, we do a little what you call erotic photography. This type of clothing really helps."

I was a little taken aback and stood gaping for a couple of seconds. "Maybe we should talk privately. Would you be so kind as to step into my office?"

James nodded at Samantha and they came into the back room that doubled as an office and storage. They pulled up chairs and I grabbed a pad of paper.

I began, "Well, this is an interesting situation. I am not sure where to start but I definitely think that professional photography is an important facet of marketing."

"Well, I have a damn good Nikon with a tripod, three zoom lenses, and filters. I've got a pair of light umbrellas and I'm hoping to buy some backdrops." James volunteered. "I mostly do amateur-style stuff at the apartment."

"What do you typically charge for a shoot?" I asked as if I knew what "a shoot" actually entailed.

"Well, I actually don't run a photo studio like Sears. I sell web site subscriptions for a strictly amateur site and well, actually, I'm just getting started with this. I don't actually take pictures for like paying customers."

"Since this is all new to you, I guess that makes us even." I responded. "Anyway, I was thinking that perhaps you could set up your equipment back here and we could take merchandise photos in-house for our advertising flyers. If you were to use the room for other photography I guess I might have to charge or something."

"What do you mean by ' charge or something'?" James asked.

"Maybe Brad wants to see girls putting on panties while he watches," Samantha offered.

I blushed and groped for a response.

"I don't think Brad is getting any. Why don't you open that robe and see if Mr. Businessman likes his products with your package," James instructed.

Samantha stood and opened her robe and moved closer to me. I could smell her perfume and her full silk-clad breasts were just inches from my face. I stammered, "I think you definitely do justice to our merchandise." Her curvaceous form was definitely appealing; her ample breasts and curvaceous hips were made for sex.

"She's even better without your 'merchandise', buddy." James added.

At this Samantha dropped the straps of her teddy off of her shoulders and let her lovely round globes free. "100% real, makes you want to touch doesn't it?" As she sat just a few feet from me, the urge to touch was definitely strong but I was also in the middle, at least I thought I was in the middle, of a business arrangement which seemed to be getting away from me. After giving me an eyeful she put the top of the teddy back in place covering her mounds with silk.

My voice cracked as I responded, "I, ah, I think that, um, I think that you and the photography. Let me start over. I think that we can arrange to do some photography. I mean, James could do some photography in exchange for some free clothing and access to the room for photographing."

"Maybe you should pay us," James opined.

"I think we should start out strictly on a barter basis," I suggested.

"What is a barter basis?" Samantha asked.

"Does that mean you trade stuff on the black market or some shit?" James added.

I realized that these youngsters were greener than I was and had no idea what I was suggesting so I amplified. "By barter basis, I mean that instead of exchanging money you exchange goods and services."

"So you want to exchange lingerie for a blow job or something?" Samantha blurted.

Again I was stunned by her brazenness and meekly responded, "I was thinking more on the lines of exchanging photography services for the usage of the studio." (Suddenly my marketing mind had converted a cluttered storage room with a beat-up desk into a photography studio). I was intrigued that the idea of giving a blowjob seemed natural to Samantha rather than extreme. At 44 years of age, my ideas of normal were obviously different than these kids' ideas.

"What about free merchandise?" James reminded.

I bravely upped the ante, "Maybe for more adventurous photography some concessions for merchandise could be arranged."

"So like for a money shot you'll let me have the teddy?" Samantha offered.

"A money shot?" I ignorantly quipped.

"Yeah, I mean like if I show you my spread pussy, you let me have the teddy," Samantha added. She looked at me with great earnestness in her sultry dark brown eyes. She shifted in her seat, raised her bare knee through the robe and folded her arms.

My pulse quickened. I imagined this very attractive girl jumping up on the desk and showing me her cunt all in the line of business. My head was spinning – she hadn't actually suggested doing it quite like that – implied it maybe... How quickly this had progressed way beyond where I had imagined it might.

James ended the awkward silence caused by my delayed response. "Seriously, I think we could do business together. We really could get our web site off the ground if we don't have to pay for a studio and can get props for the photos and we could tone it down to make sure you get photos that are PG enough to put into advertising."

"I think that makes sense," I replied.

"Maybe later today I could bring in some of my equipment. I'd need you to sign some sort of agreement so that you can't keep my stuff if I leave it in here. I don't want to get shafted," James added.

I responded, "I have some sample contract verbiage from the lease here that I could adapt without too much trouble."

"All work and no play makes Brad a dull boy." Samantha commented.

I looked at her quizzically.

"Do you like shaved pussy?" she asked.

I was floored by her brazen question and was dumbstruck yet again. I looked her in the eye and saw desire in her expression.

"I have yet to meet a man who didn't like a shaved pussy." She added.

I swallowed hard and sat silently like a mute.

"I think what Samantha is saying is that you never really answered if she could have the teddy," James added. "What do you say we make a deal?"

"Well, I guess, ah, well, what were you thinking for a deal?"

"Well the teddy is like $39.95 and this robe is $54.99 and the shoes are $63.50 – how might she earn them?" James inquired.

"I was thinking that maybe for a good photo shoot I could offer the teddy and possibly like half off of the robe."

"We really kind of like the robe and shoes too but don't want to pay for them," James prodded. "We can do the photo shoot for your ads when I bring back my camera equipment."

"This doesn't sound like a very good deal to me at least if you are suggesting that you take the stuff and I don't get the photos done until you come back. I just met you, why should I trust that you will come back?"

"Ok, how about if we earn the teddy first and then come back to earn the other stuff?"

"How are you going to earn the Teddy if you don't have a camera?" I asked.

"I think I can earn it. I see that look in your eye," Samantha teased. At this she took off the robe and came over and sat on my lap. She smelled delicious and her soft warmth was intoxicating. She raised herself so that her silk-encased breast was pressing into my cheek and I could feel her nipple through the fabric.

A sudden wave of panic shot through me as I thought, "Holy shit, the shop is still open and no one else is here – what am I thinking!" I stammered aloud, "I think I probably should check on the shop to see if anyone is out there."

At this Samantha got off of my lap and dropped her top. She pressed a bare soft globe into my eye and said, "You come back real soon. Don't you want to let me earn my teddy?"

I stumbled to my feet and said, "Absolutely. Just give me one minute." I walked swiftly to the door and went out to the store, hoping that my semi-erect penis was not too obvious.

Two young women were near the register with merchandise in their hands. One whispered something to the other as I walked to the register. I apologized, "Sorry I was taking care of some business in the back; I apologize for the wait."

"We were thinking about just taking what we wanted if no one came out pretty soon."

"I'm very sorry," I said as I scanned the first girl's purchases.

I thought I heard the one girl mutter to the other something like, "There must have been some exciting business in that back room..."

The young ladies departed and I locked the doors behind them. They looked back with a knowing glance which said, "maybe we caught him in the middle of something." However since they did not know that I was entertaining company in the back, a new wave of embarrassment passed over me. I looked away from them, ran to the back and crafted a makeshift sign indicating: "Back in 15 minutes" and taped it to the doors as I locked them.

When I returned to the back, Samantha sat twirling a finger through her hair and James was idly looking at the backs of his hands and the boxes of unopened undergarments lined up on the back shelves.

I apologized for the delay and Samantha said, "Are you going to stay with me now or do you need to work with the customers?"

"No, no, I locked up so I don't need to be up front."

"You need to sit down," Samantha chided.

"Why don't you model the lingerie for Mr..."

"Johnson," I blurted.

"Why don't you model the lingerie for Mr. Johnson? Show him how nice it looks from behind."

With this prompting Samantha turned her back to me and bent over with her legs about two feet apart. She smiled at me through her legs. The teddy hiked up when she bent down to reveal distinct tanlines on her rounded buttocks. "Whatcha lookin' at big guy?"

"Very nice," was all I could think to say in response.

"Why don't you show Mr. Johnson some more of what you have?" James prodded.

"Well, my now, I've already shown Mr. Johnson my titties and he saw the bottom of my tushie, what else might he like to see? Why don't you tell me what you'd like to see Mr. Johnson?"

I was flustered as I wanted to see her snatch but I didn't want to come right out and say so.

"I think you know what to do." James added.

Samantha dropped the straps of the teddy and got on my lap facing me. "I think Mr. Johnson likes my titties," she said as she pressed her mammaries together and against my chin. "Be a good boy and suck my nipple,"she said as she placed a hard nipple against my lips.

"Go ahead, she wants it," James encouraged.

I parted my lips and let her nipple pass between my teeth and I stroked my tongue up and down on it. Then I closed my lips and began sucking in earnest on her lovely C-cup sized breast.

"Oh Mr. Johnson, you are doing a nice job on my tittie, you should suck the other one now." She pulled her left breast away from my lips and placed her right breast to my lips.

"Hey babe, why don't you show Mr. Johnson some of your poses."

"Well, most of them require a soft surface. I think I'd rather make nice with Mr. Johnson. I'm getting kind worried that I might get the teddy dirty."

"What's the matter babe, are you starting to get wet?"

"Maybe."

Was I hearing this? Her boyfriend was asking her if her vaginal juices were leaking out and she was treating it like he was asking about the weather.

"Here wear this," James said as he held her robe up behind her so that she could put it on.

She slipped her hands into the sleeves while still facing me and pulled the robe closed then she stood to let the teddy slide off of her. She stepped out of it which was not easy given the heels. Then she picked it up off of the floor and put it in my face.

"I really need to clear off this desk if you are going to see my better poses."

I shot up and pushed my papers into a jumbled pile and set the computer monitor on the floor.

Samantha got up on the desk reclined onto her back. Then she placed her right stiletto heel on the desk such that her knee popped up through the opening of the robe revealing a good bit of thigh. Then she said, "Most guys like this pose."

"I think I would agree with that statement," I replied.

"Sometimes I like to tease a little bit," she added as she opened the right lapel of her robe revealing her breast. "And sometimes I like to get to the point," she said as she turned towards me and into a sitting position.

"So get to the point," James urged.

I was not sure what this meant so I sat in an agitated state waiting for her to make a definitive move.

"Like I said, sometimes I like to get to the point," she said as she opened the robe.

From where I was sitting, I liked her point; I was no more than three feet from her open pussy and was admiring how slick it appeared to be and how puffy her inner lips were.

"I think you like shaved pussy based on how much you seem to like looking at mine, Mr. Johnson."

I swallowed hard and said, "yes, I guess I do, but I don't mind that you left a little hair to accent it and to remind me that you aren't a little girl."

"I like to keep a little thatch above my slit but I like to keep the lips nice and bald."

"I see that you do."

At this she put her hand down and opened her inner lips with her nicely manicured fingers. She dipped two fingers into her sopping vagina and then held them under my nose. "Does it smell nice?'

"Er, it, ah, most definitely."

"James, come here and taste."

James came over and she slickened her fingers with her ample juices and slipped them into his mouth.

"Why don't you show Mr. Johnson how you cum so that he'll give you the teddy and robe."

I interrupted, "ok, the teddy is cool but half off on the robe."

"What will you give me if I help you get rid of that stiffness in your trousers?'

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What will you give me if I let you stroke your cock and shoot a nice big load onto my tummy?"

I wasn't sure how to answer. Up to now this was all an awesome show but I was not an actor in the performance. However my swollen cock was overruling my good judgment. I asked, "would you kiss it?"

"If you want me to suck your dick, you need to throw in the shoes and the robe."

"If you suck his dick, you are definitely taking my load deep inside your slick pink pussy," James demanded.

"Oooh, that sounds nice. Naughty and nice," Samantha cooed.

James dropped his pants and pulled Samantha to the edge of the desk. He put the tip of his cock up to her lips and slid the crown of his rigid meat just into her opening. I was in awe as I stood two feet away. I could smell sex. James reddish purple cock was very slick with Samantha's juices. I couldn't help but rub myself through my pants.

James began to pump away faster and faster until he climaxed deep into Samantha's pussy. I was getting really hot and watching hot jism drip out of Samantha's swollen cunt was not helping. I dropped my trousers and underwear and let my erection spring free; my glans was so swollen it hurt and a droplet of clear precum had formed at my dickslit.

Samantha reached for my cock and began to stroke it. "Doesn't that feel good, Mr. Johnson?"

"Mmmmmm," I groaned.

"Do I get the heels, Mr. Johnson?"

"Only if you suck me until I shoot a big load of cum."

"Ok but you can't cum in my mouth. Only James gets to do that."

Well, the girl had standards I reckoned .

My dick was doing my thinking for me and found itself pistoning in and out of her hot mouth. "Can I just touch that luscious pussy," I begged.

"Throw in a free pair of panties and you can finger her to orgasm," James countered.

12