Lindsay's Lace Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deal!" I replied. I did not hesitate to slide two fingers into Samantha's sloppy pink slit and I curled them upward and ground away at her g-spot. Samantha grabbed the base of my cock and popped my swollen crown in and out of her mouth while she kneaded my balls. She masterfully slid my shaft in and out of her mouth successively licking and then observing my saliva-coated glans. No stranger to the signs of imminent ejaculation, she spit on my shaft and firmly stroked me as I neared nirvana.

I was soon ready to make a major discharge and Samantha's humping of my hand let me know that she wasn't far from another cum herself. My hand was soaked with the mixture of Samantha's ample juices and James fresh cum. I pointed my cock at her pretty face and unloaded a massive blast on her cheek and down her chin. She turned away so that the next two streams of semen struck her neck and chest.

As my hot jism dripped off of her chin, she rolled her head back and thrust her swollen pussy into my hand with increased intensity. Her vagina grabbed at my hand as it spasmed. She moaned and clenched her eyes closed as she rode out a big orgasm.

James stood to the side with his eyes glued to her snatch and with a very self-satisfied look on his face. He was holding the teddy that Samantha had modeled earlier and was mentally itemizing all of the other promised merchandise; a lucrative haul from his point of view. On a cost basis, this little venture had cost me far more than I had intended but on the other hand I had indulged in and witnessed far more than I had imagined I would. James broke the silence, "I guess we have some settling up to do."

"Yeah, I guess we do. I guess we do."

To be continued...

12