Lindsey Learns the Strokes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl placed his left hand at her throat, and slipped his other thumb over her chin and between her lips. Lindsey sucked in his thumb and began to use her tongue to coat it with her saliva.

Karl’s right thumb reached its final destination, and after rolling his finger all over the ridged rosette of her hole, he found the opening and pushed inside, opening her up against the strong resistance of her anal muscles. As expected, Lindsey froze for an instant, but then began to suck his thumb in earnest. Karl worked both his thumbs in her extremes and gradually felt her anus begin to loosen. As her asshole softened, Karl withdrew his thumb and used his free hand to push her butt cheek to the side. This action provided him with a clear shot at Lindsey’s splayed cunt lips and wet vaginal opening.

Lindsey pulled back from Karl’s other thumb and issued one final warning, “Don’t you cum inside me, you asshole”

Karl brought the fat plum head of his cock to the mouth of Lindsey’s cunt. He stared as the flared head dilated her circular walls and then silently began to disappear into her depths. He knew she could still be tender, so he slid into her slowly, letting her walls expand as his cock wedged itself inside. After swallowing about 7 thick inches, Karl bumped into Lindsey’s cervix. He felt her wince, and startle slightly.

“Oh God…don’t cum….have I got it all?? Tell me you’re all the way inside”

“Almost all, baby”

Karl ,ran his hand up the slope of her belly and began to fondle her heavy breasts. As she adjusted to his size, Karl felt the last couple inches of his pride and joy being sucked down into Lindsey’s molten core. When she finally accommodated all of him, Karl allowed himself and her a few moments of the incredible sensation of the complete envelopment of his big cock in the tight confines of her ripe and willing body.

Soon, Karl realized he could not take much more of the sucking and pulsing feelings surrounding the length of his cock. He reluctantly pulled back his hips from her ass and began to unsheathe his rock hard dick. She was so tight and wet inside that his cock produced a vacuum-like sucking noise as he extracted himself from her grip.

“Oh, Karl, sweetie, I’m so sorry. I want that as much as you do. You fill me like no other I’ve ever had. That felt so damn good, baby”

“It’s OK, baby, I understand. Try this instead”

Karl angled his cock slightly upward and placed the creamy head at the softened and mildly dilated opening of Lindsey’s ass. He began an insistent push forward and watched as her anus stretched open to gulp down his glans.

Lindsey began rolling her hips and rocking her pelvis rhythmically.

“Karl, go slow….SLOW, baby…that’s virgin territory back there…That’s it, baby…let me get used to it……Oooohhh, yeah….”

Lindsey began to pant openly as she reached under herself and between her legs to feel the length of cock still not wedged up her tight asshole. Maybe halfway there, she thought to herself.

Karl pulled back about an inch worth each time before driving the next two inches up her loosening butt. Lindsey moved her hand to her engorged clit, and smiled to herself when she found Karl’s fingers already there and pulling back on her fleshy hood.

Karl said simply, “Do it , baby”

Lindsey forked her fingers over her completely exposed clitoris and rubbed vigorously, staccato-like, over the sides and top of the reddened bulb. At the same time, Karl pushed hard with his hips, forcing the remaining length of his thick shaft deep into Lindsey’s bowels.

“Oh, Lindsey…get ready…Oh, baby…here it comes…..Aaarrrggghhh….”

“Come on, come on, honey…..flood my ass….give it to me!!!”

Both came within seconds of each other, with Lindsey imploring Karl over and over to: “Fuck me!…Oh, God…Fuck me!! Shoot your cum up my ass! Don’t hold back, baby…Cream my guts!…Give it all to me…..Oh God…I’m sooo fucked… my ass will never be the same….”

Karl held her ass tight to his groin and watched her meaty globes wobble against him as he hunched his shaft into her. He felt each powerful pulse of cum as it traveled down his constricted tube and blew out into her hot depths. He had never come so forcefully before, nor ejaculated so much semen at one time. Karl was exhausted, but grinning from ear to ear.

Shortly after marveling at the feeling of the spreading warmth within the confines of her ass, Lindsey felt Karl’s thick cock finally begin to deflate. Looking back over her shoulder, she couldn’t help smiling at Karl, even though she felt she had ample reason to be angry over his insistence in fucking her in this public setting.

“You know, Karl, I should be royally pissed….”, she began, before observing that Karl was chuckling and snorting, almost on the verge of outright laughter.

Lindsey felt her temper rise in earnest, thinking that Karl was not even going to acknowledge her upcoming rant, much less take her seriously.

“Karl, listen to me, you prick. This was foolish. We could easily have been seen out here”

“Too late, Linds,” Karl said, pointing to the hedgerow about ten yards back from the pool deck edge. There, standing erect and shoulder-to-shoulder in back of the thick bushes, were three of the college-age lifeguards employed by the pool for the summer season. Their faces sported dead-eyed, heart-attack serious, judging expressions, while in their hands they held clipboards balanced up against their chests.

Just before Lindsey noticed that their lips were quivering in barely contained hysteria, she saw what each of them had written in bold strokes on their clipboards.

The number “10”.

12