Lindsey's Ghost Girls Crew Ch. 03

Story Info
The fourth ghost hunter arrives...
1.2k words
4.47
5.9k
16
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

She walked into the old building and looked around the empty hallway. She noticed the equipment set up in the old office and went to check on the other three ghost hunters. Debbie stood there in the doorway confused at the empty office. She walked over and put her bag down. She sat down and began working on the cameras but then nothing came up on the screens, no cameras were even set up.

"For real?" She said upset as she pulled out her cell phone and tried calling Sherri.

All three phones rang and rang but went to voicemail. Debbie stood up and walked back out into the hallway. She walked to the stairs and went up them thinking the crew girls were setting up cameras upstairs. She got to the second floor and used her flashlight to look and found it empty. It was in a lot worse shape than the first floor. Ceiling tiles were falling down, wires hung from the ceiling as paint was peeling on the walls. She walked slowly watching her footing. He hid in the shadows watching the young woman in her tight jeans and tee shirt as she went down the hallway.

Debbie stopped as she felt a presence and looked back at the stairway. She studied it as she knew something was close to her. Debbie continued on her way down the hall as she muttered softly a chant. She knew it was dark evil but couldn't get a fix on his location as it moved around the shadows. Debbie came to a well lit area and turned around looking at the dim hallway.

"I know you're following me! I feel your evil presence! Be gone! Be gone from this place!" She yelled as she heard a low, evil laugh.

A gust of ice cold wind blew through the hallway. Ceiling tiles fell, paint flakes blew around as Debbie held her hands up blocking her face from the debris. Then her tee shirt was yanked and torn from her body. Her eyes were wide as she looked down at her purple bra and cleavage. The laugh grew louder and more evil as she realized he was too strong for her to even try to banish.

Debbie decided to run from it as the wind slowed down and stopped. His laugh filled the halls as she ran towards the end of the hallway. She got to the end and found the stairs had collapsed on this end. She looked back down the hallway and didn't feel his presence. She decided to run to the other set of stairs. He waited as she came running down the hallway, her breasts bouncing up and down. He smiled as she got close to the stairs.

She hit the shadow area and was tripped. She hit the floor and slid on her stomach then rolled to her back. Her bra had unclasp and her C cups were exposed as she sat up trying to clasp the bra. He grabbed her hair and pulled down making her look up at his yellow, evil eyes. He licked her pretty face as he grabbed her right tit and squeezed.

"Time to show you what I did to your friends." He laughed as tears ran down her face. "Don't cry, you will love it!"

He then shoved his large cock into her mouth and used her hair to guide her head. He slide her back and forth as he made her deep throat his large cock. Debbie was only nineteen years old, was a cheerleader in college and Lindsey's friend. He fucked her face faster and deeper making her throat swell as his dick shoved deep.

He continued to play with her firm tits as he fucked her mouth. He was growing close to getting off as Debbie felt the cock grow little by little. Finally he got off inside her mouth. He held her lips down to his body, completely shoving the foot long cock down her throat. Her eyes were wide as he pumped his cum into her stomach. Debbie was released and tossed to her back as she coughed up some of his cum.

He reached down and grabbed her jean waist band. He began yanking and pulling on the thin denim cloth. He bounced her off the floor as she struggled to get away. Finally her button popped and seams began ripping.

Debbie tried to escape as her jeans were torn off her like peeling a banana. Her purple thong and nice ass cheeks were revealed. He laughed as he tossed her ripped jeans aside. She got to her feet only to feel his hands grab her hips and pull her back. Debbie wiggled trying to get free as she looked back at the dark black shadow.

"Stop! Please Stop!" She begged as she felt her thong get plucked off her thin waist.

He smiled at her pussy as he pulled her back with a fast yank on her waist. She felt his cock slide into her tight pussy as she let out a startled yelp. He began fucking her as he held her hips and pounded her doggy style. Her tits swayed with the movements as he slid in and out of her now wet hole.

Her body was getting invaded by the large cock as her cries of help turned into moans of pleasure. Her cum dripped from her pussy as he made her body override her mind. Debbie smiled as she closed her eyes with the orgasm. He picked up the pace as he began going faster and deeper.

Debbie's pussy was getting fucked good as her cum spurted from around his large cock. He grunted as she moaned and took his foot long dick. Debbie was already exhausted from the fast pace of fucking, her pussy was swollen and sensitive from the enormous cock. Sweat ran down her light tanned body as her moans echoed through the second floor. He fucked her deeper and faster making her cum flow faster.

His dick began to swell as he grew close to getting off. Debbie moaned as her slit expanded sending her into another orgasm. He laughed as he picked up the pace and pounded her even faster and deeper. She went back and forth as he slammed deep into her.

Then he smiled as his cum began flowing into her. He shoved deep and held her hips as he pumped his cum into her. Her belly grew as the cum entered her womb. Debbie looked at her once flat stomach with teary eyes as it stretched and made her look nine months pregnant. He laughed and pulled out of her. She fainted and fell to her stomach as cum spurted and ran from her pussy. He laughed and went back into the shadows as he just fucked the last of the ghost girls crew.

Lindsey and Sherri walked into the office nude. They got dressed and saw Debbie's car outside. They knew she had been attacked but was afraid to go look for her. Emily was sitting in the chair as the three talked about the black mass which was more than likely a demon.

"We need her here to end it." Lindsey said.

"I agree, she is the best demonologist there is around." Sherri said.

"I want it gone, what it did to us, it need sent to hell." Emily said.

"I will call her." Lindsey said "Let's hope Debbie is okay and shows up soon. I'm afraid to go look for her." She said getting her phone and calling her friend.