Lindsey's Submission

Story Info
A young woman gets more than she bargained for.
2.5k words
3.85
33k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7:58 AM. Two minutes early. Lindsey breathed a ragged sigh of relief. She had been afraid that she would be late. Charlie had told her explicitly to be in the Single Source Supply parking lot by 8:00 sharp. Looking up, she saw a silver Chevrolet truck slip into the slot next to hers.

She immediately recognized Charlie when he opened the door and exited. He looked exactly like the photo he had sent her. Her breath remained ragged, whether from fear or excitement she was not certain.

He approached her car and reached for the handle of the driver's door. Opening it, he extended a hand. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you in person, girl."

She took his hand and thanked him. His grip was firm; strong without being painful. He addressed her. "Come with me."

She had previously agreed to go with him to Baton Rouge to accompany him as he did some research at the State Office of Conservation, so was not surprised by the invitation. Charlie led her to the passenger side of his truck and opened the door for her. He helped her up into seat and closed the door; walking around to enter his side.

He started the truck and pulled out, entering the I 10 on-ramp east bound for Baton Rouge. The next hour passed quickly in exploring in person the ideas they had been exchanging via e-mail and telephone for a while. From time to time, Charlie extended a hand across the void between them just to lightly grip her neck from behind or to grasp her hair softly and pull his fingers through it. Each time he touched her, she trembled, but he never did more than the initial touch.

They exited I-10 to 110 then turned off on North Street, traveling several blocks until they reached their destination; the La Salle Parking Garage, right across the street from the DOC offices. Charlie had to go up to the 4th floor to find a space.

Finding one, he parked the truck, exited it and walked around to open her door and help her down. He was holding her hand as she stepped to the ground. She was not expecting that he would twist her arm behind her back and pull her to his body. With his other hand, Charlie gripped her hair firmly and pulled her head backward, so that her face was upturned to his. He kissed her hard, then released her. "Come with me. There is work to do."

Her legs shaking with fear and passion, Lindsey complied. After all, what else could she do? she was 70 miles from her car and further than that from anyone she knew who could help her. ... though she was not at all sure she wanted help.

They walked to the elevator in the garage and he punched "1" for the ground floor. No one else was in sight. When the doors to the elevator opened, Charlie put his hand in the small of her back and firmly escorted her inside. lindsey walked to the back of the elevator and turned around. Charlie walked in behind her, and when the doors closed he addressed her. "you want more, don't you?"

Trembling, she answered ... "yes, I do want more."

"If you want more, you will have to submit totally. "

She started to reply, but he put his hand over her mouth to stop her.

"you will decide while we are at work. I will ask for your decision. Until then, I do not want to hear it." The elevator door opened and he walked out, leaving her to follow in his wake.

They cleared security at the front door of the State Offices, then took the elevator wordlessly up to the 8th floor. /for the next two hours, she was his girl Friday. No one watching them would have ever guessed that their relationship was anything but professional. lindsey knew, though. For two hours, every time he brushed against her, her body shook. her thighs were slick with her natural lubrication, her nipples ached with passion.

11:00 AM ....

Charlie turned to her. "I have everything I need from here. Let's go."

lindsey waited... he said nothing about a decision. She wanted to speak up, but knew that she had been told not to broach the subject. Down the elevator ... nothing....out of the building ... no word. He held the door to the parking garage for her and they entered. Still nothing.

Charlie pushed the 'up' button and they waited for the elevator... he was silent.

The elevator doors sighed open and Charlie motioned her in. He walked in behind her. They were alone, she leaning against the back wall, he facing her. The doors slid together with a dull 'thunk' and the elevator shook into upward motion.

Charlie's hand suddenly shot across the distance between them, grasping her throat in a firm grip as he stepped up to her. "When we leave this elevator you will decide to submit totally to me or not at all. Should you submit, you will be my bitch, to be used by me in any way I please: if not; we will drive back to Lafayette as friends but no more, at least for today. Do you understand me? "

Trembling, but unable to speak in his choke hold, she nodded her understanding, as best she could. He released her and she drew in her breath in ragged gulps... shaking with passion, lust and fear.........

"When the door opens, you will say two words: either 'Yes, Sir' or 'No, Sir'. Until then say nothing.

The elevator stopped. The doors opened, seeming to take minutes instead of seconds.

lindsey took a deep breath and decided...."Yes, Sir". "Good girl. Follow me." He walked rapidly across the garage until he reached his truck. He opened her door..... "Get in. Close the door and take off your jeans and panties. Leave your top on." she hesitated slightly. His hand snaked out and slapped her. "Do it NOW, bitch."

lindsey complied, shaking with anger, fear, embarrassment and [she had to admit] not a little lust. He stood outside the door, watching. When she had finished, he opened the door and reached under the seat. "Give me your hand." She did. He slipped a Velcro cuff around her wrist. "Now the other." A similar cuff for the second hand.

He looked around. No one in sight. "Out. NOW." She stepped out and he roughly turned her around, clipping the two cuffs together behind her back. He pushed her face down into the seat with one hand and with the other reached for her pussy. It was wet and ready. He slid first one, then two fingers inside her, curling them toward the front of her vaginal wall to massage her g-spot. she began to shake, nearing orgasm... he stopped. "Don't cum, bitch."

He pulled her up by her hair and told her to get in the truck. He walked to the other side without offering help... Lindsey struggled with her hands behind her but finally managed to get inside. He reached across and shut her door, then flipped up the console between them and unzipped his pants.

His cock, erect and ready sprang out ... "Suck my dick, cunt." He grabbed her head to add emphasis to his words and pulled her down onto the throbbing cock. she had trouble maintaining balance, as her hands were still cuffed behind her, but she managed to keep the cock in her mouth and performed as she was told. Without warning his semen rushed out of his cock to the back of her throat, his hands pulling her head against him so she could not escape the torrent flowing into her mouth. She swallowed, gagging and gasping for breath.

Without a word, he pulled her head up and pushed her back across the seat, fastening her seatbelt and throwing a blanket he had in the back seat over her nakedness.

He started the truck and backed out of his parking slot...... lindsey's submission had begun. Charlie drove out of the parking garage, lindsey in the passenger seat of his truck, naked from the waist down, a blanket covering her nudity, her pussy throbbing from unfulfilled lust, hands firmly cuffed behind her back. He ignored her until they had crossed the Mississippi River, then reached across and unbuttoned her blouse with one hand while driving with the other.

He opened her front snapping bra allowing her breasts their freedom. His thumb and forefinger grasped each nipple in turn, giving a firm pinch that made lindsey gasp in pain. He then ignored her once more until they were approaching the exit for the Atchafalaya Basin Visitor Center. He pulled off the exit ramp and stopped long enough to free her hands, although the cuffs were left in place.

As the truck started to move toward the visitor center, Charlie turned to her. "Take off the rest of your clothes. I want you totally naked."

she started to protest, then thought better of if and silently removed her blouse and the already open bra. she covered herself with the blanket as they passed in front of the center. lindsey breathed a sigh of relief that they had not stopped, as there were quite a few people wandering around the grounds of the Visitor Center.

Rather than re-entering the interstate, Charlie turned onto the levee road, heading North along the levee from the highway. A mile down the road he slowed quickly and turned east off the levee onto a barely visible trail into the woods. 100 yards in he stopped and turned off the engine.

Charlie exited the truck and opened the back door on his side. lindsey saw him remove a bag that looked like it might contain a folding director's chair or some similar item. He tossed it into the back of the truck, closed the doors and came around to her side.

He opened her door. "Give me the blanket."

she did.

"Get out and stay right here."

Again, lindsey complied.

He opened the back door on her side and reached under the back seat, coming out with a blindfold and a set of shooters ear muffs. Charlie fitted the muffs and blindfold to lindsey, depriving her of sight and greatly reducing her capacity to hear.

Taking her hand, Charlie led lindsey to the back of the truck and lowered the tailgate. He spread the blanket on the tailgate and bed of the truck, then opened the bag. It contained, not a chair, but two lengths of PVC pipe with various hardware attached to make them into adjustable spreader bars. He turned lindsey to face the truck bed, attached her wrist cuffs to the ends of one of the bars, resting the middle of the bar behind her neck, so that it somewhat resembled the yokes used by African tribeswomen to carry water buckets.

Next he cuffed each ankle with Velcro cuffs matching the ones on her wrists, then spread her legs and clipped her cuffs to each end of the other bar. lindsey was now totally helpless. she could neither walk nor block any blows that might come her way, even if she could have seen or heard them coming.

lindsey was beginning to wonder whether she had made a good decision. Perhaps a 'No, Sir' would have been better when Charlie had demanded her decision on submitting to him. In any event, it was too late now; she was totally in his power.

she felt herself being pushed face down onto the tailgate of the truck. she felt rather than heard a chain being attached to the center of the arm spreader, then to both stowage hooks in the bed of the truck. Her feet couldn't reach the ground; she was suspended in mid-air, her naked legs, ass and back exposed to whatever might come.

Charlie began to spank her. He used his open hand, starting off rather gently and using no particular rhythm. lindsey never knew when or how hard the next blow might be. The fear, the pain, the anticipation without visual or auditory clues was a powerful aphrodisiac. Her nipples were so erect they ached, and her vagina was fairly flowing a river of lubricant as the intensity of his spanking increased.

Abruptly the spanking stopped and lindsey felt Charlie's breath on her pussy. He licked with broad tongue across her labia, tasting the sweet musky nectar of her cunt. His fingers spread her lips and his tongue sought the rosebud of her clitoris, softly flicking across it, again and again, then pressing his tongue hard into it and grinding from side to side. she moaned her pleasure. ... the licking stopped.

For what seemed an eternity, but was probably only a minute or two, there was nothing. A sudden coldness on her anus made her jump a little, the opening of the rosebud by the insertion of a butt plug soon followed, causing her another quiver of anticipation. Then nothing.

she strained her ears, but could hear nothing. A sudden sharp sting on her back as the whip struck her pulled a little scream from her lips, a scream that decreased with each fall of the lash until she was moaning in lust/pain/anticipation... the lashing stopped.... lindsey's back was suddenly being soothed with kisses and soft caresses. The kisses ended

After another endless wait, lindsey felt the butt plug being removed from her anus, only to be replaced by something much larger, quite obviously a cock. Charlie entered her slowly, gradually pushing himself fully inside her. Once there, he increased the tempo of his motion until he was pounding her ass with his fucking. she was crying, whether from the pain and embarrassment or from ecstasy she was not sure. She felt his cock slam into her and spasm as he came.... He remained deep in her ass for a minute or two then withdrew. ... again there was no sensation.

she felt the chain being removed, then the unclipping of both spreader bars. Charlie turned her around and moved her to a sitting position and lindsey moved her arms and legs around to restore full circulation after their immobilization. she felt Charlie remove her wrist and ankle cuffs; gently rubbing each spot that had been restrained by the bonds.

Charlie reached up and removed the earmuffs, then the blindfold. He took lindsey in his arms and held her close, kissing her eyes and ears, then her lips, gently, but with great passion. He joined her on the bed of the truck and mounted her, looking deep into her eyes as he fucked her in long, slow strokes. He stopped, fully embedded in her body, and held his position, kissing her lips gently.

"you may cum now, girl". .. as he continued in long slow strokes, lindsey trembled on the edge of release, then fell over in an extended freefall of serial orgasms that seemed to last forever.

"Now, girl. You ARE my bitch."