The Lindy Series Ep. 05: Lindy's Camping Trip

Story Info
Lindy and Clara find the joys of camping.
5k words
4.38
50.7k
22

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWaters1
PTWaters1
95 Followers

*READER ADVISORY* - This story contains copious amounts of pee fetish content as well as many references to large clitorises, hermaphroditism, and large penises. Stop reading here if this does not appeal to you.

***

Episode 5: Lindy's Camping Trip

Chapter 1: Preparing to Leave

It was the third weekend in September and it had been a week since Clara had been to dinner with Lindy and Helen. All three ladies were quite comfortable with one another and Lindy had even chosen to sleep over at Clara's house several nights that last week. Clara had already been randomly crashing in Lindy's room since their wet weekend two weeks ago, so Helen had no trepidation about Lindy staying over at Clara's place.

Clara and Lindy were in some ways more than best friends, especially with all the voyeuristic masturbation the two of them had been doing off and on since Clara moved nearly four months ago. Clara was a natural hermaphrodite with a pee fetish and a thing for the female anatomy. Lindy's extraordinary clitoris and capacity to pee when she came, fed Clara's lusty appetites. The fact that Clara had a penis fed Lindy's futanari fetish, and since Clara peed uncontrollably when she was extremely horny, it also titillated her watersport fascination.

For the last three months, Lindy and Clara spent various afternoons lounging out by Clara's pool sunbathing. Neither of them went inside very often, since if either of them needed to pee, they just pulled the gusset of their swimsuit aside and let go. Lindy's stream could be quite powerful and she would sometimes end up peeing into the pool, rather than just making a wet line in the cement in front of her lounge chair. Clara could aim her stream, so sometimes she would pee off to the side in Lindy's direction, and other times, if she was planning to get in the pool, she would hold her member skyward and create a warm fountain that would splash down on her tummy and groin. Both women completely enjoyed the sight of the other peeing, so occasionally, lust would get the better of them and both would end up enjoying a mutual climax.

A few days prior, Clara suggested to Helen that she and Lindy go camping. Helen had a few reservations, but none that Clara couldn't assuage by being totally logical and prepared. Clara knew a good campground near a nature preserve about seventy miles away. Clara loved camping and would often check out the local camping spots just to go hiking and explore. She thought taking Lindy there would be a great way to let Lindy see some real nature, rather than just the pictures she would see on the internet. Helen agreed and the date for the excursion was set for that upcoming Saturday.

Saturday finally arrived and Lindy awoke with great anticipation. She hurriedly dressed, grabbed a cup of coffee and practically skipped next door to Clara's. The sun shone brightly on Lindy's long red hair as she walked into Clara's house.

"Honey, I'm home!" Lindy called out with a huge grin.

Clara's eyes lit up as she entered the hallway from the kitchen.

"Good morning, Sweetie! Are you ready for the grand adventure?!" Clara asked excitedly.

"Ready as I'll ever be! But since I don't have any camping gear, the bigger question is...are YOU ready?"

Since Clara was an avid camper, she owned a rather large truck with a camper installed. This allowed Clara to avoid needing tents and sleeping bags, and also allowed for more of the creature comforts like heat and moderate cooking facilities. She also could get limited broadcast TV, and even cellular internet for her tablet PC if there was a tower nearby. The camper was built for two, though Clara had often gone alone.

Clara had made sure to tell Lindy to bring a backpack with some cold weather clothes in case it rained. However, to start the trip, they both were in a comfortable outfit consisting of a flannel shirt, loose fitting jean shorts, thick black socks, and slip-on hiking shoes. Naturally, Lindy's idea of hiking shorts was much different than Clara's. Clara always opted for knee length, while Lindy somehow felt mid-thigh length was appropriate for hiking. Clara chuckled and tugged playfully at one leg of Lindy's shorts.

"We're hiking and camping, girlfriend, not trying to pick up random biker dudes." Clara said with a playful grin.

Lindy playfully pushed Clara's hands away and pulled the leg opening to one side, completely exposing the gusset of her grey cotton panties.

"Well, unlike you, Missy, I still have to squat to pee. And I am SO not pulling my shorts down in the woods!" She announced giggling and closing the leg opening.

"Good point!" Clara commented, grinning and pulling up the waistband of her own underwear, "I suppose that's why I wear comfy boxer briefs when I go hiking. I just never know when I'll need to open the fly and water a tree!"

Both women giggled and went about gathering the last of their gear near the front door. Lindy only had her backpack, so she rummaged through it to be sure everything was there, including the care package Helen snuck in there before Lindy left the house. Clara, being the consummate camper, was running about the single story home getting the last odds and ends she thought she'd need.

Once finished, Clara called to Lindy and they met in the entryway. Clara smiled at Lindy and pretended to check items off on the palm of her hand, "Let's see... Sunscreen, check. Band-Aids, check. Marshmallows, check. Bottle of wine, check. Big wieners, check!"

Lindy giggled at the obvious joke about Clara's "wiener" and produced the smartphone she'd had in her pocket, "Computer for porn, check!"

Clara raised her eyebrow and gave Lindy a sly grin. She opened the backpack she held and produced a 10" tablet PC.

"Oh no, Honey...THIS is a computer for porn!" Clara exclaimed and proceeded to illustrate her point by playing a few short porn videos so Lindy could see the size and quality of the images. It was clear from the small bulge growing down the leg of Clara's shorts that the content was very arousing.

Lindy looked at Clara's shorts, then back up at Clara and announced in a semi-serious tone, "Okaaay...I'm starting to get a lady boner here, so unless you want me making a mess in your truck, you should put this away for now."

Clara wiggled her eyebrows at Lindy, adjusted the semi-erect member in her shorts, and stowed the tablet. Both women chattered away as they loaded the gear they'd collected into the camper. Then, they both walked over to Lindy's house to give Helen a hug and let her know they were heading out .

Chapter 2: On the Road

The drive to the campsite was going to take over an hour; the last 25 miles of which were on a fairly deserted road. Clara made sure to bring a USB stick loaded with music they both enjoyed. The women sang, chatted, and took in the lovely view.

Once they left the freeway for the road leading to the campsite, trees lined both sides of the road allowing Lindy to focus on the conversation, which she changed to talk about Clara's past.

"Did the doctor's ever tell you why you were born this way?" Lindy asked out of the blue, referring to Clara penis.

Clara responded casually, "Not really, but they all agreed it was a genetic mutation. Whether it was a result of my parents eating GMO foods, living too close to power lines, or just cosmic rays, none of them knew for sure. They didn't know if I'd grow up more like a girl or a boy, so they didn't remove my penis. When I started developing, they realized I'd be a girl and raised me as such. My 'extra parts', as they called them, could be dealt with. It wasn't until I was an adult that I realized how hard that would be at times!"

Lindy giggled at the word 'hard' and reached over, giving Clara's package a gentle squeeze.

Clara grinned, "I see you like talking about my penis!"

"Well, it makes me think about it, "Lindy smirked, "and when I think about it, I touch myself."

Clara erupted in a fit of laughter as she immediately got the song reference. Meanwhile, Lindy was playfully rubbing her crotch and wiggling her eyebrows at Clara.

"You are so adorable!" Clara said gleefully.

"Actually, I'm horny!" Lindy giggled, scooting toward Clara sinking lower on the bench seat.

"And what do you intend to do about that, missy?" Clara asked, trying not to stare at Lindy.

Lindy didn't say a word and simply pulled open the left leg of her shorts, allowing Clara to clearly see the bulge in her panties. Pulling the gusset aside, Lindy released her swelling womanhood which continued to grow now that it was free from its confines. Clara immediately slowed down and put on the cruise control, allowing her to split her attention between the road and Lindy.

Lindy stared down at her clit as it rose higher and higher from her mound. Once fully engorged, Lindy gently touched the topside of the now 2" erection. Slowly, Lindy petted the throbbing clit, first on top, then underneath. As Lindy stimulated her enormous clit, her outer labia swelled and parted, exposing her urethra and moist vaginal canal.

"Oh God, Lindy...that is so horny..." was all Clara could say as her own sex swelled rapidly down the leg of her shorts.

"I showed you mine, I wanna see yours!" Lindy said lustfully.

With that, Clara unzipped the fly on her shorts, and carefully liberated the now 10" long semi-erect member. Lindy continued to stroke her own erection as she watched Clara's hardness grow longer and slightly thicker.

"God you're sexy," Lindy breathed as she stopped teasing and started jilling her immense clit.

Clara was now fully hard and her 15" pole rose straight into the air from of her jeans. Using one hand, she slid her towering rod under her flannel shirt so it was held in place between her breasts; the head poking above them just a few inches from her chin.

Next to her, Lindy was staring at Clara and continued jilling her own raging hard-on. Clara could easily see in Lindy's face the start of the sexual trance. Filled with lust, Clara reached over and replaced Lindy's thumb and finger with her own, taking over the masturbation of Lindy's throbbing womanhood. Lindy moved her hand over to gently stroke Clara's straining pole through the flannel shirt.

"Oh fuck...this feels so good..." Clara muttered, trying to keep her attention both on the road, and on her ministrations of Lindy's throbbing monster.

Minutes went by as Lindy and Clara masturbated each other while they continued down the empty road. The only sound in the cabin was the panting of both women as they grew ever closer to orgasmic release. Clara was the first to break the relative silence.

"Oh shit, Baby... the pee's coming..." Clara moaned.

All Lindy could do was stare at the tip of Clara's rigid shaft and moan as her pussy readied itself to deliver its own wet display.

Suddenly, Clara's dam gave way and a steady flow of light golden urine leapt from her urethra and struck her squarely under the chin. The stream gently splashed against her throat, flowed down her neck, and soaked her bra and flannel shirt. Shortly after Clara's flow began, Lindy's body tensed and her pussy began producing a steady rhythm of pee squirts that rained down and darkened the carpet at her feet.

Lindy's immense clit began beating vigorously beneath Clara's fingers. Even in the lusty haze generated by the river of pee now flowing down her stomach and into her jeans, Clara knew Lindy was cumming. Copying what Lindy usually did when she came, Clara pressed down at the base of Lindy's clit, making the twitching monster push out even more, sending Lindy into orgasmic bliss.

A powerful and steady jet of pee burst forth from between Lindy's swollen pussy lips and painted the underside of the dashboard. Lindy's side of the compartment was becoming increasingly wet as her pee spray reflected off the dash. As Clara witnessed the erotic event, her own urgent stream was about to change.

Replacing Lindy's hand at the base of her cock outside her shirt, Clara sunk down in the seat, allowing her to place her mouth on the tip of her penis as the flow of pee was shutting down. She let the pee that had collected in her mouth dribble out as her massive rod began to flex, sending Clara's girly cum racing into her shaft. Clara forced herself to focus on the road as her spasming pole began filling her mouth with silky cum. Clara swallowed as fast as she could as the exploding penis between her lips kept refilling her warm oral cavity. After Clara swallowed several mouthfuls, she removed her lips and let the remaining cum ooze from her glans and fall between her breasts.

Clara wanted to enjoy her afterglow, so she pulled over and parked the truck. By this point, the drizzle of pee created from Lindy's orgasmic stream had waned and Lindy had visibly relaxed into the seat. Clara kept her hand on her shaft though the flannel shirt until it too relaxed and began to deflate. Both women sat in the silence of the parked vehicle basking in afterglow as reality slowly returned.

"Oh my God, Lindy...that was so good..." Clara whispered as she turned her head to look at Lindy.

Lindy, who had regained some level of control, rolled her head to face Clara and smiled.

"I hate to say this, "Lindy mumbled sleepily, "but your truck is a mess."

"So am I." Clara said, grinning and patting her soaked shirt, "I have extra clothes and plenty of towels for such an occasion."

Chapter 3: At the Campgrounds

The cleanup of the truck only took about ten minutes thanks to the leather seat and waterproofed carpet. Shortly thereafter, Lindy and Clara got back on the road and finally arrived at the Campgrounds. Clara found a nice secluded parking area and took Lindy back into the camper so they could cleanup and get changed.

Lindy didn't need to change her clothes, so she took the opportunity to inspect the many nooks and crannies within the camper. Lindy noticed a number of DVD's, books, and flash drives, as well as mechanics tools, and other electronic equipment.

Lindy had grown curious and decided to ask a question, "Ok, I know we've been friends for a while now, but you have never really explained what you do other than say you're a consultant. What do you consult on?"

Clara was naked and washing herself over a little basin of water when Lindy made her inquiry. Rinsing the washcloth, she wrung out the excess water and turned to Lindy as she began washing her neck and breasts. As Clara prepared to answer, Lindy smiled, looked Clara up and down, and said, "I've seen you naked many times, but I will never get over just how gorgeous you are."

Clara smiled lovingly at Lindy and continued hand bathing as she spoke.

"You are just as stunning, Love. In fact, there are times I wish I looked more like you and less like me!"

Lindy put her hands on her hips, "You're kidding, right? I'm a pale redhead with no boobs and a disability. Why would anyone want to be me?"

Clara cocked her head to the side, "Honey, there are days I long to have smaller boobs, smaller hips, and normal lady parts. You're adorable!"

"So you don't want to BE me, you just want to look like me," Lindy said in clarification.

Clara put down the washcloth and stepped up to Lindy, taking her face in her hands. Clara gazed into her eyes for several long moments as if to try and read her mind.

"I would give anything to be as sweet, charming, and innocent as you are Lindy. But you're right, I don't want to be you; I just want to love you," Clara replied, leaning in and placing a gentle kiss on Lindy's lips

Lindy didn't move. She didn't even want to breathe. Up to this point, everything Lindy had done with Clara was fun even to the extent of being intimate while mutually masturbating. But this was different. Clara was not being carefree, funny, or horny. Clara was being gentle, caring, and focused on her. The fluttering in her stomach had never been there before and she didn't know what to make of it. Helen had given Lindy many motherly kisses as she grew up, so Lindy knew this was not one of those. She had never kissed a boy, and had no idea how she would be affected by that. Clara's kiss was somehow warming and inviting. It made her feel safe and aroused all at the same time.

Clara had leaned back to see how Lindy would respond to the unprovoked kiss. Clara knew what it meant to be in love and she knew she had fallen for Lindy. She also knew Lindy didn't have a clue what it meant to be in love and the emotional depths it plumbed. To this point, Clara had kept things playful, or as playful as one could get while getting off together. Sex was not love and Clara was damn sure she'd never get those two mixed up like she had in the past. For Lindy's sake, Clara did everything in her power to show Lindy that sex was fun, but didn't change the nature of their friendship. She wanted Lindy to like her for her, and not for her sex.

Clara still had Lindy's face cradled in her hands when Lindy made a decision. After about 30 seconds of staring back into Clara's eyes, she decided that the feelings evoked by Clara's kiss were powerful enough to explore. Looking down at Clara's lips, Lindy nervously licked her own and stepped up to feel Clara's body against her own. She placed her arms around Clara's waist, closed her eyes, and gently returned Clara's kiss.

Time stopped for Clara as Lindy's lips met her own. Heat welled up in Clara's bosom and then washed over her entire body. Clara was at once nervous and giddy as a school girl, praying that Lindy understood what she was doing. For Clara, this wasn't sexual...this was emotional to the point of making her want to cry. Her caution got the better of her and Clara slowly broke the kiss.

"Oh, Love...I hope you know what you mean to me," Clara said with tears welling up in her eyes.

Lindy could see the emotion and knew it was affecting Clara deeply. She, too, had great affection for Clara and loved every minute they spent together, but the depth of the feeling was very new to Lindy and she was scared.

"Clara I..." Lindy stopped and sat down, still staring at Clara.

Clara wiped her eyes and, not wanting to spook Lindy any more than she already had, quickly finished washing and got dressed.

Lindy was still seated and gazing at Clara when Clara turned, put on a cheerful expression, and addressed the still motionless girl before her.

"You still up for a hike, Sweetpea?" Clara inquired softly.

Lindy was still processing the new emotions, but wanted to respond. She took Clara's hand and spoke in a calm voice she didn't even know she had.

"Tomorrow," Lindy said and paused, "I think I'd like to go out tomorrow. For now, I want to talk and get to know everything about you. I care for you very much and...this is new for me. I just..."

Clara took on a somewhat emotionless expression and kneeled down next to Lindy. She took Lindy's hands into her own and spoke in nearly a whisper.

"I'm sorry to have put you in this position, Love. I care for you so very much and I don't want to hurt you. We can stay in today and talk about anything you want."

Lindy smiled lovingly at Clara then sighed, "Well, if we're going to talk, we're going to need more food!"

Clara and Lindy laughed and hugged, then went about setting up the camper and making a feast they both enjoyed while sharing anything and everything about one another. The hours flew by and before they knew it, night had descended around the camper and they were both getting sleepy.

Clara and Lindy had brought warm night gowns which they both donned and Clara offered Lindy the choice of bunks as there was a choice of two. Lindy considered the options then responded.

"Would it be possible to...sleep with you?"

Clara beamed, "I don't know if we'll both fit, but I'd love to try!"

With that, both women settled in to the lower bunk and Lindy found that spooning up to Clara from behind, they were both able to fit on the thin mattress. Hugging Clara, Lindy quickly drifted off to sleep, leaving Clara lying peacefully before. Clara, though physically calm, was awash in emotion. Her deepest fears conflicted with her feelings for Lindy resulting in a swirling vortex of thoughts. Eventually, mental fatigue set in and Clara drifted off to sleep.

PTWaters1
PTWaters1
95 Followers
12