The Lindy Series Ep. 02: Lindy's New Neighbor

Story Info
A new lady moves in next door and she's a hermaphrodite.
4.1k words
4.56
64.5k
39

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWaters1
PTWaters1
94 Followers

*READER ADVISORY* - This story contains copious amounts of pee fetish content as well as many references to large clitorises, hermaphroditism, and large penises. Stop reading here if this does not appeal to you.

***

Episode 2 - Lindy's New Neighbor

Chapter 1: There's Something About Lindy

It was late spring, just after her 22nd birthday and Lindy was home alone. This was actually a rare occurrence since Helen didn't like leaving Lindy to fend for herself. While Lindy was quite capable of cooking, cleaning, and entertaining herself, Helen was still quite protective of her since she was still, if only modestly, autistic.

The autism that Lindy had dealt with so far had started to become somewhat mild. In her youth, it was enough to make Helen opt for home schooling, rather than subject Lindy to the heartless world she worked in every day. After a few years, Helen came to enjoy the fact that she could expose Lindy to the world at a gentler pace. It also allowed her to watch Lindy blossom into a beautiful young woman. The schooling was pretty standard, but it wasn't until Helen gave Lindy her first computer with internet when she was nineteen that her education got more exciting...especially when she discovered porn.

Four years ago, Lindy had seen Helen orgasm, during which Helen released a rather powerful stream of pee. This stayed with Lindy and fueled her porn searches. Lindy had never really explored her own sexuality before that, though Lindy was aware that her muff felt good whenever she would pet it or tinkle when she had to pee. As a result, Lindy developed a fetish for pee porn which awoke her potent libido and she finally became aware of her hidden desires.

Upon masturbating for the first time, Lindy discovered that when she was aroused, the urge to pee increased and was, in itself, arousing. However, the more Lindy became aroused, the more her autism would cause her to shut out everything except what she was seeing and the feelings generated by her clitoris and bladder. Lindy's clit had become fully erect for the first time while watching porn and stood out nearly 2 inches from her mound. After diddling her clit while watching several porn movies, Lindy came, and like Helen, would release a copious amount of pee. Unfortunately, it was onto the underside of her desk, and on the rug below.

To avoid this, Lindy started setting up a corner of her room with towels, and would then sit on the floor facing the corner. This way, when she came, she would pee onto the corner of the wall, thankfully painted in light grey semi- gloss enamel, and onto the towels. It was during one of these sessions that Helen walked in on Lindy discovered what she was doing. Not wanting to discourage Lindy, Helen paid to have a nice, modern, stone tile bathroom with a big walk-in shower built which included a raised bench area on which a waterproof gel chair was placed for comfortable orgasmic release.

Both Lindy, Helen, and Lindy's biological mother, Laura, had similar orgasms. At the moment of climax, both Helen and Lindy involuntarily peed; and not just a little. Both of them emptied most of their bladder during orgasm, but because of their smaller urethral passages, the streams could flow for almost 60 seconds. The power of their streams could make a pee arc that could reach a distance of about six feet. If they had very full bladders when they came, both Helen and Lindy could make pee jets that travelled up to 10 feet.

Just over two years ago, Lindy and Helen had started occasionally sharing mutual masturbation sessions in the large walk-in shower and came to enjoy each other's pee streams. Helen didn't see this as incest, since she wasn't her biological mother, and looked upon those sessions as a nurturing and educational experience for Lindy; a chance for her to express her sexuality in a completely accepting environment. Lindy and Helen had gotten quite comfortable with each other's sexuality and these occasional sessions became the status quo.

Lindy had also developed a taste for online gaming and even asked Helen to install a fifty-five inch television in her room so she could play from the comfort of her bed using a wireless keyboard and mouse. This, of course, was not used for just gaming and Lindy found herself in a wet bed on more than one occasion. Helen knew what Lindy was doing, and took steps to prevent Lindy from ruining her mattress in the event she didn't end up in the shower.

Lindy's porn habits didn't change though. She still loved her watersports videos and had even come to have a few favorites. Most of these included men with twelve inch and longer erections sending huge arcs of pee all over trees, walls, or whatever happened to be in the scene, including women. The sight of a huge, stiff penis peeing became a huge turn on for Lindy which led to more than one bedwetting as the result of an orgasm or two.

One day she stumbled upon a video of what appeared to be a woman, with a huge erect cock, peeing all over the walls of a shower stall. This sparked her curiosity and soon she'd learned about hermaphroditism, transgenderism, and animated futanari. Through her searching, she'd found a number of futa sites with various drawn and computer animated futanari scenes. Most of them were of futanari having sex and shooting gallons of cum all over the place. Then, she found a video that truly piqued her arousal.

The video was of a beautiful computer animated futanari lounging near a pool, stroking her penis to a huge erection. Then, she sat up, pointed her penis at the pool, and let loose a huge stream of pee that went halfway across the yard and splashed into a swimming pool. This superhuman feat instantly mesmerized Lindy and within minutes, Lindy's clit was twitching as she came and peed all over the bed. From that point on, Lindy was hooked on futanari porn, especially those that included peeing. Sadly, she couldn't find much of that, so she made do with the few videos and pictures she could find.

Chapter 2: The New Neighbor

One bright sunny morning, as Lindy was getting out of bed, she noticed a truck pull up to the house next to hers on the left. Lindy's bed was right next to the window that overlooked the back yard of that house, but no one had lived there for a few years. For several days after the truck unpacked and left, Lindy watched the woman whenever she came outside to place things around the built in pool.

Lindy woke late on the third day of the woman's arrival and as usual, looked out her window. There, she saw the woman, wearing a monokini, lounging on one of the chairs near the pool at about a 45 degree angle from Lindy's gaze.

Lindy rested on the edge of her bed and just watched her as she thought the woman was very beautiful. The woman's breasts were full like Helen's, and her body had a spectacular hourglass figure. Lindy felt her clit swell a little as she gazed upon the woman and tried to imagine her naked. Her reverie was interrupted however, when a man entered the yard below and began cleaning the pool.

She noticed the woman was watching the man carefully until he left. Shortly afterward, the woman reached into her swimsuit and gently lifted each of her breasts from the top of her monokini. Her ample bosom was now free to lie naturally on her chest. It was then that Lindy noticed a bulge form in the crotch of the woman's swimsuit. This amazed Lindy and she began watching the woman intently. Slowly, the bulge in the woman's swimsuit kept growing and was starting to strain the fabric hiding it from view. Eventually, the woman opened the leg of her swimsuit, and released a rather large, swelling penis with no apparent testicles.

Lindy was awestruck. She stared at the woman's member as it hardened, lifted, and then fell back onto her stomach. It was then Lindy could see, that in addition to her penis, the woman had a swollen and stunningly erotic labia. Lindy realized the woman was most likely a hermaphrodite.

The woman's erection was well over a foot long, though not very thick. The woman lifted the back of the chair up so she was in more of a sitting position and her penis fell forward to stand almost completely vertical.

Lindy's clit was now swelling rapidly and forming a large bump in the gusset of her panties. Not wanting to miss anything, she took off her panties, and sat back down on the edge of her bed. She was already beginning to feel the sexual trance descend upon her, and she quickly opened the curtains wide. She then placed both feet on either end of the windowsill and leaned forward, spreading her legs as wide as she could. Shutting out the world, Lindy began lightly stroking her lengthy erection.

Below, the exposed woman was lightly running her fingernails around the head of her erection, then down the shaft while lightly brushing her nipples with her other hand. Lindy noticed the woman's nipples had stiffened and that her breasts started to rise and fall more rapidly, indicating her heightened arousal. Lindy's own breathing became more labored as she slowly stroked her enormous clit with her thumb and forefinger. Pee had started dripping from Lindy's urethra as she began quickly building towards orgasmic release. At this point, Lindy was completely in her trance and longer cared about the mess she would be making soon. Her eyes were glued to the woman as new activity from below filled her with lust.

The woman appeared to tense up, and her fingers were lightly touching the underside of her penis near the glans. Slowly, the woman's head rolled back, and out from the head of her tremendous erection burst forth a moderate fountain of pee. Lindy's mouth fell open and she could feel her orgasm approach. Small but growing spurts of pee were escaping from Lindy's vagina signaling the torrent about to come.

The piss fountain of the woman below grew in volume, and the arc of pee was flying several feet into the air before pattering down all over her legs, feet, and chair. The woman was now gently stroking the entire shaft as it sent a bountiful light golden stream into the air. Lindy watched the scene in awe as her own orgasm took her; the spurts of pee from her pussy becoming a solid stream that quickly grew in pressure and hit the window with enough volume to drench the windowsill, floor, and Lindy's legs.

The noise of Lindy's pee blast hitting the window caused the woman to look up and see everything Lindy was doing. The woman, incredibly aroused by the sight of Lindy peeing on the window, was sent over the edge and began to cum.

Feeling the cum race into the base of her shaft, the woman groaned and firmly grasped the middle of her rod as her pee fountain quickly diminished. With her face taking on an expression of powerful orgasmic release, the woman continued watching Lindy as her rigid member began flexing uncontrollably. Half a dozen long squirts of clear, silky ejaculate erupted from the swollen glans of the orgasmic woman below. The silvery streams leapt well over a foot into the air and glinted in the sunlight before landing on the end of the chair.

Lindy's clit was twitching so hard at this point, that her formidable stream of pee was trailing up and down the pane it was hitting. The woman below had finished cumming, and was just holding her erection while staring at Lindy who continued peeing on the glass.

Lindy's stream was nearly depleted when the woman stood, and moved to stand about two feet from her back door. There, the woman thrust her still hardened penis toward the door and turned her head to look at Lindy. A blissful smile fell upon her lips as the women let go and began peeing in earnest onto the back door of her house. The pee stream was not as powerful as before, but it still soaked the door and the cement near her feet.

The streams from both Lindy and the woman were now exhausted, and Lindy was starting to come back from her trance. Below, the woman blew her a kiss, opened the door, and walked inside her house; her now deflating penis waving before her.

It took Lindy several minutes to fully regain her mental faculties and realize she now had a huge mess to clean up. Even while she cleaned, she played the decadent scene over and over in her mind until once more, her clit had swollen to its enormous size. Thankfully, there was no rug on that part of the hardwood floor, so she was able to quickly clean up and head downstairs to the stone shower where she quickly brought herself to another satisfying orgasm.

Chapter 3: Clara

It was now the first week in June and Lindy was starting to miss seeing the woman next door. Two weeks had gone by without a single appearance from her and Lindy started to wonder if her orgasmic display in the window those few weeks ago had been too disturbing for the woman. It was the very next Saturday that, much to Lindy's surprise, there was a knock on the door. Helen opened the door and the smiling woman introduced herself as Clara.

It didn't take long for Lindy, Helen, and Clara to fall into a relaxed friendship. Shortly afterward, Lindy was once again being treated to Clara's erotic backyard displays. Lindy got smart and started opening the window, so her pee-gasm (as she liked to call them) would escape through the window and land in Clara's yard. Only a keen eyed passer-by would notice anything since her stream was thin, yet powerful.

Several months went by and Helen needed to be out of town for the weekend to attend a publisher's conference. As Clara had become a trusted friend, Helen asked if she would watch Lindy while she was gone. Clara was happy to oblige and even offered to stay in the house with Lindy so she would feel safe.

On the very first night, Clara found herself in Lindy's bedroom, where Lindy showed her everything she owned, including her collection of horny futanari porn videos. Clara and Lindy sat together, resting comfortably against the headboard of Lindy's bed, sharing their favorite porn sites with each other. Clara showed Lindy several new watersports sites, while Lindy's impressive list of bookmarks was very enlightening to Clara. One of Clara's sites even contained a fair amount of futanari pee videos. Lindy was giddy with excitement.

After perusing pictures and videos for over an hour, both women had obviously become aroused. Clara was dressed in men's pajama bottoms and baggy sweatshirt. Lindy liked to wear "cheerleader" type skirts and white cotton panties in the event she ever found herself needing to pee or aroused to the point of "letting it go".

Both women sat cross legged on the bed while scanning the videos. The bulge in the crotch of Clara's pajamas gave away the fact that she was getting hard. Unseen by Clara, the gusset of Lindy's panties was also sporting a significant bump. Clara's discomfort, due to her inflating member, caused her to take a bold first step.

"Can I let this thing out, Lindy?" Clara asked cautiously, "it's getting really crowded in there."

Lindy grinned, "Only if I can take my panties off; I'm getting a huge lady boner."

"Lady boner?" Clara chuckled, "that's adorable."

Clara reached down, opened the button of her pajama bottoms, reached in, freed her inflating penis from the confines of her panties, and guided the swelling member through the open fly where it flopped forward, nearly touching her crossed ankles. Lindy stood, quickly removed her panties, and hopped back on the bed.

"Can I see your lady boner?" Clara asked eagerly.

"Sure!" Lindy replied, lifting up the front of her skirt to reveal the slowly inflating clitoris. "Is it ok if I touch your penis?"

Clara was staring and didn't respond. She'd never seen a clitoris so large before. Lindy was leaning back enough to allow full view of her expanding womanhood. It was aroused enough that the tip if the clit was beyond the clitoral hood, but not fully extended. After watching it slowly expand for a few moments, Clara's member hastened its expansion, and was now visibly throbbing. In order to get a better view of Lindy's impressive clit, Clara moved to sit directly in front of Lindy; her penis now almost fully erect and pointing at Lindy's perky breasts.

Lindy sat forward and reached for Clara's erection and Clara quickly leaned back, "I need to stop, Lindy, or there will be a wet mess on your bed," Clara said with a frown.

"Don't worry, I get my bed wet a lot. Mom made sure I won't ruin anything."

Upon hearing that, Clara leaned forward again, allowing Lindy to touch her erection.

"You see," Clara said, "when I get horny, I start to pee and I can't really control it. If I get really horny, like when I see you in the window, eventually the pee stops and I start cumming. I have a pussy, but I don't pee from it and playing with it doesn't make me cum, though it feels really good."

Lindy look perplexed, "So you pee before you cum? I pee while I'm cumming, though some squirts out just before."

"Oh! I've never seen the squirts when you're at the window, I'd love to see that!" Clara said, trying not to sound too enthusiastic.

"I have an idea", Lindy announced. "Let's sit in my chairs and watch some more stuff, I like it when you get horny! "

Lindy got up and positioned two curved armchairs to face each other about 8 feet apart in front of her huge TV. She then pulled up her skirt, sat on the edge of one, and leaned back into the chair allowing her to spread her legs. Clara sat in the other and leaned back, keeping her erection pointed slightly toward Lindy.

"What if I get you wet?" Clara said

"Oh, I don't mind. My Mom and I sometimes do this together in the shower downstairs and we get each other all wet. I love it!"

"You do this with your Mom?!" Clara exclaimed.

"Well first, she's technically not my mother. My biological mother died when I was really young. Secondly, we know how it looks and we just don't tell anyone...so shhhhhhhh!" Lindy grinned.

"How long has that been going on?" Clara asked quizzically.

"A little over two years now, but we're very comfortable with each other and we both love it." Lindy replied with a smile.

"Well, then I say we get comfortable soon...I'm starting to get that really horny feeling." Clara said, indicating that she was feeling the urge to pee.

Using her wireless mouse, Lindy controlled her laptop and clicked a browser link to one of her favorite, and lengthy, futanari videos. It wasn't long before both women were relaxed in their chairs, legs spread, panting heavily, and actively stroking their erections.

Clara began squirming in her chair, with a look of pained urgency on her face. The look aroused Lindy and she began staring at Clara trembling rod. Suddenly, Clara broke the relative silence.

"Oh God," Clara whimpered, no longer watching the video, but watching Lindy stroke her enormous clit. "Lindy, your clit makes me so horny... I... I can't stop... the pee... it's starting to come out!

Lindy's 'lady boner' had turned a deep purplish color as it was extremely engorged and slowly being stroked up and down its entire 2" length. Clara's gaze locked on Lindy's rhythmic motion as she let out a low, constant moan.

Suddenly, a small stream of pee issued from the tip of Clara's enormous shaft. Some of it ran down the shaft and began soaking her pajama bottoms, while the rest formed a drizzle that was raining onto Clara's feet. Lindy was too far gone to do anything more than stare and moan at the arousing sight.

"Holy shit..." Clara grunted as the small stream became a larger fountain that leapt several inches out from the head of her penis. A that point, Lindy's jaw dropped, and Clara could see that steady drips of pee were falling from Lindy's very open pussy.

"I can't...hold it back!" Clara squeaked as she wrapped her other hand around the fifteen inch trembling hardness; such that one hand was atop the other, covering the bottom half of the straining erection, "I'm so sorry!"

PTWaters1
PTWaters1
94 Followers
12