The Lindy Series Ep. 02: Lindy's New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds later, Clara cried out, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" And the little fountain instantly became a thick, steady geyser. Clara's heavy pee arc was now flying up from her enormous towering shaft nearly three feet into the air and splashing down loudly a few feet from Lindy's chair, wetting Lindy's feet.

Lindy's physical response was immediate. Out from her urethra began a series of rhythmic pee squirts, not unlike a man's ejaculation. At least half a dozen squirts shot out from her pussy and landed between the chairs before Lindy grunted and started cumming hard. She quickly stopped stroking her clit, and pressed down on her mound at the base of her erection, making the now violently twitching clit rear out even more.

Clara was focused on Lindy's twitching clit as it flexed slightly up and back, then down. It twitched three or four times before Lindy's full orgasmic stream began.

"Gonna...GO!" Lindy blurted out in a hoarse whisper.

Clara gasped as a thin and powerful jet of pee leapt in an arc from Lindy's pussy and landed with a light pattering sound on Clara's thigh, nearly 7' away. Clara leaned forward in her chair, her eyes wide with lust, and stopped breathing as the stream played over her thigh. Clara removed one of the hands holding her erection to brace herself in the chair as she squeezed the base of her erection and quickly drew a breath.

"Shit...I'm gonna cum!" Clara whimpered in a high pitched voice as her bountiful geyser quickly diminished.

Clara's body stiffened and her long erection twitched, releasing the first squirt of her girl cum. The lack of velocity of the squirt caused it to land quietly at her feet. Her towering womanhood then flexed hard, producing a long stream of silky girl cum which shot up over four feet and landed between the two chairs with an audible splat.

Unbridled lust drove Clara to aim her orgasmic meat at Lindy and begin pumping the shaft in long, full strokes. For the next ten seconds, Clara whimpered and her flexing member released strand after strand of glistening girl cum which flew gracefully through the air and landed quietly on Lindy's legs, torso, face and hair. The final bit of Clara's cum gently oozed from the tip of her swollen glans and ran down her shaft, coating her fingers.

Lindy's stream was still going when Clara stopped cumming. Clara fell back in her chair, letting her erection falling back toward her as she basked in the feeling of Lindy's pee stream soaking her leg. After a moment, Clara relaxed her bladder and allowed it to finish emptying.

Clara's now deflating member began gently piddling onto her sweatshirt, neck, and right cheek. She had cum so hard, that she didn't care she was wetting her own face and was actually enjoying the warmth as the flow played on her skin.

Lindy's stream finally abated and her monstrous clit stopped twitching. Like Clara, she had cum hard and was just looking on as Clara soaked her own chest and face. Eventually, Clara's flow came to an end and the two women just sat still, reclining in their chairs and taking in what had just happened.

Eventually Clara sat up, dried her face, cleared her throat, and spoke softly to Lindy, ""Well, we may have to clean your room up a bit. Isn't it nice that you have your best friend to help you?"

The two women went about cleaning and giggling as they teased each other about the mess they'd made. The rest of the weekend only got better after that.

12