Line

Story Info
A political fantasy
999 words
3.43
5.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers

"Hey, is this the line?"

"No, this ain't the line. A line's the shortest distance between two points, this is the longest."

"It's not the line?"

"Come on kid, yeah it's the line. Don't listen to that jerk."

"Who's he calling a jerk?"

"Don't worry about it, just get in line."

"But..."

"Look don't make a scene, the Gestapo over there are looking this way."

"Yeah, now you've done it, they're coming this way."

"What's going on here?"

"Oh nothing officer, just some guy teasing this kid here."

"Which one?"

"Someone causing trouble?"

"No, no officers, he was only kidding. The kid just didn't understand, but everything's okay now."

"Hey kid, how old are you?"

"I'm eighteen."

"You don't look it, let me see some ID."

"Oh come one, he's old enough. I mean he's got the equipment and it works, so that means he old enough."

"Not according to the law, he's got to be eighteen."

"Okay, there, you see it now. He is old enough."

"Well just barely. Turned eighteen today."

"So it's your first line?"

"Yep, first line for this."

"For this, exactly what do you think you are waiting for?"

"To make love."

"'To make love? ' You hear this kid, 'To make love.'"

"To have sex?"

"Yeah. Actually this is the line to fuck..."

"Hey, watch your language."

The line to do... is that better? The line to do a wet, slimy, greasy pussy."

"You're making a face. Why? I tell you, if you ask me there's nothing better than a wet, slimy, greasy pussy, except maybe two."

"This the end of the line?"

"Yeah, right after the kid there."

"So hey, how does this work?"

"What, you some kind of pervert? I mean it's the kids first time, but you're not that young. You're not one of them damn abstainers are you?"

"No, no, I'm just not from around here. I heard it is different in different counties."

"Look, it's all very simple. They got a motel, they got these girls..."

"Whose got all this?"

"Who else, the government."

"Yeah, the government. As I was saying, they got a motel and these girls, say twenty or fifty maybe and they got a line, this line."

"And?"

"And when a girl finishes she comes out and the next person in line goes with her."

"We don't get a choice?"

"A choice?"

"A choice of girls."

"Ha, when have we ever had a choice? That's like back before Obama and those Tea Party people."

"They called themselves 'Teabaggers.'"

"No they didn't you ass."

"Oh but I loved that term, teabag"

"Yeah, when have you ever experienced a teabag?"

"Well maybe today, I have some extra marks."

"What's this about Obama and the Tea..."

"Oh, you're too young to remember kid. Yeah see this line and the others."

"I remember those for the doctors."

"There you go, that's where it all started."

"You mean Obama?"

"No, no, he was long gone. What he had started working, but then the Tea Party stepped in. Less government in our lives they screamed."

"So, how'd it get to this?"

"They screamed they wanted less so they abolished the government health care stuff, but then sent the insurance companies into the doctor's offices dictating what a doctor and a patient could do with their body."

"And hey, then they sent them into the churches dictating who could love whom."

"But what has that got to do with this line?"

"Who do you think is sponsoring this whole enterprise?"

"You mean..."

"Exactly."

"Of course that means that what we get has been prescribed by the corporations."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, that means no teabagging."

"Really?"

"Hey, you don't think they're gonna allow that. And hey, if you're into that tight dirt road, well, you're in the wrong line."

"Damn, has it always been like this?"

"No kid, it used to be different. Back before Obama got his ass kicked and we went on this Tea Party it used to be good."

"Yeah, people actually voted for the candidates."

"Not the companies?"

"No, companies were actually restricted in the amount of money they could give to candidates. Candidates were actually beholding to the people, not the companies. Of course that's all different now."

"And the camps?"

"Didn't exist. The gays and minorities actually walked the streets."

"Minorities?"

"Sorry, the ethnics..."

"The blacks, browns, yellows..."

"Yeah all those."

"But they aren't in the minority."

"They used to be, but they all got rounded up. Hell most were already in jail for one thing or another, the companies just grabbed up the rest."

"And the welfarers?"

"Work camps, teach them some values."

"And this line... sex wasn't always a line to a motel room and the next woman available?"

"No, no. Men and women, hell men and men, women and women, they lived together, or just got together and had sex... no son, they actually made love. Some got married, all without corporate approval."

"Hey, there you go, move up. Line's starting to move now."

"I heard they brought in more girls so there's less waiting."

"Hey that's good."

"It's the corporation man, I guess they figured out this long line was cutting into profits. Too much time wasted in line, too little time for us to consume or work."

"I can see the door, see it there kid?"

"Yep, that must be the place."

"Now you got your credit card don't you?"

"Right here."

"Ah, Republican Express, yeah, they will like that one. Make sure you use it for her. Once in the room use your marks. Maybe you can bribe her for something extra."

"Extra?"

"Yeah, as long as she's not a Tea Partier you might get something special, even a teabag."

"Teabag? Yeah there's nothing like a teabag."

"I'm up next. You take care of yourself kid. Remember, save the marks until you are in the room with her. And hey kid, god bless the corporations, the Republican Party, and the Gestapo too."

Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers