Lines and Curves

Story Info
A shy model explores herself.
6.9k words
4.45
16.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains masturbation and exhibitionist themes. All characters are 18 or over.

*****

Sarah Gray, or Gray as her friends called her, was a traditional southern belle. She wore a silver cross around her neck and a prayer on her lips. If anything she was more naive and trusting than any of her friends, but inside of her was something that wanted to be seen and loved. It was deep under her pink blouse, black shirt, denim skirt, silver cross, and even deeper than her prayers. It was something she'd kept hidden from absolutely everyone, including herself, until now.

"Gray, You ever thought about being a model?" Gray blinked, pausing before taking a bit of her salad. "Hah! You look like you've seen a ghost! Yeah, I'm talking about you Sarah Gray!"

"No, No, No!" She shook her head insistently. "Ahm not one of them types-" She coughed, "I mean, I am not that kind of girl."

"You know, I think that drawl of yours is cute. You should keep it."

Gray blushed, "Shannon, you're the best friend I have on campus, but not everyone is as understanding as you."

"You have a better friend off campus?"

"Well, no, actually, but-" Gray ate some greens before continuing, "You know what ah mean! Ah don't need nobody-" She cleared her through, "I don't want anyone calling me a hic, or redneck, or anything."

"Anyways." Shannon rolled her eyes, "A guy-friend of mine is taking art classes and wants a model. A little weird, but I think he's your brand of weird."

Gray's eyes narrowed, "Mah kind ah weird?" Gray shook her head, "I mean my-"

"Traditional I mean." Shannon laughed as Gray looked away, embarrassed. "He's cute, and quirky, and best of all," Shannon winked, "Word is he's got just as much experience as you."

"What's that got to do with anything!" Gray looked around nervously.

"I know boys here can be pretty intimidating. Well, to someone like you." Shannon added.

"Not mah fault you keep tryin' ta hook me up with lowlives." She muttered under her breath. She swallowed and tried to bury accent again, She spoke slowly "Just let me focus on my studies."

"Give it a chance!" Shannon grunted, "To be honest, I promised him I'd do it, and I have another engagement so-"

"Another date with Tony?" Gray asked knowingly.

"He has an irregular work schedule!" Shannon argued. "And we were also thinking of heading to our place afterwards and, well, you know-"

"Again?" Gray asked. "Ya tryin'" she coughed, "Trying to make a baby or something?"

"He's very amorous." Shannon said with pride and a giggle, "And we were going to try... well, it would just be best if you weren't there for a few hours." Gray grumbled, "Grumpy Gray!" Shannon shook her head, "I promise I'll make it up to you! Just give the guy a shot! You really do look cuter than me!"

"I don't know." Gray was feeling even more self conscious than usual.

"You'll be fine. Call me if he's a creep. Or if he isn't. Just call me. Just know that I might be a bit distracted, but I'll call back as soon as can. Just don't be back before eleven."

Gray pouted. It was her last line of defense when she didn't want to do something, but it never seemed to work on Shannon. "Thank you so much!" She took the pout as acceptance. "Now, do you think I should wear my pink underwear, or my black underwear? The pink is newer, but the black is-"

--

Joel had the aura of a man on a mission at all times. At no point was he wasting his efforts. He put everything into everything he did. He had short, effective hair and piercing brown eyes. He always held his hands as if he was always holding a brush or pen. His frame was made of edges that softened into subtle curves like a knifes edge. He had a keen bone structure and disciplined features including meticulous care of his nails and hair. He almost looked dangerous when Sarah Gray walked in on him painting one of his works alone in the studio. He seemed frustrated, like a god angry at his own creation, unable to blame anyone but himself, but ready and willing to destroy everything in order to rebuild from the fiery ashes.

"H-Hello?" She spoke slowly, firstly due to awkward desire to sound normal, and secondly as not to enrage the passionate artist.

But her fears had little merit. The stern and hard features on the mans face softened into a youthful wonder. His angles became yet more curved as he relaxed. He now had an intriguing glow about him that made him feel safe and kind. She wondered for a moment if he was actually a man. He was certainly cute enough to pass a girl with a little work. He was handsome enough to make the difference and she convinced herself it wasn't gay to be attracted to him. "Greetings! You must be Sarah Gray Parker!" He was smiling happily. She rarely met anyone willing to us her full name. "Please, come in! Thank you so much for coming!"

Gray smiled and sat down on a stool in front of the artist. "No problem. I just hope I can help." She spoke carefully. "I'm sorry Shannon could not make it-"

"Seeing you, I'm glad she didn't. You are much more beautiful."

"T-Thanks?" She wasn't sure how to respond. She was no expert, but he didn't sound like he was flirting. "S-So what do you want me to do exactly?"

"Strike a pose!" He said with dramatic flare, swinging about a lithe limb across his body. "I need inspiration!"

"Oh, okay." She swallowed hard and dropped her bag down as she put her hands in her lap. She suddenly felt very exposed and cold in the large room alone with a stranger, especially one looking at her so intently. "Like this?"

"Perfect." He smiled, "Very candid. Just let me start fresh from a blank page," he flipped the paper and began to sketch. His eyes covered her body and she clenched her muscles tight.

"What are you drawing now?" She asked. She wondered if he'd notice the scar on her ear or the chip on her tooth, the freckle on her neck or the pimple on her scalp. She tried to hide all the skin she could under her clothes. She spoke now mostly to drown the silence. She hated silence when she was around other people.

"Just the outline, the form and feeling." He spoke aloud, "The quiver in your fingers, the stiffness in your posture, the way your eyes focus-" He stopped, "I'm sorry, this is making you anxious isn't it?"

Gray was embarrassed, "You can tell all that?"

"I'm studying body language now. I'm sorry." The idea that he could see beyond her shell scared her, but also intrigued her.

"No, that's fine. What else can you see?" She asked. She tried to relax. "I'm curious."

"Over corrections, your spine slumps, your fingers clench." He continued to sketch. She gulped in wonder and awe, "Your eyes are afraid to meet mine."

"I'm sorry." Gray blinked, "I'm terrible around new people." She was even worse around him. It was like she was more naked when he looked at her, like her clothes were melting away.

"No, that's fine. I should stop talking-"

"No, it's very interesting, please keep going." She tried to act more comfortable.

"You are beginning to relax now." He continued, "Yes, there!" he captured another curve with a pencil stroke. "Your hands rest naturally on your lap, your legs dangle freely. Your shoes are tight, but pretty, it feels better with your feet off the floor. You are facing a small angle and your movements are restless. You aren't comfortable in your clothes, but you like wearing them." He stopped and began to shade certain areas, "Surprising."

"What's surprising?"

"You are enjoying yourself, despite feeling exposed. No, perhaps you enjoy feeling exposed."

"That's enough!" Gray sat up. "I think that's enough for one evening!" She felt blood rushing to her skin. The room was feeling hotter than before. "T-Thank you kindly sir but ah should be gettin goin'!"

"Wait!" She took her purse and was moseying along to the exit when he called her, "I'm sorry!" She paused and turned back. "I'll stop! I just thought you wanted to know-" She got a good look at the picture he was drawing and suddenly felt her stomach turn to stone. Her heart raced even faster as her eyes strained to find folds and seams but found instead bare, white skin. The picture was of her face and pose, but completely nude. She saw her expression on the canvas, blushing and bashful with her hands covering her modesty and her naked form, however imaginary, exposed to the world.

She rushed out with her heart beating in her ears. This was a mistake. Joel did not follow her.

--

"Hah!" Shannon laughed, "Wow. Yea, sorry, I should have told you that's what he was going to do."

"Y-You knew?" Gray was appalled.

"Well, like, it's not like he's actually seeing you naked or anything. He's taking an anatomy class and one of their projects was guess the form under the clothes. He probably thought I told you and you were okay with it." Gray wasn't happy with that answer. She desperately wanted Joel to be some wackjob. "Poor kid is probably worried he traumatized you."

"He did!" Gray asserted.

"Did he really show you anything you haven't seen before?"

"It wasn't just that!"

"Hmm?"

"It was-" Gray stopped herself. She really didn't want to talk about Joel's guess about what she enjoyed. "Nothing. I guess."

"No biggie. If you have bad feeling in your gut, trust it girl. I'll tell him you had a stomach bug or something."

"No, I should apologize myself." Gray rubbed her arm as if it were cold.

"You didn't do anything wrong!"

"I know, but-"

"Oh, I get it."

"What?" Shannon had a devious smile. "You like him don't you? And that scares you."

"What? No!"

"You're scared because good girls aren't supposed to have naughty feelings like that! Oh, I wonder what mommy and daddy would think if they knew what little Sarah Gray was up to in that little head of hers hmm?" Shannon was too close to the truth for comfort.

"I just feel like I owe him okay?" She asserted.

"Whatever." Shannon let it go. "By the way. Yesterday was fantastic!"

"I don't want to hear it." Gray groaned.

"He put on some slow music, lit some candles, we took it slow for like, the first hour-"

"Shannon, I said I don't want to hear it."

"Fine, Fine. Long story short, the black underwear was a good choice. The stains are hardly noticeable."

"Ew, gross." Gray covered her ears as Shannon laughed.

--

"You came back!" Joel's face lit up. Gray felt herself relax at his smile. He only scared her when he was staring through her. "I'm very sorry about last night."

"No, it's me. I should have been more open." Gray walked into the studio and took a seat at the stool once more. "I was actually scared that you'd see things I didn't want you to see." Gray spoke carefully and honestly. "I want to help you finish this piece, but could we take this a bit slower?" She asked.

"Sure. I should concentrate more on the details!" he smiled and grabbed a pencil, "Just give me the same pose as last time." He walked behind his page and flipped to where she knew she was sitting buck naked. She tried and failed to hide her emotions. What was one to do in a situation like this?

She tried imagining him naked. She gulped and realized how few men she'd seen naked. She instead tried thinking of him in his underwear. She was still finding it difficult.

"Interesting." He gave no other details. What was interesting? Was she blushing too much? Were her legs more wide? Was he reading her mind? Her flesh went cold.

She took a deep breath and asked, "What's so interesting?"

"You are wearing flip flops today. They must feel more comfortable." She sighed in relief, "And yet, you are more anxious and stiff than before. You shouldn't be afraid, you have beautiful feet."

"That's a weird thing to say about a girl." Gray commented. Her toes wiggled. "But, thanks." She didn't usually like the idea of people seeing her feet.

"You're more than welcome." Joel finished up another part of the piece, "You know, in the right light, your hair has some red in it."

"Yep." Gray swayed her feet happily. She was proud of that.

"You are tying it back today, even though you prefer to hide your face. You must be very-" He chose his words carefully, "Brave today."

"You paused." Gray noted.

"Sorry. Lost track of my thoughts." She didn't believe him. "I'm almost done."

"Great." She smiled. She was starting to get quite stressed, though, she was happy to fulfill her obligations. "Anything else?"

"You," Joel hesitated again, "You sit like you're scared."

"I guess I can't help it. Sorry." He finished up his work.

"Done. Here, have a look!" She sighed in relief and picked up her pack before looking up. She blinked, and blinked again. The picture was the same pose as before, but now she was wearing a full set of clothes.

"I thought your project-" Gray began.

"You weren't comfortable with it, so I decided to draw over it" Joel shrugged, "I can find someone else. It was good practice anyways, and you were a beautiful model! It was great working with you."

Gray felt terrible. Now because of her, he ruined his project and made him waste two afternoons. She really felt guilty now. "You can, uh, change it back if you want." She gave him permission. "It was shocking before, when I didn't know about it, but I give you my permission."

"No, it's too late now. I really need to feel the emotion of the model in the moment. I can't really concentrate on my own." He smiled, but seemed ashamed, "I'm really a terrible artist. I don't have any creativity, I just draw what I see!"

"That's not true!" Gray tried to cheer him up, "I mean, when you drew me before you got all my bits right-" She stopped herself and blushed, "Er, ah mean, you know, mostly, or, oh gosh I should get going shouldn't ah?"

"Of course." Joel nodded. "It was great working with you." She was just about to leave when she heard him say, "Oh wait!" She turned, "This might be an awkward question, but, " He awkwardly avoided her eyes, "I am looking for a model for next week. If you know anybody, I'm allowed to pay fifty dollars out of our grant money."

"Oh." Gray thought about it.

"But the model would have to be okay with-" He paused, "Well, more revealing. If you know anyone willing, can you tell me?"

Gray pondered over that fact before asking, "How revealing?"

"Like a swimsuit or something, so I can see most of the anatomy." He explained. "Just to get a good body shape."

"Fifty dollars?" She asked again. He nodded. She still felt guilty about ruining his project, and she did own a swimsuit. She fought her own insecurities for a few moments, "Well," She shrugged, "I guess I could do that." She was quick to add, "It's good money!" She explained, "And I could use that!"

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes." She nodded. As soon as she did she felt instant regret, but there was no turning back now.

"Thank you so much!" He shook her hand and they said their goodbyes. What was she getting herself into?

--

"You want to borrow my lingerie?" Shannon asked. It was a perplexing question. "For the modeling tonight?" She continued.

"N-No!" Gray shook her head with laughter, "Shannon, quit joking around."

"Don't tell me you are going to wear that old one piece!" She groaned as Gray packed her bag. "Live a little!"

"Well," Gray tried to think of a good argument, "No." She settled on stubborn defiance.

"You aren't doing this for fifty dollars." Shannon explained, "And I don't buy the guilt thing."

"Well, I guess it's just going to be a mystery."

"You need to show him you want him." Shannon continued, "Give him some signs girl! Guys can't read your mind! Most are pretty dumb! They can't read your mind!"

Joel seemed quite good at it actually. "I have to go." Shannon sighed as Gray left the apartment.

--

Gray hadn't realized how it would feel being in her spandex suit in front of Joel. He looked at her anxiously once she told him she had it on under her clothes. She felt her skin tingling as she turned away from him and unbuttoned her blouse and skirt. She was careful to cover as much of herself as possible with her hands as she turned back. Her legs and arms were bare where they met her body. Her figure was obvious and every imperfection was clear to see. She found that it didn't matter what angle she was standing at, she was showing Joel too much of herself. Eventually she hid her arms behind her body, resolving to get it all over with and show him everything.

"Amazing." He commented. He sounded sincere. The cold room felt a lot warmer now. She felt like she was completely naked. "Can you give me a different pose than last time?"

"Sure." She nodded and stood. She bent over and put her hands down on the stool. She arched her back and thrust her hips high with strait legs. "Like this?" His view was from her side. Her arms pushed her breasts together, but now she felt too scared to move or change her posture.

"Beautiful." He began to draw.

"Are-Are you-" She took a calming breath, "Are you drawing me, uh," She tried to say it carefully, "In the nude?"

"No!" He shook his head. "I don't need to."

"Well, you can." Gray added. "It would make me feel better even. You know, cause you still need that project."

"As I said, it's not your fault,"

"But still." Gray shrugged.

"Okay." He nodded, "Thank you. If you are okay with that."

And at that, Gray realized now the picture would look in her current pose. It was as if she were waiting for some man to mount her. She bit her lip. "I don't like the quiet." She said. Whatever he said about her, it would be better than living in her own head.

"Oh, well," He nodded and started, "You are trembling." He started.

"I'm not cold." She said.

"You're shy. It's cute." He smiled. How embarrassing. "Muscles clench, shoulders together," Damn, he did notice her tits didn't he. He was looking at them now wasn't he. He was wondering how to draw them. He was seeing how she pushed them together under her suit. "Goosebumps. Excitement. You're having fun." He was right. "You like feeling pretty." Her heart fluttered. "But you're scared." She bit her lip again. "You are so tight." He commented. "And," he blinked, "Oh," And erased and redrew a part of her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Nothing."

"Did you make a mistake?"

"No, just, something moved."

"Oh, sorry, what did I move?"

"It's nothing."

"I'll move back!"

"It's just, uh, colder than you think in here." She looked down and saw her tits pert and poking through the sheer spandex of her suit. If she weren't posing, she'd have covered herself in a heartbeat. As it was, she stood there, mortified.

"Ah." She looked away. She was even somewhat surprised he noticed such a small change.

"It's perfectly natural." He explained. That made her even more humiliated. "No reason to be embarrassed."

She was a pervert. This proved it. She felt hot and anxious and sweaty in the cold room. She realized that her now stiff nipples would be on display in his imagination. He was touching them now, prodding her tits with the tip of his pen. She almost felt it on her flesh as the pen cut into blank space. Her nipples were sharp on his paper and her embarrassment was cemented. Her spine shivered as she heard his tools draw her naked breasts. They drew own her curved spine and peeled away her tight spandex. His pen traced her rear end, and between her cheeks. They caressed her thighs and drew up her inner legs towards her shameful, perverted womanhood that was awake and sweltering.

Terror filled her as she realized she was getting turned on. His charcoal shaded her stomach and tickled the canvas under her breasts and arms. She felt her breathing grow rapid.

"Wow. I love this emotion!" he smiled and drew with greater ferocity. He dug into her naked form, his tools ripping into the pure, virgin parchment. Her poor pale skin was assaulted by his gaze. His hands crept up very curve and his eyes looked into every crevice. "The color is fantastic!" He changed tools, "I want to get that scarlet!" She was blushing that much? She withheld a whimper as he immortalized her quivering frame. What was happening to her? She'd worn this in public before. She'd never gotten this out of control. "And that shine on your skin!" He took care with every smooth surface. She felt the sweat on her brow, her backside, her legs, her arms, she felt the slickness between her legs and worried that he'd catch that too. She hoped to close her legs so slowly that he wouldn't notice, but his eyes didn't leave her for more than a few blinks at a time. "I have to tell you, you are the best model I've ever had!"

12