Lines Are Crossed at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so fucking horny, I've got to have somebody inside of me," Paige says as she hits the bottle to start it spinning.

"I know exactly what you mean," Laura moans as she sits back, her own pussy still throbbing with excitement.

When Paige's spin stops on Laura, it seems we will have a problem, until Paige gets an impish grin on her face and says she'll be right back. As she disappears down the hall, the rest of us look at each other, wondering what is going on. Paige returns shortly with a large, life-like dildo in her hands. Laying on the table in front of Laura, she hands her the dildo, "Fuck me with this."

Laura takes the fat, realistic looking cock, turning it in her hands, admiring it. Moving a bit closer to her friend, she runs the head of the fake cock across Paige's pussy, getting it wet with her juices. When the head is glistening, Laura begins to slide the large head between the lips and into Paige's pussy. After inserting about 2 inches, she stops and eases it back out. Pushing it back inside a bit further, then easing it back out, then back in, she gradually works more and more of the dildo into Paige until finally all 10 inches are deep inside her.

As Paige moans with excitement and pleasure, Laura begins to fuck her with the toy, pushing it hard and fast in and out of Paige's sopping cunt. As Paige's breathing gets deeper and her moans come faster, Laura leans forward and flicks her tongue across Paige's hard clit. The combination of the big toy and Laura's tongue prove too much for Paige and she cums all over the fat cock in her pussy.

Laura's thrusts slow as the waves of orgasm wash over Paige, eventually easing the dildo out of Paige's pussy and resting it on the table beside her. Before leaning back, Laura reaches across Paige and sets the bottle spinning one more time.

When the bottle comes to rest on Brad, his huge cock still standing upright, especially following the scene we all just witnessed, a look of excitement crosses Laura's face. "Mmmmm," she moans, "I want to feel that giant cock inside of me." Standing up and moving over to Brad, she holds out her hand.

As he takes her hand and stands up, her other hand reaches down to try to wrap around his cock. Leading him by his dick down the hallway, with a look over her shoulder at me and the rest of the group, she says, "Have fun, we'll be back."

Watching my wife fucking her friend with a dildo and now seeing the hunger and desire on her face for that huge cock has me as hard as steel and I don't even feel any pangs of jealousy, just excitement. Alex has noticed my excitement and moves over to sit beside me, placing a hand on my thigh. "Looks like you're okay with this," she murmurs into my ear.

"More than okay," I reply. "I'm so fucking turned on right now thinking about her and that huge cock, I think I might cum just sitting here."

"Oh no baby, we don't want to waste any of that now, do we?" Alex asks, as her hand moves up, lightly caressing my cock. My cock twitches and throbs in her hand as her fingers encircle my shaft. Looking across the table, I see Jake kissing Paige and caressing her tits as she still lies across the table.

Turning my attention back to Alex, I lower my head to kiss her. Feeling her lips part, I slide my tongue into her mouth as my hands start to return the caresses. Moving a hand to her breast, I cup it in my hand, feeling the weight of it before brushing my thumb across her hard nipple. Hearing her moan, I take her nipple between my fingers pinching and pulling it lightly. As her moans intensify and her grip on my cock tightens, I pull and pinch Alex's nipple harder.

As I start to feel that familiar sensation building in my balls, I push Alex back, removing her hand from my cock in the process. Turning her around, I get her to bend over the sofa, her ass thrust in the air. I move behind her, running my tongue down her back. Squeezing and rubbing her hot ass, my tongue dips lower. Spreading her cheeks apart, my tongue slips along the crack of her ass, pausing to swirl around and flick at her sweet little asshole.

When she moans, I begin to push my tongue in and out, tongue fucking her ass. Pressing two fingers into her wet pussy, I start to finger fuck her as I eat her ass. When Alex moans and begs for me to eat her, I continue to lick and finger her. Feeling the muscles of her cunt start to contract on my fingers, I slow my movements down to let her ride out her orgasm. After cumming, Alex lays in a heap on the sofa. I lean back and watch Jake and Paige.

Jake is lying on his back on the floor with Paige straddling his face. From the sounds and her movements, it looks like he is eating her pussy. I can't see for sure, however, because she's leaning forward and sucking on Jake's thick cock. As she licks and sucks on the purple head, her hand strokes up and down the wet shaft. She moves a hand between Jake's leg and starts to caress and pull on his balls as she sucks his cock.

Watching the sexy scene, my cock continues to throb and remain on the edge. Alex slips off the sofa and crawls over between my legs. Lowering her face, she begins to tongue my balls before taking first one, then the other into her mouth and sucking on it. Looking into my eyes, Alex wraps her hand around the base of my cock, then runs her tongue all along the length, pausing to swirl her tongue around the head. When she opens her mouth and begins to let my cock slide in, I moan and lean my head back against the sofa.

I enjoy the hot, wet sensations of Alex's mouth. When I open my eyes again, I see Laura and Brad standing in the hallway, watching us. When she sees me looking, Laura comes across the room to join me, my cock still in Alex's mouth. When I see Brad's cum oozing out of her pussy and onto her thigh, my cock throbs wildly.

Laura leans down to kiss me and says quietly, "I need your cock now, come and fuck me." Brad moves to Paige, telling her something similar. Even though a line has been crossed, the mood has changed. Each husband rejoins with his wife, each wife is back with her husband. With smiles being shared and apparently no hard feelings, each couple heads to their own bedroom.

Pushing the door shut behind her, Laura pushes me to the bed with her other hand. Moving me to the center of the bed, she straddles my hips, reaching between her legs and guides me inside of her. Sliding down onto my cock, we both moan with pleasure. Her pussy is so slick and wet, from her excitement and from the load of cum that Brad had deposited there. I grab her hips and begin thrusting up inside of her, my own need to cum causing me to forget about her needs for the moment.

When she starts the nasty talk, it's enough to drive me over the edge. "That's right, fuck my cum-filled pussy. Jam your cock into me.Yes, fuck me, harder, harder... ," she moans.

With a grunt, I thrust my hips high, pushing her hips down on top of me as my orgasm hits. Spurt after spurt of cum jets up my shaft, flooding the depths of her pussy mixing with our friend's cum. As she continues to grind against me, she whimpers as my cock softens and slips out of her, so close to cumming again herself.

Collapsing on the bed beside me, she starts to rub herself, needing to cum. Not thinking about what I'm doing, I roll over between her legs and begin to lick and suck on her clit, wanting to help her. As I'm licking, I realize that I'm tasting her, but also tasting my own cum and Brad's cum, all at the same time. Quick flicks of my tongue back and forth over her clit, quickly gets her off and I decide the taste isn't that bad. After she cums, she pulls me upwards where we kiss and then snuggle. Our hands slowly roam over one another, and we just feel close to one another.

After about a half hour of relaxing and recovering and just enjoying being together, we begin to stir. Looking out the window we see that night has fallen and the rain has stopped. We decide to enjoy the hot tub, with a laugh making the choice to go without swimsuits since there's nothing left to hide. Grabbing towels and stopping by the kitchen for drinks, we are soon sitting back and enjoying the hot, bubbling water.

We've only been in the water for a few minutes when Jake and Alex show up, apparently with the same idea. Both of them are also naked as Jake slips in on the other side of Laura with Alex beyond him. As we talk and joke, it's as if nothing has changed, though in fact nearly everything has. A little while later, Brad and Paige also come out, bringing a small cooler of drinks with them and also naked.

Brad steps into the hot tub beside Alex and Paige slips in between Brad and I. As we sit around, enjoying one another's company, still old friends, I can't help but wonder what the rest of the week might bring.

12