Ling Gam Ch. 07

Story Info
The dark side Gemi.
3.9k words
4
4.5k
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers!

This chapter is so much about Wogsi Gosiq and a fictional fact of the dark side Gemi and the light side Xeo. Yes, from the last chapter, you want to know what happens. First, you will learn more about the Gemi, but I don't like to write about the dark side sometimes. I warn that it becomes a shocked and brutish story.

In this chapter it will be the light side of Gam and the Co. Skip to read about the dark side, if you don't like it. And there is a secret scene, but there also is just another member of the Jedi starship.

Edited by sexnovella

*****

"Wogsi, wake up." the Gemic master said.

The Gemic sangkun Gosiq woke up and looked around, but there were not persons. Then she slept again, suddenly her master screamed at her.

"Yes, master." Gosiq woke and rose up rapidly.

"Why don't you wake up?" the master said.

"I am too tired, master."

"What a bad excuse! You will die then. Do you know to the Gemi Chairwomanship?"

"The Gemi is more powerful than the common Sith, master."

"Yes, but what is it?"

The Gemi Chairwomanship eradicated all the people and animals, so they wanted the people to understand how powerful they were. It meant Guild Evil Multiple Intellectual. They must be virgin, or they couldn't use the Force. The Gemi didn't use only the lightsaber, and they used the blowgun to hit the leaders of the galaxies.

"Just women are members of the Gemi, master." Gosiq said.

"Why just women?" the master wondered.

"They are faster and easier than the men."

"Good. Who is the leader of the Gemi?"

"Is it you? Or is it the Chairwoman?"

"No, listen."

The Gemi was its own leader. They would fight each other in the Chairwomanship, until the one would win. This was a political rule to win over them, like a vote. They didn't need the women and men, because they were asexual. Their dreamlike and traditional target was to win over the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire.

The Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire knew about it, but they refused to leave their power to their opponent. And the Jedi Order and the Brotherhood of Darkness looked for them. They didn't have a tragic idea of the Gemi Chairwomanship. It didn't matter how powerful they were.

The Gemi Chairwoman would become the most powerful and dangerous ruler in the social and political virgin womanhood. But there was the powerful organization Xeo that they dreaded for. The two organizations were the same powerful. They were the one that found out each other.

The Gemi was weaker than their enemy. They fought each other in many years. The Xeo won over the Gemi and fucked gently and they didn't care for what their enemy said. Luckily the master had a feel; the Xeo was gone so longer time.

"Any questions?" the master wondered.

"Who created the Gami?" Gosiq wondered.

"Huh?"

"I don't know. I am curious."

"It was Ida Yodow, or she called Geoz Notan."

Geoz Notan liked the title Geoz, so she was the first person who wore it. And she killed all the members of the powerful organizations in many years. Geoz Notan was the most powerful and dreadful killer in the Before Old Republic because she created the Gemi Chairwomanship.

Unlike the Jedi and Sith, there were not any Gemi codes. Many mature women and young girls looked up at her. She trained them to become the Gemi gladiatrices and enchantresses, but they hid like robber leaders, star pirates and terrorists

"What happened to her?" Gosiq wondered.

"Oh yeah, she died by a Xeoic Jedi." the master answered.

"If I would win over all the organizations, so I would be wear the title Geoz. I will become Geoz."

"You never say what happens."

The gladiatrices and enchantresses had different ranks, same as the Sith. Why did the Xeo become the powerful? They cared for the weak people, but they never forgave the bad people that slayed the weak people. The Gemi once won over them, and they hoorayed.

"What happened to the Xeo?" Gosiq wondered.

"The Xeo was a cheat and they actually won." the master said.

"What if I would beat the Xeoic Jedi?"

"No, it was so hard to kill them. They were not just the Jedi, even the agent followed them. Do you have any questions?"

Gosiq was quiet. After the history lesson, the master watched at her sangkun and taught how to use the lightsaber. Gosiq fought with the lightsaber in a training to hit the laser with the flying droids.

"Wrong side." the master said.

"Why?" Gosiq wondered.

"Do you know how the men fight?"

"No."

"The men fight hard while the women fight easy."

Gosiq didn't understand what the master said. The master's dream was to fight her sangkun, but she couldn't fight.

"You don't understand what I say. Forget what I say. Job on!" the master said.

"Yes, master!" Gosiq said.

Now Gosiq becomes so strong and fast. Her weak side is missing. The governments don't recognize her. She chooses to be a robber leader. Yes, it is infrequently to be a female robber leader. Are there no female robber leaders? Yes, there are a few female star pirates and terrorists. But unlike the common women, the Gemi is after the power.

How many Gemi members are there in these galaxies? There are more than thirty thousand enchantresses and more than three hundred thousand gladiatrices. What does the organization wait for? The gladiatrices don't know about it, despite their level of consciousness is low. But the enchantresses know and can break their consciousness, and then the gladiatrices are free from the consciousness.

Gosiq is an enchantress. The slow enchantresses look for the enemy's weak sides. And that's why the organization waits for the green. What does the Gemi fight for? What do they want? There are not big questions and answers for them. They just care for the power.

The Gemi is not a criminal organization. They show the law enforcement agencies how powerful they are. Is the Gemi after money or gold? No, almost same as the Sith, they are after a powerful control over the galaxies. What is different of the organizations? The Sith kill anyone if they need to control over the galaxies, and the Gemi wants to raven the all galaxies.

Is the peace and love not enough to the Gemi members? No, the peace and love sucks, Why is the organization not interested in them? They think that the love and peace is too irritated to talk about.

The non-waiting Gosiq wonders how long she must wait. Then she gets a plan. What is the plan? Gosiq has a plan to shock the governments, so she robbers many banks, museums, gold stores and other serious stores. She is wanted by all law enforcement agencies in every galaxy and the New Republic Security Force. All agencies want to stop her.

The agencies just look out for the dangerous woman. Even the Jedi order feels after her. Everyone wonders about the lethal woman. The Security Force and the Jedi order are wrong every time. Who is the lethal woman?

No women have so long to fight for the dark side. The powerful woman wants to have all the powers of the galaxies. And the light side is soon over. Then the governments realize that the woman is a powerful Gemi member. Is their power finished? Yes, it is.

Gosiq understands what her master meant. Her master meant that the men were too bad on their combat, like they used the wrong technique. They hit slow on the laser while the women hit faster than them. The men just thought of themselves. Yes, it is true. The Gemi members cheer Gosiq, but they don't know that the powerful Xeo returns.

When the robber leader finds out the Zoetu Royal Archaeological Museum and reads about the most expensive stone, so she visits and looks around the museum first. And she counts how many security guards are. She looks for the best men, then she meets the four men and the four men are hard trained and good.

Gosiq thinks of killing them after the finished mission, so she doesn't want to have any witnesses. Before the robber plan begins, Gosiq gets a bad feeling. During the time, Gam also gets it.

"I get a bad feeling." Gam and Gosiq says at the same time.

Yes, in the hiding place the Jedi master looks at the robber leader. The Gemi enchantress opens the droid hand, suddenly she takes her lightsaber. Gam is calm while Gosiq is nervous. They meet each other with their eyes.

Shocia and Lixuw don't understand what it means. Irox sees their question mark in their face and explains to them. Lixuw signs to Shocia what she says. They understand what the Gemi is.

"Oh yeah, you are a Gemi. We got the same feeling." Gam says and smiles.

"And you are a Xeo." Gosiq says worriedly.

"Yes, you can't stop us. For the first, this is my fiancée; she is also a skilled Xeoic Service agent. And for the second, this is our chemic archaeologist; she is a martial artist and a military weapon expert. But for the third and last, my A.I. has a facial recognition system of you. What will you do?"

The Gemi enchantress can't run from the powerful Xeo. She never wants to lose her virginity and body to them, so she drops her lightsaber. Gam orders her coldly to undress.

"What?" Gosiq wonders.

"Yes, you hear what my fiancée say." Irox says.

"Do it now!" Gam says.

The enchantress doesn't have any choices and is forced to undress. She has a whole snowy white body. Her two breasts are sweet. She has a very wet vagina. The three sign language experienced women sign each other. Gosiq wonders what they say. Irox sees that she doesn't understand the sign language.

"Me too, but our chemic archaeologist is deaf." Irox says.

"What?" the enchantress wonders.

Gam whispers in her fiancée and Irox smiles.

"We decide to leave Seona and Jaqueline to you, Wogsi." Gam says.

"Wait a bit, you are four lesbians?" Gosiq wonders.

"Not Mistress Jo, she is bi, mistress." Lixuw says.

The four women don't feel sorry for the enchantress, because Gosiq meets a wrong person by a wrong time on a wrong place. Gam uses the Force to pick up the enchantress' lightsaber. The two women leave the enchantress, so they wait when Gosiq gives up the dark side. Lixuw and Irox smiles and stands on the wall.

"You are our pet. A pet can't talk and stand. Nod if you answer yes. Do you understand what I say?" Irox wonders.

The enchantress nods and does like an animal.

"Good pet! Come and lick your mistresses." Irox commands with a smile and pulls down with her panties.

Lixuw also pulls down with her panties. Gosiq comes to her mistresses who stand on each other. She finds the vaginas, so she licks faster and faster. The vaginas taste good. Irox thinks of her fiancée while Lixuw thinks of her girlfriend. Their pet sucks harder and harder until they cum.

"Yes, I come." Lixuw screams.

"Oh, yes! Me too!" Irox screams.

The vaginas are wet. Irox eye contacts with her maid. Lixuw orders her pet to lay back. Gosiq obediently lays back and swallows. The chambermaid kneels down and sees that the enchantress is too nervous and closes the legs. Is the pet virgin?

"So you are virgin, mistress?" Lixuw wonders.

The enchantress nods.

"Because you close your legs." Irox says.

Gosiq doesn't want to be dirty.

"You can answer how many Gemi members there are. We won't force you to be dirty." Irox lies.

"There are three hundred thousand members." Gosiq says.

"Thanks you. Sorry, I lie."

The Xeoic Service agent kneels and uses so powerful to opens the legs.

"Bye, bye, mistress virgin." Lixuw says and puts one finger in the virgin vagina.

Gosiq bites the mouth together, because a pet can't scream. Irox touches the breast and licks on the other. Lixuw adds two fingers and masturbates poor Gemi member faster and faster until Gosiq comes. The vagina explores like a volcano and she sleeps. Lixuw and Irox lick the fingers.

After the finishing meet, the royal police get Gosiq. The four women walk to the beach with the folk. They look around the free place. Yes, there is a free place. The young ladies sit down on the sand, and then the men just flirt with them.

"Are you single?" one of the men wonders.

"We are not." Irox says.

"You see not that we are here." Gam tricks the men' mind.

"Okay, we will leave the beach."

The men leave the beach, and the other women just watch Gam with the big mouths.

She asks her members if they will jump in the ocean. Shocia and Lixuw forget the swim dress. Irox shows them the new swim dress. The girls exchange and watch each other nude in the ladies room, and then they run to the ocean. There are other sweet ladies in the ocean.

Gam says and signs to her members that she has a new Force to breathe under the water, so they don't worry for her. The members are surprised over her. It is not normal, they think. How does a Jedi master get the new Force? A normal human can't breathe under the water. Gam explains to her members about it.

The members understand. Gam ask to them to stay here, not walk. She dives to seek after the wreck marine ships. There are a mass ships. They are around fifty hundred thousand years old. The Jedi archaeologist never has seen the beautiful ships before. She doesn't find the small things.

It is time for her to dive up. During the time the women play like small girls with each other. Shocia wonders if her archaeology colleague found the things. Lixuw wonders if mistress Gam finishes the project. Irox thinks that her fiancée has a sexy and hot body.

The Jedi master scares her members. She asks to them if they miss her. The four women just smile and then they hug each other. Shocia signs to Gam about the things.

"Yes, I found a mass ships, and they are very old and big. Strangely, there are not any marine archaeological units." Gam signs.

"Did you pick up any small things?" Shocia signs.

"No, there are not any small things."

"What kind of ships are they?"

"Just marine ships, not starships."

"Ok."

"Will we go?"

Next moment the team walks to the big A.I. centrum of Zoetu Royal University. Irox runs like a kid and looks for the own A.I. The other women sit in the assembly hall and listen on the professor how to stop the Imperial droids. But Irox thinks that there are a mass boring A.I. and droids until she falls for the A.I. It is a beautiful lady.

The man comes to the ex-spy and bows. Irox bows back and wonders who he is. He presents as a professor of intelligence analysis technology and applied security visualization. The Xeoic Service agent has any questions about the A.I. He says that it has zero memory.

"But it can read the secret intelligences, destroy the security codes and reprogrammed a mass things, even it is good in mathematics." the professor says.

"My fiancée has an own A.I. And I was so sour because I couldn't have it. Now I want to have my own." the happy ex-spy says.

"I am sorry, it is expensive."

"I know your King, so I have to call Him."

"No, it is free. I am one of His few best friends. We play the chess. Do you know what it is?"

"Yes, I know. I am good in the chess. Are you sure?"

The professor nods and wishes Irox good luck. He puts on the A.I. before he runs away. Irox guesses that he doesn't want to be recognized. The A.I. stands up and scans the ex-spy with blue.

"Hello, my mistress. I am MARSIDSC, Mathematics Artificial Read Secret Intelligence Destroy Security Code." the A.I. says with a soft female voice.

"My name is Jaqueline Irox. I like you. The name MARSIDSC sounds a male name. May I call you for Carsismd?" Irox says.

"Yes, my mistress, you call me for Carsismd."

"Carsismd, do you know to me and Jake Ivars?"

Carsismd thinks fast.

"Yes, my mistress. You are..." she says.

"Can you delete my male and secret information, please?" Irox says.

Carsismd deletes Ivars' information, and she says that she is just programmed to obey the owner. Irox gives the code of the Jedi starship to her A.I. She says that there is another A.I. around. Carsismd knows, and the two A.I. agree with each other. She flies to the Jedi starship. Irox is happy to have the own A.I.

The ex-spy goes to the team. She whispers in her fiancée's ear if Gam knows. The Jedi master smiles, so she knows. Shocia and Lixuw don't understand why Irox is happy. There are the old men in a mixed group who stare at the beautiful women and their wives are jealous, but the women whisper and sign each other.

The ladies nod. They kiss and touch each other. Poor old men begin to become surprised, and their wives are happy. The young ladies go from the university to the grave place. There are a mass old things, the archaeologists works with. The ladies meet the head archaeologist.

"The famous Jedi master?" the head archaeologist says.

"Yes, I am!" Gam says.

"We are just after the cart, but we are a few."

"We two are archaeologists. May we help you?"

"Oh yeah. Yes, please! Thanks you!"

Gam falls on her A.I.

"Or it is best, I call my A.I. Farmsen!"

"Yes, my mistress?" Farmsen says.

"Seek the cart."

Farmsen thinks fast. She points at the head archaeologist. Her owner thanks her and goes away. The head archaeologist seems to be nervous. Gam knows that he hides the cart.

"Show the cart now." she says.

The head archaeologist knows that the Jedi master is the powerful. He shows it for his team and Gam. His team begins to become frustrated over him as their chief. They wonder why, and the Jedi archaeologist can answer that it is just about money.

After the frustrated meet, the royal police get the head archaeologist. Gam and her team moves to the palace. They are close to open the door.

"Won't we sleep together?" Gam wonders and signs.

The members nod. Suddenly the little girl signs to her shocked mother, if the four women are lesbians.

"Oh, I am sorry. I can explain to your daughter." Gam says.

She sits down and signs to the girl:

"Yes, we are lesbians and love each other."

Gam tells about Shocia, her deaf father, the Jedi and their code.

"You can't say bad to your mom. Your mom is shocked. A mom cares for her children. " she says.

The girl turns to her mother and signs that she is sorry. So they hug each other, and the mother signs that it is not worried. They bow to the Jedi master and Gam bows back to them, then they leave the team. The team enters the room. Shocia and Gam smiles big.

"What will we do?" Lixuw wonders.

"You are our leader, Ling." Irox says.

"We two - Jo and me - are curious of you - Seona and Jaqueline. So we will fuck your virginal asshole. We also have it." Gam says.

Shocia and Gam show two strap-ons with the monstrous dildo for the two unhappily and worriedly women. Lixuw and Irox shake the head. They want to scream at their girlfriend and fiancée. The archaeologists have to have talked about it when Lixuw and Irox tortured the Gemi enchantress. Are the archaeologists mad women? Why do they want to fuck their asshole?

The innocent women always heard what the virginal asshole ladies liked or not. They never ever want to have sex in their asshole. Gam says to Lixuw and Irox that they will get the payback. The happily women undress and ask their girlfriends how they will do.

"Do like the animals do with their hands and kneel on the bed." Gam says.

The women lay with the hands and kneel on the bed. Their girlfriend and fiancée undress and put the strap-ons on themselves. The Jedi archaeologist signs her colleague if they will do it. Shocia nods.

"Are you ready, my baby?" Gam wonders and smiles.

"Are you ready, my sweetie?" Shocia wonders.

"Yes, we are." Lixuw and Irox say.

Gam nods for Shocia. They stand in front of their babies and then they aim carefully in the assholes with the monstrous dildo. Their babies scream lustily that they like it. Shocia and Gam fuck them slow. Lixuw and Irox still wonder why the other girls unlike it.

12