Lingerie Homework

Story Info
Jacqui and flatmate help perplexed male student.
2.3k words
4.47
29.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was the only guy who had signed up for the Lingerie Design. Fourteen girls and me learning about the rudiments of female underwear making. It may have been surprising that more of the blokes on the Design degree course had not been attracted by this, but there had been strong hints from the dragon-like course tutor that men, particularly straight ones, were not welcome.

In the three months I had been at the college people had assumed that I am gay and I played along with it, having slightly effeminate features, longish hair, taking care of my appearance and clothes. My sexual needs were just about taken care off by an on off relationship with Sheila, whom I had know for several years, without us ever being quite sure whether we were going out or just fuck buddies. No-one at college had really caught my eye. I had a feeling the gay image could be used to my advantage and admission to this course was the first confirmation of that.

The first two lessons involved stitching techniques and textile chemistry, which I found easy if not very interesting. Only on the third did we get onto the design itself. At the end of the class Ms Dragon said, "I want you each to design a bra and thong using the minimum possible material that is consistent with preserving the decency of the nipple and pubic area. Do it to fit your own bodies, and I will make allowances for different sizes when I mark them." Before I could ask where that left me, Ms Dragon strode out of the room, with several of the girls giggling at my plight.

I started on the task making the basic cuts following textbooks, but really had no idea if what I had done would meet the requirements of covering those uniquely female parts. Sheila might have been willing to model for me, but she was not coming home until after the assignment was due in.

Of the girls in that class Jacqui was the one I got on best with. She was friendly in a slightly loud way, she was about five foot six tall, average weight, with long dark hair, brown hair and ample breasts that I would have guessed were 36E. She was nice looking but I hadn't previously thought of her sexually. We discussed the assignment over a coffee one morning, and she asked me, "You understood what we told about stitching, didn't you? You were about the only one who did. Would you mind going over it with me sometime?"

"Okay," I said, some very naughty thoughts going rapidly through my 100% heterosexual mind. "I need help on some aspects too though."

"I know," she said laughing, "Call around about 7p.m. and lets see if we can sort it out together.

When I went to her flat, it was her room-mate, a pretty, blonde athletic girl who with an enormous smile introduced herself as Anne, who let me in. Perhaps it was because I was already a little fired up sexually, but my cock hardened a little just on meeting her. This girl was sexy and had lovely warm manner and I hoped I would get to know her better. She directed me up to Jacqui's room.

Jacqui who was wearing a button up blue blouse and a black, loose mid-length skirt, made me a coffee. She showed me the cloth she had cut for her bra and thong, pinned together and asked me what I thought the best way to stitch it was. We discussed this and then set her sewing machine to complete it. I had hopes that she would offer to let me see the finished article on her, but all I got was, "Thank you so much I'll try them on later. How can I help with yours?".

"I have done a first cutting... but need to check whether they actually do cover.. You know," I told her.

"Okay would you like me to try them on?" Jacqui volunteered. I gave her the bra. She turned her back to me took off her blouse and bra and put the one I had made on. Turning around she looked comical. The bra was far too small for her ample tits, cutting into the middle, bulging out the flesh on the top part and showing most of her areolae. "Sorry, Bobby, I am much too big for it to work on me." This time still facing me, she took the bra off. "Anne, come here," she shouted.

As Anne made her way upstairs Jacqui put her blouse but not her bra back on. When Anne walked in the room Jacqui said, "This boy wants to borrow your boobs."

"Borrow them! That's different, plenty of men want to look at them and touch them but I've never been asked to lend them before."

"It is nothing like that. Bobby isn't interested in you sexually, of course. He just needs you to try on this bra he has designed. It is more your size. Get your top off"

"Whatever," said Anne with mock resignation, "bet the boys on my geography course would like such an assignment," she said pulling her tee-shirt over her head. Her braless breasts were pert somewhere between an A and a B cup. Trying to ignore the state of sexual arousal I felt, I handed her the bra. It more or less fitted her although it had been designed for a B cup, it covered to about an inch above her nipple area.

"Can I just adjust it a little?" I asked. I got out my marker pen and ran a line almost across the top of her left areolae. I detected a subtle change of texture in her nipple as I did so, because I had- accidentally of course- put my hand there to steady my fingers as I moved the pen. Once I had done the marking on both sides Anne took the bra off.

"Is that all," she asked?

"Yes, thanks very much," I said.

"Shame," she replied, winking but leaving the room, putting her teeshirt back on as she went.

"Will u try the thong now?" I asked Jacqui. She put her hands up her skirt removed a pair of black knickers and then replaced them with my prototype garment. Only then did she slip the skirt off. It was obvious that her pubic area was completely hairless, without any sign of stubble. The thong covered her vagina quite nicely I thought but I doubted that it would have covered all her pubes if she had had any that is.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"Well it's ok, but I think you have made the double lined gusset bit a bit too small. The top seam is catching on the tip of my clitoris. Would be rather distracting to walk around like that all day."

"Oh," I said. I mean what else could I say?

Jacqui then smiled and asked, "You do know about women's clits don't you?"

The honest was "yes". I had fondled, licked sucked, blown on, nibbled Sheila's and other girls on numerous occasions, but I felt the wonderfully enjoyable openness might evaporate if she knew how familiar I am with that bodily part. So Jacqui got a mumbled "Sort off".

With some relish she went on, "Its our most sensitive part. When we have sex or masturbate it needs to be stimulated for us to cum. It gets erect a bit like a penis. Have a look", she said pulling aside the crotch of the thong to give me the most gloriously intimate view imaginable, as her little bud just poked through her lips, which she most accommodatingly spread to make it ever more obvious. "Its even got a hood, which is a bit like a guy's foreskin"

"It's stiff now, isn't it? I asked.

"Yes I think it is being nearly naked in the proximity of a man- even a gay one that does it, and the little pull the seam gave it made matters worse. You don't mind do you?"

"Not at all."

Jacqui carried on, "The other problem with this thong is that I don't think it covers the whole pubic hair area."

"How can I tell?"

"You can't on me. I have had all mine removed by laser they won't grow back for years. Any way I had better take these off , the other thing that happens to women if we are excited is that we get wet, and you don't want them to get sticky."

"Anne!" she shouted. There was a bounding up the stairs and the smiling blonde girl ran in.

"You don't shave your pubes, do you?" Jacqui asked her.

"No only a little trim sometimes. Why?"

"Well Bobby will need to borrow your fanny too"

"Yes of course, be my guest. My mother really ought to have warned me about sharing a house with a design student." The girls and I were in hysterics at this stage. Anne though seemed unperturbed about pulling her jeans and knickers down in a single motion. Anne's blonde pubes did nothing to conceal her female parts, and I didn't need my recent lesson in female anatomy to see that her clit- a rather more prominent one than Jacqui's- was also in an aroused state.

Jacqui told her, "Stop griping, girl, and get the boy's thong over your vitals".

As she put it on I could see that it didn't quite cover her pubic hairs.

"Can you stand still a minute" I got a piece of paper and put it over the thong and cut out a template of her pubic area.

"He better have a steady hand with those scissors there," Anne said.

"Don't make him laugh or he'll slip and you'll be damaged for life, " said Jacqui. "I would put a finger over your clit just in case he does slip."

Anne did and I noticed that Jacqui's hand was positioned over her still naked lower half. This might have been just for modesty but little rhythmical movements of her fingers suggested there may have been another reason for that. Indeed there seemed to be a bit of a change to her breathing.

I finished the marking, and put the paper in my pocket. "Does that feel comfortable?" I asked Anne.

"It's fine," She said "A nice fit"

"Doesn't catch anywhere?" I asked.

"No I don't think so. Do you want to check?"

She took the finger away from her clit, and I put my finger between her legs, feeling every inch of her vaginal opening through the thong, finally making my way up to her hard clitoris, which was producing a visible bulge in the tight thong. Pushing on it gently I asked, "Is this completely inside the gusset?" In fact I didn't just push on it I stroked it several times. "Jacqui said the gusset was too low to cover hers."

"No, Bobby, your thong covers the whole of my... well my hole very nicely," and she went on not changing her amused tone one iota, "You know, Jac, if this boy is gay, I must be the dyke queen of the south of England."

"Of course he's not" said Jacqui, "He's had a massive erection for the last 20 minutes which he's probably assumed we won't notice."

"His false pretences that have got him into my underwear" said Anne. "Hell," she then gasped, "the cheeky bugger has just got into somewhere else," as I put my hand inside the thong and slipped one finger and then two and then three into the wettest vagina I had ever encountered.

"He is a complete scoundrel," said Anne, but that didn't stop her grinding herself against my hand. Within a few seconds her internal muscles tightened around my fingers and she started moaning.

As she recovered from her orgasm, Anne started to look embarrassed. "Jac, I can't believe I have just cum in front of you. No girl has ever seen me do that before."

"Don't worry," Jacqui said "I am about to cum too, but I don't see his modesty should be preserved. Get your trousers off, boy."

I had no hesitation in complying as she fumbled through her bedside drawer. "And your top," she commanded.

"What about your blouse?" I asked as she slipped the condom onto my throbbing penis.

"Why should that come off? She asked, "we have sorted out your bra. Anne doesn't want to see my tits flying all over the place" She grabbed me, we fell onto the bed and I entered her from the top. Anne sat on the floor watching, muttering alternately, "I can't believe I am doing this", and, "This feels so good," as she shamelessly stroked herself, still through my thong.

It was not long before we all came, my orgasm I think setting off both girls' in very different ways.

Anne climbed on the bed after that. "I never thought group sex was my thing" she said, "but that was so nice." It was really Anne I wanted not Jacqui, though quite how I was going to explain that I wasn't sure. Jacqui, however did it for me saying, "I feel so bad. That is something I have always said I would never do."

"What," I asked, "Have sex with another person in the room?"

"Oh no I have done that loads of times before..."

"You dirty cow, you didn't tell me that," chipped in Anne

"Shagging someone on my course, that is almost incest"

"It is isn't it? Do you mind if I have a go on him then," Anne asked

"You go for it, kiddo."

"Don't I get a say in this girls?", I asked.

"No of course not", both girls chorused together the raucous laughter returning.

"I'll leave you to it, but I want my sheets changed afterwards," said Jacqui, walking out of the room with a very satisfied look on her face. Anne climbed on the bed straddled me and climbed onto my rapidly revived cock for what was to be the first of many lovemaking sessions, as well as the acquisition of a willing model for my lingerie output.