Lingerie Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maja checked her watch. "That was Alexis, my roommate. It looks like she's running late."

The building's lobby was impressive: high ceilings, detailed scroll work, exposed beams. Maja noted me admiring it.

"It's a late eighteenth century warehouse. I'm told it was renovated about fifteen years ago, turned into apartments. In my country it would be considered new, here it is thought to be old."

"Well, new or old, it's lovely."

"Thank you, I like it very much."

We rode the elevator to the fifth floor. Once inside her apartment Maja gestured to the hallway and said, "If you don't mind waiting in the living room, I need to visit the ladies room."

Thinking this was my opportunity to tell Brian I did not want him to give Maja the basque, I took his hand in mine and we headed down the hall.

Ohmigod.

The living room was large, bathed in light, and featured sleek modern furniture with a long comfortable couch and a low coffee table on which sat a dildo and a vibrator. Both glistened with moisture.

I heard Brian, under his breath, say, "Wow," and followed his gaze to a flat screen television. Maja and Alexis, wearing matching red teddies, were taking turns flicking their tongues on a circumcised purple cock-head, a large purple cock-head.

A flame flickered to life between my legs, then started to burn. The women had started kissing the crown when I heard Maja, her voice preternaturally calm, say, "I just got a text from Alexis. She said she was aroused when she got home and put on this video we made with her boyfriend Otto, masturbated with the toys on the table, then fell asleep. When she woke she realized she was running late. She texted me, told me she left the basque in the kitchen, that I should take you straight there."

I listened, but didn't look her way, mesmerized by what was on the screen.

"But it appears, what is the expression, that cat is out of the bag."

Then Maja, in a sharp happy tone, said, "Oh my, it does make a girl glad to see something she sold put to such enthusiastic use." Realizing she was talking about the basque, I turned. Putting it back in the bag, she winked at me and with a sweet seductive smile laid the bag on the table and said, "Perhaps you should save it as a souvenir."

Then her eyes swivelled to the television and she said, "I love this part."

I turned and watched Otto's cock explode, splattering cum on Alexis' face.

It was so frickin hot.

The scene on the television shifted. The three of them were in a bedroom, Maja and Otto were tying Alexis, gorgeous, naked, her brown eyes alight with desire, to a bed.

Maja was standing next to me. She put her hand on my back and said, "Do you like?"

Mouth open, breathing slowly, I didn't respond.

Brian kissed the side of my head and said, "I think that's a yes."

"Have you two filmed yourselves? I recommend it, it is so much fun."

My son's hand went to my ass. I knew I should say something, Maja was standing right there, but it felt so nice and my sex was aflame. When I let out a soft moan Brian knew he could push the edge of the envelope. He moved behind me and ran his hands over my butt, pressed his body to mine. His rock hard erection was on my back.

On screen Maja and Otto were dragging their tongues up Alexis flanks. She was squirming in anticipation and delight.

Maja said, "So Kate, what do you think?"

"I've never seen... This is amazing."

Maja took my hand in hers, squeezed it. "You can say no, no feelings will be hurt, but I have the afternoon free. Would you two care to join me for some fun? I've been thinking about it since we met."

On screen Maja and her roommate's lips met in a long lesbian kiss. Then she turned to Otto, kissed him.

My son ran his hands down the front of my body, slipped them inside my leggings, kneaded the top of my thighs. "What do you say darling? Where would we find a partner as sweet as Maja?"

On screen Maja and Otto worked Alexis' breasts, licked them, nibbled on them, made sure the camera caught it all.

Did I dare?

Brian licked my ear with the flat of his tongue and asked Maja, "Where did you make this?"

Placing two fingers on my shoulder and dragging them down my flank she said, "Right here, in Alexis' bedroom, would you like to see?"

I turned, looked at Brian, nodded yes. Maja started in that direction, but my feet wouldn't move. Maja and Otto were placing nipple clamps on Alexis.

Maja turned back to me and said, "Don't worry Kate, I can play it in the bedroom."

I slipped my hand in Brian's and we headed down the hall. I barely felt my feet on the floor.

The bedroom, neat and feminine, was white with a green accent. The large bed was covered by a fluffy comforter. On a table beside the bed was a sculpture of an entwined man and woman. Maja picked up a remote and the television flickered to life; she and Otto were working Alexis' sex with a dildo and vibrator. Alexis was rolling her body on the bed.

I looked around. This was the room.

On screen Alexis moaned, but there was no sound. When Brian and I made one of these there would be sound.

Maja, pushing my hair away from my ear, whispered, "If you could be anyone of those three, who would it be?"

Brian was here, it was safe, I could tell the truth. "Alexis."

"Have you ever been tied up? Would you let me do it? Please say yes, I so do want to."

With a catch to my voice I said, "I'd like that."

Maja and Brian knelt, starting working my boots off my feet. I placed a hand on Maja's shoulder to steady myself and looked back to the television. Alexis was twisting and turning on the bed, yanking on the ropes, ready to come, she was oh so ready, and then, issuing a silent scream, did; her skin turned pink, beads of sweat covered her body; joy was etched on her pretty face.

Someone was peeling my leggings down my body, but I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen to see who. It must have been Maja, for my son was now standing behind me, his hands on the hem of my tee-shirt. I raised my arms and he pulled it off.

After Maja removed my leggings she ran her fingers on my panties, said, "I love them, very sexy," pulled them to the side, and licked my wet cunt, long and hard, bottom to top, with the flat of her tongue.

"Uuuunnnnnggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Now wearing only bra and panties, my two companions fully clothed, I re-focused on the televison. Otto was sitting astride Alexis' chest, holding her head up by her dark blonde hair, sawing his considerable erection in and out of her mouth. Somewhere in the distance I heard Maja say, "I'll be right back," but I didn't wonder what she meant, my mind fixed on watching her rock a dildo in and out of Alexis' sex.

Then Maja, the real thing, was standing in front of me, blocking my view. She was holding the ropes that had bound Alexis. She said in a tone that brooked no dissent, "On your knees doll."

I dropped to the floor's soft rug.

"Hands behind your back."

I obeyed.

Brian, behind me, dabbed perfume on my neck, it was Maja's scent, said, "That's a good girl," and then rubbed oil into my shoulders, moved down my arms to my wrists and fingers, and said, "We don't want the rope to damage your lovely skin."

Was I really ready for what promised to be the freakiest event of my life, to surrender myself to my son-lover and a woman I'd met only yesterday? I wasn't sure, but my mind was addled by lust and I'd told Brian I'd try anything. I didn't want to disappoint.

Maja yanked on the rope, demonstrating its strength, then moved behind me and said, "Ready?"

In a tone low and submissive I said, "Yes."

Maja wound the rope around my wrists, once, twice, three times.

There were beads on sweat on my forehead. My nipples were hard and stiff.

Maja secured the knot, leaned forward, licked my ear, said, "You're mine. Say it."

Pussy pulsating, I said, "I'm yours."

She tapped my ankles and I shuffled them closer together. Methodically, taking her time, she coiled the rope around them. I pulled on the rope securing my wrists; it did not budge. She knew how to tie a knot. I was at her mercy.

"Trying to escape slut?"

"No."

"Good, because you can't."

My sex was a swamp of juice and lust and need. My panties were damp, the heavy smell filled the room.

Maja secured my ankles.

My pussy felt like it was melting.

Maja stood. I tried moving my wrists and ankles. I was helpless. What would they do to me? Maja, after all, was a total stranger and while I trusted Brian, Maja was so beautiful. What could she talk my son into?

Maja moved behind Brian, said, "Ready slut?" and pulled Brian's shirt over his head.

I said, "Yes." My breathing deepened.

Brian bent at the waist, pushed his tongue past my lips, plundered my mouth, stood. Maja worked his shorts and boxers over his hips; I watched them fall to the floor. His dick, rigid and leaking pre-cum, bobbed before my eyes. I opened my mouth and Brian shoved it inside, but when it banged against the back of my mouth I gagged and Brian pulled it out. Maja took hold of the shaft and rubbed it on my face, leaving a trail of saliva and pre-cum behind. When she was done I took it back into my mouth, sucked and rolled my tongue on the head while Brian, jerking his hips in a short hard motion, fucked my face.

My knees drifted apart and, unconsciously, I found myself humping the air.

When Brian pulled his dick from my mouth I lunged forward, trying to recapture it, but started to tumble towards the floor. Maja, with surprising speed, dropped to her knees, caught me, kissed me hard, moved me back to the kneeling position. She'd removed her shirt and bra, her beautiful round breasts, flat brown areolas the size of silver dollars, hung in the air before me. She saw me staring and said, "You like them, don't you?

"Oh god yes, they're perfect."

I took one in my mouth. Her hand went to the back of my head, held me tightly in place, my mouth and nose pressed into her flesh. I couldn't breath but I didn't care. What I cared about were her wonderful breasts.

Then, to my unhappy moan, she backed away, her firm flesh slid from my mouth, and stood. My son motioned me to join them. With my ankles bound it was a struggle and Maja and Brian reached out to help me. When I achieved vertical Brian placed three fingers on my breast, slid them down my body, moved them inside me. And, although I'd craved their entrance, I shuddered; my pussy was sore.

Maja noticed and said to Brian, "You two must have gone at it last night."

"And this morning," he added.

"She's a hot little number."

Brian said, "That she is," and wiped his fingers on my nipple. Maja took my breast in her mouth, lapped up my pussy juice, sucked on my nipple, flicked it with her tongue, nipped it with her teeth.

I leaned against my son.

Maja continued sucking my breast and Brian, slowly and carefully, slipped a single finger inside me, coated it with pussy juice, smeared it on my other nipple. Maja took it in her mouth, worked it with his cheeks and lips, filled my vacant cunt with her finger. The dull ache in my sex was receding, unable to compete with the fire burning inside.

Maja let my breast slip from her mouth, said, "You turn me on," pulled her finger from my pussy, pressed it to my lips. I sucked on it, tasting my own arousal on her soft perfect skin, and Maja said in a soft seductive tone, "You're such a horny slut. I could tell the moment you walked in the shop."

Two fingers went back inside me, moved deeper, found my g-spot. She pulled them out, held them before me. When I opened my mouth she laughed and pulled them away.

"What do we say slut?"

"Please."

She said, "Good girl," brought them back to my mouth. After I'd cleaned off all the juice she touched them to the tip of my nose and, sucking in her belly, put her hand inside her shorts.

"Kate, we know you love the taste of your cunt, but tell me, have you ever tried another."

"No." My voice trembled.

She drew her hand from her shorts, her fingers were shiny with cream.

"What do we say sweet-cakes?"

"Please."

"Good girl."

Holding her fingers before my face she licked up one side and I the other. She was delicious, her taste lighter and sweeter than mine.

"Kate, you love pussy, but sluts like you always love pussy. Yesterday, at the shop, I felt your eyes on me, on the other girls. It made you hot, didn't it, all that sweet young stuff?"

I was not going to disagree. For the first time in my life I'd tasted another woman's sex. It was an aphrodisiac, inflaming my libido, increasing the temperature of my already over-heated body. I imagined myself, bound, kneeling before those girls, all dressed in elegant lingerie, licking pussy juice from their fingers.

Maja pushed her fingers back inside her sex, brought them to my mouth. I sucked greedily on them.

When she withdrew the fingers from my mouth she said, "So tell me Kate, what do you think of pussy?"

"I never imagined, I love it."

Satisfied, she knelt, dragged my panties to my knees, butterfly kissed my sex. I looked up. On screen was the grand finale. Otto was power-fucking Alexis while Maja ground her sex on Alexis' face. Alexis, an inspired sexual athlete, wiggled her body on Otto's dick and lapped away at Maja's sex.

Sore pussy or not, I'd show I was her equal.

"Brian, fuck me."

"You sure M...," he paused, "babe?"

He'd almost called me Mom.

I dropped to the thick rug, got on all fours, said, "Yes," and, as best I could, raised my hips, offering him the soaking wet lips of my pussy. When I imagined his thick cock plunging inside me I felt a moment's apprehension. With my ankles bound my fuck tunnel, already sore, would be incredibly tight. It would feel like Brian was tearing me in two.

"Fuck me."

Brian nested the crown of his penis on my pussy lips, stopped, allowing me the opportunity to opt out of this game.

I said, "Fuck me please," and rocked backwards, contorting my body so my cunt enveloped his cock-head, then moved further back, swallowing about half of him. The walls of my pussy, still suffering from yesterday's marathon fuck, burned. Brian held my hips, let me adjust, then pulled back, an inch or so, before slowly, incrementally, filling me with his manhood.

Brian started slow, but my tight pussy, Maja's fervid words of encouragement, and my lustful moans were too much to resist. Soon he was thrusting into me hard and fast. I struggled against my bindings, savored my helplessness. Brian took hold of the rope on my wrists and tilted me forward so the crown of his cock slid over my g-spot with the regularity and unremitting power of an artillery barrage.

"Oh my god, fuck me baby. I love being fucked."

I was sucking in air, teetering on the edge of orgasm, when the flat of Brian's hand struck my ass. He didn't hit me hard, there was no pain, but the sound, loud and clear, and unexpected impact crystalized the feelings burning inside me. My orgasm was a tidal wave carrying all before it. My voice, reaching ever higher pitches, screamed, jabbered, cursed, wailed, hollered, cried. Fluid streamed down my legs, soaking Brian's balls and the rug beneath us.

Through the haze in my head I heard Maja excitedly spitting out her words, "I need a piece of this. Brian, untie her ankles, put her on the bed."

Brian pulled out of me. I jerked back, wanting him inside, but with my arms and legs bound teetered to the side. Brian caught me, ran his hands over my body, his touch was gentle and knowing, untied my ankles, helped me up, lay me on the bed.

"Fuck me."

He said, "Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet," got on the bed, placed my ankles on his shoulders, entered me, and, sweat dripping down his chest, fucked me. I squirmed on his cock, the discomfort of my sore pussy and bound hands only making me hotter. Any girl could give her pussy to a man, few could do it like this.

I heard Maja groan. She was behind me, on her knees. She'd taken off her shorts and was furiously rubbing her clit. She was so beautiful and I was turning her on. Elated, I lifted my hips, further opening myself to my son.

Brian's moans intensified, became deeper, more primal. Maja walked towards me on her knees, straddled my head. Drops of juice splattered my face. Her pussy was beautiful, hair neatly trimmed, pink inner lips swollen and on full display. I lifted my head, tried to lick her, but couldn't reach, and then she shrieked. Her vagina spasmed and she came, squirting girl-juice on my face, tits, and torso. I swung my tongue wildly about, lapping up what I could.

Brian pulled out of me, ran his cock-head down my slit, nudged my clit, backed off.

He didn't understand. I needed his dick in me. I struggled to free my hands and touch myself, but was too tightly bound.

"Help me."

Maja said, "Don't worry baby," and covered my clit with two fingers, ground it into my body. She held my breast with her other hand, thumbing my nipple.

My son, jerking on his cock, rose on his knees, grunted. A stream of cum arched through the air, landing on my tits, mixing with Maja's girl-juice.

Brian said, "Oh fuck," and a second load of cum drizzled onto my stomach.

Maja jammed a finger into my cunt, found my g-spot.

A cascade of explosions rumbled through my core, each setting off another until they merged into a singularity that sent shockwaves through my body headed in every direction at once, bouncing into and off each other. My nipples felt like they'd pop; my stomach twisted, trembled, and shivered; colored lights flashed through my mind; and then all the tension and pressure were gone. I was at peace, weightless, floating in space.

In post-orgasmic bliss I watched Maja run a finger along my stomach, bring it to her mouth. When I licked my lips she smiled, dipped the finger in my belly-button, slid in inside my mouth. I sucked on it while Maja dragged her tongue over my breasts, pressed her lips to mine. Our tongues danced and played, we kissed like frisky teen-agers. When the kiss ended Brian rolled me onto my side and untied my wrists. Nestled between my two lovers, I stretched my arms and shoulders.

* * * *

While Maja told us that Otto and Alexis were available that evening, we took a rain check. I was beyond sore and we had to get home. As we pulled off the interstate I took Brian in my mouth and he cruised through town, waving to friends and neighbors, all unaware I was sprawled across the front seat sucking on my son's dick. When the garage door closed behind us he deposited what cum was left in his balls in my mouth.

I dropped the seat. Brian ate me to several divine orgasms.

We showered, I put on a teddy, and we watched the video Maja had made of us that afternoon.

When we crawled into bed that night Brian said, "Quite a weekend. I love you."

"I love you too, in all the old ways and this new way. You and I are going to have us some fun together."

12