Lingerie Moms: The Collection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? You're a handsome young man, and I've seen plenty of girls around here who I'm sure would love to date you."

"Thanks. But it's not that easy. Girls around here prefer dating athletes and jocks. It's either that or I'm too shy to ask anyone out. Plus I'm really busy with my school work and with my responsibilities to the Geology Club."

"That's too bad," she replied. "You should really be enjoying your youth. I'll tell you what, why don't you take a quick shower and get cleaned up, and afterwards, you can take me to a nice restaurant. My treat."

"Sounds good mom," he smiled. "I'll be done as fast as I can."

As soon as Jacob closed the bathroom door, Laura quickly undressed, tossing her clothes off in all directions with little regard as to where they landed. She went to her luggage and took out all of the slutty little undergarments and accessories she bought from Meredith the day before, and put them on in front of her son's bedroom mirror.

Soon, the once sophisticated & classy woman was transformed into a complete whore. Her bra & panties were skimpy and completely see-through. Her high-heeled stilettos only had a few straps to cover her feet. Her garter belt showcased her hips & thighs at just the right amount. And to top everything off, she applied bright red lipstick to her lips which showed that her tiny mouth was ready for action.

Laura felt her heart pounding and her pulse rise after hearing the shower stop. Her son was about to exit the bathroom at any minute and discover what his mother had in store for him.

'What would he say? How would he react? Oh god, I'm so scared,' she thought to herself, standing there dressed like a whore.

But she didn't need to think for very long as the door opened and she watched his jaw drop with a look of disbelief over his prim & proper mother's attire.

"Mom?" he whispered in a state of utter shock.

"Do you like it?" she asked as bold as she could. "I saw the pictures of the women you look at online, and I figured you might be interested in seeing me like that. I know I'm much older than they are, but I'm sure I can make it up to you in another way."

He paused for a moment before asking, "What are you doing? And what do you mean by making it up to me?"

"The woman you look at online can't take care of you sexually. I can. And if you're interested, I would be willing to satisfy ALL of your sexual needs, anytime you want me to, as your personal little slut. Does that sound appealing to you, having your mother as your whore?"

"I...I don't know what to say," he stammered.

Laura took a few steps towards her son and dropped to her knees.

"You don't have to say anything Jacob. If you want me to stop, just turn around and I'll get dressed. We'll pretend this never happened. But if you want me to suck your cock, all you have to do is take it out and I'll start sucking."

She could see it in his eyes that he was struggling with how to react. But his hands told a different story, with his fingers slowly and cautiously beginning to pull the front part of his shorts down. Inch by inch his penis was being revealed to her. Once it was fully freed, it was able to spring forward in its almost erect state and it nearly hit her on the face.

It was the moment Laura had been waiting for since her incestuous fantasy had begun. She took a good look at her son's manhood, and in one swift motion, she leaned forward to put it in her mouth to suck. It was everything she imagined it would be. He tasted the way she expected him to. He felt the way she expected him to. But most importantly, sucking her son's cock gave her mind and body the incredible sensation that she had longed for.

But she wasn't the only one who was receiving enjoyment out of this. As Laura enthusiastically sucked and bobbed her head back and forth, Jacob moaned and rubbed his hands through her hair. For the first time since she started sucking, Laura looked up and they both made eye contact with his manhood in her mouth. It drove her absolutely wild to see him in pleasure, from her knees, knowing that she was now his personal slut.

She spit his cock out of her mouth and asked, "Do you want to fuck me right now, or do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"I...I want to have sex with you," he said, still feeling nervous. "It's been a while since I've had sex. I want to fuck you, mom."

Those words sent a shiver down her spine.

She stood and pulled her panties off, leaving her in just a see-through bra, a garter belt, and her expensive pair of stilettos. She then took his hand and lead him to his desk, and with one swing of her arm, she tossed his school papers and books to the floor. Sure, she could have fucked him in his bed, but that would be too romantic. She wanted this to be nasty. So she sat down on his desk, bare assed, and spread her legs open for him.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," she told him in a sexually depraved voice. "Now come over here and fuck me the way I need to be fucked."

Jacob pulled off his t-shirt and got completely naked for his mom. He then pressed the head of his throbbing hard-on against his mother's entrance as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. And with one push, he was able to slide right inside the soaking wet canal right up to his balls.

"Do you like what you're feeling right now?" she asked, looking in his eyes.

"I do," he moaned. "I've always wanted my own slut."

His thrusts and breathing became harder and harder.

"Your own slut huh? Well now you have one. I bet you love doing this to your mother and making her your little whore."

He stopped fucking her for a moment and said, "I've also secretly wanted this. My friends used to tell me how you look like one of those 'secret slut' soccer moms and I used to tell them they were crazy. They're going to be so jealous once they find out about this."

He continued fucking her, harder this time. Those words from her son struck an emotional chord.

"Oh...Your friends were right about me then," she panted. "I am a secret slut soccer mom. It took me so long to realize that."

His thrusts became harder and rougher.

"Oh god mom! Mom, I'm about to cum! I'm going to cum!"

She suddenly pushed him off and she dropped to her knees. Her hands immediately went to work, furiously stroking him with the head of his cock pointed directly towards her open mouth. His pent up cock erupted and sprayed its shooting load directly between his mother's lips and onto her eager tongue.

She took him inside her mouth and sucked him off while stroking him. All she wanted was to taste her son's cum for the very first time. But when she realized she was tasting her vaginal fluids along with his cum, all she had to do was reach down and rub herself in order to have an explosive orgasm of her own- and she did just that. She continued sucking him off while fingering her clit, and she violently came all over her son's dorm room floor.

After squeezing every last drop out of him, she looked her son straight in the eyes and swallowed, making a loud *gulp* sound before sticking her tongue out again.

"All gone," she said proudly after swallowing his cum. "You taste better than your father did."

"God...that was fucking incredible mom. I can't believe that just happened."

She gave him a wink and a grin. "Well believe it, because you can expect this to happen a lot more often. And since we're on your campus, I'd love to 'meet' Ms. Goodwin and some of your new friends. And if you'd like, I'd love to meet with some of your other professors to see if I can help give you extra credit."

"What have I created?" he replied jokingly.

She smiled, "You've created a real woman. But don't worry, being your personal little slut will always be my first priority. Believe me."

***

Laura's secret fantasy had finally come true.

She became her son's personal little slut. Anything he wanted, she gave him. When he came home to visit, she would greet him at the door with nothing but sexy lingerie with garters, nylon stockings, and high heels - the way a good mother should.

When she couldn't wait for him to come home, she would make the long drive and visit him in his dorm wearing a trench coat. But of course underneath was a tiny miniskirt and a low cut blouse. She absolutely loved being his cum depository in his dorm room.

And Laura's first lesbian experience certainly wasn't her last. She returned to the lingerie shop regularly for new outfits and would tell Meredith of her latest sexual exploits with her son while the saleswoman would eat her pussy. And afterwards she would get on her knees to orally return the favor. After all, how else was Laura supposed to show her appreciation?

*****

Years later. It was the day after Jacob's college graduation and Laura drove her son home with their car full of his dorm room supplies and clothes. Once they arrived, the living room erupted in cheers:

"Congratulations!"

"There's my college graduate!"

"I knew you were a smart young man!"

It was a small surprise party Laura threw for her son, consisting of close family members who came to celebrate his college diploma. The gathering itself went as expected; people had lunch, ate desserts, and socialized.

Laura had never felt prouder as a parent. And in typical fashion, she played the model hostess with a classy dress on, her hair tied up, and her makeup perfectly done. Each guest was personally greeted by her and she made sure everyone was entertained. Being a good host is what Laura did best.

***

Everyone was busy chatting when Jacob quietly followed his mother down the basement stairs and closed the door behind him.

"What are you doing down here?" he asked.

"Just grabbing more drinks for the guests."

"You always aim to please. Speaking of which, all of this partying and talking has left me with a need for relief. Are you up for it?"

"Right now?" she gasped.

He nodded. "Yes, right now."

"Gosh, most of your relatives are here, and if someone saw us we would both be disowned for good."

"Isn't taking risks part of being a good slut mother?" he asked. "It'll be fun. Besides, I closed the door and no one saw me come down here; no one ever comes down here."

She paused and deliberated, looking at the over eagerness and impatience of her son. It only made her want him more and to be even more submissive to him.

"Fine. But if we get caught, I'm blaming this all on you," she joked.

He held out his hand, "First things first- panties please. You can't be a proper slut while wearing those at home."

"Are you serious? You know what happens to me after I pleasure you. I'll have to walk around with my legs squeezed tightly together to keep my fluids from dripping on the floor."

"You could always reach down and wipe it with your dress," he smiled. "Now be a good slut and hand them over to me."

She gave him a reluctant, yet playful look, as she reached underneath her fancy dress to pull down her panties to hand to him. He took it and shoved it in his pocket.

"Now that we've got that settled, I'll need you on your knees, mom."

Laura lifted her dress so she wouldn't get it dirty, and got down on her knees, with her skin pressing against the hard basement floor. Not a second was wasted before she began to undo his pants to free his manhood.

"I'm so glad you're back," she said, stroking him. "The woman who convinced me to seduce you is also glad you're back. I've never told you this, but I let her clean me after you and I have morning sex."

"You mean that saleswoman would eat my cum from your pussy?"

She nodded. "Every single drop of your cum would be sucked out of my vagina when I visit her. Now that you're back home, she'll have plenty to do with her mouth."

"God, that's so fucking hot," he said enthusiastically.

His cock immediately became larger and stiffer.

"It's obvious that you think so."

Laura closed her eyes and took her son's penis inside of her mouth. She gave him the usual treatment consisting of sucking him off with a tight vacuum-like suction, while bobbing her head at an excruciatingly slow and steady pace, with plenty of tongue action in between- just the way he liked it.

"Keep telling me about you and the saleswoman while you do this. I can't stop thinking about it. Damn it's hot."

She took his saliva covered cock out of her mouth and replied, "Well, whenever you would come home for summer or winter breaks or the holidays, I would go to her lingerie shop after we fucked and she would take me to the dressing room. I would pull my panties down so that she could devour all of your sperm from my freshly fucked cunt."

"Oh my god..."

She sucked and bobbed a few more times before teasing, "And afterwards, I would return the favor and go down on her."

"Oh shit..." he gasped. "God... I'm going to cum if you keep this up..."

She sucked and stroked some more. "Well you better, because we have guests upstairs waiting for us. Try not to make a mess on my face or clothes, we wouldn't want anyone here to know how much of a slut I am."

Both of Laura's hands worked at full speed stroking her son's raging hard cock. Her lips formed a tight O-shape around his head as she prepared to swallow everything. It didn't take long for Jacob to reach an intense orgasm and cum inside of his mother's mouth. She didn't stop until he was completely drained and his orgasm had subsided.

She looked up at him, made a big 'gulp' noise, and said, "All gone."

"That was unbelievable, mom. You've really outdone yourself this time," he said as he put his now flaccid cock away.

"Thanks honey. Now we better hurry up and go back upstairs. People might get suspicious."

She got back to her feet and checked the small mirror for any traces of cum on her face or clothes. Once she was sure of her cleanliness, she adjusted her clothes and hair to return to her perfect prim & proper self. She gave her son a kiss on the cheek, and they both headed back to the family party.

***

It was late in the afternoon when the party ended. All of the guests had left except for Laura's parents and her young niece, who were all planning to stay for dinner. Her elderly parents took a nap in the guest room, and when Laura headed to her bedroom after doing the dishes, she was surprised to see her niece sitting on her bed, waiting.

Alice was an 18 year old college student. She had it all, with the looks of an angel, a perfect body, and an innocent face. Everyone in her family treated her like a princess who could do no wrong. She was that kind of a girl.

"Well I didn't expect to find you here," Laura said. "What can I do for you young lady?"

Alice grinned, "Oh nothing. Just wanted to see how my favorite aunt was doing. Or, what was that other name you have for yourself, a 'slut mother?' I had no idea you were into that kind of thing."

Laura's stomach sank and her jaw dropped. The secret she tried so hard to protect for years had been uncovered, and by her snotty little niece of all people.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." she lied.

"Sure you do," Alice smiled. "I've heard everything that went on when you and Jacob were in the basement together. Granted, I had to put my ear on the door to figure out why he snuck down there in the first place. And to think, I've always thought that I was the mischievous one in our family."

"It's none of your business what I do with my body or with my son."

Her niece just sat there and smiled. "Maybe it's none of my business, but I'm sure grandma and grandpa would love to know what Little Miss Perfect does with her mouth and cunt. They're still taking a nap in the other room, right? Shall I wake them up and tell them the good news?"

"No," Laura softly pleaded. "Please don't. Why are you doing this Alice? I've always gone out of my way to be extra nice to you."

"Because I CAN," Alice said with a smirk. "Because I want to. It's always been kind of sickening to see how 'perfect' and 'proper' you act all the time. My dad always lectures me on how I should be more like Aunt Laura and how you're a real role model for women. I'm betting he'd be surprised to learn what kind of slut you really are."

She sighed, "If you were planning on telling anybody, you would have done it already. So what do you want? Money? A job recommendation? What?"

"I don't need your money, my dad has plenty of that. All I want is to see the 'good girl' brought down to her knees, literally and figuratively. And since you were already there literally this afternoon, that leaves us with the figurative sense. I want to see how far you're willing to go to keep this a secret."

"You're blackmailing me?"

Alice gave an innocent look and batted her eyes. "Of course not. I could never do that to my favorite Aunt. I just want you to be the slut that you are."

"You spoiled little brat," Laura hissed. "You have some nerve sitting in my bedroom and talking to me like this. I'm going to make sure..."

At that point, Alice picked up her phone and pushed play:

"You always aim to please. Speaking of which, all of this partying and talking has left me with a need for relief. Are you up for it?"

"Now?"

"Yes, right now."

"Gosh, most of your relatives are here and if someone saw us we would both be disowned for good."

"Isn't taking risks part of being a good slut mother? It'll be fun. Besides, I closed the door and no one saw me come down here; no one ever comes down here."

Laura was mortified that her little brat of a niece had recorded it. She felt defeated. She felt humiliated. Most of all, she felt fearful that her secret sex life would be exposed.

"I'll do whatever you want. Just stop playing that and make sure no one ever hears it."

A grin appeared on Alice's youthful face. "I want you to get naked right now. Then I want you to go to your son's room and fuck him, just loud enough so that I can hear it. But of course, you don't want to wake up grandma and grandpa."

"If I do that, will you delete that audio?" she asked softly.

"Scouts honor. I'll delete the audio and then you can go back to being your prim & proper self to the rest of the world. Don't worry, you're secret will be safe with me. It'll just be between us girls."

"You're sick, you know that?" Laura stated after mustering up her courage.

"You're the one fucking your own son," Alice quipped. "How did that come about anyway? I've always pictured you as a bedroom stiff who fucks with the lights off."

"It's a long story. I don't think you'll ever understand."

"Well, I can't say I blame you. Jacob is hot. I wouldn't mind fucking him myself. But of course he's my cousin and that's incest. But you know a lot about that don't you?"

"I hope you're having a good time humiliating me."

"Humiliating?" Alice asked with a sarcastic tone. "We've only just begun. Now strip. I've always wondered what you looked like without your expensive clothes."

It was as if Laura's body went on autopilot when her hands lifted and began undoing her top. There was never a more degrading experience in her life as she had to undress in front of her smirking niece. Laura's face stayed expressionless as she continued to take off her clothes in front of her spoiled brat niece. It wasn't long until she stood in her bedroom wearing only her black bra.

"And the rest?" her niece asked.

A sense of imprisonment flowed through Laura's body when she reached back to unclasp her bra. Her average sized breasts sagged a little, and her large pink nipples quickly hardened.

"Happy now?" she asked sarcastically.

"Not bad," Alice replied. "Not bad at all. You finally look your age without having any clothes on to make you look younger. No offense, but your sagging tits and body show your age. You still look pretty though. I hope I age as gracefully as you."