Lingerie Shop Fun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ever been with a woman before?" Charisse asked Victoria after getting up and reaching for the strap-on.

"No," Victoria whispered.

Charisse put on the strap on and turned towards Victoria. Victoria's eyes grew wide at the sight of the coal black dildo attached to the strap on pointing in her direction. The dildo was a nice size and Victoria wondered how it would feel to be fucked by this Chocolate Goddess. Charisse smiled down at her and motioned for her to turn around. Victoria knowing she should get back to work couldn't resist and immediately complied. She stood and leaned over the bench exposing her smooth tan ass to Charisse's view. Chariesse walked up to Victoria and leaned over her whispering in her ear.

"I'll be gentle Sweetie. This is my first time too. I wanted to wait, but my desire for you just won't let me."

"Oh God! I want it so bad! I know I should be getting back to work but damn, this is just too enticing."

Charisse reached down and ran her fingers up the slit of Victoria's still wet pussy lips and gradually spread them apart. Slowly, she pushed the head of the dildo inside of Victoria's pussy. Charisse felt a curious sensation at the sight of the dildo attached to her body entering Victoria's clean shaven pussy. Gradually, Charisse pumped all of the dildo inside of Victoria and felt something stimulating her clit as she fucked the voluptuous Latina with her strap on. Victoria moaned her appreciation at the size of the dildo feeling it stretch her tight pussy walls loving the way Charisse worked it.

Jonathan wondered what was going on back there in that dressing room. They had been gone for quite some time. His curiousity got the better of him and he headed back in that direction. He heard the sensual feminine moans followed the sounds. He quietly opened the dressing room door and had to keep from just standing there staring in awe at the sight before him. He stepped inside, pulling the door closed as silently as he had opened it. He couldn't take his eyes off of his Chocolate Princess bent over the hot Latina pumping her from behind with the strap on. He couldn't get as good of a view as he would have liked. He was content to just look at Charisse's ass flexing with each inward thrust. He felt his erection grow inside his jeans for the third time since being back in the shop at the sensual sounds emitted from the women's throats. He ached to release his throbbing hard on and plunge himself deep inside of Charisse's pussy to feel the warm walls massage his dick. He forced himself to hold back because he wanted to wait until they would all be able to have the time necessary to truly explore each other's bodies..

Charisse sensed Jonathan in the dressing room and knowing he was there excited her to no end. Before she knew it, she was cumming, pumping her dildo hard and fast into Victoria's dripping, wet pussy. Victoria wanted to scream but knew better so she bit her bottom lip as she bucked back against the dildo, slapping her ass against Charisse's pussy mound. Both women expelled a long, sensous sigh as their orgasms took over their bodies. Jonathan, watching and listening to the sounds of release coming from the women felt his pre-cum oozing out. Damn, but he couldn't wait to get the two of them alone, making up his mind to take them both back to the cabin.

Charisse slowly pulled the dildo out of Victoria's pussy with a slight pop. Victoria sank to her knees in front of the bench and rested her head on her arms. Charisse removed the strap on from her body before turning to face Jonathan. Jonathan's eyes were darker than Charisse had ever seen them. She hoped he wasn't angry with her for not being able to wait to test out her new toy. Jonathan slowly smiled at Charisse letting her know that he truly enjoyed the show and would greatly enjoy seeing more later on. She smiled back at him knowing there was no need for words. She retrieved her skirt opting to leave her panties off and fixed herself back up. Jonathan nodded his head towards Victoria still leaning on the bench and Charisse, becoming concerned, walked over to her and knelt down beside her.

"You okay, Sweetie?" Charisse asked placing her arm around her shoulder.

Victoria raised her head up and looked over at Charisse smiling her satisfaction. "Oh I'm more than alright, thanks to you." Victoria pulled herself up on the bench and reached for her panties. Charisse took her panties from her and shook her head at her.

"Nope, you don't get to put these back on. I'm keeping these. You can have them back tomorrow morning," Charisse said making it very clear what her intentions were.

"Fair enough," Victoria responded standing before Charisse and Jonathan. "Can I at least get something to get cleaned up with then?"

Jonathan took the panties from Charisse's hand and walked over to Victoria. Looking down into her eyes, Jonathan smiled and winked. "Allow me," he said to her as he took her panties and gently rubbed them back and forth across her pussy lips. Victoria looked up into Jonathan's eyes sighing contentedly as he cleaned her up. He back handed the panties to Charisse, took Victoria's face in his hands and leaned down to give her a kiss. Charisse stood back and watched not feeling the least bit jealous. In fact, she was rather excited. Jonathan raised his head up and licked his lips. He was hoping to taste Charisse's essence on Victoria's lips but he wasn't that lucky. Victoria,on the other hand, could taste Charisse's essence on Jonathan's tongue and knew they had gone somewhere after leaving the shop to make love again. Victoria could hardly wait until she got off of work.

Charisse and Jonathan gathered their belongings and said their good-byes to Victoria promising to pick her up when she got off work. They left the shop and climbed into the car trying to decide what they would do to pass the time. Charisse suggested a movie and Jonathan readily agreed. He leaned over before cranking the car up to take a kiss from Charisse and was pleasantly surprised to taste Victoria's essence on her lips. He deepened the kiss wanting to drink in every ounce of what he knew had to have been an intense, pleasurable moment for Charisse. Charisse plunged her fingers in his hair and sank into the feeling of knowing they would be sharing much more than Victoria's pussy juices later on.

12