Lingerie Shopping with Mom

Story Info
Pleasuring her son’s cock in the dressing room.
6.5k words
4.67
414.6k
576
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,179 Followers

Nora was eager for Tom to come home that afternoon. She had pulled some strings the week before, so that her son would have his first summer job at a marketing and sales firm. It mostly involved menial tasks like product promotion, but the experience would be invaluable.

She beamed when she saw him walk through the front door, looking quite professional in his new suit and sharp haircut.

"How was your first day at work?" she smiled, looking him over. "You're like an actual businessman now."

Tom took off his shoes and went to the living room where he dramatically crashed on the couch. On his way down, he dropped a small folder on the table.

"It was fun, except I had to stand for about 10,000 hours," he whined, as he was prone to do.

"I hate to break it to you, but there are 24 hours in a day, and you've only been gone for less than eight."

"Some people age faster than others," he joked.

Nora sat next to him. "You'll get used to it. And when you do, you'll find that working is highly rewarding. It'll allow you to support yourself financially. But more importantly, it's something which you'll take pride in."

"I'm proud that I can still walk."

"Come on, it couldn't have been that bad."

"No, I guess not," he said, thinking to himself. "The boss is actually a really nice guy and he thinks I have potential. He told me that before I left today. Did you tell him to say that, Mom?"

She shook her head and smirked. "Never in a million years. We just met for dinner last week and I negotiated this favor. He only agreed to hire you for the summer. Anything more, was not my doing."

"Whatever you did, really made an impression. Anyway, he talked about how the company plans to expand over the next three years. Which means, I could potentially land a real job after graduation. I just need to prove myself."

They both contained their joy over the news.

"How exactly would you prove yourself?" she asked.

"The basics. I'd have to show that I'm a great salesman with creative marketing ideas designed for difficult products. Keep in mind, competition is fierce. There are super smart college students who've been there longer."

"Well, a good work ethic is just as important as intellect, and you, my dear, have both. If you want my advice, it's quality over quantity. Strategy is key. So if you think hard enough and stay focused, you'll have a strong chance."

"Even selling lingerie?" he asked, half jokingly.

"What do you mean?" Nora raised an eyebrow, analyzing the situation in her head. "They're mainly selling lingerie now?"

"They sell a lot of things, but the good stuff is lingerie. From a strategy standpoint, if I can sell large quantities of the premium stuff, I'll be on the fast track to a full-time job with the company. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no clue how to sell women's underwear."

"You'll never get anywhere in life with that attitude, Mister," she chided. "You are handsome, funny and smart. Use those qualities to your advantage! Start small and work your way up to more difficult tasks. Challenge yourself."

Tom was unimpressed by his mom's pep talk . "Oh yeah? So how do you expect me to sell lingerie that's worth thousands of dollars?"

"Thousands of dollars? Are you serious?"

"It's a high quality, expensive brand, worth a few thousand dollars a set. Here, have a look for yourself."

Nora took the stack of flyers on the table, inside the folder. She sifted through the papers, scanning for relevant information. With her work experience, a quick look was all she needed to get a clear understanding of the business model.

She nodded. "You're right. Premium stuff. Some of these are couture pieces and collector's items."

"I've never heard of that. Is it worth it?"

"Wealthy men adore seeing their wives in these extravagant outfits, or their mistresses, if we're being honest. Women love them too, obviously. They look and feel amazing. No offense, but you're a 21 year old guy and I wouldn't expect you to understand."

"My point exactly! I'm at a huge disadvantage. I wouldn't know how to pitch these items to rich older women. And secondly, my competitors are college girls. They know a lot more than I do."

Nora instantly saw his point. She set her mind to coming up with a path to success for her beloved son. An awkward and unusual plan soon formulated in her brain. The question was, would Tom be up for the scheme?

"You're right," she acknowledged. "You're at a big disadvantage here."

"So I'm officially screwed."

"Not quite," she said coyly.

"What do you mean? Do you have any secret marketing tips?"

"No, but the answer is simple," she said. "Remember when you were young and sold candy for a school fundraiser? I bought most of them from you."

"That's chocolate," he pointed out. "They were about 2 dollars each. The lingerie we're talking about is worth thousands."

"I'll consider this an investment in your future," she smiled serenely.

Tom scooted closer. "Wait a second, you're going to buy some lingerie on my behalf?"

"Yes," she beamed with maternal pride.

"Awesome, thanks!" he exclaimed, before coming back to reality. "Are you sure though? It's expensive. I mean, you don't have to spend this much money if it's going to be a problem."

Again, Nora flipped through the papers. She studied the pictures, descriptions and cost of the undergarments.

"Of course I'm sure," she reaffirmed. "These items are gorgeous and it'll help your budding career. It's a win-win situation. I'll get some sexy lingerie and you can show your boss what a masterful salesman you are."

"You're the best."

"I know I am, but there's just one catch," she said, looking at him with a serious expression.

"What is it?"

"I know the perfect place to buy these items," Nora explained. "The owner is very smart, lovely, and knowledgeable. The only problem is, she's very particular about her customers."

"How so?"

Nora cleared her throat, shifted on the couch and gestured broadly by making circular movements with her hands.

She spoke slowly. "It means... she only sells the best items to... couples, or to people she deems worthy. Does that make sense?"

The innuendo in Nora's voice was unmistakable. She was certain that Tom would pick up on it. Sure enough, he caught on.

"You want us to act like a couple," Tom said plainly.

"Basically. Just act like we're together and let me do all the talking. Are you okay with that? It might be weird, but it's worth it."

"I had no idea lingerie was such a big deal. It's like we're conducting a drug deal or something."

She looked him dead in the eyes. "Trust me, you're about to find out why women love lingerie so much. This is top of the line stuff."

"Whatever you say. Do you think she'll catch on that I'm your son?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe? Please don't tell me she's going to do a background check on us."

Nora giggled. "No, but she might. Look, this woman is extremely particular about her clients and high-end products. I really respect that. You just need to play the part. Believe me, you'll understand once you're there."

"Probably not. But if you're willing to spend the money, then I'll behave professionally. Let's go this weekend."

"Great. I'll call and make an appointment."

"You need an appointment to buy lingerie?" he asked in disbelief.

"Only for special purchases. Trust me on this."

She patted her son on the shoulder and bent over to give him a kiss on the forehead. She arranged the papers and put them back in the folder. It was time to schedule their shopping spree. Deep down, she was certain this was the right course of action, for Tom's sake.

***

The boutique was an elegant little place on the outskirts of the city. Meiko, a middle-aged Japanese woman, took an amazing amount of pride in her work. In fact, she viewed her business as a service to the community. To her, proper lingerie and undergarments were critical components of a fulfilling sex life, and a satisfying sex life was the key to a happy marriage.

Luckily, with an 8 am appointment, they'd have the place to themselves. It saved them from having to share the dressing area with strangers.

"Meiko, it's lovely to see you again," Nora smiled, shaking hands.

"Welcome back Nora," Mieko greeted warmly with a Japanese accent. "My helper is unavailable today, so I'll personally handle all of your needs. I see you've brought a guest."

Nora smiled and gestured to her son. "This is Tom. He's... well... let's just say that I'm purchasing these items for his benefit."

"Oh my," Meiko blushed. "Nora, I'm so happy for you!"

As Meiko looked Tom over, Nora suddenly felt self-conscious at the notion of being involved with a man nearly half her age. But she had been expecting that; it was price she was willing to pay.

"Thank you," Nora said with a fake smile, hoping the store owner wouldn't pry further. "We're here because I'd like to make some special purchases."

"How special?"

Nora reached in her purse and handed the store owner a handwritten list of items. Meiko looked over the paper thoughtfully.

"We have these in stock, yes," Meiko said, her eyes still on the paper. "Very special items. I will bring them from the back and you can choose the ones you you like."

"I'd like to buy everything on the list."

Meiko smiled as she shifted her gaze to the couple. "Oh my, such exquisite taste."

"Only the best for us," Nora replied, playing along while she stroked Tom's arm. "Why not? I'm with someone I love and I only want the finest."

"Excellent. I still have your measurements on file. The process should be rather simple."

"Well, can we skip that part today? I'm confident they'll fit perfectly."

"As you know, I have a strict policy regarding returns and refunds. We'll need to make sure each item is the right size and to your liking. I would be doing you a great disservice if I allowed you to spend so much money on unflattering lingerie. And we need to make sure it has the desired effect."

Nora had anticipated this, knowing Meiko's reputation as a consummate professional. It might not be a big deal, she thought. Tom was used to seeing her in a bikini. But the idea of modeling lingerie in front of him did make her feel somewhat uneasy.

Was it worth it? Absolutely. Rather unexpectedly, she felt a twinge of excitement and noted a hint of moisture between her legs.

"That's no problem at all," Nora smiled, mechanically. "I'll be happy to try them on first."

Meiko bowed. "In five minutes, I'd like both of you to meet me in the dressing area."

"Both of us?" Nora asked, instantly trying to hide her discomfort.

"Yes, of course. Tom's reaction to each article of lingerie is the reason we're here."

"Oh, right."

For the second time, Nora flashed a fake smile, which seemed authentic enough. Nodding slightly, Meiko retreated to find the special lingerie items in her storage room.

In the main area of the shop, Nora and Tom each had a mildly dumbfounded look on their faces.

"Don't worry," Tom said quietly. "I'll look away. Or I'll just quickly approve each item."

"Knowing Meiko, it won't be that easy. The last time, I stayed for nearly an hour, and that was just to buy a matching pair of bra and panties."

"Jeez, then why do you come here?"

"Because Meiko is the best," Nora answered. "She knows the most and has the largest collection of special lingerie."

"Thanks. I really appreciate this, Mom."

"Don't thank me yet. Let's pray she does things quickly today, although I doubt she will."

Tom thought for a moment.. "What do we do if, you know, she makes you model the lingerie?"

"I'm not sure. How do you feel about this crazy plan?"

Nora went straight to mom-mode and scanned Tom's eyes, noting his every reaction. As always, she wanted the truth out of him.

"Promise you won't be upset?" he asked.

"I swear."

"You're right about Meiko. She seems extremely dedicated and precise. So in my opinion, the only way to finish this is to give her what she wants."

Nora's left eyebrow arched. "Which is?"

"Certainty. I'll pretend to fawn all over you, within reason, of course. I inspect the first outfit closely and then approve of the size and material. That way, it'll look like I did my due diligence and that we're sure about our decision."

This was unusual, Nora thought. For the first time ever, her mom-radar was unable to successfully scan her son. It was a matter which would have to be resolved later. Tom had a point; this seemed like the only way to accomplish their goal.

"Fine," she said. "But there's one more thing."

"Yes?"

"You probably don't know this, but it's common for women to be naked during these fittings. Meiko has seen me nude before. I'm fine with that. Do you know who won't be seeing me naked though?"

"Who?"

"You," Nora answered, abruptly. "Not one peek...not even a glance. Nothing. Just act the part and agree with whatever I say. Are we clear?"

Tom gulped. "Yes, we're clear."

A beep occurred on Nora's mom-radar. She had detected something... familiar. She sensed Tom was mildly aroused. At least he had the decency to suppress his naughty feelings, she thought.

Nora patted his shoulder. "Good. Now let's head to the dressing room. She must be ready by now."

***

The changing area was posh and catered to women. It was clean with good lighting. There was also a large, three-way mirror at the end. The whole space was designed to give women the ability to view themselves from all angles.

Meiko was there, laying out the assortment of bras, panties, garters and stockings on a round table.

For a woman like Nora, this was heaven. Her eyes feasted on the variety. All she could think about was how the luxurious material would feel on her skin, and more importantly, how sexy she would look when wearing the intimate items.

"All done," Meiko politely smiled. "You have impeccable timing."

Nora continued to take in the sight. "When it comes to this kind of lingerie, I'll never be late."

"Very good. Let's begin. Please, undress completely."

It was the moment of truth. Nora glanced at her son, sending him the signal to either turn his head or leave.

Tom said, "You two ladies take your time. I'd love to check out the boutique. Let me know when you're done."

"That is unwise," Meiko said, a hint of authority in her voice. "This lingerie is for your pleasure. The material is pristine and rather expensive. You must examine all critical stages."

This was a startling development. Nora knew Meiko meant business and avoided raising suspicion. She didn't want to blow the deal, or worse, be banned from Meiko's store.

Nora nodded her head, in fake agreement. "That makes sense, Meiko. This is a delicate decision."

Nora shot her son a death glare, which was her subtle (and non-verbal) way of warning him not to look at her naked body. She wondered if Tom got the hint. Her mom-radar drew another blank, since this was uncharted territory in their mother/son relationship.

To her surprise (although, unsurprised...), Tom just stood there and gawked. It quickly became apparent that he wasn't planning to budge or turn away from the show.

Nora was trapped. Undressing in front of her own son? It was too unnatural! Her eyes glanced at the lingerie on the table. She had to shake off her discomfort if she wanted to help Tom land a job. And the stunning undergarments motivated her too.

Being the good mother she was, Nora began to undress. She started with her heels and stood barefoot on the floor. Then she worked her way out of her plain white t-shirt and jeans. Down to her bra and panties, she was mildly embarrassed for Tom to see her like this. She hoped he wouldn't tease her about it later.

Turning away from him, she removed her last pieces of clothing. It wouldn't be too bad if Tom saw her bare ass. That, she could live with.

Unfortunately, as Nora had turned her back to Tom, she noticed the three-way mirrors on the wall. It gave Tom a complete view of her body!

Using the reflection from the mirror, she shot her son another death glare, but to no avail. Tom didn't shift his eyes. Stunned, Nora wondered if Tom was eager to watch, or he simply couldn't pick up on her non-verbal cues which requested privacy. That horny little bastard! As if to confirm her suspicions, Tom smirked while she watched in disbelief.

Nora stood at a crossroads. Should she at least try to maintain some sort of maternal dignity? Peeved, she realized there was no way to position herself in order to minimize his visual access. After taking a deep breath, she faced the center mirror and moved her hands back to unclasp her bra.

The sonar function of her mom-radar went into overdrive as she unhooked her bra. Without even looking at Tom, she knew he was most certainly fidgeting. Using only her fingertips to lower the straps, she imagined him peering closely at her nearly naked body. She looked in the mirror, confirming her suspicions. Her son looked like he was watching a peep show. They maintained eye contact and she seductively bit her lower lip.

When the bra came off, she used both hands to cup her beautiful breasts. Her large brown nipples were hard and difficult to contain. Knowing they would certainly catch his attention, she relented and decided to proudly reveal them.

She put her hands down, freeing her breasts. Her brown nipples turned even harder from their sudden exposure to her son. Was it possible that she was becoming aroused?

Nora noticed Tom's eyes shift from her face to her generous breasts. Watching him, she fleetingly wondered if he was hiding an erection as he shuffled in place. It couldn't be... could it? One thing was clear, Tom had no intention of looking away.

Nora had to admit it to herself, but knowing her son was sporting an erection was strangely erotic. Normally she'd be ashamed, but this was a unique circumstance. She contemplated the best way to remove her panties, especially since they had become so damp. Hooking her thumbs in the waistband, she shimmied them down her curvy hips and over her tight ass. When they were at the level of her mid-thigh, she let go. They dropped to her ankles, and she stepped out of them, seductively.

No one saw the wet stain inside her panties: Mission accomplished!

She continued to study Tom and noticed his eyebrows rise as his gaze focused on her pelvis. Nora was fond of Brazilian waxes and so, she stood with a completely bald pussy in front of her son.

Thankfully, Meiko broke the awkward silence. "Nora, let's start with the black embroidered bra, open panties, garter belt and stockings."

Nora decided to start with the bra. It was so delicate, she was almost afraid to touch the sheer material. She put her hands through the straps and Meiko clasped it for her. The elegant setting framed the buds perfectly. Nora gasped and involuntarily moved her hands to gently trace the outline of her own breasts, quite taken by the image.

The sheer black panties came next. They were crotchless and made to be worn while fucking. Stepping into the exquisite panties, she adjusted them on her hips. Again, she was struck by the fine craftsmanship of the beautiful piece as she looked in each mirror to appreciate her reflection.

Picking up the garter, she stepped through the center and settled it on her waist. The advantage of crotchless panties was that it didn't matter in what order she dressed. Absolutely nothing needed to be removed prior to sex.

Finally, she moved to the stockings. Placing one foot on the stool, she unfurled the silky material up her shapely leg and repeated it on the other side. They were clipped in place on the garter belt and Nora suddenly felt sexy, wrapped in the expensive lingerie.

Nora didn't look at Tom, but felt the heat from his eyes on her body. Stepping forward, she boldly met his gaze with the confidence of a woman who was comfortable in her sexuality. Yes, she was his mother, but she also looked hot and wanted him to acknowledge that fact.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,179 Followers
12