Lingerie Show for Father in-law

Story Info
My wife does a lingerie show for my dad.
1.5k words
4.2
170.6k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobert53
bobert53
14 Followers

This all started one afternoon when myself and my wife Caroline went over to visit my 77 year old dad at his basement suit.

My wife is 52 and on the short side with 36c tits and suckable nipples, also a nice smooth round butt. she also has a nice pussy that sometimes she shaves. she has a few extra inches in her belly area, but that's what makes Caroline so sexy and real.

We knocked on the door and walked right in. "hi dad" Caroline said, Then she walked over to him to give him a kiss to say hi. When she was there giving dad a kiss hello. she noticed some lingerie magazines on the table next to his chair.

"I see you really like lingerie," she grinned at him.

"Caroline, I'm a huge fan of lingerie", dad said.

"Well, dad "Would you like me to model some lingerie for you?" she said

"yes of course, I would love that!"

Dad of course thinking that she was just kidding around. I was not totally shocked by Caroline saying this to dad, for I have been wanting her to do a show for dad for some time now. I even mentioned to her about doing a show, but I think she thought it was just me saying that and not my dad. I did talk to my dad about her doing a show and was hoping my dad would say something nice to her at some time so that she would. something like, how nice it would be if she could do a lingerie show for an old man. for he has not seen a real woman naked or in lingerie for quite some time, just in pictures and it's not the same thing. sure he could go to a strip club, but it's not the same or as exciting as seeing a real woman and some one he could trust.

I wasn't to sure if she was serious or not about madeling for dad.

Nothing more was said about that and we went and grabbed a cup of tea and sat down to talk for a little bit. after about two hours of chit chat, Caroline says to dad again.

"so would you like me to model some of my lingerie now?"

"Sure" dad says.

Again thinking she was just teasing him.

Caroline says "ok then".

"But first" Caroline tells dad.

"Look dad, here are the rules. rule one, this is only a show. and rule two, after I do a show for you, nobody is to know.or I will not be able to do any more shows for you. can you agree to that?"

dad says "sure I can!" with a big excited look on his face.

"I can keep a secret!"

I'm thinking. Ya, dads not going to spoil a nice thing like this. Caroline then tells dad and myself to close the blinds, and for dad to sit back down in his chair while she gets ready. with great intense and excitement dad closes the blinds, and locks the doors, and then returns to his chair. I tuned on the radio and put on some easy listing back ground music. Caroline returns from getting ready, in a purple dress that's a bit short that you can see her black stocking tops. finished of with a nice pair of black heels.

Dad smiled a wide grin, and gave a big affirmative nod. Caroline tells dad to relax and enjoy the show. She slowly danced around modeling for us, swaying her hips from side to side very sexy like. Caroline then turn her back to us lifting the back of her dress slowly to reveal her black lacy outfit at the same time bending over in front of dad in his chair. it was like a thong riding up into the crack of her ass, it also reveal her black stockings and suspenders and her nice smooth round bare ass. She then brought her hands around and ran them over her bare ass.

"What do you think Dad, is this some nice lingerie?"

"Errr yes, very nice!"

She stepped backwards a little more.

"Do you still like the view?" she said quietly.

"Yes very much!"

Caroline then backed up even more so that her ass was inches from dads face and then bent forward so dad could get a better reach onto her legs.

"Then run your hands up my legs and feel how smooth these stockings are." she said to dad.

Dad needed no further encouragement and placed his hands on each of her stockinged legs slowly running them up to the tops of her stockings. then he went past the stockings touching the bare skin of her ass gently. Dad got brave and slowly moved one hand up between her legs past her stocking tops right up to Carolines crotch, where he rubbed it a little with his fingers. Caroline shivered a bit and let out a short moan. I'm sure she was wet and dad could feel that. Caroline looked back, smiled and asked dad again if he was enjoying himself.

"Caroline, I'm enjoying it very much thanks!"

She then slowly moved away turning around slowly lifting the front of her dress to show dad what her sexy lingerie looked like from the front. From the front, her sexy black lace outfit just barely covered her newly shaven pussy. Then Caroline slowly started to lower her dress off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. There she stood in just her sexy black lace lingerie, in black stockings and heels. you could almost see her tits and nipples though the lace.

The outfit was so tight that it was squeezing out Caroline's cute 36C firm titties, and her hard nipples now and sticking out fair bit. Caroline realized this wouldn't be fair to dad unless he could get some sexual release, so she told dad that he could take his cock out and play with it if he wanted. He wasted no time, and quickly took it out. He did seem a little hesitant to touch himself at first, but after Caroline unsnapped the hooks at the crotch of her outfit and lifted it up a bit to reveal her sweet bald pussy, he got a lustful look in his eyes and began to rub his cock.

Caroline was overcome watching her father in-law and decide what the hell, and kneeled down in front of dad and started to rub his cock for him.

"Caroline you are so beautiful, I can't thank you enough for this show, I really needed this."

Caroline then stood back up and said

"Dad, you just keep rubbing that cock of yours and enjoy this."

Caroline was loving the attention dad was giving her. He couldn't take his eyes off her and now was rubbing his balls with one hand while rubbing his shaft with the other. she decide to go for it and turned around to show dad her bare ass up close again. as she was bent over, Caroline then put her hands between her legs to spread them even more so dad could get a really good look at her sweet pussy lips. her pussy was so smooth and sweet smelling, I'm sure dad could smell the sweetness. and as Carolines hands brushed her cunt lips she couldn't believe how wet she was. she was so horny by all this attention.

What the hell she thought and decided to join her father in-law in a little self gratification. she started to rub her wet pussy and let out a low moan. she was rubbing her clit and it felt so wonderful, Then Caroline had the overpowering urge to touch my dads cock again. she then turned around to face dad and asked if she could stroke it some more. He just smiled and laid back. She took his cock in her hands and begin to rub him. He was already wet with his own pre cum, and her hand slide up and down his shaft nicely.

Then she moved in over top of his cock with one leg on each side of dads. then she used the tip of his cock to rub her clit. I was surprised she did this but I could totally understand and it was no problem. I to was enjoying the show!

Dad looked up at Caroline with surprise and just moaned. Caroline was so close to cumming, she keep sliding the tip of his cock on her tiny wet clit. Caroline then told dad that she liked the feel of his cock on her wet clit, and just as she said that she orgasmed. Seconds later Caroline had a second orgasm when a huge load of cum shot from dads cock and landed squarely on her clit. God they were in heaven. Caroline then collapsed in exhaustion on top of dads cock, with dads cock resting nicely along between her pussy lips. they then both gave each other a big hug and kiss and said thanks. I have never seen my dad so happy. that was one of many shows to come.

THE END or is it just the BEGINNING

bobert53
bobert53
14 Followers