Linn Plus Two Ch. 03

Story Info
Oh what a climax to an evening of MFM fun.
3.6k words
4.02
20.2k
4
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 09/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed Lin hard and deep. Jeff moved in behind her, kissing her neck as I continued to press my mouth against hers. He reached around and lifted her tits for me. I pushed them together and sucked each nipple as Lin leaned back against Jeff. I licked my way from her breasts to her navel as Jeff moved backward laying her flat on the bed with her head resting on the pillows. It was as if he and I had rehearsed the moves. My tongue found the hot sticky sweetness of her pussy. Her body twitched as I gently placed the tip of my tongue to the side of her clitoris. The smell of her sex was intoxicating as my tongue spread the folds of flesh inward toward her vagina. I watched as Jeff teased her with is cock – moving it to her lips, then pulling back. Lin playfully bit at the head. Jeff pulled back again. Lin was ready for him and loudly sucked him in past her teeth into her throat. He gradually disappeared through her red lips. I had always wanted to watch her give head while I ate her pussy – it had been one of my frequent fantasies. I cannot describe the feelings running through my body as it was finally unfolding. The fact that she would so lovingly join me in this experience gave me such joy. I continued eating her, while she continued sucking him. Jeff was running his fingers through her hair and moaning. His breathing began to shorten and his body began to stiffen. The moans were quicker and louder. Lin immediately realized what was about to happen.

"Oh no you don't, " she stated as she pulled his penis from her mouth. "I want to keep you hard for as long as I can, " Jeff groaned as the cool air hit his hardon. Lin leaned forward, grabbed my head in her hands and pushed her pussy at my mouth. She growled as I tongued her inside. She began to shutter but suddenly she pressed herself back onto the pillows, saying, "I want Jeff to fuck me." Her voice was deep and husky. "Gary, how do you want Jeff to fuck me, " Lin asked as she played with her breasts. She had a nipple between each thumb and forefinger. "How do you want him to stick this into my dripping wet pussy, " she asked, playfully waving his hardon.

I thought for a moment and then answered her. "I might never get to see this again, " I thought out loud. She was pulling on her nipples making them stand out from her beautiful breasts. Jeff reached down to play between her legs. He pushed a finger through her pussy lips. She closed her eyes and moaned.

"I love looking at your body while you're lying on your back with your legs up." I reached over and took her by the hand, leading her to the center of the bed. "I want to watch as Jeff slowly teases your pussy with the head of his cock, then slowly pushes it in, inch by inch, " I teased. I watched as she slowly rolled over onto her back. Jeff climbed on the bed and got between her legs. I handed him the rubber that had been waiting hopefully on the night stand. He rolled the flesh colored sheath onto his penis.

"I want to play with your clit as he slowly fucks you." The lust darkened her bright blue eyes. I touched her swollen mound and began to gently stroke her. "Pull that pillow under your head. I want you watch." Instead of pillows, she lifted up on her elbows to watch every inch disappear from view. I reached over and pulled two pillows over to support her back.

"That's so good. Just like that. Yes." Her clit was hard and tight as I rubbed my fingers across its head. Lin arched her back as she began to slightly pump her lower body at the pressure on her clit and in anticipation of his entry.

Jeff began to do just as I said. Lin's hips moved up and down trying to feel him as he slid his penis from her clit to her opening, and back again. Her wet opening parted as the head pushed inward. Her eyes narrowed at the sight. To Lin's surprise, Jeff pulled out of her. She gasped and then let out a deep moan as he stuffed it back in. Again, he did the same thing, but this time he shoved it in almost all the way as Lin met his downward thrust with an upward push of her hips.

"You're so tight. It feels like you're grabbing at me, Jeff said." His face was contorted in pleasure. He shoved back in, not as far this time and then pulled out again.

Her face was on fire as she watched his performance. Lin and Jeff both groaned as their bodies moved together. We both watched as her lower belly rippled from the inside pressure of his cock. She was suddenly panting, gasping at the lust. Lin moved her pussy downward as Jeff pull free of her vagina. The look on her face was pure sex as she wiggled her ass, wanting more. Their bodies collided as she pushed upward and he downward causing his him to sink all the way in like he was trying to reach the back of her body. Their pubic hair intertwined at the impact. His balls slapped loudly against her ass. He let out a grunting groan.

Lin's eyes were staring at her lower belly. "God! Ohhh gawd...I feel him all the way in me." Jeff pulled out, held the head at her opening, looked into her eyes and then shoved his cock in right up to the hilt.

"I'm cumming, " she growled. "Push it deeper. Yes. That's it. Gawd, ohhhhh gawd, it's hitting bottom. The head's so big. I'm cumming...cumming!" Animal sounds came from her throat as he continued pumping in and out of her. Her body began to shutter again, jerking with pleasure. She rolled her head from side to side. "Oh, it's so hot. Push it in. Push it..."

Jeff paused at the top of his thrust, letting the head pull out. "No! No! Put it back. Shove it in me, " she pleaded. Jeff plunged it downward, his balls slapping against her. Lin moaned as he disappeared all the way in, rippling her lower tummy. Her juices flowed around him as he moved in and out. Except for the panting, she was now quiet, just watching as he continued his journey in and out of her body. Her eyes were fixed on the place where they were joined. Then, another wave of pleasure passed through her body sending her over the top. I put my face next to hers, she frantically kissed my face as she thrust upward. My lips found her mouth and we locked together, her moans muffled by our passionate clinch.

"Oh my gawd, " she said as our lips parted. "Gawd. I can't cum any more." She leaned up more as Jeff slowed his hips. I got behind her and help her forward so that she could see the entire shaft as it glistened in her juice. Their movements slowed and then stopped. "I need a drink, " she coached. I reached over for her wine glass. She sipped. "Did you cum" she asked Jeff.

"Not yet. I think Gary might want me to cum on your tits while he fucks you." He looked at me saying, "That's what I'd want."

She looked at me and then back at Jeff. Even though she had just cum like never before, she was ready for more. "That would be sexy. Can I suck him while you fuck me?"

"Exactly what I had in mind, " I offered. "Do you want him to cum in your mouth or on your breasts?"

"I'm not sure." She took another sip of wine. "Let's just see what happens."

I knew what she wanted – she wanted to taste him the way he had tasted her. "If he cums in your mouth, you can ride me." I moved over the center of the bed. Lin turned and climbed onto my stomach. Jeff moved over to stand next to Lin. Lin slowly lowered herself on my cock. She was hot and juicy as my rigid shaft inched into her body. She was still tight even after just getting fucked. I watched as Jeff inched a little closer so that she could get all of him in her mouth. Her body was beautifully sexy as she slowly began to ride me up and down. I reached up to hold her breasts. Her nipples were harder than I'd ever seen – rock hard. I had an intuitive knowing that she would trust us with her and that it would send her in to new place with her innocent lust. She had crossed a line with Jeff and me. Hell we had both crossed a line. We were free of all that what-if and if-only chatter and knew we would be even better for having been here.

Jeff was slowly being sucked in through her lips as she pumped me into her lower belly. Suddenly she pulled him out and said, "Oh my god, you feel so big. You're going into the same place. Right there. Yes. It's right up against the end. I can feel your head hitting up against the walls of my vagina." She started pumping a little faster as she stuck Jeff's penis back into her mouth. Moans were beginning in her throat. I began meeting her pumping with upward thrusts. She growled again and shoved herself down on me. Heat was building in my groin. I ached as I continued to fuck upward into her. Jeff started moaning and stiffening. I could feel my fluids building, my inner muscles contracting.

"I'm going to cum, " I warned.

"Wait. I'm about to cum, " Lin added.

Jeff said, "I'm going to cum..."

"I cumming." My body pushed up into her. Streams of cum left me.

"I can feel you splashing inside me. Fuck, that's so hot." Lin pushed down. A deep moan hit her throat. Her body shook as she flooded my cock with her cum.

"I'm cumming, " Jeff said.

Lin sucked his cock deep into her throat swallowing in his cum as she released more juices on me.

We all shuttered as orgasms melted our bodies together. We held that position until the waves of lust slowed. Lin rolled onto the bed between Jeff and I. I moved over to let Jeff lay on the bed next to Lin. She had us on either side. She kissed me deeply then turned and gave Jeff a kiss. He and I both reached up to caress a breast; she reached down to fill each hand. We all drifted off in a state of release that can only be reached when completely satisfied.

Lin said, "Listen. There's someone knocking on our door. Who could that be?"

She got up to put a robe on while I went toward the door. I checked the peephole as my hand reached for the door handle. Jeff was standing naked next to the chaise lounge shirt in hand; Lin was standing in front of the mirror quickly pulling her hair back.

"It's the waitress." I checked the time. A little over an hour had passed since we had left the bar. Lin came to the door with my robe, Jeff moved back into the dressing area. Lin reached down and grabbed my still semi hard.

"Yes," Lin asked, looking through the peephole.

"It's me, Karen form the bar. You left your lipstick bag and I thought I'd bring it up."

"What do you want to do, " she whispered.

"Well, at least let her give your lipstick." Then it hit me. Lin had asked me for my key earlier to open the door. She had to have known then that she had left the lipstick bag downstairs.

Lin opened the door. The waitress had changed into a very revealing outfit. "Thanks," Lin said in a hurried tone.

"I hope I didn't interrupt you." She looked around the room then at me, and then at Lin. A big smile spread across her face. "Well, was it? Was it liked he described?"

Lin let out a big laugh. Karen looked at me and then looked toward the dressing area. I hadn't noticed before but the waitress had a full figure.

Lin said in a strong voice, "Jeff, our waitress wants to know if it was like you described." Jeff looked around the corner from the dressing area. "Show her your cock." Lin was using the commanding voice she had used when we were all at the bar. Jeff stepped into the room, his shirt not yet buttoned, his erection sticking forward.

"If I do, I get to have more of that, " he bargained as he looked down between Lin's legs.

"We'll see about that, " she laughed. "Karen really wants to see if you were telling the truth."

Jeff, not bothered by the request, walked toward the center of the room. Lin reached over and flipped the switch to the floor lamp just as he pulled his shirt tails to the side.

Karen's eyes widened as she said, "real nice." Jeff turned to the side to give a better idea of its proportions. Karen looked at Lin and said, "My partner is that long but the head looks small because he's thick. I like the way he stretches me wide open, but I can't feel the head of his cock in me."

I was amazed at the turn of events. Five minutes ago we were melting in the moments after such great sex and now we were casually talking about penis size with a lady that had crashed our playtime. No one seemed out of place, we all seemed to be a part of a bigger conversation.

Jeff walked back to the dressing area. "Does anyone want a glass of wine, " I asked. Lin gave me the are-you-sure look. I winked and smiled. "It would be rude to send our new friend on her way after she did us a favor."

"No thanks. I just wanted to see that cock, " Karen said as she reached back for the door handle. "I was so turned on by you when you had these two guys eating out of the palm of your hand. And that outfit. You really looked so damn hot."

Lin's smile was relaxed as she said, "Karen, I am Lin, this is my husband, Gary, " She slipped her arm in mine and pulled me to her. "You did seem interested downstairs, so I left my lipstick purse knowing you'd drop it by." I looked at her with a not-so-surprised expression. She continued explaining, "Jeff is a new friend who my loving husband surprised me with after we arrived this evening." She kissed me on the cheek; I turned to look deep into her eyes. She had knowingly made this evening happen even though I had initiated it. I love this woman. Lin said, "I thought it would be great fun to turn the tables on him and take control of the situation. Gary, Jeff and I have just spent almost an hour fucking and sucking our way to a mutual climax. This is Gary's fantasy, but I helped myself to their willingness to pleasure me."

Karen looked at us with a knowing smile.

"You three had me so hot, especially you in that outfit, flashing them, that I could hardly finish my shift. I actually had to make myself cum. I did it behind the bar between serving customers. One guy almost caught me." She suddenly got an excited look on her face. "It would have been hot if he had." She went on, "Jeff was so graphic and you were so confident. It was the sexiest moment I've spent in a long time." She seemed happy to tell her side of the story. "My partner didn't want to come up, so he's waiting downstairs. I need to get going." She leaned toward Lin and said in a lower voice, "I'd sure like to fuck that, " referring to Jeff.

Jeff returned to the room with his shirt still unbuttoned, but his pants on, his bulge still very noticeable. "You want me to get the wine," he asked me.

"Thanks, Jeff, but Karen has to meet her partner downstairs" I looked at Lin as she held the door open, allowing Karen to step toward the hall. My feelings for Lin ran through my body...she loves me, confronts me, keeps me grounded and joins me in my fantasies. We had just spent an incredible hour exploring ourselves with Jeff. I was lost in thoughts of her. Jeff brought me back to the room, handing me two half glasses of wine.

Lin had a look I had never seen before as she said, "I think the three of us might be here until tomorrow. Right Boys?" Without looking at each other, we both nodded yes. "Bring your friend and maybe we can all watch you fuck Jeff's cock. Who knows, we might fulfill Gary's other fantasy of being in the middle of an orgy."

The look on Karen's face was pure lust. She turned and said, "Maybe. Yeah...Maybe we'll see you tomorrow."

Lin closed the door. She undid her robe, letting it hang open, as she walked back to the bar. "Remember, I like my men naked."

Jeff dropped his pants as I threw my robe to the sofa.

"Any special requests, " she asked. Her robe was hanging over one breast and exposing the other. She looked so inviting, standing with her legs slightly apart. She put down her glass, then reached up and began massaging both breasts. "I have a couple more things I want to do with you two. Do you have anything you want to do to me?"

Jeff and I looked at each other. "I could make a list, " Jeff stated. We all laughed.

I was hoping that Lin and I were thinking of the same things. I wanted to see Jeff with Lin on all fours. If he had bottomed out with her on her back, he most definitely would have her feeling things she'd not felt before while in that position. Jeff's staying power would also allow her to climax in that position. I also wanted to watch her ride him the way she had earlier done with me. I had plans for her backside that might be a surprise.

I'm going to freshen up, " she announced as she slowly let the robe drop to the floor. We watched as she seductively walked back to the spa area.

"That is one sexy lady, " Jeff said in a slow admiring tone. "It's like she can read my mind about what I want." He looked like a young boy who was suddenly smitten by his teacher.

"She makes my life very full." I thought for a moment and said, "We really do that for each other."

"You are obviously not worried about other men coming on to her. I mean, what man wouldn't want to at least try."

"We are very direct and honest with each other. Our agreement is that we will only play out our desires when together – never alone. I travel a lot – we totally trust each other or we could never have the kind of fun we are sharing with you."

"Is she always this confident...in charge of her desires?"

"Lin is pretty shy, " I explained. "I loved seeing this side of her tonight. I wish she would feel free to flirt more. I can't help but think that somewhere inside she must feel I'd be jealous if she was openly flirtatious."

"I think most men would take her flirting as a green light, especially coming from such a pretty lady."

"I agree. Most men would. I wouldn't want her to be treated that way, especially if I were traveling and not there to be her protection."

"So you are jealous."

I laughed at the challenge. "Well, it might look like that to the casual observer. I deeply love Lin. She stirs in my every fiber. I treat her with respect and sensitivity. It's more a feeling of being hurt at the exclusion."

Lin came out wearing only a promising smile. "I've lit some candles and the massage oil is warming in a sink full of hot water. You two are going to give me a head-to-toe massage. If it is really good, then maybe I'll get to some of the items on your lists."

The rest of the night was spent exploring every aspect of sensuality. Jeff finally lost most of his erection after two huge orgasms. I crossed all the items from my list as Lin opened even more of herself to us. Karen did return that next afternoon with her partner and just like Jeff with his own, she had also been accurate at describing her lover – his penis was as wide as a coke can. Lin and I marveled at her ability to get it all the way up inside. Jeff got to experience a double penetration with Karen. That had been on her list and he very willingly obliged. We have a standing invitation from all parties involved to hurry back.