Linsey Gets Used

Story Info
Asian sissy gets it rough at a party.
2.3k words
4.38
59.6k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of my first times in public dressed as a girl, and I was feeling nervous and insecure. As other guests at the party milled about around me, I stood by the snack table, clutching my drink with one hand while tugging at the hem of my miniskirt with the other. Was it too short? What do people here think of me? Do they even notice me? And where's my friend who invited me?

As my head filled with worries, I noticed a guy smiling at me from across the room. He was white, a little bigger than me, a little younger than me, and reasonably cute. I smiled back. He glanced down at my legs, prompting me to tug on my skirt again and blush. I took a gulp of my drink as he approached.

He nodded at me. "You look way cute, girl. I'm sure you get all sorts of nice attention."

"Aw, thanks," I smiled, relaxing a bit. "Not as much as I like."

"Oh yeah?" he raised an eyebrow. "Hard time believing that, baby. You got a really cute face, too. Are you mixed Asian, or...?"

I grinned. I have been assumed to be so many races, that it always pleases me when someone correctly recognizes my ethnicity. "I am mixed Asian and white," I confirmed.

"Nice, baby," he said, looking at me. "Damn, I like that mix. What flavor of Asian?"

"Chinese," I said, tingling with the rush of being hit on for the first time dressed as a girl. This guy was being a little familiar but I was grateful for the attention, and he was setting me at ease. At 5'7", 125 pounds, with a round little ass and cute face, I had figured I could pull off my girly look in public, but it was still nice to get the validation.

We exchanged more small talk. He was a college student (he was younger than I thought – ten years younger than me!) but seemed smart and funny. Eventually he asked, "So how long ya been a little China girl?"

I paused, both from the acknowledgement that I was a crossdresser, or sissy, and his focus on my race, which was going from flattering to a little questionable. "Well ... I started dressing after college," I offered.

"Mmmm ... Asian girls are awesome, and, well ... you're made to be a chick, I reckon. You had me completely fooled for a while, there. You got a name?"

I was grinning again. "I'm Linsey," I said sweetly.

"Linsey ... I like that. Can even shorten it to Lin if I wanna make ya even more Chinese for the new year."

I giggled at his reference to the upcoming lunar new year. He may be a racial fetishist but at least he knows something about the culture, I thought to myself. "You're funny. What's your name?" I asked.

"Anthony here, baby. Damn, I like you."

He leaned in, and I let him kiss me, a little kiss at first that soon grew into a deep, passionate, mutual makeout session, right there in front of everyone. My heart raced. I couldn't believe this was happening so quickly!

He broke the kiss and took me by the hand. "There's a place where we can have some privacy."

He led me down a hallway and into a bedroom. "You got me throbbing here, baby," he said as he shut the door, kissing me again, his tongue pushing deep into my mouth. He looked at me after a moment. "My dick's just begging to say hi," he grinned, groping my ass as he grinded his crotch against me.

The alcohol and excitement and arousal made me extremely open to suggestion. "I'm happy to say hi to him," I found myself saying in my cutest girlish voice after only a moment's hesitation.

"Good girl ... Yeah, kneel on down baby," he said, pushing me to my knees.

Face to face with his bulging crotch, I inhaled his scent and kissed him through the material of his jeans. My fingers trembled slightly as I unbuckled his belt. When I unzipped his jeans, he looked down at me lustily.

"Is it racist if I say Asian chicks are sooo made to bow down and serve big white cock?"

My jaw dropped. I paused and looked up at him. "It's extremely racist ... but I like it," I giggled.

"Aw, come on, if I was extremely racist I woulda said, 'Chinky girl suck me long time,'" he laughed. "I like ya, Lin, you're fun and cute."

I laughed and pulled down his jeans and underwear, gasping as his big thick cock sprung out in my face. My eyes widened. He was 7.5 inches and nearly as thick as my wrist.

Anthony reached down and smacked my face playfully with his throbbing dick. "Hell, you're half, I'm assuming your dad's white, yeah? He knows what's up," he chuckled, as I looked up at him, my lips parted and my breath short as I let him play with me. He laid his dick against my cheek and cupped my chin. "Lookin' good, there, girl ... You're a natural for this."

The lust was growing inside me. The dominance, the degradation mixed with flattery, treating me like a real, slutty girl, even the racial stuff all combined to make my whole body tingle with desire, all now focused on the cock in front of me. "Your cock's so big and hard and beautiful ... please let me suck it," I moaned.

"Mmmmm ... you're well trained," he observed, as he began running his leaking tool along my pouty lips, teasing me. "I haven't cum for a couple days either, China girl."

"Ooohh god, your balls full of cum for me?" I whimpered.

"Mmmmm yeah, baby." His hands moved to my head and twisted around my hair to grip me tight. He then pushed his dick past my swollen cocksucking lips and into my hot slutty mouth. I made a muffled moan around his twitching cock as he began pushing it in and out, looking up at him with wide eyes.

Now, I absolutely love sucking cock – one time I actually came just from going down on a guy, without touching myself – so I was literally squirming with excitement as I eagerly accepted his pulsing dick in my watering mouth. I was squeezing and releasing my thighs and rotating my hips in an effort to stimulate myself between my legs while I sucked his cock. Anthony looked down at me, his eyes wandering down to my crotch. "What ya got, baby? You tiny down there?" He asked curiously. "You can touch as you suck, I don't mind." He tightened his grip on my hair and began shoving his cock harder into my mouth.

I made a muffled groaning noise and lifted my little skirt to my waist, pulled my panties aside, and pulled out my rock hard 5" cock clit. Anthony smirked a little as I took it between my thumb and forefinger and began stroking it, my body shuddering in pleasure. I began sucking him more vigorously, meeting his thrusts, my tongue slithering underneath his pole.

"That's it, baby, suck that dick. Suck it, bitch, just what ya needed," he grunted.

Getting even more turned on by his words, I looked back up at him, giving him my sluttiest look as I serviced him.

"Mmmm, just a slut for a big white dick," he taunted, shoving his cock in deeper until his balls rested on my chin, making me gag and gurgle around it. "Daddy's little girl is a dick. Sucking. Slut." He punctuated the last three words by thrusting hard into my throat each time.

I moaned in agreement as I looked up at him innocently, my lips stretched obscenely around his thickness, spit trickling down my chin. I was a little disappointed when he slowly withdrew his cock from my mouth and tapped it on my lips. I was amazed to see it had grown even bigger. He began wiping it on my face, smearing my makeup with saliva.

"Good girl, you need that warm Chinese pussy filled? Got some lube, girl?"

I nodded and reached for my purse. Luckily I had brought with me lube and condoms to be prepared for just such a situation. He smacked my panty-clad ass as I leaned to retrieve the items.

"Turn around, baby, get on all fours, I definitely need more than a blowjob tonight." I noticed his speech slurring a bit and wondered how much he'd had to drink that night.

I handed him the condom and lube and climbed onto the bed and positioned myself on my hands and knees, my back arched and my ass high in the air. He snorted when he examined the condom, yanked my panties down, and began working lube into my tight hole, while using his other hand to spank and grope my ass.

"Fuck, girl, I got lucky with ya tonight," he chuckled. "But you need to be filled with this throbbing white dick, don't ya, Lin? Say it." He rubbed his bare dick around my opening, and tossed the condom on the bed in front of me.

It felt so good and I was too far gone to stop him. "I need my sissy cunt filled with your big white cock!" I cried, rotating my hips.

"Here you go ... only happy to help ya, girl. China girls love white seed, after all." He gripped my hips and pushed the head in with a loud grunt, and patted my ass as he eased in the shaft. I inhaled sharply and gripped the sheets, making soft girly whimpers and trying to relax my tight little hole. He felt huge.

He began slowly pumping in and out, going a little deeper each time. "There ya go, girl, your chink ass was made for this.... I love sluts like you. Asian pussy is the best, Lin."

I was panting and moaning. It felt good but I needed more time to adjust to this huge hard rod. I hoped he would keep at that pace for a while, but suddenly I felt him grip my hair and yank my head back hard, arching my back as he quickly shoved his cock in the rest of the way, until his balls rested on my taint.

"Who owns ya, Lin?" he grunted, then began pumping in and out, harder and faster and deeper.

I squealed loudly as he thrusted in again. "Not so hard!" I cried urgently as he seemingly ripped my asspussy apart.

In response, he pushed my head into the mattress and fucked me even harder, groaning and growling like a large animal, pushing his entire weight into me, shifting his body over mine. "Yeah, gimme that cunt, you fucking bitch!" he shouted as he drilled into me. I felt his sweat drip down on my back as he continued to ravage and wreck my poor little fuckhole.

"Oh my god, you fucker!" I sobbed into the sheets, trying futilely to move forward and away from him.

He slowed his pace and then held his pulsing rod as deep into me as he could get it, his precum flowing into me. My body quivered from the unusual sensation of having something shoved so deep in my ass that it felt like it was in my tummy. Leaning hard on me, he rotated his hips, eliciting a high-pitched girly moan from me as he started to hit the right spots inside me. My pussy spasmed involuntarily around his cock, which milked out another glob of precum directly into my cunt.

He reached down and played with my semihard cock clit, which had begun to leak. "That's it, bitch, you like that, don't ya, Linny?"

I moaned and nodded. He gave it another stroke then abruptly pulled his cock out of me, leaving my ravaged ass gaping and swollen, and my clitty buzzing and unsatisfied. He flipped me over onto my back and easily tossed my legs over his shoulders. Dazed, I looked up at him with wide, wet, glassy eyes, offering no resistance.

He laughed. "You one of those sluts who gets mad at being dominated, bitch?"

I shook my head.

"Heh, yeah, typical Asian. Needs to be used and put in her place." He moved up so his cock was above my face. "Open that mouth, slut. Get a mouthful of this white dick, ya hot lil chinky faggot, Lin."

I obediently opened my mouth and he shoved his cock in. I moaned as I tasted the cock that had just been deep in my ass, tasting the mix of precum, lube, and my own assjuices.

He fucked my face for just a few strokes before grunting loudly and viciously slamming his cock in just as hard as he had just fucked my ass. He grabbed me by my hair again and began shooting jets of hot cum right into my throat. My eyes and cheeks bulged as he forced his spurting cock deeper into my mouth and I struggled to swallow it all. He moaned in pleasure as he used my mouth as his cumdump, then pulled out and squeezed the last few drops on my face as I coughed and tried to catch my breath.

As I laid quivering on the bed, my head still spinning, my thoroughly used body buzzing, I watched him dry off his cock with my hair, then hop off of me and pull his jeans on. "Thanks, Lin, I needed that," he smirked. I blinked as I watched him disappear out the door, while his cum dripped down my face and my cock clit oozed my own precum.

It took me a while to gather my strength and my senses. A couple of times, I saw the door to the room open, then quickly close as I laid splayed on the bed, my skirt up, my panties around my ankles, my face covered in dried cum. Eventually I hobbled to the bathroom and then back through the party, ignoring the stares and the whispers on my way to the door.