Linzi's Naughty Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Linzi see's the New Year in with a bang.
2.2k words
4.19
94.9k
12
3

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A GREAT START TO THE NEW YEAR

After enjoying the wonderful Christmas gift that she had been left by Santa, Linzi wanted the New Year celebrations to be extra special, and as it happened, it turned out to be a really great beginning to the year for this Queen of Spades. However, things didn't quite start out exactly as she planned.

She was busy getting herself ready for the rather upmarket and swanky party she had been invited to, wondering what guy's she might meet, when her mobile phone rang interrupting her ruminations.

"Hello" she answered it, trying not to damage her still wet finger-nails.

Greetings over she listened to the voice at the other end, her expression changing quickly to a frown of disappointment as the caller informed her the party she been planning to attend had been cancelled.

"Bugger, now what will I do!" she cursed quietly having disconnected the call, her mind sifting through what her other New Year's Eve options would be now. She could hardly go to any of the parties she had so recently declined invites to, so she decided to head down to her favourite bar and enjoy the evening there as best she could.

Her decision made she finished getting ready, putting on her make-up and brushing her hair before slipping into a tight little blue dress that showed off her slender figure to its fullest advantage. Ready to go she smiled at her reflection on the mirror "If she didn't get chatted up tonight then she never would" she thought as she smoothed the material down over her thighs.

The bar was already busy when she arrived, with a long queue of people waiting to get in so being Linzi she walked straight up to the entrance and flashing the doorman her sexiest smile she stepped inside as he winked and opened the door for her. She grinned to herself as she strutted into the club, not needing to look back to know his eyes had followed her pert arse and long legs until she was swallowed up in the crowd.

Making her way across the room she quickly found a seat and settled herself on the barstool and waited for the barman to come across to her. She was just ordering a drink when she noticed a rather gorgeous black guy watching her from across the other side of the circular bar. Her initial reaction was to ignore him, so using the old idiom of 'treat them mean, keep them keen' she decided to play him for a bit to see it he was worth her interest. Slowly she sipped her cocktail, declining several offers to dance, as she surreptitiously studied her watcher, who had barely taken his eyes off her.

Refusing yet another invitation to dance she deliberately glanced across at the guy on the other side of the bar, watching him as he smiled and raised his glass to her. Linzi smiled back, her long dark lashes fluttering as she bit her lower lip coyly, acknowledging his toast by lifting her own drink in return.

She watched him as, keeping his eyes fixed on her he walked directly around the bar and, holding out his hand, asked her if she would like to dance. Of course, Linzi accepted immediately and slipping off her bar stool she joined him on the floor.

"I'm Darren." He introduced himself as he pulled her to him and they began to sway to the music.

"Linzi, with a Z" Linzi replied, "and nice to meet you."

Smiling Darren pulled her closer against him as she slipped her arms about his neck and they began to gently move to the beat. They hit it off straight away and the conversation flowed easily as they moved easily to the song, their dance continuing through a second then a third tune until Darren pulled Linzi tightly up against his body and kissed her passionately. She didn't resist, allowing her breasts to crush against Darren's muscular chest as his tongue explored between her red lips.

"Wow!" she grinned, breathing heavily as they finally broke apart, "someone's a fast worker."

Darren smiled, "Shall we get a drink?"

Leaving the dance floor, he guided her through the throng back to the bar. Her seat had gone, taken by someone, so they stood together as he ordered their drinks.

"You come here much? I've never seen you here before and I would remember someone like you" his chat-up like was rather corny but she didn't comment.

"Umm, now and again, but not for a bit," her reply was a little vague but she wasn't ready to reveal too much to him.

It was pretty obvious that they were attracted to each other as they stood at the bar, Darren with his arm around Linzi's waist as they chatted easily over their drinks. She allowed herself to press against his body, looking up at him, with her big, almost innocent, blue eyes, while his fingers lightly caressed her hip.

A short while later, as they finished their drinks, Darren proposed they move somewhere a little more secluded Linzi knew exactly what he wanted. She smiled, readily agreeing to his suggestion, easing off her recently acquired bar-stool and smoothing down her short dress as she allowed him to escort her away from the bar.

Taking her hand, Darren led Linzi down a corridor, her heels clicking on the tiles, as they made their way away from the dance floor leaving the crowd behind them. Reaching the end of the hallway he opened a door marked private and ushered Linzi into a secluded back office. Inside, with the door closed behind them, Darren pulled her to him kissing her passionately again, Linzi's slim arms wrapping about his neck as she surrendered to him. Trembling with eager expectation she felt the zipper at the back of her dress slowly being drawn down, the back pf the garment peeling open to allow the cool air to caress her exposed skin.

She offered no resistance as the thin straps were eased off her shoulders, the flimsy outfit slowly slipping down her body, baring her breasts and briefly catching on her hips, before puddling about her feet leaving her clad in just her panties and heels. Almost immediately Linzi's sensitive nipples began to harden and throb making her moan softly with excitement as the swollen buds rasped against Darren's body.

Breathing faster Linzi responded to being half naked by tugging at the white vest Darren had on, hurriedly pulling it up and off, over his head, to reveal his broad dark chest. Sighing with desire, her fingers traced upwards across his muscles, teasing his nipples as she reached up to his face to pull his mouth down against hers, kissing him again as she rubbed her slim body against him.

They continued to kiss passionately, Linzi wrapping her arms around his neck and turning her face up to his while Darren's caressed across her bare back. As she melted against him Darren slid a hand up between the two of them to cup Linzi's breast, his thick dark fingers squeezing and groping the soft mound, pinching and tormenting her hard nipple, making her moan into his mouth. Her body lightly convulsed at his touch while his other hand crawled up between her thighs until his fingers found the crotch of her already damp panties.

"Oh, baby, you want my big black snake, don't you?" Darren asked, momentarily pulling his mouth away.

"Yes. Yes, I want it." she moaned softly in response.

His touch felt good and Linzi found herself spreading her legs apart, as she softly groaned her acquiescence, allowing his hand freedom to move more easily as it caressed her wet slit through the moist material.

"Aaahhh!" she groaned out loud feeling his fingers teasing her dripping pussy.

Eagerly she reached for his pants, shaking hands undoing the button and dragging down the zipper, a white bulge of silky material appearing under her fingers as she reached in and touched his manhood.

"It's okay baby, it won't bite." Darren assured her with a grin.

Linzi giggled and then with one movement she pulled his pants and underwear down gasping with at the size and colour of his dark ebony shaft. The head was huge. Now this was a man's cock she thought to herself as her fingers wrapped around the swollen black pole and she started to gently wank her small pale hand up and down the hard shaft.

Darren quickly started pulling her soaking white panties down her thighs, pushing them over knees so that they fell around her feet, his fingers sliding up to rub between her legs as she spread them wider. A dark digit easily pushed between Linzi's pussy lips, curling up inside her hot wet cunt and making he shudder and cling to him for support, her knees almost buckling under her. As he finger-fucked her she held onto his huge throbbing cock, it was way too large for her hand but she still worked her fingers up and down along the hot hard rod.

Eventually, he pulled his fingers from her slit making her groan momentarily with frustration of feeling empty, until he began teasing her clit. That was enough to send her towards the edge and she began to shake. She was close to cumming!

"Oh god I'm ..... your gonna make.... me..... c...c...cuummmm!" Linzi gasped breathlessly clinging on to Darren for support as she came for the first time.

Darren held her, letting her buck and moan as she climaxed, her eyes closed, her head on his chest, pussy juices flooding over his hand.

"Ride me baby, ride my cock!" It was an order more than a request but Linzi, her orgasm now receding, was happy to comply with it. Darren finished stripping off and laid back, his erect cock jutting skywards, as she stepped out of her panties and knelt astride him.

Her eyes were wide as she reached down and guided the bulbous crown between her labia, positioning the thick ebony prick at her entrance before she sank slowly down onto it with a loud groan.

"Oh my god, it's fucking huge!" her head snapped back and her voice trembled as Darren's erection filled her completely.

Completely naked and impaled on his huge dark cock Linzi looked down into his lust filled eyes as she began to ride him, thighs tensing while her hot juicy cunt eased up and down on his throbbing prick.

Fortunately, the music was loud enough to obscure her squeals of delight as Linzi threw her head back and began bouncing wildly on the massive black shaft.

"OH.... FUCK.....IT'S SO....... GOOD!" her voice echoed around the office.

Darren grasped her hips, pumping her onto his ebony cock and driving her towards her second orgasm of the evening.

"OH... OH.... YES, YES..... I'M C...C.... CUMMMINNGGGGG!" her body stiffened and she came hard, her cunt muscles clenching tight around the thick dark prick inside her. It was an extreme orgasm. One of those where your knees shake and you feel like collapsing but eventually she relaxed and slumped onto him, gasping breathlessly, her body shuddering gently as the waves of pleasure washed over and through her.

Grinning, Darren rolled her over onto her back allowing Linzi to kick off her shoes and eagerly spread her legs wide for him as he lowered his body on to hers. The gorgeous ebony shaft, glistening with her juices, eased deep into her soaking pussy and stretching it wide again as Darren entered her again.

"Oh yes, yes, fuck me, please just fuck meeeeeee!" All Linzi could do was groan with pleasure wrapping her legs around him, ankles locked tight, as he began to fuck her hard.

Time after time he slammed his big dark cock into her tight white cunt while she squirmed and writhed under him, moaning in ecstasy and pushing her hips up to meet every deep stroke.

This would be no quickie fuck. Darren knew exactly how to fuck a girl and was doing it well, very well if Linzi's state of arousal was anything to go by.

His rhythm was relentless as he slammed into her, his hips slapping noisily against hers as his taut muscular arse rose and fell between her thighs.

Another orgasm began to build in her core making her clench her pussy muscles tightly around his hard ebony rod, gripping it firmly and drawing it deeper until his thrusting took her over the edge again. Linzi's whole body jerked uncontrollably as she came again, screaming with pleasure while Darren hammered his big black cock into her, his swollen cockhead almost hitting her cervix as it went deeper than ever.

"YES, YES..... I'M...... FUCKING.....CUMMMMINNGGGGGG!" her shrieks of delight triggering a frantic response from him and all she could do was simply cling to him as he used her, ramming his dark shaft home again and again, her creamy juices oozing out around the base of his dick.

Finally, with a triumphant roar, he came pumping his black seed into her eager welcoming white pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkkkkk......take......iiiiiittttttttttttttttt!" his body shuddered against her as she felt his cock pulse, erupting and pumping spurt after spurt of sticky warm semen into her womb.

Panting, they lay entwined in the afterglow of their mating as somewhere in the distance Linzi heard the bells chiming midnight.

What great way to celebrate the New Year!