Lion and the Lamb - Her POV

Story Info
Naive girl falls for neighbour's lies.
2.8k words
4.29
31.7k
25
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blinking blearily through still tired eyes, she made her way down stairs, the smell of pancakes waking her as she bounced into the room.

"Cassie," her mother looked up from her coffee, "Remember last week I told you I would be away visiting Grandma until next week. Are you sure you don't want to invite a friend from church to stay over whilst I'm gone?"

Cassie grinned, remembering her plans- movies and reading. No way did she want to ruin that plan with company. "No, I'm good. Thanks though" she smiled as she started eating.

"Alright, well I made a batch of muffins for the new neighbour who moved in down the street. Since I will be away, would you mind dropping them by after class? Mrs Grady said he was nice, and can you apologise for the delay, I've just been so busy lately."

"Sure mum, anything else?"

"No that's all sweetie, have a good day and enjoy your weekend."

"I Will, thanks mum."

------------------------------

Cassie tugged lightly at her favourite red sweater, slightly shrunken on her curvy frame. At 18 she was well developed, with an innocence borne of country charm, Sunday church and a quiet upbringing.

Making her way up the door of her new neighbours' home she balanced the food in one hand and reached up to knock on the door. As the door opened she beamed her most welcoming smile using manners ingrained in her since childhood "Welcome to the neighbourhood Sir. My mother apologises for not welcoming you herself and for not coming by sooner." She feels every inch the adult as she makes her spiel, grinning happily as she hits all the right notes.

"Does she now?" he smiles, and she nods enthusiastically as she hands the food to him. Cassie smiles politely as he invites her inside, leading her through the loungeroom to the kitchen as he introduces himself. She nods and answers the questions he asks, things about church and the neighbourhood. As far as neighbours go he seems nice, maybe around the same age or younger than her mum.

They discuss how she's home-schooled and how he moved here from the city. She's pleased she will be able to tell her mother about him, and like her mother would expect she invites him for dinner someday soon.

He guides her down a hallway towards the front door. When he thanks her for stopping by she starts tuning out, mind on the movie waiting at home. So, caught up in her plans, she wasn't listening to what he was saying until she lost her balance, falling to the floor, landing awkwardly on her side.

"Oh god honey, stay still. Don't touch the acid."

"Acid?" she squeaks shocked, freezing at the fear in his voice.

"Let me help you up, but stay still alright? This stuffs' strong enough to eat through anything. We need to get your clothes off straight away before you get injured."

He lifts her up, standing her in the middle of the hallway, before moving back and she almost moves before remembering what he'd said. Glancing down reflectively she sees her jeans and sweater covered in the stuff, the smell burning her nose with its intensity. Skin starting to feel itchy, she looks up afraid to see Drew approaching with a pair of scissors.

"Are you alright honey? Is it okay for me to cut your clothes off you? We need to get you straight into the shower."

"Yes, please" she whispers, desperate to get her clothes away from her before the acid touches her skin.

Watching as her sweater is cut from neck to waist down the cleanest side. He disappears for a moment before brandishing a knife to cut her jeans, which slice apart cleanly like leggings. Standing there in just her shoes, skin itching she's desperate to move but she waits not wanting to risk slipping again.

"Honey can I carry you to the bathroom? Don't want you walking acid through the house."

She nods, and he picks her up, moving quickly up the stairs. In the bathroom he turns the shower on carrying her in, so they are both blasted with water. He moves out once she's on her feet, telling her to wash thoroughly. She rinses herself as much as she can, barely aware of her nakedness or being naked in the presence of a stranger, focus solely on cleaning herself.

Lathering her body in soap she scrubs roughly, the hot water biting her skin increasing the itchy feeling.

Stepping out she realises he had shed his sweater and pants, leaving him clad in just his underwear. Realising how improper it was for her to be naked now the panic had started to subside, Cassie looks for a towel or something to cover herself with. Glancing to him, she realised how distraught he was and moved instinctively to comfort him just like what was expected from her.

"I'm so sorry Cassie. Should I call your mum? We should probably check you over, I can still see some stuff on your skin. Otherwise I can take you to the hospital and hope by the time we get there; any damage is reversible."

Breath caught in her throat, she glances down to see several streaks of the acid on her skin. Feeling itchy again and seeing redness near the liquid her mind races. She doesn't want to go to the hospital, doesn't think they can afford it- they would call her mum and she would have to be examined there anyway. Not to mention there isn't even a hospital nearby, and by the time she got there who knew what damage would be done. He seemed nice and had helped her, so she trusted him. "It's my fault, I wasn't paying attention. No hospital, please can you help me?" she looked pleadingly at him. When he agreed she sighed thankfully, moving to sit on the vanity as he suggested, eager to put this whole ordeal behind her.

"I need to touch you, search your body. Is that okay?" she nodded in an affirmative whilst he wet a rag.

Closing her eyes so she wouldn't see the damage, his hands moved over her, the dampness of the rag rubbing occasionally at skin.

"Cassie, I need you to keep your eyes open now to help search your body. I don't want to miss anything."

She nods, opening her eyes to see his hands cupping her breasts, moving them side to side, up and down, creating space between them in the search. Her skin tingles and she fears the acid may have damaged her body. His hands glide over her waist, down her stomach before skipping down her legs and tracing up.

"Honey I need you to spread your legs wide, prop them on he vanity if you can, so I can make sure your clean down here. Don't want any of that nasty acid, here do we?"

She shakes her head, hesitantly moving her legs wider, moving back so she can bring her legs up beside her. She can feel her face reddening as she exposes herself in a way she never has before. His hands move down there touching where no one had ever touched before. He examines her in such detail that she can feel his breaths on her skin, her body heating as she fears the acid, making her spread her thighs wider so he can see.

"Cassie, your too dry and I don't want to hurt you. Can I wet you down here?"

She mumbles yes, expecting to feel the roughness of the cloth, holding back a gasp as instead his mouth covers her, jerking at the unexpected attention. His mouth moves away from her, and she feels wetness trickling down as his finger dips inside, just the tip and Cassie clenches at the intrusion. Her worst fears are confirmed when he rocks back, moving away from her.

"I'm sorry Cassie. It's worse than I thought. The acid has made its way inside of you. I can't tell how far it's gone but we need to act immediately."

Thoughts spinning, she blinked at him. "What can you do? Please I can't go to the hospital."

He looks away for a moment, and she fears the worst before he looks back at her. "I have an idea that I think could work. But I don't think you can do it."

He starts walking away from her and fear crawls up her throat, urging her to whine desperately "No I can. I know I can."

He turns back to look at her, moving towards her "We need to get as much cum inside you as possible."

Confused, she asks what he means by cum.

"It's inside our bodies. When you cum, your body will be wet and will help push the acid out. My cum will soothe your body. The longer it takes till we start, the further the acid will make its way inside of you."

She wonders what he means, never having heard about 'cum' or a man's cum helping a woman. But the idea of the acid eating its way through her body crawls into her mind, making her more desperate to agree.

She nodded hesitantly. "Yes. Please help me."

Drew moves forward urging Cassie into his arms. She clung to him, legs wrapped around him, her chest pressed into his. His lips touch her cheek causing her to jump, before reflectively tightening her thighs around him as she feels herself falling. He places her down on his bed, pushing her to lay back. His lips on her shoulder then her breasts. Unsure what to do, aware time is not on her side she wiggles uncomfortably, fists clenched by her side.

"Cassie" at her name she looks at him. "Do you know what these are?" he asks while holding her breasts, fingers gently twisting the tip.

"My breasts?"

"yeah," he breathes, tongue twirling around one "your tits". Her eyes widen at the word. "and this?" he asks his fingers circling down there.

"um..." she mumbles unsure, body feeling heavier, hotter as his finger dips in and out.

"Women call it their pussy or their cunt. Are you a woman Cassie?"

"yes" she breathes feeling his lips and tongue licking her 'pussy' whilst his hand tweaks her breast- no- her tit. She almost giggles aloud at the words, ones she'd never heard before. Spreading her legs wider, she feels the wetness and wonders if she's cum yet and if the acid is out. "How do we get your cum inside me?"

His mouth moves off her and she almost whines in disappointment. "Come here" He moves off the bed and she rolls to follow him, feeling shy and attempting to cover herself now he was no longer looking for the acid.

Standing by the edge of the bed she makes her way to him, kneeling shyly in front of him, hands crossed over her tits. Looking away with wide eyes as he removes the rest of his clothes, she blinks focussed on a wall across the room.

"This is my dick. Or cock. My cock goes inside your pussy to cum."

"Oh." She thinks about it wonders why her mother hadn't mentioned this before, so she asked.

"I don't know sweetie, perhaps she didn't realise you had become a woman" He stroked his cock as he spoke.

"How often do people do this and why would they if they didn't have acid inside them?" she looks down at her body as his hands caress her tits.

"As often as they can. Are you ready?" she nods still eying her red skin. "Okay. A proper woman knows to take a man's cock deep inside her mouth, so he can gift her with his cum."

She looks up at him, eyes focused on his face as wonders when her mother was going to explain any of this.

One of his hands slid into her hair, rubbing her skull. "Suck my cock Cassie." The grip in her hair urged her closer, down to an area she had never seen before. Trusting him, she hesitantly kissed the tip, tasting the salty-sweetness, trying to not offend him with how disgusted she felt. Tentatively she licked the tip again hoping this was enough. His cock nudged at her mouth, so looking up to make sure she is doing it right, she let him enter her mouth hesitantly sucking. Gaining confidence as he groaned she let her mouth suck the tip eager for his first cum to be inside her to soothe the burning.

He pulled out of her mouth, stroking her cheek "lay back on the bed", before moving to a box in the corner. She waited worrying if the heat she could feel was bad, if it meant she was already damaged. He placed something cold on her, making her jerk as it slowly started to shake. It approached suddenly, she had no idea what was happening, but her body was becoming tense. Squealing as his finger roughly thrust inside her, body jerking, pulsing around his finger whilst her head fell back, mouth open. Just as she was feeling normal, it happened again, the clenching and tightening, shaking her head back and forth thighs straining when it suddenly stopped. Nothing touching her, the feeling disappearing.

"What's happening." she moaned, feeling lost.

Blinking Cassie looked at his smiling face, wondering what happened. "Do you want to cum again Cassie?"

"I was Cumming?" He nodded, and she grinned, glad her body was flushing the acid away. "Why'd you stop then?" In response she felt a second finger slip inside her pussy, thumb rubbing the top.

"You want my cock to cum inside you, don't you?" Cassie nodded, eager for the burning inside to stop. "Well I need to make sure your body is ready."

"I'm ready, please my body needs this" She moaned thinking about the heat deep in her body.

"Honestly Cassie," He looked away fingers still inside her "I'm just not sure if I can do this. My body can't give a woman its cum unless it knows how much she wants it."

Cassie sat up feeling guilty, how insensitive she's been when he has done nothing but help her. "What can I do so your body knows I need its cum?" she rubbed his shoulder soothingly, eager to make this easier for him, however she could.

"When we're fucking I need you to tell me how much you need my cock in your cunt. Beg my body to fill you with me cum so it knows."

After enquiring what 'fucking' was and finding out it's just another word for him inside her she shyly murmured, "fuck me please."

His fingers worked faster on her pussy, her hands clenching his shoulder, he wasn't inside her yet, so they weren't fucking. But she realised she was about to "I'm Cumming. I'm Cumming" she squealed again, shock racing through her as he bit one breast. Falling back as It went on and on, she felt a new pain. Looking down she saw the tip of his cock pressed inside her. He didn't move, and the pain subsided quickly as the smooth metal touched her again, sending pulses through her body. As she came, a sharp burst of pain roared through her body as he thrust sharply inside, making Cassie scream and clench against the harsh intrusion. Biting her lip to stop herself from begging him to stop, she closed her eyes against the tears threatening to spill. As he left and entered her again, the pain subsided as she felt herself about to cum again. He started moving faster, the vibrations disappearing.

"Remember Cassie, tell me how much you want it."

Groaning as she felt stretched, the burning deep inside, hotter than ever "Please fuck me with your cock. I need your cum in my pussy." He thrust harder. Her body felt hot, too hot. Feeling the heat coiling inside her she moved desperately, trying to bring him further inside, legs moving to wrap around his hips, pulling him closer so his cum would go further. "Deeper please. Fuck your cock deeper inside me." She felt one of his hands squeeze her tit, the other playing with her pussy as he fucked her. It built again, and she knew she was going to cum, but she needed him to, so the burning would stop. "Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Please I need your cum."

If possible, he moved harder, the loud slap of his body hitting hers filled the room, she couldn't think past the heat burning from the inside pushing her towards something she wasn't sure she could take. His hand on her body again and she tensed, everything reaching the point of no return. Cassie screamed, a short sharp burst of noise before moaning as waves tumbled through her. Then she felt it, a warm wetness inside her as he groaned, pulses of liquid shooting inside her making her clench as he held inside her.

He pulled out, her body sore, and fell beside her.