Lion's Den Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elektrical
Elektrical
378 Followers

Max shook her head, still trying to catch her breath and bearings, and not wanting to see the look of victory in his eyes. "Open your eyes," he hissed while pinching her nipple. Max's eyes flew open as she cried out again. In his onxy eyes she saw heat, lust, and a fierceness that made her flood again.

"Ride me, baby, ride me."

She fixed her sparkling and teary grey eyes on his and rode him with such intensity. Her body raised and lowered on his cock as he sucked and bit on her nipples. Max's pussy was so tight and hot it was driving insane. He felt the walls of her pussy vibrating on his cock and knew he was going to lose it soon. He had to slow this down. He released her hand and pushed her on to her back, never breaking contact with her pussy or eyes. Leo got his cue to proceed when he felt Max wrap her legs around him. His pace was slow then he ratcheted up to deep plunging strokes that made her gasp and pant. He was hurting her so good, touching her deepest needs and desires, she wanted to stay and run all at the same time.

"Whose pussy is this?" he barked, "Whose Max?"

Bucking beneath him, "Yours Leo, all yours. Fuck me harder. Harder! Don't stop baby! Please don't stop!"

Leo began to feel that sweet familiar tightening in his balls.

"Cum with me. Cum with me." he chanted as his cum left him so violently he bit her shoulder as she surrendered screaming his name. They remained locked like that for awhile. When Max made any attempt to disengage herself, Leo held onto her tighter. The weight of his body on hers was not uncomfortable. In fact, it was too good. She wanted to get out from there. He raised his face so he could look down into her eyes, but she turned her head. He started to plant kisses on her neck trying to get to her mouth, but she kept her head rigid. Gosh this girl is confusing as hell. She was just bucking and grinding me, completely open, but to kiss me, she's relucatant..

Max knew she could not let Leo kiss her. She could lose her mind. She had already broken all sorts of personal codes by fucking him. How could I give into my lust like that? We can't stay like this forever, I could wait him out, but damn those kisses on my neck are starting a fire in me.

Eventually he let her go, and rolled off. Max stood up feeling the wall for a light switch so she could find her clothes quickly and get the hell out of there. It did not dawn on her until after she flipped the switch that she would be standing there in front of him in all her naked glory. She tried to shield herself, the best she could, dress quickly and make her escape.

Leo stood in utter awe as the lights came on. This was the first time he had ever gotten to see her completely naked. and having her in the flesh in front of him was better than the mental image he had conjured over the past few days. Her body was soft and remarkably toned for a big girl. Her breast stood proud with a nice sag from the weightiness. Oh and her skin, what beautiful velvety chocolate skin that had a nice sheen of sweat from their recent workout. "Don't do that Max. Don't cover yourself, we are way past modesties and I certainly like what I see."

Max could feel Leo watching her, and blushed. She couldn't resist but cast her eyes up to see his approval. She saw more than approval. Max saw a searing lust, hunger, and possessiveness that made her want to dash out, before things spiraled out of control again. She turned around and picked up her discarded bra, stooping down before him just the way she had when they first met. In the light he could see she had a tattoo on her lower back of crossed pistols. This turned him on even more.

Leo let out the same whistle as he had when he first saw her, but this time backing away, he knew if he didn't back away now he would pounce on her and that would be it for him for the rest of the night or perhaps the rest of his life.

They redressed in silence. Leo kept casting glances in Max's direction, her face gave nothing away. Her eyes seemed far away. He was afraid to ask, because he did not want to sound like a punk, but he had to know, "Max do you regret what just happened?"

She looked at him with that smiling face that gave nothing away, "No," and that was that. She kissed him on his cheek and left. He wanted to grab her arm and throw her up against the wall and start again, but he just stood there, frozen. Isn't this what every guy wants, a girl to fuck, who did not want to stay, so what the hell is wrong with me?

*************

Max walked back to the VIP booth and found Laney talking to Pauley. They looked like they were having a great conversation, and Max didn't want to break it up. So she decided to go to the balcony and have a drink. As she looked over the sea of dancers; she could see Leo coming in her direction from the corner of her eye. Max scanned for an escape. Seeing none she turned and walked past him. She did not make any eye contact but she could feel the heat radiate off his body. As they brushed passed each other his fingers grazed hers sending electricity up her body. Did he feel it too? She made her way outside for some fresh air, and walked around to the back of the club, down the back alley to get away from the crowd and smokers.

As she leaned against a wall in the alley she saw a car pull up outside the back door of the club. Leo and Pauley walked out the door and stood there waiting as two other men dragged a third who was, bound and gagged, from the trunk. She knew what she was about to witness was not going to be pleasant, but she stood there transfixed by what was unfolding. She heard Leo and Pauley ask the guy some questions. They seemed dissatisfied with the answers, and instructed to other men to beat him. After some punches the man seemed to relent and give up the information they wanted. However to add a measure of fear; Leo pulled a gun from his waist band and put it in the guy's mouth, and pulled the trigger. Lucky for the guy the gun was not loaded, but it sure confirmed to Max all she thought about Leo and Pauley. They were dangerous. The two goons threw the bound guy back into the trunk and drove off. She watched Leo and Pauley talk for a few moments before going back inside.

As Leo was going back inside he could have sworn he saw a glimpse of red in the alley, but he dismissed the thought.

Max's mind was processing what she just saw; she had to get Laney out of the club and away from Pauley. She approached Laney casually, as she did not want to attract any attention, but her heart was racing. "Hey girlie, you had fun?"

"Yeah, it was different, but fun. Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, we'll talk about it when we get back home."

"Was he good?" Laney asked desperate for some juicy detail.

"He was phenomenal." she answered feeling her pussy tingle at thought of how truly amazing he was. "You ready?"

Laney was not entirely ready but she could tell Max was, so she obliged, but they will be back, so no biggie.

**************

Leo and Pauley returned to their VIP booth only to find the girls were gone. Marie confirmed that indeed the girls had left. Marie looked at their faces and saw something she had never seen there before, dejection. Good for you girls, love them 'an leave them. These two pussy hounds need a taste of their own medicine.

**************

Leo was disappointed that Max left without saying goodbye or at least waving, but he was not surprised. She was different, not clingy, apparently not that into him. Leo always left women craving his touch but with Max he could not be certain she will be back. If she did it would come back on her own terms, and in her own time. He could wait her out.

Elektrical
Elektrical
378 Followers
12