Lion's Den Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elektrical
Elektrical
378 Followers

'Leo," she panted, "take off my bottoms please."

Happy to oblige Leo slid the shorts off and stuck his face in-between her thighs and inhaled. Oh how he had missed her pussy. His tongue flicked her clit making Max arch her back.

"Do it Leo!" He didn't need to be invited twice. He went to work eating her, giving her the best tongue job he could. Max wove her hand into his hair and rode his face into a wondrous orgasm. Leo smiled proudly at his woman, she was still twitching and oozing she sweet nectar. He wanted to feel that nectar coating his cock.

"Leo, sit down." Max was ready to pleasure her man. She knew what he wanted. Max sat on Leo taking him into her tight hot sheath. He cussed at the grip she had on him. When she adjusted to the feel of him, she began to move up and down while clamping and releasing him. He placed his hands on her breasts and played with her nipples, pinching and twisting, causing her to lose control. She rode him faster and faster. Her screaming and tears brought him to his own orgasm. He shouted her name as he came in her. They remained like that for awhile. She turned around and kissed him. The kissing and her rocking of her hips against him sparked another round in him. When she felt him reawake inside of her, she smiled. "The beast is ready for round two." Max tightened her grip on him.

"Damn girl, we have months to make up for, you think you were getting off so easy? Grab the bench." His voice was thick with desire.

She trembled knowing what was coming. Leo sunk his slick penis into her ass.

"Push back baby." Max was eager to be taken. She missed having Leo filling her. He put one hand on her shoulder and the other in her hair and fucked her until she was incoherent. Her orgasm built slowly, and then it crashed over her leaving her feeling shattered and fully exhausted. Watching his woman climax did it for him. Leo came with such force he fingers dug into hips. She belonged to him. They belonged to him. Whatever was to come they were his home.

********

Max wrote out an invitation to the Carbones to be there for the birth of the baby. She sent it along with two plane tickets to show them how sincerely sorry she was for not telling them about the baby sooner.

******

Avoiding the elephant in the room, Max and Leo had not discussed anything beyond appointments, due dates and food. Things had been going so smooth since their reunion, neither wanted to rock the boat, but the conversation had to happen.

"Hey hon, we need to talk." Max knew she had to put it all out there so Leo would know where she stood.

Leo looked at her face and knew it was serious. "Why do I get the feeling I am not going to like what you are going to say?"

"Well that would depend on how you take it. We are not moving back to New York for a while."

"What's awhile Max?" He asked trying to process what she was saying.

"Who knows? My father gave up the cartel for my mother and they made it work. Your father stayed in the life and it worked for your parents. We have to find a way to make this work for us. We are not together, but we have to be the best parents for Luca. The idea of raising our son in New York City does not work for me."

"So awhile is more like forever? And what do you mean we are not together?" Leo was not angry, just irritated that Max still had not completely melted after all his patience.

"Leo, I've been very clear with you about what this is, just sex. I did not want anymore."

"Uhhhhhh woman! What more do you need to let me in? Most women will kill for a man who loves them, devoted to them, who will move heaven and earth for them, but you are so scared and guarded you're gonna lose Max. Lose me forever." Leo took care to keep his anger in check this time, appealing to her heart not his ego.

"Leo," Max let out a puff of air, "Let's just raise our son and be friends. I think that is the only way to save us both."

"Save us from what Max? Living happily ever after? Do you hear how crazy you sound? You know if I thought you were freaked about the life I lead I would totally get it, but that's not it."

"Leo I am freaked. I don't want to be that woman who can't sleep at night because her man is up to God knows what all hours of the night. I am not going to be a prison bride either. I am not worried about the danger where I am concerned, but you and now Luca."

"Max, don't you think I will do everything in my power to protect you and our son?"

"I know you will try, but you cannot plan for the unexpected. My father couldn't."

"I am not your father," Leo walked away from Max exhausted by her stubbornness.

********

Max and Leo was a contrary pair, for all their issues they could not stop sleeping in the same bed. After their last big debate Leo tried sleeping on the couch in some great protest, but was so fitful without her under him he sheepishly returned to the bedroom. Max heard Leo returning and without even turning over flipped the comforter to welcome him. Having him in bed with her was so comforting. Yes it made her hot for him as all get up, but she was trying to find emotional balance in a no-sex relationship with him. The best part was that he wasn't trying to push her, but his exercise of such restraint was almost insulting.

It was during these times that Max and Leo really got to know each other. Laying bed, with nothing to do but talk, was quite an experience if not frustrating. Leo and Max declared an open question policy, nothing was off-limit, including business.

They were lying in bed having one of their conversations when her contractions began. She shot up at the first sharp pain, gripping onto Leo's arm. The look on her face drained the blood from his.

"Max what's wrong?"

"The baby's coming!" Her eyes were panicked. "Call the beach house, Laney, the midwife, and Dr. Morales."

Leo was grateful that they had gotten all the stuff ready for the birth early. He was trying not to panic, but his heart was pounding as he was paced waiting for their parents to arrive. Max seemed fine between contractions but when they occurred he could see the strained tension in her face. Thank God Laney was over there. Watching your woman go through labor is not easy.

By the time the midwife arrived, the parents were already there, looking at her very expectantly. Despite all the literature Max provided them, they still were not on ecstatic with the water birth in the house, but assented to her choice. Max decided to get into the pool when the contractions were coming hard and fast. All the while Leo rubbed her back to ease her discomfort. When the time came for her to get into the pool she was more than ready to get the baby out of her. The fathers retired to the kitchen, leaving the women and Leo to attend to the birthing.

Max squatted down when she felt a contraction take hold, and her vaginal walls opened, actually tore, with the most sheer pain.

"He's coming. He's coming. I can feel him. Leo climb in."

Leo positioned himself to receive the baby. At the next three contractions Max pushed, bearing down, as her felt their son leave her body. They had brought their son into the world together. Max cried looking at her son. Luca Fernando Carbone looked liked café au lait version of his father, with his jet black hair and Roman features, but he had her eyes, clear and grey.

********

Four weeks after Luca was born Leo made preparations to leave North Carolina. It was breaking his heart to leave them.

"Hey baby girl." Leo spotted Max watching him from the doorway, she had just come from the shower and looked deliciously moist. "Come on don't look so sad, we are doing this your way."

Max nodded and rubbed her head in his chest. They had not had sex since in a long time, and Max was feeling severely aroused. Leo could hear her purring. She tugged at his t-shirt trying to pull it over his head. Packing will have to wait.

"Max stop." Leo could not go down on this road with her again. Despite the fact he was about to burst in his pants he stepped back from her.

"What the hell?" Max was sexually frustrated and ready to fight Leo for denying her a release. He was looking extremely sexy in some jeans and white t-shirt that was just fitted enough to show her his pecs. She wanted to rip off his clothes and rape him.

He lifted her chin so he could look down into her face his dark pools radiating with love and honesty. "I want a life with you Max. Not the occasional romp. Plus you were very clear about the "No Sex" policy. You can't just flip the switch when you feel like it. It's all or nothing." Leo had to get out of the room fast or he would ravish her. Her sexy pouting lips were begging to be sucked. Plus he could see her breasts from her barely closed robe. Those lush cocoa globes caused him to envy his son.

Max wanted to stamp her feet like a petulant child, but she had another way to throw a tantrum. "Ok fine." Max dropped her robe and strutted off to the bathroom. Leo watched her sashay into the bathroom, her swaying ass, the tattoo, that beautiful chocolate skin he wanted suck and mark, her hair cascading down her back, he imaged wrapping his hand in it as he fucked her. With those images running through his mind he lost all self-control.

He rushed after her into the bathroom and hoisted her up as she wrapped her legs around him. He brought her to the wall and pressed her against it letting the water pour over them. He tugged down his soaked jeans, and pushed into her.

"Is this what you want, Max? Is it?" Leo growled at Max, wanting to fuck her in to submission.

Max's breasts were heaving against his chest. Her nipples were sore from breast feeding Luca but as they rubbed against Leo's t-shirt, volts of delight shot through her. "Leo please don't stop."

"Like I could baby. I've missed your pussy." Leo panted.

She knew her orgasm was going to be quick and hard, and made no secret of it as she panted his name and scratched his back. Leo did not cum because he wanted to prolong their pleasure. If this was going to be their last time for awhile, he wanted her to remember him, to crave him, to feel how much he loved her.

He carried her back to the bed. Their wet bodies writhing against each other created a symphony of erotic sounds. He kissed every part of her body while telling her how much he loved her.

"Max I belong to you. Now and forever. If it takes the rest of my life, I will make you mine." He plunged deeply into her sealing his promise.

Max stopped moving below him and fixed her grey eyes on his. With her quick reflexes she flipped Leo, so she was straddling him. She rocked her hips slowly while piercing him with her eyes. What she was about to say was not going to be elicited by some in the heat of the moment question. She grabbed his chin and leaned into his face. "Leo, I am going to give this a shot but if you ever lose your God given mind and disrespect me again, I will leave you. I cannot take being hurt by you again, I will fuck you up. I'd rather be a widow than a divorcee. Do you understand that?" Max knew that the only way to make a relationship with Leo work was to be clear. She realized that was the mistake she made before. Her uncertainty led to misunderstandings and hurt feelings.

"I got ya." Leo knew that Max meant every word she said, and silently vowed to not fuck up his second chance. He placed his hands on her hips encouraging her to rock faster. Max rotated her body on his cock, gripping him and releasing him. She was in such a euphoric state having him inside her. He teased her nipples with his wet thumb. Eliciting a moan from her. Max arched back placing her hands on his thighs, she rode Leo hard.

"Max! Oh shit Max!" was all Leo could chant. Max's tight sweet pussy was devouring him. Leo's cum shot out of him with such force he flew up off the bed and attached his mouth to Max's nipples.

His reaction set off a series of orgasms in her, causing her to see stars, as she screamed his name. They sat embraced barely breathing and kissing on each other. Their bodies were now wet with pleasure and perspiration.

They continued to make love until they were worn out. Leo finished packing and left his sleeping Max a little gift.

Max woke up to feed Luca, and noticed the ring on her finger. She stared at the sapphire wishing it could all be so easy.

Elektrical
Elektrical
378 Followers