Lip Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it for two days and then called Ross and accepted his offer. He began coming one a week, usually on Fridays. It was always the same: he would come over, pleasure me, stay for conversation, then leave. Then it changed.

What I mean is, I changed. I began to want something more. I don't mean I wanted a more "meaningful" relationship. I was already busy enough with my twin boys. What I mean is I wanted something more physically. So one day, Ross was over at my house and we were getting ready for Ross to go down on me. I was wearing a sheer nightgown and nude from the waist down. He had just started to kiss the insides of my thighs when I looked up and said, "Ross, I want to try something a little different."

He stopped what he was doing and looked up. "Oh? What would you like to try?"

"I want you to fist me," I said.

His eyes got wide and he said, "Really?"

"Yes, really," I replied.

"Tressa, have you ever been fisted before?" he asked.

"No," I said, "but I've been reading about it and it sounds like something I'd like to try."

He sat up on the bed and looked me in the eyes. "Tressa, to take a fist you have to be very relaxed. Now I can help you, but I can't do it all. Do you really want to try this?"

I leaned in and kissed him. "Yes, Ross dear. I really want to try."

A slow smile spread across his face. "Good," he said. "I've been hoping I'd get to do it again. I used to fist Lillian from time to time. We both loved it."

"You mean," I said, "that you've done it before?"

"Oh yes, a number of times, especially after I started having, um, trouble."

"Why didn't you mention it?" I asked, a little hurt.

"Because I wasn't sure how you'd react. Truth is, Tressa, I've wanted to fist you from the start."

"Why?" I asked, a little wary.

"Oh, I guess because right from the start I sensed in you a combination of adventuresomeness and desire that made me believe you would enjoy it. Tressa, I sense that you have strong physical and emotional needs. I'd be glad to kiss you pussy from now on, but I've always felt that just oral sex wouldn't be enough. You would eventually want a deeper connection. For us, in our particular situation, fisting would be a good solution to that. Fisting is very intense physically, for both parties. It take the utmost care and trust to accomplish and make it pleasurable. I feel like we are at that point in our relationship. If we do this, it will be forging a strong physical and emotional bond between us. Are you ready for that?"

While Ross had been talking, my hand had wondered down to my pussy. I had found it very wet and, well, ripe. My fingers fluttered over it as his soft voice reached me.

"Touch my pussy, Ross. do you think I'm ready?"

I felt his warm, strong fingers exploring my juicy cunt. He gently probed me. I felt myself opening up to him. A couple of things, though.

"But..." I said.

"What darling?"

"First, there's a bottle of lube in the nightstand drawer. And second, I want you naked too."

"Fine," he said. He stood up and took off his clothes. Completely naked, Ross looked like what he was: an older man with a slight paunch, but not too bad-looking. He certainly wasn't ugly. And he smelled good. He always did. I looked at his hand. The hands that would be going inside me. They were nice-looking. No cuts or sores. The nails trimmed nice and short.

"You've done this before?" I asked again.

"Yes, Tressa. Relax. I know what I'm doing."

He had the lube with him now. He had also gotten a towel. "Raise your fanny a little," he said quietly. I raised up and he put a pillow under me. Then he spread the towel on the bed between my legs. And then he got down between my legs and began kissing me like usual.

"I thought you were going to fist me," I said.

"Relax, Tressa, I have to warm you up first. You should have a least a couple of climaxes before we try."

"Oh," I said. I laid my head down, opened my legs wide, took a few deep breaths, and relaxed into the feeling of Ross' warm wonderful tongue. It wasn't long before I was writhing in pleasure from my first orgasm. Ross gave my pussy a break, then kissed and licked me to a second.

"Okay, sweetie, here we go," I heard him say.

I felt him part my labia with a couple of fingers. He moved them in and out gently, thrusting and stretching me. It felt wonderful, especially after they got warm. "Here comes another," he said, and I felt him widen me a little more. With three fingers in, I was feeling a little stretched. Ross kept on moving slowly and gently, scraping and massaging the slick walls of my pussy.

I was relaxed and feeling a unique pleasure. I liked being explored like this. He put in his pinky finger.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

It felt good, really good, but I felt full, so I said, "I'm good, just go slowly."

For a long time Ross worked me with four fingers. A couple of time he removed his hand and put more lube on. His hand was warm and strong and insistent. I was tight and resistant, but it felt so good that I gradually felt myself loosening a bit.. Ross was very careful. Every time he went a little deeper, he asked "Can I go a little farther?' I always said yes.

By now all four fingers were deeply inside me. I was definitely feeling stretched, and yes, it hurt a little. But it also felt so good. Ross had scooted up beside me on the bed and from time to time he would bend down and lick my engorged clit. The feeling sent shivers through me and opened me up even more. I was moaning and groaning, nearly incoherent now, totally in the moment. It felt like my entire body was wrapped around Ross' fingers.

"Okay, Tressa, are you ready for the next part?" he asked quietly.

"Umm hmm," was all I could manage.

"Okay, I want you to push against my hand. Ready? Now push."

I pushed down. I felt Ross' impossibly large hand (or so it felt) wedge deeper inside of me. I was being stretched to my limit. I felt like I was giving birth again. Oh god it hurt! But boy did if ever feel good too! I pushed again, and tried to relax.

"That's it baby, push and relax," Ross said.

Then there came a moment when I couldn't push and I couldn't stretch any more. I was about to tell him to take it out. But right then, as I opened my mouth and took a deep breath, my pussy relaxed slightly and flowed over his hand. I mean, Ross' hand slipped in, knuckles and all. Oh god did it feel good! It was like nothing else I'd ever felt. So full! I felt stretched beyond imagination, but the pleasure was intense.

Ross said quietly, "Okay baby, I'm inside you. How does it feel?"

"Good, oh so good! I can't believe it," I moaned.

Ross leaned down again and took my clit between his lips and sucked on it gently. This sent me into the most intense climax I'd ever felt. I literally couldn't control myself. I was thrashing around with pain and pleasure. Ross balled his fingers into a fist and gently rocked back and forth inside me. I felt as if I was being fucked by a gigantic cock! The motion sent me over the edge again, spiraling off into a string of orgasms. I cried out hoarsely, again and again.

Finally, after about ten minutes, I could take no more. I was limp from so much pleasure. Ross said, "Okay, I'm coming out now." He carefully opened his hand and made it smaller, then pulled out of me. I let out a loud, heartfelt groan as he withdrew. The withdrawal was accompanied by another climax. Then I lay there feeling completely empty, but completely satiated.

I raised my head off the bed and through bleary tear-filled eyes saw Ross wiping his hand. He looked up at me and smiled. 'How was it?" he asked.

"Oh god, Ross. It was unbelievable," I gasped.

"And look at this," he said. He knelt on the bed beside me and showed me his fully erect penis. "This is the first time in years that I've had an erection."

I smiled at him. "Well don't waste it," I said, opening my legs. "Climb up and put it to use."

Ross got between my legs and placed his cock at the opening of my now-loosened pussy.

"Oh Tressa, this means a lot to me," he said.

"Is it okay?" I asked. "Am I too loose?"

"Not at all," he said, pushing into me. He covered me with his warm body. Our lips came together. His penis did not fill me up but it felt good. And it felt so to be with a man again. He thrust into me five or six times, then groaned and came. I imagined his semen as a healing balm for my tortured pussy. We both lay there for a few moments, catching our breaths. It had been an emotionally and physically intense session. He rolled off but turned to me. I was lying on my back, eyes closed, enjoying the afterglow.

"That hasn't happened to me in a long time," he said quietly. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I said. "And thank you. I've never had an experience like that. And," I turned to look at him, "I'm going to want it again."

"It will be my pleasure," he said.

So now Ross comes, usually on Mondays. He eats me, fists me (sometimes), fucks me, and leaves. We usually talk a while; maybe have a glass of wine or tea. He is my good and trusted friend. Because of him, I am emotionally and physically fulfilled.

Oh, and about those other women. I not only know about them, I know them personally. We're all friends. Of course, we haven't told Ross that we know each other. Let him think he's being sly. It's not hurting anything. Besides, we might be planning a secret surprise party for him on his birthday.