Lip Service, Cum Facial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,201 Followers

Emily glanced to the hotel where the girls were currently taking their seats for lunch. She didn't look hard enough to see if anyone was looking back at her. It was far too humiliating. Her gaze swung back to Woodruff.

"Look, Professor, I know how this works," she said, mustering her false confidence. "Honestly, I can't say that I'm thrilled about it."

He sharpened his gaze. "What are you referring to, exactly? The final portion of tryouts?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about."

"Oh, well, Emily, you're in a strong position. Honestly, you're in great shape."

Emily politely scoffed. "Yeah, I know what shape you're interested in."

"What's that?" he asked, puzzled.

"My lips making an O-shape around you."

"Excuse me? Am I missing something?"

"Apparently not," Emily replied. "Speaking of missing, we better get started since the girls are waiting for us. I know how the game works. And I need you to know that the last spot on the Team is mine. No one else's. Mine. You got that, Professor?"

His gaze was confused but more intensified. "Emily, I'm not supposed to tell you this, but we're very close to a decision. I've been advocating for you. The spot is...."

"Great, now we both know what this means," she said, cutting him off.

"We do?" he asked.

"Yes, we do."

Emily reached down to the Professor's belt buckle.

"What are you doing?" the Professor asked, attempting to stop Emily's hands.

She paused for a moment and they looked each other dead in the eyes. There was no coming back from this.

She fell to her knees and looked up at him. "Professor Woodruff, I'm going to give you the best blowjob you've ever had. Then the spot on the team is officially mine. Are we clear on that?"

Before there was any chance for the Professor to respond, her determination allowed her to work with precision to free the teacher's cock. It was easy since he no longer put up a fight, and when Emily glanced up at him, all she saw was a look of utter confusion in his eyes.

The moment she freed the Professor's cock, a gust of wind blew, which seemed to make the cock twitch. Or maybe that was from general arousal?

Whenever the case, the cock grew before Emily's eyes and she licked her lips. She squared her shoulders and took in a shaky breath. It was time to make the dive and land her spot on the team before anyone catches them in the lewd public act.

"Emily, what are you..."

Before the Professor could stage a final protest, Emily grabbed the cock's shaft with both of her small hands and slender fingers, making him moan and enjoy the moment.

She looked up at him while stroking and said, "Just relax, Professor. I know I'm nerdy, and I know I look innocent, but those are usually the best cocksuckers. Just watch me--- better yet, tell me how you like it."

She looked into his stunned eyes, opened her mouth and engulfed his cock. He gave a deep moan. And she loved that his cock jerked and instantly stiffened to full attention the moment her mouth enclosed around it.

When she went to work sucking his cock and bobbing her head, she wondered if the Team were watching from their view in the restaurant. Of course they were, she figured. She swirled her tongue around the head and brought the cock closer to her throat with each bob to impress her new teammates.

"Take it deeper," he whispered, his eyes peering around to ensure privacy. "I love when a woman takes me deeper."

Her moist pussy clenched in response to his declaration. It made her feel proud to be called a 'woman' by someone with a powerful position. She had always craved this type of sexual adoration. Emily was deliciously in control of this man through his cock. She would make him remember this moment and how this nerdy girl got him rock hard and wanting more, unabashed that they were in public. She breathed him in as his cock hit the back of her throat. She would do what it took to win that damn spot on the team, even if she had to gag a little.

Her left hand shifted downwards, between her skirt, to touch the craving she felt in her pussy.

"Show me what you're touching," he said in a low voice and immediately scanned the area to make sure no one saw them, before darting his eyes back down to her.

Her mouth was still full of his cock.

"Mmm Hmmm."

Moving her knees wider apart, she thrust her pelvis forward. She freed a hand traveling down the length of her body. Her fingers found the hem of her skirt, pulling the fabric up to expose herself. Emily enjoyed the surprised look on Woodruff's face seeing her wet, gaping, pink pussy.

"Oh fuck," the Professor groaned, looking down at the student with a cock and her mouth and her pussy showing. "You're fucking pantiless. I had no idea you were like this... so bad."

Emily nodded while sucking and playing with her pussy for the debate coach to see, along with the rest of the girl who must have been spying somewhere. As she sucked, she could just imagine Magda watching from afar like some perverted Guardian Angel. She could also imagine the rest of the girls, who as smart as they are, could also be rowdy at times under the right circumstance. And the sight of her sucking the Coach's dick was certainly an instance to be rowdy.

That made her all the wetter. It drove her to do the unthinkable.

"You need to cum soon," Emily said after pulling back so that only the tip of the penis was in her mouth. "I think I need to cum too."

As she kept on stroking and sucking him with a firm rhythm, she reached down to play with her clitoris using her free hand, making sure to give the Professor a clear view of the self-stimulation. It was hard to keep the pace but she was determined to finish.

As the cock was still in her mouth, she mumbled, "Want to watch me cum while I suck you off?"

She loved that it made his jaw dropped. In a strange way, she loved imaging that the rest of the girls were probably thrilled seeing this. Oddly, this was her chance of breaking away from her nerdy girl image and embrace her sexuality, even as extreme as this encounter was.

While sucking hard and bobbing her head, her fingers danced on her clit using her favorite clockwise motion. It was her first time sucking dick and masturbating, and it was quite the feeling. She never lost sight over the fact that this was being done in public so she had to get this over with as soon as possible.

Her body began to tingle. It was almost here. Emily's mouth beared down on him with the taste of salt and saliva coating her mouth. She closed her eyes, her body jerked, and she nearly gagged as her orgasm exploded inside her. Emily's fingers stilled as her thick moisture slicked her hand and trickled onto the floor. It was an intense orgasm for such an uncomfortable position. Looking into the Professor's eyes, she knew he loved the sight of that little squirt.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," he groaned. "Do you mind..."

His words trailed off as he was too ashamed to finish that sentence. She spit the cock out of her mouth and sucked his balls while stroking him.

"Cum facial," she whispered, with one of his balls partly in her mouth.

"What?"

She spit it out. "Cum all over my face. I need a facial for evidence."

"Are you sure?"

She winked and devoured both of his balls into her mouth. She almost giggled to herself at this massive role reversal; nearly an hour ago, she was terrified of even having to remove her panties. Who would have believed that little nerdy Emily would have flashed in public? And now here she was, sucking a cock and asking for a facial from a Professor who was the nervous one.

The power was all in Emily's court, or rather, her mouth as she continuously sucked, licked, and slurped his balls.

The Professor stroked himself furiously, with his hand now covered in Emily's saliva. Emily released his balls from her mouth and allowed him to pull back to stroke harder. She knew what this meant.

She saw the lustful expression in his eyes. She watched the saliva-coated cock being jerked rapidly in front of her, mere inches away, with the tip pointed directly at her face.

In a split second, the cock shot a rope of thick white cum onto the left frame of her glasses. The second burst hit her right cheek, and she felt its thickness and warmth on her skin. The third burst hit her nose, which tickled a bit. The fourth burst hit her lips and chin, and some even shot into her mouth.

It was Emily's first facial. It was both humiliating and exciting at the same time. Her face felt a lot warmer now with the thick substance on her, fresh from the teacher's sexual parts.

She gulped the cum that had accidentally been splashed in her mouth and swallowed it. It was thick and creamy. The taste of cum had never been an issue for her, so she savored the debate coach's flavor before she gulped down the rest.

"Am I on the Team now?" Emily smiled, looking up with the cum facial proudly coating her.

The Professor caught his breath and still looked shocked over what they had just done, releasing his hold of his softening penis.

"Emily, we decided to add you to the Team a few days ago."

She smiled and swirled her tongue around the soft penis a few times, then she poked at the opening with the tip of her tongue to lick the excess cum.

"Sure you did," she winked. "We'll pretend this never happened. Isn't that how this is supposed to work? Anyway, your appetizer has left me starving for more protein. I'm ordering a steak at lunch. By the way, it's best if we arrive separately. Less awkward that way, Coach."

She gave his soft, wet penis a few pats, as if it was a hamster, and she helped tuck his dick away. Like a spy, she surveyed the area to make sure no one saw. To her best observation, the coast was clear. There were people in the area, but no one had seemed to notice, otherwise they'd have been staring.

Emily stood and fixed her skirt so that her outfit looked neat again.

"How do I look?" she asked, batting her eyes with the cum facial more obvious up close.

"You look... you look... Are taking any medication, Emily?"

She laughed, "You're too cute for words, Coach. I'm perfectly fine, and judging by the size and taste of your load, you are too. See you inside."

***

As casually as possible, Emily walked into the restaurant to sit with the girls, who were already there. It was a spacious restaurant with mostly empty tables, and the lighting was mildly dim, so none of the other guests or waitresses noticed the facial.

She went to the long table where the girls talked and drank soda. The laughter stopped the moment they saw what was on Emily's face. The silence was deafening.

With a strong sense of accomplishment, Emily strode into the room with her chin lifted and posture defiant. She held their gaze as she took a seat amongst her peers, proudly sporting the facial which coated parts of her skin and glasses.

A skinny Asian girl who was sitting next to Emily was the first to speak.

"You... actually did it!" Jan said. "You were wonderful. We all saw you and Coach Woodruff from the window."

Emily nodded, which caused some of the cum to drip further down to the end of her chin. When it was about to fall on her top, she wiped it with her finger and sucked it clean.

"Of course I did it," Emily said, trying to sound as casual as possible. "Did you actually think the initiation process would scare me away?"

"But... Emily... that part was a joke."

Emily's heart nearly stopped. "No way."

"The flashing and pantiless stuff was real," Jan said. "We've all done that. But the blowjob thing... that was Magda's doing."

In a split second, Emily's cheeks burned a shade of bright cherry red, which made the cum seem even more noticeable because of the color contrast. All of the girls at the table quietly gawked at her, wondering how humiliated she must have felt.

She glanced over to Magda, who blushed equally as hard.

"I wanted to get you out of your shell," Magda shrugged, wearing the face of an angel. "Looks like it worked. And I know that the Professor has been under a lot of stress lately, so I figured he could use the relief. It's a win-win situation for all."

"Well, at least I'm on the team now," Emily finally said, using a napkin to wipe the cum from her glasses. "I'm also surprised that I'm able to restrain myself and NOT make a massive and chaotic scene right now. I'm sitting here with a freaking facial, and not the kind you'd get at a beauty salon."

"You're not going to do anything," Magda said so confidently.

"Why the hell not?"

"Because I saw your face while you were sucking. You definitely loved it!"

Emily used her fingers to wipe cum from her face and she licked it clean in front of the group of girls.

"Yeah, I kinda did," she admitted with a wicked grin, "I loved it!"

Raucous shouts and cheers erupted from the girls towards Emily's incredible bravado, causing patrons and the waitstaff to turn their attention to them. Emily stood up and took a well deserved cum faced bow before her new teammates.

The End

Co-created by Pinknite!

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12