Lipstick Lullabies

Story Info
Lucky number 7? I wonder what happened to the other six...
1.8k words
3.88
7.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkyeVodka
SkyeVodka
10 Followers

Images of skin danced behind Evelyn's closed eyelids...

Vigo's muscled body held her small frame against the cold tiles of the hotel shower as he pounded his long sleek shaft into her. One arm held her waist uncomfortably in place while the other had a firm grasp on her breast. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist to hold her up. She could feel his fingers imprinting themselves onto her skin. His breath was hot on her neck as he exhaled and grunted with each thrust. Hot water cascaded over her head, burning her eyes as she blinked, but she refused close them. She kept her gaze fixed on Vigo's back. The water had beaten it raw. It looked so tempting. She reached her arms down from around his neck and sank her nails deep into the tender skin. She pulled her hands down his back until she saw small beads of blood line the swollen scratches only to be washed away by the water.

"Ah! Fuck, babe," he cried as he thrust deeply into her. She moaned and her nails sank back into the raw patch of skin she had already shredded. One hand flew up to the nape of his neck, grabbing a fist full of his dark hair as she dragged his neck to the side and grazed her teeth roughly against his exposed earlobe.

"Harder," she whispered into it. He obliged. The thrust rammed her back into the shower tiles, knocking the wind out of her with a loud moan. "Harder," she demanded again and again he rammed her into the tiles. His chest pressed hard against hers, crushing her. She could feel every dent and ridge of his muscled body against her skin. "Bite me. Scratch me. Mark me. Fuck me harder." Vigo did what she asked.

His teeth sank into the skin of her neck. She could feel it tearing away under the pressure of his bite. His arm left her waist, leaving the wall and the strength of her legs to hold her up, and he tangled his hand in a fistful of hair while the other's grip on her breast tightened. He pulled until her head was tipped awkwardly toward his. He pushed his lips against hers and forced her lips apart with his tongue. His breath was hot in her mouth and wrapped her tongue in circles with his. Vigo's thrusts became franticly rapid. Evelyn moaned into his mouth as his shaft tore in and out of her depths, hot and fast, diving deeper each time. The pain was almost too much pleasure to bear. The heat of the water was cool compared to the heat radiating off of their bodies as Vigo thrust into Evelyn, sending her against the wall with a dense thud. With a loud grunt, Vigo thrust himself into Evelyn, trapping her against him and the wall as he emptied himself into her.

"I love you, Evie," Vigo whispered to her as he set her down gently. They were both panting. Evelyn reached up on her toes and kissed his cheek then stepped out of the still running shower leaving Vigo to wash up. She grabbed a pale satin robe off the door hook and walked out of the bathroom into the hotel suite.

Water dripped off of her naked body on to the white carpet as she walked across the room. Warm liquid dripped from her opening and down her legs as they moved her forward to the vanity by the bed to see her reflection in the mirror. Her lips were slightly larger than normal and her skin was bright red from the water. Her blonde hair was drenched and dripping, hanging down the middle of her chest. There was a large bruise shaped like a hand print covering her entire right breast and another that rounded her slender right hip. She gathered her hair and pulled it over her right shoulder. The left side of her neck was slightly bleeding from a large bite mark. She chuckled to herself. He's like a fucking vampire! she thought. She turned around in a circle in front of the mirror once to see if there was any more damage and drew on the robe when she was satisfied, knotting it loosely at her waist.

Evelyn sauntered over and hopped on top of the vanity. She found a tube of red lipstick in one of the drawers as she was rummaging through them and pulled the cap off. She applied it to her plump swollen lips carefully then placed it back in the drawer. She closed her eyes and leaned back against the mirror. The soaked fabric of the robe underneath her hair scratched at her tender skin. Evelyn ran through her story in her head one last time to make sure it was seamless. It was. Even though she'd done this many times before, the adrenaline still pumped threw her veins like lightening. She heard the shower turn off and Vigo's off key whistling. Evelyn drew in a deep breath and sat up from against the mirror.

Here we go again, she thought to herself as she exhaled and threw the back of her head into the mirror as hard as she could. The mirror shattered with a thousand tiny cracks and giant pieces of glass fell around her. She felt warm lava-like liquid trace a line slowly down her neck. Her head rattled as she drew in another breath to ready herself.

"Evelyn!! What the hell was that?!?" Vigo shouted. He ran in from the bathroom clad in only his briefs. His eyes grew big as they took in the sight of Evelyn across the room. Sitting calmly on top of the vanity, blood dripping down her neck and to the robe with glass shards surrounding her from the mostly broken mirror, she slowly looked up at him with fire and hate in her eyes.

Suddenly she began shrieking as if someone was gutting her. "Get off of me! NO!" She hopped down from the vanity and began flinging anything and everything she could reach off of it at Vigo. She ripped the drawers from the vanity and threw them at the wall that shattered them instantly. She tore the fresh sheets off of the bed and over turned the night stand. Little drops of blood and water flew off of her neck and hair and onto every surface in their way as she spun this way and that with new missiles in her hands each time. "Help! Stop!" She screamed until she thought her vocal chords would snap and kept on screaming.

"Evelyn! What the fuck is wrong with you!?!? Evelyn, stop! Calm the fuck down!" Vigo beat his way through a hail of projectiles to her. He grabbed her and trapped her against him, tightly pinning her arms at her sides as he lifted her off of the ground. "Evie, stop!" She kicked and writhed, biting and scratching until her arms eventually came free from his grasp. With as much force as she had in her tiny body, she wound up and punched Vigo square in the jaw.

The force of her punch made him drop her and wheel around onto the bed, knocking it partially off the bed frame. Evelyn scrambled to her feet and ran to the vanity. She picked up a large jagged piece of glass and clutched in her hand. She charged at Vigo as he was getting up and turning toward her.

"What the fuck, Evel-" The glass in Evelyn's hand slid easily into the skin of his neck. His eyes were wide with surprise as blood spilled from the wound and onto both of them. She fell with him as Vigo slumped to the ground, her hand still wrapped tightly around the glass lodged in his neck. A gurgling noise rose from him as blood poured from his mouth. His eyes never left hers. Both were cold.

"I love you too, Vigo," she whispered to him as the life faded from his eyes. She finally released the glass from her grip and looked at her hand. Blood seeped from two deep cuts. There was no time to admire them now, though. She reached over him and grabbed his lifeless hand. Curling his fingers around hers so that the nails were exposed, she lifted them to the skin just below her eye and swiftly dragged them down her face. Her cheek stung and more trails of lava slithered their way down her skin.

Evelyn crawled over Vigo and rested against the bed frame surveying the scene before her. The room was over turned as if a tornado had waltzed through it. Vigo lay next to her. Blood still poured from his neck and formed a pool around his motionless frame.

"That's going to be a bitch to clean up," she said softly to herself as she watched the bright red stain on the white carpet grow larger. Evelyn looked over to the broken vanity and saw her reflection in what was left of the mirror.

Her robe was hanging halfway off of her shoulder, exposing her marked breast. Her skin was a glowing pale pink color as the heat from the shower and temporary rage left her body. Her thighs glistened with moisture. Flecks and smears of blood covered her robe and the skin of her neck and chest, most of it dripping from the deep scratches on her face. Her face was slowly turning pale making her look like death; the only color coming from the smeared red lipstick on her chin.

Perfect, Evelyn thought. Then she closed her eyes and leaned her throbbing head against the uncomfortable bed frame.

Images of skin danced behind Evelyn's closed eyelids. Blotches of red color were the only thing reminding her that it wasn't just a dream.

She could hear soft sirens from outside the building and faint voices shouting. Tears began to roll down her cheeks, stinging the open wounds there as they fell, then she heard the loud slam of the hotel door against the wall.

"Ma'am!? Ma'am, are you awake!? Can you hear me!?" The soft voice asked as it drifted into her ears. Evelyn opened her eyes and saw the handsome features of a young paramedic before her. His blue eyes were hard and dutiful, but she could see the worry in them. He smelled like sweat. Evelyn groaned. "Ma'am, can you hear me? What's your name?"

Her eyes smiled as she took in the contours of his face. His jaw was strong and his lips were full. Her eyes returned to his. There were large purple bags under them form lack of sleep. She saw them smile at the hunger he had mistaken for fear in hers.

"Evelyn," she whispered to him.

"Evelyn, you're going to be just fine. I'm JD and I'm going to take care of you," he said as he held her non bleeding hand before yelling to someone out of sight, "Someone bring that Goddamn stretcher in already!"

"Thank you," she barely whispered to him. She closed her eyes and pretended to slip out of consciousness, smiling inside knowing that JD was going to be lucky number seven.

SkyeVodka
SkyeVodka
10 Followers