Lipstick Prints on the Window

Story Info
Let's her brother know she loves him.
12.1k words
4.46
61.9k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,078 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, using Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned.

*..*..*

Gabriel Ubelhauser paused outside of the door of his father's office, Carl's 'man cave.' The twenty one year old man had a suspicion what the summons was about and smiled softly.

Carl Ubelhauser was not displeased that his eldest would not be following himself and his uncle into stocks and bonds and trading on the commodities market. He was not displeased that Gabriel was leaving their family estate to attend Jordinaire Medical College in Benhurst, Colorado. Carl, and Mattie were proud of their son. Uncle Russel and Aunt Maddie were likewise proud.

Gabriel had graduated high school at the age of sixteen, and at twenty one, had already completed his bachelors of science and his master's studies at Myndee University.

He'd been approached by several top universities, but Jordinaire was heavily involved in genetics studies, a topic Gabriel was fascinated by.

"Come," Carl called out when his son knocked on the heavy oak door.

"Sir?" Gabriel said, entering the office.

Both Carl and Gabriel stood at six feet, three inches. Both men were broad shouldered and muscled. Both were blond haired, blue eyed men, both had strong faces but easy smiles. They looked more like older brother and younger brother than father and son.

Carl hugged the young man, then sat in one of the leather chairs in front of the unlighted fireplace. Gabriel took the other chair.

"Leaving end of next week," Carl asked, but it wasn't a question.

"Sir, yes sir," Gabriel said.

"No need be so formal," Carl smiled, patting Gabriel on the knee.

"Sorry, sir," Gabriel said.

"You uh, well, let me just say it. You need to choose, son," Carl said.

In his mind's eye, Gabriel could see his choices. There was Glenda. He knew everyone expected him to choose Glenda. The twenty year old girl had waist length ash blonde hair, sparkling golden brown eyes, a beautiful smile. She also sported 32DD breasts, a narrow waist and a cute bubble butt. At five feet, six inches, she was quite athletic as well.

Brenda, Glenda's fraternal twin sister, had a sweet, shy smile and waist length honey blonde hair. Her eyes were a clear blue, just like his own eyes. Her chest was just as substantial as Glenda's and she also had a cute bubble butt. She also stood nearly six feet tall, with long, sculpted legs.

Then there was Myrna, the eighteen year old. Myrna had thick, unruly brunette hair, deep brown eyes, and a pudgy round face. She had a slightly receding chin and thin lips. At four feet and eleven inches, she had a stocky build, but much of her weight was in her rear end and her legs; her chest was a 34A.

"Of course, you are always free to go outside," Carl interrupted Gabriel's rumination. "But if you do..."

"Glenda, Brenda, Myrna. All three have many good qualities," Gabriel spoke slowly, thoughtfully.

"Good stock," Carl smiled.

Gabriel smiled as well. He and his paternal twin often said they were the product of excellent breeding stock. Gabriel was considered the oldest; he'd been born first, at eleven fifty six pm on January 10, 1995. Graham, his identical twin brother had been born at 12:02 AM on January 11, 1995. As a result, Gabriel and Graham each had their own birthday. It would not have bothered either boy to share their birthday, but Carl and Mattie and Uncle Russell and Aunt Maddie honored each boy with their own birthday. Their twenty year old brother, Garrett Ubelhauser had been born in June, so he too had his own birthday celebration.

Gabriel knew, no matter whom he did choose, Graham would be next to choose, then Garrett would have the last in line, unless he wished to wait for Kasey to turn eighteen. Then Grant would have the remaining eligible daughter when he turned eighteen next year. Assuming, of course, that none of the boys should care to step outside of the lineage. And the girls were likewise free to choose outside of their family.

"And I have given this much thought," Gabriel continued.

Carl waited. Gabriel again looked at each girl in his mind's eye.

"Sir, I would like to marry Myrna, if she'll have me," Gabriel announced.

"Myrna?" Carl asked, clearly surprised.

"Sir, yes sir," Gabriel said.

"Explain?" Carl said.

"This goes no further than this room?" Gabriel asked.

"Of course," Carl said.

"Sir, she's the sweetest. She may not be the prettiest, nor does she believe herself to be the prettiest," Gabriel said. "But she is the sweetest. She is also quite intelligent and would make a fine wife for a doctor. Her sense of humor is sharp; one might even say it is barbed. If I were to choose Glenda? I'd have to endure hours upon hours of the latest celebrity gossip. And I would have the expense of keeping her in the latest fashion and fad. Brenda? She is far too competitive, far too opinionated. Even when she is wrong, she will never concede that she is wrong. If she has it in her mind that she wants something, even if we can ill afford it? She will get whatever it is anyway and to hell with me and my wishes. No, no, Myrna would be the only choice for a wife as far as I am concerned."

"You have given it much thought," Carl said.

Carl touched a button on his desk. A moment later, Mattie entered and hugged her son. Then she hugged her husband. They shared a long, passionate kiss. Then the blonde haired beauty looked at her son.

"He has chosen Myrna," Carl spoke for Gabriel.

"Myrna? Why, that is wonderful!" Mattie said happily.

Gabriel smiled as she hugged him again. His smile was because Mattie had not seemed surprised in the least.

At dinner, with the seventeen Ubelhauser family members seated around the large table, using the large built-in Lazy Susan to serve the meal, all kept looking at Gabriel. He smiled at the family members, prolonging their suspense.

Both Brenda and Glenda smiled smug little smiles whenever he glanced toward them. Both also thrust their large chests out at him. Kasey likewise had a smug little smile on her lips and shook her head at the antics of her two cousins.

Myrna seemed to find her plate very interesting; she would not look up. She ate with slow, forced bites.

"Everyone? Everyone, Gabriel and I spoke; as you're all aware, next Sunday, he'll be leaving Myndee, Arkansas, going to Jordinaire Medical College," Carl announced.

Gabriel glanced toward Myrna again. He could actually see a tear trickling down her pudgy face as their father spoke.

"Gabriel has chosen whom he wishes to bring as his spouse," Carl continued.

Graham immediately looked at Glenda. The ash blonde beauty was actually grinning in her excitement. Brenda was grinning as well, substantial chest thrust toward Gabriel.

"Gabriel? The ring?" Carl asked.

Gabriel reached into the inside pocket of his blazer and pulled out a small blue velvet box. He stood and opened the box, showing the platinum and diamond ring to everyone at the table.

"I chose this ring with one person in mind," Gabriel said as he stepped back from the table. "This ring is an original setting, and to me? It is nearly as beautiful as the woman I wish to have as my wife, my partner, my lover."

Glenda actually fluttered her hands in anticipation. Brenda smirked at her twin's antics. Kasey brushed her brown hair back and shook her head at the two blonde girls.

"Myrna? Dear sister? Would you, would you wear this ring?" Gabriel asked.

A collective gasp went up. For a moment, Myrna did not move. Then she slowly lifted her head and looked up at her oldest brother.

"You, me?" she asked, opening her button mouth in shock.

"Pay up, bitches!" Kasey whooped. "Told you!"

Kasey ran around the table and hugged her big brother. Then she hugged the still quite stunned Myrna.

"I knew you'd do the smart thing," Kasey whooped. "And that five hundred bucks? Going pay for my class ring. Come on, Glenda, fork it over. Brenda? You too."

"You, why? Her? She's just a..." Glenda shrieked.

"She's everything I would ever want, and more," Gabriel stated firmly as he knelt next to the still gaping Myrna.

"You haven't said 'yes' or 'no,'" Gabriel whispered, peering into her deep brown eyes.

"Yes," Myrna whispered, then burst into tears.

"We have a ceremony to prepare for," Uncle Russell declared.

"Momma, look! I got a ring!" Myrna sobbed, running to her mother.

"I see that, Baby," Mattie said, hugging Myrna tightly.

"Daddy, look," Myrna sobbed as Carl hugged her.

Afterward, Gabriel, Graham and Garrett joined Carl and Russell Ubelhauser in the small office. Five glasses of whiskey were poured and they raised the glasses in a silent salute. Then they sipped the liquor.

Gabriel smiled as Graham fidgeted next to him. He knew his twin wanted to ask him why he'd chosen Myrna over Glenda or Brenda.

"She cried," Gabriel said before Graham asked. "Myrna cried tears of happiness, tears of gratitude. Glenda, or Brenda? They expected me to ask them. They would have been neither happy, nor grateful. They would have simply been pleased. With themselves."

Garrett listened intently, then nodded his head in agreement. He sipped his whiskey and hoped that his older brother would choose Brenda, leaving Glenda for himself.

"Well, I'm just glad you didn't pick Brenda," Graham confessed.

"Same here," Garrett agreed.

As the day of the ceremony drew near, Gabriel found himself having to sign several documents. The one he took notice of was the one that transferred two million dollars into his off-shore account. He knew this to be Myrna's 'dowry' and smiled. He planned to ask Myrna what she would like to do with this money; he had every intention that they would be full partners in life. This, even though it was understood, expected that Gabriel would be fully and completely in charge.

"Any second thoughts?" Barrett asked his older brother on the morning of Ceremony Day.

"None whatsoever," Gabriel said loud enough for Brenda and Glenda to hear him.

"Dear family," Uncle Russell intoned as they gathered in the large dining room of the main house. "This is a sacred ceremony unto the Ubelhauser family."

Carl and Mattie, Maddie, and the thirteen children bowed their heads in solemnity.

"This ceremony joins Gabriel Michael Ubelhauser and Myrna Angela Ubelhauser together as partners in life," Russell stated. "It is not a legal union; legally a brother and sister cannot wed. No, no, this union goes much deeper than any laws of man. It is a union of spirit."

"A union of spirit," everyone in the room repeated.

"Gabriel Michael Ubelhauser, would you take the hand of your chosen mate?" Russell asked.

Gabriel turned and smiled at Myrna.

She wore a beautiful gown of blood red. Her face was meticulously made up, her hair beautifully coiffed.

Her deep brown eyes were shiny with tears as he took her left hand in his right hand, her right hand into his left.

"Myrna Angela Ubelhauser, I am but half of what makes us whole. You are the other half of what makes us whole," Gabriel affirmed.

Glenda and Brenda looked at each other. Then both glared hatefully at Myrna.

Russell asked first Gabriel, then Myrna if they freely gave themselves to their union. Both agreed that they did, barely taking their eyes from each other.

"Then, Gabriel and Myrna, brother and sister, Tonight, you will enjoy one another and shall be beholden to one another and to none other," Russell declared. "Gabriel? The ring?"

Gabriel bent and kissed Myrna on her lips. Then he pulled his right hand from her tight grasp and pulled the ring from his pocket. With another gentle kiss, he placed the band onto her ring finger.

He then pulled a ring from his pocket and placed it into the palm of her right hand.

"Gabriel? That ring declares that you shall have none other than Myrna," Carl cautioned.

"I am aware of this, Sir," Gabriel said, not pulling his eyes from Myrna's tearful eyes. "There is none other than my dear sister that I shall have."

"You bitch!" Glenda snarled.

"Glenda Marie Ubelhauser, leave. Leave this room at once," both Carl and Russell ordered firmly.

Myrna's hand shook as she slid the ring onto Gabriel's finger. Then she fell against him, crying softly.

You are half of me; I am half of you," Gabriel murmured into her ear. "Together, we are, together we will always be whole."

"Yes, yes, my dear Gabriel," Myrna sobbed. "We, you make me whole."

After the meal, after several toasts, which became more bawdy as the wine flowed, Gabriel and Myrna stood and bade the others a good night. Then Gabriel guided Myrna to his bedchamber.

He gently closed the door and smiled at his sister. She smiled up at him, eyes still shiny with her tears. He approached her in a few strides, then pulled her against himself.

Gabriel bent and kissed Myrna gently on her lips. She smiled up at him when he released her lips. Then she presented her bosom to him. Gabriel gently undid the first button and gently pushed the material apart. Then he kissed the newly exposed flesh.

He repeated this gesture until Myrna's dress was parted, exposing her entire torso. He then pushed the dress over her full hips until the red garment lay on the floor and she stood nude, except for her blood red pumps.

Her chubby body had been tanned for this occasion. Her formerly pasty white lumps of flab were now a light golden hue, making her light pink nipples all the more prominent. Her navel was a tunnel in her belly and she moved to put her arms over her flesh.

Gabriel gently held her arms away from her flesh so that he could look upon her. She blushed and averted her eyes.

He smiled at the sight of her freshly waxed pubic mound. He had heard their mother and Aunt Maddie giggle over the loud curses Myrna had let fly with the tape had been yanked away from her thicket of brown curls.

Gabriel gently pushed Myrna against his high bed, sat his partner upon it, then knelt and removed her shoes from her feet. Before rising, he again kissed her tenderly upon her lips.

Then, standing, Gabriel undressed himself. When he pushed his briefs down and off his legs, Myrna let loose with a gasp.

Myrna goggled at the sight of Gabriel's eight inches of quite thick meat. Then she wrinkled her brow in confusion. Gabriel was hairless around his proud manhood. She did not know for sure, but she had assumed, just as women did, men grew hair to cover their genitals.

"Dear sister, would you kiss my manhood?" Gabriel asked.

"Yes, my brother," Myrna whispered and gently kissed the tip of Gabriel's rampant cock.

She then opened her mouth and licked around the thick mushroom shaped head of her mate's cock. She coated it with a sheen of her saliva, then opened her mouth wider and took the first inch of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, my love, my dear sweet Myrna," Gabriel moaned.

Myrna could taste his flesh. She could also taste his excitement as she swallowed more and more of his cock. Her hands stroked the length she could not swallow, her hands toyed with his smooth, hairless sac.

"Dear Myrna, I had hoped our first coupling would be in your, oh!" Gabriel cried out and began to pump a torrent of sperm into Myrna's hot mouth.

Myrna swallowed every precious drop as it spurted into her hungry mouth. She milked the tip with her tongue, she squeezed and stroked the shaft, coaxing all Gabriel could give to her.

Gabriel grunted and barked in pleasure as he spurted his hot seed. Then, finally, with a wheeze, he pushed her gently away.

"And, now, Myrna, now it is your turn," he smiled and kissed her shiny lips.

He then pushed her to lay back on the bed. He kissed along her thick neck, her plump shoulders. She sighed happily when he gently nipped her shoulder.

She gasped, then groaned in pleasure when he began to suck at her flat chest. She shuddered when his mouth captured her right nipple and sucked forcefully.

She did tense when her partner's mouth began to nibble, feast upon her belly. A waggle of his tongue into her navel elicited a giggle.

"Oh!" Myrna grunted when Gabriel's broad tongue swiped over her smooth pubic mound.

"Oh!" she cried out when Gabriel's tongue flattened against her wet slit.

She shuddered again when he used his thumbs to pull her pussy open. Her entire body tensed when his tongue tried to force itself into her depths.

Then his tongue found her pulsing clitoris. She tensed, then shuddered and shook in the first orgasm that had not been induced by her own fingers.

"Son of a... Oh my God!" Myrna screamed aloud.

Gabriel had never performed this act before. But he had read enough medical tomes, seen enough medical illustrations, and had researched this act on the Internet enough times. He had also read enough jokes about how a woman's pussy tasted unpleasant, somewhat of fish.

His partner's pussy exuded a heady, musky aroma. The taste was also quite heady and tasted slightly of sweat, of salt. But it was by no means an unpleasant flavor or aroma.

The ceremonial sheet had been draped onto the bed. Gabriel now positioned the sheet underneath Myrna's hips as they prepared to add their own virginal stain to the crisp linen.

"This may sting," Gabriel warned as he poised the head of his cock against her small opening.

"Do it, my dear, sweet Gabriel," Myrna urged. "Pluck me."

There was a slight gasp, a slight shudder. That was the only indication that Myrna's brother had torn through her hymen.

Her brown eyes never blinked; she continued to stare lovingly into his clear blue eyes. After a moment, Myrna wrapped her pudgy legs around Gabriel's narrow waist and pulled his cock deeply within herself. Her chubby little arms wound around his torso and she pulled him to lie fully on top of her.

"I love you, love you so very much," Myrna whispered into his chest.

"And I love you, fully and completely," Gabriel affirmed as he began to withdraw from her snug depths.

Myrna could feel every inch, every pulse of his thick cock as he thrust in and out of her. She could hear his labored breathing, almost in synch with her own gasps and grunts. She could hear the squelching and slapping sounds of their joining. She could smell their combined scents, his manly sweat, the musk of her own sweat as they thrust against one another.

"Oh, Heavenly Father!" Myrna screamed in orgasm.

"Oh good God!" Gabriel agreed and began to spurt into Myrna's pussy.

When they'd caught their breaths, Gabriel used the ceremonial sheet to sponge Myrna's oozing pussy of their combined juices, her virginal blood.

Then he rose and walked to the door. Reverently, Gabriel placed the folded sheet on the floor, the newest stain facing upward. He did not know whom would gather the sheet later that evening; he could hear them still chattering and laughing quite drunkenly in the dining room. But whomever did gather the sheet would be able to tell at a single glance that Gabriel and Myrna were now truly and completely joined, one to the other.

Fleeing Germany.

"So, uh, Ubelhauser? Tell me, why did you decide on Genetics?" Dr. Emerson asked as the young man sat in his office.

Gabriel smiled to himself. He had been interested in heredity, genetics from the moment he discovered that his mother and father were in fact brother and sister. That Uncle Russell and Aunt Maddie were also brother and sister, and were brother and sister to Carl and Mattie.

Researching further, Gabriel discovered that Carl and Mattie, Russell and Maddie were not unique, not among the Ubelhauser clan.

In 1929, still reeling from the devastation of the war, Germany's already quite fragile economy plummeted when the Great Depression began. Suddenly, Germany's currency was not worth the paper it was printed on.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,078 Followers