Liquid Bullets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kromen
kromen
51 Followers

She laughed at the joke as she tossed his belt over her shoulder and began working on his fly. She got it loose and moved down. She removed his shoes, tossing them in the corner with the belt, and grabbed his pants by the hemlines. She yanked and they began to slide off, stopped after a few inches.

"Little help?" She looked at him and Chris lifted his hips so they would slide off the rest of the way. He saw her pistols lying in the corner and decided that any attempt to fight at this time was useless. He focused on the matter at hand, getting her off.

His boxers followed the pants and she gave his cock a once over.

"I thought the brothers were hung like horses? She picked it up by the head with two fingers, rolling it around like she was inspecting fruit.

"It'll do the job." Chris was more angry than he was embarrassed. Sure, it didn't fall to his knees, but his thick girth had many a lady attending Saturday night revival. He had enough calls to Jesus in his bedroom to start filing for tax exemption.

"It better," said Suzy. She wrapped her tiny hand around him and began pulling on it. In a matter of seconds he began to stiffen. She had a strong grip, squeezing his shaft like she was trying to eject a magazine, and he winced at her rough treatment.

"Okay, then." She reached between her legs and inserted her fingers. "Mm, I'm just about ready." She placed her sticky fingers on his lips "See?"

He tasted the moisture, actually found it to his liking. She lifted her skirt over her head, revealing perky tits and a neatly trimmed bush. Her abs were finely sculpted, her arms and legs toned nicely. She obviously worked out enough to warrant wielding two Colts.

"Oh, almost forgot." She jumped up and skipped over to her raincoat on the chair. She reached in and pulled out a rubber, Trojan Magnum. He watched her and noticed her ass was remarkably rounded.

"Gymnastics." She caught him burning a hole into her backside. "You don't keep a body like this by just robbing banks." Showing off, she executed a one handed front flip back towards the bed.

"It'll have to do, but one has to be prepared." She said as she tore the wrapper with her teeth and shook out the latex. Chris willed to himself to think about anything other than the guns, the possibility of death, or coming too soon. It was worse that walking on a tightrope made of razor blades.

Suzy sat on his legs and continued to stroke him. He felt the crisp thatch of pubic hair in his knees, the moisture of her pussy rubbing against his skin. He became harder in an instant.

"Now, that's a jack in the box." She whistled appreciatively at his lengthening prick.

She rolled the condom on him, and climbed aboard. After some struggle, Chris felt himself slide inside.

"Oh, yeah. I like that." She sighed as he filled her up. She moved up and down, trying to get a good rhythm, before settling down on him completely. Her eyes were closed and her breathing increased through the mask increased.

It was warm enough in the room as she began to sweat, a bead of perspiration escaping her hairline, a light sheen on her breasts and abdominal muscles. He was already sweating from the agonizing position he was secured in, beads of sweat rolled down his forearms and from his pits. He thought about writing a strongly worded letter to Degree. He almost laughed out loud at his own wit and caught himself. No telling how he would react if she thought he was poking fun at her.

Chris couldn't deny, she felt good. He felt her vaginal walls squeezing against his cock. He was louder than her, stifling his groan of pleasure through pursed lips. With each passing second, her pussy got wetter. She didn't bounce, just grind. He nipples were huge, almost too large for her adolescent like tits, and he wondered what it would be like to taste them, but she leaned away from him as she rode. No more pleasure than allowed by her. He could only watch her pulsing abdominal as she rotated the lower half of her body against him. Suzy tweaked her own nipples, a slight grunt of approval. Without disconnecting, she swung a leg right over his head and spun around in the opposite direction in a reverse cowgirl.

Chris was impressed with her flexibility, that earlier vault over the bank counter was no fluke nor the front flip. Suzy began to ride him again, up and down fluid motions. A nice creamy froth formed, covering a good area of his shaft.

He was just getting into it when she began to shake. Shake hard. She groaned and his lap was bathed with her release. Chris looked down and saw the earlier froth being washed away with sudden bursts of secretions. He never had a woman come before, not like that. Sure, he'd seen it done online, but chalked it up to special effects or urine, but she was on him right now, an orgasmic river splashing over his thighs.

"Congratulations." Suzy panted, separating from him with an liquid pop. The sheet beneath him was soaked through.

"You won this round, but I'm a lightweight," said Suzy, as she climbed off him, still dripping. She pulled on her dress and left the room. Chris was still hard, thankful that he was able to finish her off without coming. He barely worked up a sweat, he beamed with a small sense of pride. He wiped the smile off his face when she returned, carrying a bucket. He heard liquid sloshing around as she set it down. She reached in and grabbed a sudsy sponge and began to clean him off. The sponge bath felt good and Chris hummed when she let the water rinse over his balls. "Don't get too cocky; no pun intended." said Suzy as she finished up quickly, dropping the sponge back in the water and pulling the rubber off him with a resounding snap. He cringed at her callous demeanor, remembering that this wasn't role play. There were no safe words, no lines that couldn't be crossed. She yanked at the sheet beneath him, leaving his ass sticking to the suede cover of the airbed.

She left the room and Chris breathed a little easier. He tried to move, get some sort of leverage, but the chains were so taunt, he couldn't even rise to his knees. The mattress, still soaked with sweat, soapy water, and Suzy, squished beneath him as he shifted. The light bulb stopped moving a while ago and all was quiet again. Chris's eyes kept darting around to all corner's of the room, looking for an edge, but finding nothing but the worn chair. He tried to relax, save his strength for when the time arouse.

The door opened again and Sofia stood there, watching him. She was wearing the red dress from earlier and matching pumps. She held the hand cannon loosely by her side, tapping it against her thigh.. Any other time, he would have welcomed a sight such as hers, sans weapon.

"Hola, Papi." She cooed, as she stepped into the room, shutting the door and standing underneath the bulb. "Having fun?" She took a look at his bed. "It looks like you did very well with my buddy. She looks like she might have dropped a pound or two."

"I only did what I was told." He tried to keep the banter going. "It would be more fun if you let these cuffs loose."

She laughed, a loud joyful noise that filled the room. She batted at the light again, shadows began to dance around her.

"Not on your life, Hermoso." Sofia stood, hands on her hips, cocked at a sultry angle. She looked him up and down nodding her head in approval. "Oh, the things we could do if we were in another time, another place. You ever been to Ipanema? The things they let you do on the beach, especially Posto 9." She had a far away look in her eyes.

"I have some sky miles saved up." Chris kept the mood light. Sofia laughed again, approaching his bedside and rubbing the top of his head.

"So full of hope, I like that." She planted juicy lips on his forehead, her first gesture of foreplay.

She slipped out of her dress, being careful to lay it on the back of the lone chair in the room. She wore matching bra and thong, red, like her dress. She had on a black garter belt, where her knife laid secure against her thigh, which she also removed and set on the chair.

"I'm not like the others, you know." She sat onto the mattress beside him. "I want a man that can make love to me. I look all over, but every man want's to leave when the sun comes up." She ran her fingers over his chest, manicured nails playing with his nipple. "I can be a good woman, for the right man."

"I'm not going anywhere." replied Chris, taking in her body. She was ripe, an fruit that begged to be bitten so the the juices can escape it's fleshy confines. She smelled like it, a subtle waft of mangoes, coconuts, fresh cut bits left on the breakfast platter at your oceanfront suite. Her voice was syrup thick, oozing into his ear, making him very warm. How can someone be so sexy and so deadly? They say that Latins will kill for love in a heartbeat, maim and disfigure their lovers so no one else may enjoy the bounty.

"I know you're not leaving, yet." Sofia reached behind her and unclasped her bra, letting her heavy breasts spill free. "You look like like could love a woman." She held her right tit in her hand and guided it into his mouth. He tasted a lot of breast flesh in his life, but Chris never had one so juicy as the one his captor was feeding him. Plump, but firm, with a tiny nipple that was so hard it could have put her own knife to the test.

"Si," she gasped. "Show me how good you are." Chris kept suckling, tracing circles around her nipple with his tongue. She was turned on and he was hard enough to snap these chains if his cock could reach them.

He stopped licking long enough to ask, "Am I doing okay?" She replied by standing up and putting her soaked groin against his manacled fingers. She ground against him, the tops of his digits slipping inside a few centimeters at a time.

"Let me please you, S-" He caught himself before he called her out by a name that clearly wasn't hers. That was the quickest way to meet his demise, calling a woman by another name.

"You in such a hurry, but I'm not like my friend." She pulled away, moving to the foot of his mattress. She began to rock and sway, dancing to a rhythm in her head. He thought about how hard Salma Hayek got him when she danced in the Tarantino movie, From Dusk till Dawn. He had to keep his drink cup in his lap for another 15 minutes after the scene was over. Her mask was still in place, but a hole was cut out where her mouth was, blood red lips poked through.

"You like this dance, I do for you?"

"Yes. Very much." he strained against the cuffs, his cock bobbing in the beat to her hips.

"Sex should be intimate, not a battle." She rubbed her hands over her breasts. "It's not a game, it's passion." When she spun slowly, he saw a clue. What looked like a birthmark at first inspection was actually a tiny dagger, tattooed above her left cheek, no bigger than a quarter, but distinct enough for him to store away for safe keeping. It was dull, for a tattoo. She tried to cover it up with make up or some other type of concealment but her dress rubbed some of it away.

"We are going to make love, now." She lowered herself down between his legs, her hair brushing against his ankles and calves as she moved upwards, tracing a path of little kisses. Chris squirmed as the heat of her mouth brought him close to a conclusion. He began to think of anything to slow his course: roadkill, war victims, burned bodies, Nancy Grace.

Sofia kept kissing, up one thigh and down the other, warm breath on his balls and shaft, not using her hands at all. When she finally did, he jumped. Her touch alone was damaging. He tried to control his breathing. In slowly, out even slower. She was a sexual tornado, ready to strip him of his foundation at any second. She parted her hair away from her face, and looked him in the eye before taking him in her mouth.

"Shit Damn Motherfucker!" Chris cried out in surprise. She took all of him in the first gulp and hummed. His toes curled, the cartilage popping in unison. He jerked against the cuffs, trying to get her to stop, but she was calling all the shots. Her oral skills were amazing, her tongue darting in and out, licking the top of his sack, while sucking him with reckless abandon. She breathed through her nose every minute or so, her breath steaming into his pubic hair. He wasn't going to last.

"Wait, wait, wait a minute." Chris pleaded, trying to distract the vacuuming seal she had on him.

"I hope you aren't about to come?" She moved her hair out of her eyes. "That's not a good thing." She glanced at the chair in the corner.

Chris thought quickly. "No, it's just that a woman like you she be pleased first." She quizzically studied him. "Let me taste you. I'll make you come, I promise."

"I don't know," she put the tip of his cock back in her mouth for a second. "No man has made me come like that before. You must be very skilled." "I want to do it, just tell me try?" Chris felt the rise of his semen subside. He kept talking. "I always go down on the woman I make love to first. We are making love, aren't we?"

Sofia let go of his cock and rose up. She went to the chair and his heart sank when she returned with the Eagle in her hand.

"You do anything funny," she waved the gun at him. "And you'll never taste anything again."

He nodded, watched her walk around to the back of the boiler. He heard metal scraping against metal and felt his arms loosen. The chain went slack and he was able to bring his hands together. A forgotten ache shot up his arms as muscles burned from the sudden motion.

"Lay down." she called from behind the boiler. Chris did as he was told and felt the links tighten once again. He was now in a prone position on his back, staring up at the ceiling. Sofia returned, tapping the pistol against her thigh, inspecting her work. Satisfied he was immobile again, she went to put the gun back on the chair and returned to him. Frowning, she look at his softening penis.

"What's the matter, now?"

"It's the gun; not exactly an aphrodisiac. I'll be back to normal in a second." He studied her eyes, saw that she was still receptive and began licking his lips. Her eyes twinkled as she placed her feet on both sides of his head and lowered herself onto his face. His cock sprang to attention and she murmured in agreement. Chris waited until she was inches from his lips, sticking out his tongue. If her breasts were ripened fruit, her pussy was pure cane sugar.

Sofia hummed in approval, lowering herself even more. She was a mold of perfection, everything in the right place. He found her clit and attacked it like he did her nipple earlier. Sofia sucked in her breath in a rush, uttered some words in Spanish, as Chris gave her the best head job he could muster. Anything to keep her deadly mouth off his cock, the gun out of her hands. She tried to reciprocate orally, but he kept interrupting her with frenzied lapping and overzealous suckling. He heard her moan and kept at it, even though the ache in his neck increased with each passing second. She squeezed his cock in recoil of his electric kisses, which worked in his favor, keeping him at bay.

"Mi Amor," purred Sofia as she shuddered. Her body collapsed on top of him and she dragged herself away from his mouth. Chris smiled as he figured that she was done. Sofia rolled over and climbed back on top of him, face to face.

"You did a good job, better than most, but I'm not done." She reached below and gave his testes a squeeze before guiding him inside. "I want to feel you, Papi. Feel you inside me. Then, maybe, I finish."

Chris groaned as he slid inside a pussy wetter than Suzy's at her apex.

"You want some more?" she asked, pushing her other breast towards his pussy slicked maw. He accepted it, as she slid him deeper inside. He paid more attention to the flesh in his mouth then the flesh he was inside, anything to keep him from coming. "Ipanema, that's where I want to be." She said to herself as she rode him. She planted kisses in his shoulders and neck, removing her massive tit and replacing it with her mouth. He felt her tongue, darting in and out, playing hide and seek with his. "So sexual, so forgiving."

"Yes, you can make love." She whispered in his ear. "You are a very good lover." Then she said the thing that chilled him to the core. "I want to feel you coming inside me."

"I can't come," he rasped. "I know what happens if I come."

Sofia looked at him, stop riding him for a second. "I won't give away your secret." She kissed him once more. "I know you have another one in you, I just want to feel loved, tonight."

Chris exhaled slowly, through his nose, trying to see if she was tricking him. All the imagination of faraway places wasn't going to replace that fact that he could end up in the woods, naked with two bullet holes.

"I'll do what you ask, because you want me to." Sofia answered him with another kiss and nuzzle under his jaw before she began to ride him again. She sat up, bouncing up and down, tits moving in a rhythmic sway. Her aureola still glistened from his saliva, twinkling in the dim light.

Chris closed his eyes, imagined that beach he never been to. Warm waters, white sands, and Sofia. The sun would be hot enough to turn everyone three shades darker in one afternoon. He thought about the alcohol that flowed freely in cups made from coconuts, garnished with pineapples. Sofia stiffened, grabbed his chest with her hands, digging into his chest, small rivulets of blood appearing beneath her nails..

"Aye, Papi," she screamed.

"Ipanema," replied Chris and the next moan that escaped her lips was guttural. She rode him faster, rocking hard enough against him to snap it off. He thought about having this lusty creature for himself. He could do this every night, giving her the love that she craved. He would spit in the direction of any woman that tried to catch his eye. He rose up on the bottoms of his feet, thrusting his hips in the air, meeting the clash of her pubis halfway.

"I'm going to finish, come with me." she begged as tightened her vise around his cock.

Chris groaned as his balls swelled and his stomach buckled. If he was going to die, at least he could die fucking like a champ. Sofia squealed as he gave her a blast deep within. He never come so hard in his life; his sperm might have destroyed her egg, like X-wing fighters surrounding the Death Star. He felt another pull and gave her another load of his seed to which she replied with a sensuous whimper. Unlike Suzy, there was no geyser from Sofia, just coital moans and pants. She collapsed on top of him, sweaty, gasping for air through her mask.

Chris could do nothing but wait. He was chained tight and he couldn't out his arms around her if he tried. He did give her a kiss on the forehead and she snuggled closer. He was exhausted, ready for a nap, but he remembered, there were two more and sleep was not on the agenda.

"You did well." She licked at the residue on his neck. "Any woman should be proud to share a bed with you." She reached beneath her legs, wiping at the excess come. "You fill me up like a gas pump. If I didn't take the pill, you would probably give me beautiful brown ninos." She chuckled and got up, walking over to the sitting pail and grabbing the sponge. She began to wash herself, careful to rinse away any remnants of his seed. When she was done, she began to wash him in the same delicate fashion.

"Do you have to go?" If there was any of the four that might have become an ally, Chris figured it was her and played it to his advantage. "I'll follow you to the ends of the earth, let's just go."

Sofia just smiled as she kept wiping him clean. "You know, others have said the same thing." She frowned. "It wouldn't be fair to my partners if I were selfish. I already gave you a pass, I just hope you have enough left." She picked up his cock and gave it a peck. It began to stir and Chris prayed it would rise to the occasion.

kromen
kromen
51 Followers