Liquid Bullets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kromen
kromen
51 Followers

Sofia gave him another kiss, then another, till the blood began to flow once more. She took him once more in her mouth, until he was fully erect again, then let go.

"I knew you could do it." She patted his abdomen, then got dressed. She stepped into her red dress, scooped up the undergarments and put her shoulder holster back on. He watched as she picked up the blade, placing it back in her garter, finally the Desert Eagle and slipped it back in the cradle.

"Uh, I feel so relaxed now. I can sleep for a week." Sofia shook out her hair and blew him a kiss before exiting.

Chris tried to remember who was on deck, hoping that Butch wouldn't walk through the door. Sofia took more than her share, leaving him winded and sweaty. He hoped he could talk a good game against the last two as he just did against his Latin lover.

Then door boomed open from a heavy kick and Butch stomped in, a leering grin on her face. She already shucked her dress, switched out for a pair of sweatpants and an extra long t-shirt.

"Boo!" She laughed at the look of shock on his face. "Damn, I almost scared his prick back in it's hole." She took the shotgun off her shoulder and leaned it on the inside wall, next to the door.

"Hey, let me do my thing first." Foxy strolled in behind her, grinning. She too, also got rid of the dress she wore that morning. Instead of clothes, she wore a white bustier, that barely contained her breasts, and matching panties.

"Well, Mr, Mack, you survived the first two, I guess that says a little something for you." Foxy stood above him and ran fingers up and down her bustier, while Butch pulled the chair from the corner and put it next to the mattress by his feet and took a seat. "Not too many can defeat my Spanish sista from another mista."

"Is this some kind of double team?" Chris's eye went back and forth to each of them. "I thought I was getting a sporting chance?"

"Oh, it's still sporting," said Foxy. "See, my friend here, she doesn't care about the cock as much as moi." Chris could see Butch staring at him through Foxy's legs. "Me, I love the cock, and a little pussy on the side. But, what I really love is to get off while she watches. That's my thing."

Foxy reached down a grabbed a handful of balls, making him wince. "Listen up. I don't know what kind of go round you had with the other two, but you better bring your A game, got me?"

Chris nodded vigorously, anything to make her release the death lock she had on him. Foxy let up and bounced over to sit on Butch's lap. They began to kiss, ignoring him completely. He watched Butch tear at Foxy's top, releasing her brown mounds of mammary goodness. Chris felt a little left out as he watched Butch suck on the dark nipples, palm Foxy's rotund ass, and make her moan.

"Ooh Daddy," Foxy crooned as she writhed against Butch. "You make me feel so righteous." Butch just grunted in response, mouth still full of breast.

His erection was back, and he was thankful. Still not sure what his role was, Chris tried to move into a zone of readiness.

"You know I love you, Daddy," Foxy was still talking to Butch. "But, your baby need some cock, once in awhile."

Butch stopped sucking her nipples and stared at Chris.

"Can I fuck him, Daddy?" Foxy was looking back and forth between her lover's eyes and Chris's dick. "I want you to see how hot you get me when you watch me take the cock."

"Go head," grunted Butch. "He better make my gal come too." Foxy dismounted her lesbian lover and hopped on the mattress with Chris. She slapped at his cock, making it bounce against his stomach.

"I never turn down a piece of chocolate," Foxy said as she bounced his cock up and down. "Since I quit smoking, I have what they call, an oral fixation." Chris was distracted by Butch, staring him down.

"Almost as big as yours, Daddy." She wrapped her hand around it, measuring it with her fingers. "How bout we have a little contest? We'll see which one I like the best.

Chris watched Butch stand up and tug at the the drawstrings on her sweatpants. He almost choked when she let the pants fall to the ground and a hefty cock sprung free. He did a double take till he realized it was black and held fast by an o-ring harness.

"Ooh, more for me." Foxy beckoned her over. Grabbing his cock in one hand and Butch's in the other, she was a kid in a penny candy store with a fiver.

Chris closed his eyes and felt her mouth on him. She rolled her tongue around a couple of times and stopped, a resounding pop when she rose up. He heard more sucking and through slitted eyes, saw her giving Butch head. She kept a grip on him, but her mouth was fixated on the dildo. Butch reacted as if it were real, groaning and grabbing the back of Foxy's head.

"Yea, suck my dick." Butch's eyes were closed, head tilted back. Foxy went back and forth between the two of them, sampling each piece put before her.

"I don't like yours as much," she said to Chris. "The chocolate is a little stale." She excused herself and left the room. Butch stayed behind, stroking her strap on and staring at him with murderous intent.

His bowels rumbled from the stress and he looked away. Foxy returned and hopped back to her original place. She leaned over and took him in her mouth again, inch at a time until she was more than halfway down. When she came up for air, he had a condom on.

"I learned that back in my wild days," she chortled. "Of course, I know where Daddy's cock has been." She went back to sucking Butch, use both hands to grab her by the ass and take her deep. She gulped the dildo down, almost to the base, a slight gag every once in a while.

"Lips or hips?" she asked.

"Keep up that bomb head game, baby." Butch started to play with her tits through her t-shirt. Foxy stopped long enough to climb on top of Chris. He was so distracted by the look that Butch kept shooting him, he didn't even realize that he was inside of Foxy.

Butch had to move positions since Foxy was facing in the opposite direction, putting her right over his face. She kicked her pants from around her ankles and got on the mattress. Chris felt the pockets of air displace and buckle with the added weight, found himself staring into the maw of Butch's pussy. Very bushy and unappealing, it looked like a roast beef sandwich that sat out for a few days. Chris was sliding very quickly away from the orgasm zone to towards the state of flaccid. He tried to close his eyes, but received a slap to the face for his efforts.

"Ah, ah, ah." chided Foxy, grabbing his jaw and pointing his head directly up. "You must appreciate what you have before you, Sugar. Imagination land is closed for the night."

Foxy was having the time of her life, bouncing up and down on his cock while sucking on Butch's. She stuck three fingers inside of her woman, rapidly moving them in and out. Butch dropped the tough facade and began to whimper.

"Right there, right there." She ran her hands through Foxy's Afro, legs shaking as the hand moved faster.

"Please don't let her come like Suzy," thought Chris to himself as he was forced to watch her pussy loosen up even more. Foxy had four fingers inside, trying to get the thumb to join his comrades. He watched in amazement as the thumb disappeared, followed by her whole hand, up to the wrist.

"Ooh shit, Baby!" Butch almost lost her balance, her legs buckled and she almost dropped directly on his face. She grabbed Foxy's hand, stopping her from moving it in any further. "I can't take anymore. Your turn."

Foxy squealed, clapped her soaked hands in glee and jumped off Chris's cock. She scooted further down and raised her ass in the air. Butch stumbled to the other side and dropped to her knees.

"Only my Daddy can make me come," she informed him, gripping his cock. "You'll probably taste better this time around, being I seasoned it up." She swallowed his cock in one fell swoop. Butch pulled her t-shirt up and tucked it under her chin, exposing gut and flabby breasts. Foxy groaned when the dildo found it's mark.

"Let me show you how to fuck, amateur." snarled Butch as she grabbed Foxy by each of her ass cheeks and began plowing into her.

"Show 'em, Daddy!" Foxy screamed as her ass slapped against Butch's belly. She pulled on Chris's cock like a joystick, barely paying him any attention anymore. Butch was taking over and she was loving it. Not exactly the threesome that he envisioned, but it was giving him a much needed reprieve.

What was going to happen when these two finished? The only thing he knew about them was ethnic makeup and sexual proclivities. The masks never came off and they never divulged their name. Will they really let him go? He fulfilled his end of the deal, but could they be trusted?

He snapped back to reality when Foxy screamed as she began to come.

"Yes, Daddy! Fuck me hard!" She rained blows on his thighs with his fists, her head snapping back and forth. Holy revival came early as she called out to God, Yahweh, Buddha, and the ninety nine names of Mohammad. The way she was carrying on, Satan would have canceled his RSVP if she called him too.

She collapsed in a shivering heap, the large dildo extracting from her in a menacing glare. Her pussy gave a very audible fart and she giggled in content. Butch grinned maniacally, waving the penis around like a victory banner. Chris stayed silent, not wanting to interrupt any balance.

"Whew," sighed Foxy as she struggled to rise. Butch helped her on her feet and guided her to the door.

"You want me to clean him?" she asked and Butch shook her head no. Chris was puzzled as Foxy bid her lover good bye with a soulful kiss and Butch guided her out and closed the door behind her.

"Finally." Butch slapped her hands together, slick cock swaying side to side.

"I thought I was through?" Chris tried to roll away, to no avail.

Butch removed her mask and his heart sank. She displayed a mouthful of gold teeth, acne scars on her chin, and tiny whiskers.

"You really thought that you were going to walk out of here?" She knelt down between his legs, scooting closer till the tip of her cock was resting on his balls. "We had to keep you in the game until we all got our share. If your heart wasn't in it, what fun would that be."

"What kind of sick shit is this?" fumed Chris. If he was going to go out, it wouldn't be begging or crying. "What did we do to to make you so fucking evil?"

"We?"

"Men! I haven't seen any women victims." He tried to stare her down, but he kept stealing glances at the massive dong."

"Don't psychoanalyze me, asshole." She punched him, straight in the balls. He screamed and she laughed.

"Ever had your shit pushed in?" She grabbed him by the ankles and threw them back towards his shoulders. He tried to fight, but she already had the upper hand.

"Relax your muscles, that's what my father use to tell me." She hawked a gob of spit at his puckered rectum. "Not that it helped me any." She aimed the tip of the dildo at his asshole and when he shifted away, gave him a straight punch to the solar plexus.

"Hey, I'm being nice here. I gave you some lube and this is how you act?"

Not pleased with his insubordination, she followed up with well placed shots to his rib cage, each one as powerful as the last.

"I like my bait to squirm, but you need a lesson in obedience." When she was confidant that he was done fighting, she grabbed her cock and began to mount him.

Chris felt the increasing pressure of his sphincter being penetrated, begged silent requests of absolution and traveled to a happier place. Ipanema.

"Showtime," she mocked as the first inch disappeared.

His prayers were answered when he heard something he'd been waiting on forever. Gunshots.

It sounded like ladyfingers, little pops from afar, a few seconds apart. Then it increased and they came more rapidly as someone brought automatic weapons into play.

"What the fuck?" Butch stopped concentrating on taking his anal virginity and looked towards the door, releasing his ankles and sliding back out of his ass. "Who's bucking off shots?" The shotgun rested against the wall by the door, but before she could make a move, Chris sprung into action.

With as much force as he could muster, he aimed his left heel at Butch's head, catching her in the jaw. She wasn't looking at him and was dazed by the blow, falling off balance into him. Throwing his right leg up, he wrapped her around the neck, and used his left to lock her in a triangle choke hold. It was much more difficult because he had no use of his arms. She tried to fight him off, scratching his face with her caught arm and flailing punches at his ribs with the other. He had it locked in tight and had to bear down as much as he could. He couldn't let her get to the door. Her carotid artery was in the crook of his knee and he kept pressing down, until her struggles lessened.

He heard the stomp of heavy boots and shouts of "Police" and "Let me see your hands", mixed with the shots. He kept her in the hold as he heard a female scream, more shots, and louder booms. They were going room to room, shouting "Clear!" every time they came up empty.

Chris tried to shout a warning, but the door cracked open and a cylindrical object flew in. He cried out, just as the flash bang grenade went off, deafening him in an instant. Everything became a blur, police flooding through the door, MP5s with laser sighting, sweeping the area. He could no longer breathe, temporarily blind from the magnesium flash, and could only feel the vibrations of those around him.

He felt the gloved hands on his legs, trying to break the hold he kept on Butch, but that made him push down harder. Someone was calling his name, but he was still disoriented. "Detective Almond." A voice shot through the haze. "Chris!" He felt a hand on his shoulder, shaking him. He reached out to grab the hand and realized he was free. Somebody had cut the cuffs off. He grabbed at the hand and blinked his eyes. He made out the face of his partner, Alonzo Perry.

"You can let go now, she's done." Perry squeezed his buddy's shoulder. "She's dead."

Chris relaxed his legs and collapsed, spent. "Get the medics in here!" ordered Perry.

As he sat in the back of the ambulance, Chris greedily sucked on the cigarette offered to him by a SWAT team member. He wore a pair of police issued sweat pants and someone's flip-flops. An EMS worker was taking his blood pressure. Against the urging of his partner and the medics, he refused hospital service. Not until he got his answers.

The rain has since stopped, a chilly overcast blanketed the city. Dozens of cops cars and ambulance surrounded the abandoned factory where he spent the past ten hours as a sex slave, almost his resting place. He was discovered in the basement, attached to an industrial boiler.

He watched as three gurneys came onto the loading dock, body bags strapped to each one. One of them was soaking the white sheets with blood. Ripping off the pressure cuff, Detective Chris Almond, Robbery Division, pushed himself off the gurney where he was sitting and walked towards them.

His partner was standing there, full battle gear, rifle slung over his shoulder. Chris pushed past everyone and ripped open the first bag. Butch was in there, her neck discolored and bloated.

"Man, you damn near broke her neck too." said Alonzo. "I need to learn some of that MMA shit."

Chris moved on to the next one and found Foxy, a bullet hole in her center mass, eyes still open, registering surprise.

"Caught her with her pants down, literally." Chris took a puff on the cancer stick and nodded.

The last gurney contained Suzy and from the multiple bullet holes and the fact that half her face was missing, she put up a hell of a resistance.

"Missing one." Chris looked at his partner, then at the parking lot, counting ambulances and searching for another gurney.

"There were only three." Alonzo looked embarrassed. "Look, we need to get you checked out."

"Where the fuck, were you guys?" Chris felt the earlier anger start to rise again.

"The chip we put in your phone, it deactivated within five minutes of the bank alarm sounding." Alonzo stepped closer to his friend, putting an arm around him. "The higher ups dropped the ball and I watched it roll out of bounds. I'm sorry."

"What about the the GPS in my tie clip?" Chris thought about that butterfly knife cutting away at him.

"By the time the satellites were in position, you were nowhere to be found. They had you in a lead lined room of all places."

Chris knew that the bait mission was a risky one, but he felt so confidant in the wonders of technology. The FBI had Intel that Atlanta was next on the hit list and after weeks of research, Chris was placed in a bank that was the most likely to be hit. Apparently, the bag of phones he gathered was retrieved a few blocks from the bank, soaking wet. One of them must have dumped them in a bucket of water or some other liquid and destroyed them in seconds. He had no immediate back up because there was somebody who felt that the bait wouldn't seem authentic if somebody was watching him all the time.

"How did you find me?"

"The Dept. of Transportation had enough camera footage that we were able to triangulate the location of the van. We were shocked that they even stayed in the area. So fucking glad they did. The Chinese broad stopped off at the Super H market in Duluth, about three hours ago, and some keen eyes at the DOT recognized the van. It was a crap shoot because those bitches had removable decals on the side. They left the bank in a cable truck, then changed the decal to a catering store." Alonzo took a breath, reliving the past few hours.

"We were able to squeeze down to a three mile radius, but it couldn't look in force or they might have run, that's what took so long. We didn't know of your condition and didn't want to put you in anymore danger than necessary."

Chris shuddered from the cold more than his near death experience. It didn't fully sink in, how close he came to death. They were never going to let him go, according to the dyke. He needed a strong drink, another smoke, and payback. Not necessarily in that order.

"You didn't find the fourth." He said it to himself, more than to Alonzo. Sofia got away. Was she here when the infiltration started, or did she leave long before?

"We cleared the whole building, twice." Alonzo straightened his vest. "The last robber wasn't here. We put out an APB, but there are too many Hispanic women in Atlanta that fit the description of Sofia Veraga from the neck down." He lit another smoke for himself. "Needle in a haystack, brother. Needle in a haystack."

"Okay, let's go debrief." He tossed the rest of his butt away and was escorted to a waiting squad car.

Detective Almond gave as much information as he could on the missing link of the Succubus Crew. He couldn't give them much, and some details he kept to himself. He was found in a rather compromising position, but his brothers in arms kept that detail under lock and key. He was taken to the hospital and had his blood drawn for STD testing and had his minor wounds attended to. He lost a bit of skin on his wrists and needed his ribs taped up. Thankfully, he didn't need stitches in his ass, as she never pushed deep enough inside.

The newspapers and TV stations plastered his academy graduation photo all over Atlanta for the next few weeks. He was promoted, honored, and held onto the shoulders of the city, until the next big thing came along. The money wasn't recovered and there were still many unanswered questions, keeping the Feds in his face for the next few weeks. The three dead suspects didn't have recognizable prints, just scars from where they burned them off, and the dental records haven't come back with any matches as of yet. It was like they appeared out of thin air.

kromen
kromen
51 Followers