Liquor up Front...

Story Info
It's time to satisfy their urges.
2.6k words
4.36
23.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lights went out in succession, one-two-three, the door closed, the lock turned, and the key stored safely away. "I hate working weekends, especially this late into the night." Adrian shook his fist at the door, "Stupid work!" then laughed and turned toward Cambria. "Let's go get a drink, yeah? It is St. Paddy's Day, after all and I'm sure the town will be out in force. Besides, look," he said, raising his arms toward the sky and spinning in a circle, "just look how gorgeous this night is!"

She hooked her arm in his and said with a beaming smile, "Sounds good. Where to?"

Adrian scratched his stubbly chin and said, "Well, let's just start walking and see where we end up. I know I could go for a Long Island about now. Mmm, makes my mouth water just thinking about it." Cambria leaned into him and arm-in-arm they walked toward downtown. The moonlight shone down on their hair, his dark brown and just past his ears, hers a light auburn and half-way down her back as they sauntered down the sidewalk. Occasionally he would say something that would make her laugh and she'd lean her head against his shoulder as she squeezed his arm.

To any passerby, they would look like any normal couple, certainly lovers, but the truth was, they were nothing of the sort. He loved her dearly, and she loved him back, but one of them was married, so best friends they had to remain. That's not to say they didn't think about each other, intimately locked in a sweaty embrace, moaning to the rhythmic slap of skin on skin, but it had to remain a fantasy.

They had a special relationship, though, one more open and honest than either of them ever thought possible. There was not a secret between them, including the heart-pounding desires they had for each other. Sometimes they would stay up late into the night talking, divulging every little dirty secret and kinky wish they had for each other. But their self-control was supreme and thus far they had done nothing but talk.

Tonight there was something different. Tonight there was an electric shiver between them as they walked arm in arm along the stream that ran through the town. When they emerged from the tree-covered path, they looked up to a crystal clear sky with the most brilliant stars they'd seen in months. They stood looking for a long time, sharing this moment as they had so many others, but this time, when they hugged and pulled back, they both leaned back in to kiss. It was simple, sweet, and almost wholly innocent, just a small peck between friends. They smiled and continued toward downtown, just ten minutes and two pounding hearts away.

Smaller towns carry with them one particular downfall: everyone knows everyone. It is impossible to escape for the night without running into a friend or a friend of a friend who wants to hang out. This is the particular situation in which they found themselves. The first bar they walked into was packed, as they thought it would be. Not more than five steps inside the door, they ran into Sean and his friend. "Of course," Adrian and Cambria say, "we would be happy to sit down and have a drink with you." Not that they're actually doing anything wrong, but they don't want to start rumors by sneaking off together on a night like this, even if that's what they really want to do.

After an hour of small talk and stories about high school, the bar grows old and the four decided to move on to the next. The night had cooled off considerably and the two stayed close together as they walked the few blocks to the next bar, despite how it may look to a potential gossiper. This bar, too, was crowded, but not quite so bad as the last and there was a quiet corner where the four could sit and talk, but not for long, because another group of five or six friends of friends showed up, pulled more tables over, and the conversation moved beyond the interest of the two in question. They retreated to a corner of the table where they could hold their own conversation in peace, finally alone together in the crowd.

At one point Cambria noticed a pack of cards on the table and began to show off her shuffling skills. As the cards went flying everywhere, she blamed it on a bad deck. Adrian just chuckled and she slapped him on the arm. After they picked up all the cards, she said cheerfully, "I know! Let's play poker."

"I don't know how to play poker," Adrian said sheepishly.

Cambria gave him an exasperated stare, "I'll teach you. It's not that hard. Let's start with Five-Card-Draw, it's as basic as it gets." She dealt out the cards, and they tried a few hands. They had nothing to bet with, but all he really needed was to know what hand beat what.

She pointed at the cards, "Now let's try my personal favorite, Seven-Card-Stud, Follow the Queen. I lay two down, face down, and we bet. The next four are face up, another bet each time. The final one is face down, final bet, best five cards wins. If a queen is drawn, any card that comes after is wild."

Someone else at the table saw them playing, leaned over and said, "There's no face cards in that deck, just so you know," and went back to his drink.

She laughed and said, "Follow the seven, then! But we need something to bet..."

They sat there for a moment, both of them trying to imagine what could possibly be worth betting that they had on hand. Suddenly she brightened and said, "Bet me one of your fantasies about me."

Adrian was taken aback, and not a little surprised, but this was a game he could do well at. While Cambria dealt out the first two cards, he leaned back in his chair, a pleasantly pensive look on his face, and said with a smirk, "Okay, you on my kitchen table, sitting on the edge, while I stand."

"Alright," she said with a satisfied smile and drew the first face-up cards. "You're high, you bet again."

"Hmmm, let's see. Wearing your leather jacket."

"Just the jacket, nothing else?"

"That's it."

"Okay, I'll call. Next card." Cambria's grin was mischievous and he found himself liking where this was headed. "You're still high, bet again."

"Alright...oh! With your sexy sandals on, as well." Oh yes, he was liking this game.

She laughed again, "I'll call again. Ooo, I'm high now. Let's see. With your neighbor home, trying to sleep."

"Hah! I'll call." She drew the last face-up card.

"My bet again. With your windows open; all the way open."

"Call."

"Okay, last card, 'down and dirty'. Take a look, what've you got?" She was still smiling mischievously and giving him her seductive look. She was really getting into this.

"I've got a pair, you?" He tossed his cards on the table.

"Same here, but mine are higher. I win!"

Adrian laughed and said, "I don't think anyone actually loses in this game."

They continued playing for a while. The fantasies grew, as did the tension between them. They bet in her Egyptian cotton lined bed, in the back of his car, on her desk, and beside a waterfall. Finally, on the last round, her bet, she said, "Right here, on this table."

"Right here, right now?" he said a little surprised again. That was unexpected.

"Yep, right here and now, with everyone here."

He placed his hand on her thigh as he leaned in to whisper, "You are a dirty girl, aren't you? How would I even raise that?" As he leaned back, Cambria shifted in her chair. Their knees had been rubbing together all night, but now she lifted her leg and draped it over his, so that her shin just grazed his crotch. He looked over at her, startled, and she raised her eyebrows back at him. There was a time when they would have stayed their hand. There was a time when they would have looked deep into each other's eyes and gone their separate ways. But that time was past.

Adrian leaned forward, slipping his hand between her legs with a little squeeze, and kissed her. They had shared a kiss before, but not nearly so passionate, nor with an audience. The kiss, meant only to last a few seconds, drew out ever longer. She placed her hands on his neck and shifted to wrap her legs around his waist, drawing him closer. He leaned in, picked her up, swept the glasses off the table and threw her down on top. There were cries of protest from the others at the table, but they didn't last. Once everyone realized what was about to happen, they became silent and stood back to watch...

These two were not drunk, nor were they shameless, but the passion that had built between them could not be contained any longer. They had to succumb, onlookers or no, and the world itself could just go to hell, for all they cared. After all the talk, all the build up, all they wanted to do at this moment was fuck. But Adrian collected what shred of self-control he had remaining and slowed down, making their moment more sensual. He didn't just want to make love to her; he wanted to make love to her soul.

As Cambria undid his belt, Adrian nibbled on her ear, running his lips down the length of her neck, ending with a soft kiss on her shoulder. At the same time, he slid his hand up inside her shirt to cup and gently massage her breast. Taking advantage of the positioning, Adrian pulled her shirt off as soon as she could release her hands from undoing his pants. They kissed again and pressed into each other. She pulled off his shirt, kissed his chest, he kicked off his shoes and then it was his turn.

With one hand he unbuttoned her pants and with the other, he played with her lips, sliding one finger seductively across, letting her suck on it for a moment. She took this opportunity to play with his penis. As soon as her pants and panties slid off, he began to finger her, while she still sucked on his other finger and fondled him. She began to moan softly as he crooked a finger inside her, tickling the very tip of her g-spot. Her tongue ran quickly around his finger and her hips began to gyrate around his other hand. Adrian removed his hand from her lips, replacing it with his mouth, and reached around to remove her bra.

Once they were both fully naked, Adrian and Cambria wasted no time. She lay back on the table, midst the leftover ice and condensation, and hooked her legs over his shoulders as he penetrated her. He began to thrust, slowly at first, then gradually harder by degrees. She grabbed a hold of the sides of the table as it began to shake violently, knocking the remaining drinks off the edge. Some landed on the spectators' feet, but none noticed. Their eyes were fixed on the show on the upper floor of the bar. The moans and shouts could be heard above the wailing music, appropriate lyrics keeping time to the thrusting, "Pour some sugar on me, oh I can't get enough."

They banged like this for ten minutes, neither of them even remotely aware of the crowd that now stood around them. When Adrian got tired of his hips banging the side of the table with each thrust, he pushed Cambria farther onto the table and crawled fully on top of her. Soon he tired of this, too, and pulling out, he flipped her onto all fours and penetrated her again. His crotched slapped again and again against her ass, which he slapped now and again, eliciting a pleasured gasp from Cambria. Already her hair was plastered to her face, as wet she surely was within. When Adrian leaned in to kiss the back of her neck, she came, the second time since the night began.

Drawn by the crowd, the manager came pushing his way through the throng of onlookers, intent on stopping the lewd behavior going on in his bar. When he burst through the mob, he stopped cold. The way Cambria now rode Adrian captivated him, and he could do nothing more than watch. She was gyrating her hips sometimes back-and-forth, sometimes side-to-side, and sometimes bouncing up and down, landing hard on Adrian's cock. He had come once like this already, but Cambria had tightened her muscles and held him inside her, stimulating his penis and keeping him hard. As she rode him, she rubbed her hands up and down his chest, while he grabbed her ass and convulsed beneath her. When her pumping slowed down, she would lean in and kiss him, shoving her tongue in his mouth as he would do to her in return.

As they reached their heart-pounding climax, coming together in a sweaty convulsion that reeked of sex and eroticism, the crowd cheered its applause. It was only then they became aware of the audience. Up to that moment they were both too focused on each other to notice the world explode, let alone a mob of silent onlookers. They quickly clambered off the table, both of them soaked in the proof of Cambria's pleasure. Adrian reddened with embarrassment, stood up and quickly began to dress. Cambria, ever the one to make the best of a situation, gave a grand and gracious bow before dressing. The two hurried out of the bar midst shouts of 'Encore!' and 'Good show!' and ran off into the night.

They walked silently for a long time, arms around each other and gazing at the sky, partially cloudy, but still picturesque. Cambrian began to hum to herself. Adrian couldn't place the tune, but it was beautiful and he leaned in and kissed her on the temple. She turned toward him and smiled broadly, kissing smartly on the mouth. When they reached her door and hugged goodnight, Cambria said, "You know we can't do that ever again."

Adrian sighed and said wistfully, "Yeah, I know. But really...we couldn't do it in the first place and look what happened." He squeezed her tightly one more time and pulled back from the hug, leaving his arms still around her neck. Her hands were still wrapped around his waist and they looked at each other for a long time before leaning in for one more kiss. It was soft, passionate, and full of desire...a kiss as if they'd never kissed before; a kiss like they'd both wanted all their lives.

Cambria slowly opened her eyes and said, "That was wonderful and amazing, but there is a line between right and wrong in this world, and I think we just crossed that tonight." With that, she kissed Adrian once more on the cheek, opened her door, and stepped through. Right before closing the door, she stopped and said, "You know, though..." then turned around and looked through Adrian for a moment before finally focusing on his face, "I don't feel all that guilty. How about you?" He smiled that smile that always made her melt and she was gone. Her hand slipped from the doorknob and her body stood open and inviting to his touch once more.

Adrian stepped over the threshold and as he seductively slid his arm around Cambria's waist, the door clicked shut behind them. This time, the only audience they had was a lone tomcat lurking in the bushes. It licked its paw and rubbed the back of its ear clean. A few minutes later, it set out, stopping only once to listen to a muffled shout from within the house, before disappearing into the darkness.