Li's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please fuck me, Master." She gave out a gasp at her own lack of control.

"No." His hand withdrew, "Go to bed. Tomorrow we consider your contract."

It was with the greatest of effort that she straightened, and wordlessly went to her bedroom. A test, she knew, it had to be. Her groin was a fucking fountain. The moment she was out of sight she had to clasp her hands together to prevent herself from misbehaving again. She didn't want to risk an even worse ordeal tomorrow if she got caught.

She pushed the door open to her bedroom. A rather plain affair, with a dull green and beige motif. Other than a dressing table and a single iron-framed bed it was bare. A small smile flickered when she realized that her own apartment was even more poorly furnished.

Li hardly took a step across the threshold when a hand gripped her hair tightly, yanking her off balance on those damn dainty heels, she fell into Tom's arms. She could feel his heart beating hard through her back.

"I've been waiting for you, meat." She could hear his smile. Brusquely, she was propelled onto her bed, the door slamming shut somewhere a thousand miles away. She couldn't react. She clasped at the bed's iron headboard, bewildered and disorientated. Oh she knew what had happened, and what was about to happen. She had no idea if she wanted it to happen.

Without ceremony, his fingers slipped right into her slick, wet pussy. She was caught between his hands, one inside her, the other still with a steely grip on her hair. Like a lamb on the spit, she was helpless to his will. He jerked and jostled her entire body, yanking and twisting both ends violently. Li squealed in a confused mix of pleasure and pain. Brought to the very edge a hundred times or more already today, it did not take long at all.

Her back arched and flexed, she fumbled wildly, gripping at the bed then the bars then biting down on the pillow. She wasn't going to let him know that she was orgasming, she wasn't going to-

"Oh fucking helllll!" The spasms rocked her body, her thighs pulsing in pleasure, snapping open and closed as Tom continued his relentless attack. Finally her right leg couldn't take anymore, an aching cramp shot it out straight, off the bed.

Tom released her, dropping her sweating, convulsing form to the bed. But he wasn't done. He was far from done. He stepped over her and hooked his elbow around her shoulder and easily flipped her onto her back. Through a black tangled mess of hair, Li tried to get words out between her deep, huffing breaths. "You, you-"

Tom dropped a knee over her one arm, and caught the other before pressing his free hand over her mouth and nose. She couldn't breathe. He could feel that her body was still quivering in aftershocks beneath him. Such beautiful, manicured fingers scrabbled against his strength to no avail.

"You came without permission, slave." He smiled down on her, "That's what? Rule two? Rule three? I could never remember." Her face became a deeper red, her tired and sore body was useless, legs flailing about hopelessly, "But you were going to say something weren't you? Something stupid I'd bet." She tried to shake her head no, but his hand forced it into a nod. "Yes, yes, because you're a dumb whore saying dumb whore things. But I'm going to show you the only purpose of a slave's mouth. Do you know what it is? It's to suck cock." Purple now, veins pressing out against her skin, eyes tearing up and real panic starting to simmer, "And if I so much as feel teeth I'll hang you back upside down for the rest of the night!"

He released his hand, Li swallowed in the sweetest air she had ever tasted, but the relief was all too brief. His cock, which by now she knew every ridge, every smoothness, every taste, hovered over her mouth. He paused. It was a turgid missile, aimed right at her, pulsing its eagerness for her mouth. His was the first uncircumcised cock she ever had. A drip of pre-cum drooled down to her lips, spilling down her chin. She comforted herself, he had been edged all day long too. He won't last long. Do a good job polishing it and it would be over quickly.

She was wrong.

First he took her depth, sinking his cock right to the base. Tom had a decent size, but compared to him, Gregory had been a fucking stallion on Viagra. But that was still a long time ago, and he held, and he held, and he held. Li finally gagged, coughing and retching, but he only pushed in harder. Her hips lifted ineffectually into the air, and just when she could not take it a second longer, he slowly, ever so slowly, pulled out. She gasped and coughed again.

"Not bad." She looked up at him, but dared not say anything. He touched the tip to her lips. "Show me those skills you wouldn't shut up about, bitch." Li obeyed. She craned her mouth up his shaft, then back down, sucking in his flavours. She offered her tongue, teasing the tip, up and behind the hood, tickling the part left so sensitive by his foreskin. Tom groaned in unexpected pleasure. Li couldn't hide her smile around her busy mouth. A few licks with the blade of her tongue on the underside, and she very gently drilled the tip into his urethra.

"Fuck me!" His hand gripped tighter at her arm, "Careful there, slut." She knew what she was doing, exciting long dormant nerves. She curled her tongue around the head, giving it a softly rummaging bed to rest upon. "Hmmm, good. But now let's see if we strike oil." Tom pressed both knees into her upper arms, gripped her head securely, and fed his cock into her.

It was an unapologetic skull-fucking. Saliva dribbled out as Tom worked his arms and hips in union. Gagging and gobbling, Li tried to push him back to no avail. Cum! Cum you son of a bitch! She swore at him, trying to will him into shedding his hot load onto her face.

He pulled out, the liquid detritus of the exercise spilling down Li's chest. He still hadn't cum. Li shook her head and blinked away more tears. Tom nimbly hopped off the bed, grabbed her hips and dragged her half off of the mattress before flipping her back over. Both Kyle and Gregory were stronger, but Tom was strong enough. He wrapped his elbow around her thigh and hoisted her up to his hips. The low bed left her heel-over-head. His ever-ready meat first pressed towards her aching cunt.

"Please," She snivelled, "No more. It's too sore. No more." She was blinded, face pressed into the mattress, but she knew he was smiling. As a strange mercy, he pulled away, then forced into her asshole. It hadn't exactly gone untouched all day. She gave a groan before she managed to relax herself into his pressure.

His hold on her was precarious, especially given the sweat beading and streaming down her skin. That didn't slow him down. With reckless abandon he hammered into her, growling as his own sweat slipped off and met hers. She ached everywhere, becoming delicate glass still treated like a sack of meat.

She squirmed and flexed her hips with his thrusting. The force bared down on her g-spot, engorged from his earlier assault. She grit her teeth and curled her toes. No! Not this prick, he doesn't get to be the first one to-

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" On the shakiest of arms, she picked up her torso from the bed, convulsed in one powerful spasm, spraying sweat, tears and saliva about the room.

He pulled out, and dropped her back onto the bed. With what little she had left, she rolled onto her side to look at him. The cocksucker still hadn't cum. It was absurd, but she felt absolutely affronted. Was she not good enough? Not pretty enough? What the hell? He noticed her stare, but only sneered as he bent to pick up his dressing gown from the floor. She hadn't even noticed him wearing it. Then again, she had been ambushed.

He sat down at the dressing table and produced a rumpled cigarette and lighter from its pocket. Smoking indoors was strictly prohibited. Li looked at him with what anger she cared to muster. She will be punished for it in the morning, and more even more so if she claims it was Tom. She sat up and hugged her knees to her chest.

"You think I'm cruel?" He spoke between frustrated puffs, "You want me to stop? I'm doing you a god damn favour. This ain't even an introduction to what those two fucking sadists will eventually do to you. Yeah, they seem like a sweet ol' married couple don't they? They hurt you. They torture you. They make you want more. Like a fucking drug that kicks the shit out of you. Just...just get the fuck out of here. You're too soft."

She let her knees fall to one side. "Why didn't you cum?" It suddenly dawned on Li that he had never orgasmed when it was just the two of them. He took a long, hard drag before flicking the half-used cigarette out the window.

"Fuck off." He drew himself up and stormed out the room. She fell back into her bed, and ran her hand through her hair, suddenly afraid for her future. Kyle and Francesca...she would happily be in a household with the two of them. At least, as they were. Tom and Patricia could swing by on the days when she was feeling particularly masochistic. But to live with this every day? She hugged herself, no, this was all a test. She knew it. They told her: a baptism of fire. This week was a physical and psychological test. Li swore to herself not to back down, not to run away. She had given up on Gregory after only two days, and barely five minutes with what's-his-face in umm...California?

She curled up into herself. She would belong here. She will make herself belong here.