Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an increase in tempo I started to drill Lisa as hard as I could, my balls and thighs slapping against her wet pussy and ass. With a deep groan I came, pouring jets of hot, thick cum deep inside her with each thrust. I slowed down the pace slowly, enjoying the feel of my cock sliding inside her well fucked, cum filled cunt, watching her face as she enjoyed each thrust, each jet of my load as she bit her lower lip.

"mmmmmm very nice.." she finally said, breathing hard. "I think you filled me!" She giggled, looking at me with her blue eyes.

Slowly I pulled out, watching my shaft appear from inside her, slick with our mingled cum. A thin trail of cum ran down her asscrack and over her puckered asshole. Absently I thought that next time I'd have to do something about her neglected ass. I decided she would look great with her butt up high on all fours and my cock slowly being stuffed into her well lubed tight asshole.

I shook off that thought and turned my mind to the more immediate issue. Namely a mostly naked younger sister of my wife covered and filled with my cum on her desk in her room, and my pants on the floor and still hard cock waving in the air.

Obviously it would be a bit hard to explain if someone walked in.

We quickly dressed. Once more, except for maybe an abnormal flush of Lisa's face, she looked like the beautiful young woman she had before our trip upstairs. She flashed me a big smile.

"Looks like you fixed my, um, PC." She giggled, stepping forward again and giving me a long, lingering kiss.

"You may want to stay upstairs for a bit before coming down." She said, gesturing to my still hard cock under my tented pants. She winked, then opened the door and was gone from the room, her footsteps receding first down the hall then the stairs to once more rejoin the party going on below.

I looked around the room, shut down the PC again, and made sure there were no obvious puddles of cum or anything to give us away if someone were to enter, then turned and headed down myself.

Throughout the rest of the night we talked a few more times, and hinted to each other about what had happened.

Later, when we headed home after the ball had dropped in Times Square, my wife was feeling quite revved up herself, and we ended up having a wonderful New Years Day.

12