Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovers1
lovers1
80 Followers

They lay quietly then for just a moment, Lisa still deep in Tami's body. Tami then proved she knew exactly who she'd been fucking as she whirled out of Lisa's grasp, turned to her and went back into her arms, only now face to face her mouth seeking Lisa's. They kissed frantically, trading tongues as their passion ramped back up. Lisa's dick had never gone down, and belly to belly Tami rode her pussy up and down it's length. Their bodies were sweaty and their nipples shot little tingles through them as their tits slid over one anothers.

Lisa lowered her head and captured a hot nipple in her mouth, biting it, sucking on it and reveling in the taste of this girl. Both hands full of titty now, she mauled them in her passionate embrace, as Tami held her head tight to her breasts with both hands. Their loins hunching against one another, they suddenly were joined once again, as Lisa's large dick split Tami's pussy once more.

Tami rolled Lisa over on her back, and was now on top, driving her pussy down onto that fabulous, hard dick. She ground her whole body, pussy to dick, tits to mouth to Lisa's as she started moaning again. She fucked Lisa hard as the wave started again.

"Jesus, Lisa, Lisa, Lisa .....fucckkk meeeeee," she screamed as she was climaxing harder than before.

"Ugh, uhh, uhh," Lisa was incoherent as she hunched her pole up into Tami's hot box. "Godddd, Tami," she stuttered, " you're fucking me ....so..so good!"

"Come for me, come for me, come on baby," Tami was now pinching Lisa's nipples as she fucked hard against her.

Lisa came again in a blast that drew her whole body into a tight wire as she gripped Tami hard. She pulled her tightly to her, and they were mashing their lips together again. Not caring that they would be bruised tomorrow, by what they were doing to their bodies, they rode the pleasure they were experiencing.

Tami drew back a little and looked deeply into Lisa's eyes. "Well, girl, I can't think of a better way to find out you've been hiding a dick like that from me all this time."

Lisa, thoroughly satisfied for the first time sexually in her young life, smiled a lazy smile, reached upward suddenly to kiss Tami's nose and said, "I sure glad you like it, but I wish you'd found out sooner."

She giggled suddenly, and slid her half hard dick slowly back and forth in Tami's drenched pussy. They both shuddered, and slipped skin on skin, through the sweet sweat they trapped between them. Their loins joined in electric sensation, their bellies sliding together; Tami's belly button rings were dragging fire across Lisa's skin. Their nipples topped the sensitive tips of their titty mounds mashed together, as they clenched together in new found heat.

Tami said, "God, I want to taste you, let me," as she pushed away, and slid downward enveloping Lisa's love pole, with her lips toying first with the tip, then sucking her in and sliding on down, until Lisa groaned under the soft, warm mouth giving her the first blowjob she had ever had.

"Oh God Tami, that feels so good. Please, don't stop, don't stop..ahhh," Lisa ran her fingers lightly through Tami's hair, gazing down on the fireball that was doing her like she didn't know she could be done. "Do you like the way your pussy tastes on my dick," Lisa crooned. She trailed her hands, rubbing over Tami's ears and exploring inside, pulling gently on her earlobes and Tami shuddered, biting down with love bites on the tip of Lisa's dick.

Tami got wetter and Lisa got harder. Lisa rolled her over on her back, spun around, gave her dick back to Tami's mouth and gazed downward into the first pussy she'd ever seen this close up.

"Sweetie, your pussy looks really good. Have you always shaved it that way?" Tami had a thin runway of hair extending right down pointing at her clit. She touched it gently with the tip of her tongue.

Tami was now deepthroating Lisa and neither of them really needed an answer. Lisa caressed Tami's thighs, rubbing softly, fingernails scraping lightly over her skin. She reached under Tami's ass and clutched a firm butt in each hand, as she lowered her face to toy with Tami's clit with her tongue, then with her lips. They rolled on their sides, each totally engrossed in the others body.

Tami was a obviously an experienced and excellent cocksucker, and Lisa simply couldn't keep focused. She raised her head grunting, " Ugh, ugh, ahh, ahh,...Oh god. ..you're so good...so good," as she hunched her dick into Tami's mouth. She exploded yet again and filled Tami's mouth with an amazing amount of cum after coming so much already.

Tami grinned at Lisa's sudden surrender, reached for her breasts and lovingly pulled her nipples making Lisa buck even harder. She enveloped them and massaged them while cleaning the cum from her lovers pole. She gripped Lisa's dick with her hand and stroked the softening hardon slowly.

"My turn," she said. She rolled Lisa over on her back, flipped back around facing her and started up her body, dragging her dripping pussy over Lisa's stomach, kissing her breasts and then climbed on up onto her face, all the while grinning wickedly down at her.

Lisa was soon smothered in tasty, hot cumming pussy. Everything they had done tonight was a first for her, but all had also been wonderful. Now she was eating pussy. She always dreamed of sucking dick, but this demanding pussy captivating her. She closed her eyes and gave herself over completely to the sensations her tongue, lips and mind were enveloped in.

Tami was chirping, " Oh, are you sure you've never done this before?" as she put her hands on either side of her captives head and lightly stroked Lisa's face with her pussy lips.

Lisa could only moan in reply. She gripped Tami's butt with both hands, her fingernails causing little points of pain/pleasure, and drew a ragged moan from Tami, as she plunged her tongue deep in her. Licking back out, she lightly teethed the lips of Tami's pussy, biting gently one side and then the other, before using her own lips to capture the bulge of pussy, and pull it out, to let it snap back, only to get another bite and do it again. She reached down and dragged her tongue all the way from Tami's little brown butt hole, up through her wet pussy, to her clit. She sucked it in, nipped it lightly as Tami writhed above her.

"Ah, Lisa, do it ...there ...do it," Tami hunched Lisa's face as she went downward again, stopping only for a quick dip, deep with her tongue and pulling lips with her teeth again, before dipping all the way underneath Tami's ass. She teased her butt hole and laved her, tonguing her, poking her, until she started shuddering.

"Lisa, I'm gonna come.....I'm gonna come," Tami cried. She grabbed her own breasts, and mauled them as hard as the hands below were clutching her butt cheeks.

Lisa dragged her tongue upward again, and plunged two fingers in Tami's soaked pussy, as she locked on to her clit with her mouth, sucking it in mercilessly as Tami surrendered.

They bucked together, Lisa barely holding on to the climaxing girl in her arms as she came. As Tami's throes quieted somewhat, Lisa slid upward and captured her lips with her own, kissing her fiercely. Tami licked her own juices from Lisa's face, then she smiled and kissed her again.

As they lay together, their limbs entwined, Lisa told Tami this was her first time. She had been a virgin.

Tami drew her head back in surprise looking into Lisa's eyes and said, " You're kidding me, right?"

"No, I'm not kidding," Lisa said a bit apprehensively. "Not only that, but no one but you knows I have a dick. I've been alone for a since coming here, Tami."

Tami just shook her head. " I know you know I'm no virgin, but Jeez Lisa. I haven't been fucked so thoroughly in a long, long time. If you're this good now, can I come back for more when you really find out how to make love?' She snorted, "Like you don't know now. The main reason I was with Sam was at first his lovemaking was great, attentive and he has a big dick. But Lisa, your's is bigger, and you're waaay lots better. Making love to you was great!"

Lisa bathed in the words that healed her heart, and made her feel good about herself. She'd always loved making love to herself, and now knew what it was like, with a willing, energetic partner. She knew she was lucky, and could have done much worse for her first time.

"Lisa," Tami was suddenly intent. " I'm not really into girls. I like a big, sweaty, sweet hunky guy. But you and I can always be special friends if you want to." She anxiously watched Lisa's face for her reaction.

Lisa grinned, grabbed Tami's head in both hands and kissed her, delving into her mouth with her tongue. "I'm pretty much of the same mind lady," she said. " I never thought about being with a girl before you came to my door needing a hug. That hug, and your body, wakened desires in me I never knew I had."

"Me too," Tami said. " You're my first girl....well'um ...you know what I mean." She wriggled her eyebrows at Lisa and Lisa lauged out loud. Then there was that wicked look again, " I'm a sexual animal and you still have what I need. Boy, do you! Sounds like a marriage made in hea.....well maybe not in heaven....and maybe not a marriage...but still......"

"Yeah, I think I know what you mean," Lisa said as they rolled to their sides again. She pulled Tami close and buried her nose in her fragrant hair. "Let's get some sleep and explore all this tomorrow."

As they drifted off, spooned together, Lisa's soft prick nestled up against Tami's back, her hands covered with Tami's own hands, full of Tami's tits, she felt better than she ever had in her life. She hadn't found her soul mate but instead a friend who knew and understood her. At least a little.

And now she knew the queen size bed for the little room had been the right choice.

lovers1
lovers1
80 Followers
12