Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,744 Followers

Her eyes were transfixed on my cock, the lids heavy and hooded, and she watched as my fist flew back and forth along the shaft. I could see her imagining the plum coloured head embedded in her ass and the tight cloying grip of her bowels as they accepted it. 'God, yes!' she whispered, 'it's so tight...ah, Jesus, I'm being stabbed!'

'And do you want it deep?

'Right into me.'

'I'm sinking into you, Lisa, and I see your ring stretching. I'm fucking you in the ass.'

In my mind I see it, the shaft slick with spit and her flesh yielding as I slide slowly into the cloying confines of her rectum. Her asshole throbs as I lever it open, a rhythmic pulse as it opens around me, and soft whimpers escape her throat. I feel the heat of her body through my rod and the wet odour of aroused cunt fills my nostrils. And then, at last, the final inch slides through her trembling ring and I am fully immersed.

'You're right inside me,' Lisa murmurs, her imagination at one with mine. 'Wait, wait...ah, hold it there. Let me adjust.'

I envisage myself crouching over her, my loins still. My little sister, pinned by my shaft like a skewered fish, her virgin flesh creaking and popping as it struggles to accommodate the fat intruder. Long moments of stillness...two figures joined, locked together like a dog and bitch on heat. And then, slowly, the pressure eases as her ring relaxes and I imagine moving again, little tentative strokes with the head buried far into her bottom. She moves with me, her hips undulating in rhythm and her whimpers turn to soft sighs and moans of pleasure.

'Can you feel it, Lisa?' my voice is hoarse in the silence of our little bedroom. 'Can you feel the long strokes into your ass?'

'I can, I can. I love it, Michael. Cum into me. Fill my ass.'

My orgasm is closer now as my imagination and her words combine. My hand moving on my shaft, each stroke matching a thrust into her bowels. The bubble expanding in my brain as I envisage filling her with my cream.

'Do you want me to cum into you?' I whisper.

Her voice is scratchy with lust. 'Yes, yes. Fill my ass.'

'It's close, Lisa...ah, ah, so close!' The bubble expanding, growing so quickly now to fill my brain. The pinpricks of light invading my senses and my hand flying up and down. My cock is so fucking hard it feels like it will explode. I hear Lisa moaning beside me, a low keening sound as her fingers bring her closer to orgasm, and the knowledge that we will cum together trips me over the edge.

The first jet of sperm burst from my cock and streaked over my belly and chest, the drops like liquid opal on my twitching flesh. I felt my sister's body go rigid beside me as she reached her own summit and I heard her thin shriek as she came. My mind was consumed by her, imagining how it might have been to spurt into her ass. Envisaging her tiny ring locked around my shaft like a steel band, clutching me in desperation as I pump my sperm into the dark confines of her bowels. I hear her cries as she spasms around me, and I can't stop...on and on and on...long ribbons of seed splattering into her delicious little body...on and on until there is nothing left but the final few dribbles oozing into her twitching tube. I hear her soft whimpers as the tempest of her orgasm fades, and I feel her anus pulsing around my shaft as it draws the final drops into her body. We are still then, the breath rasping in our chests and the sweat cool upon our bodies, and I hold her tight, still buried in her ass, and I imagine my seed in her body, thick and white.

Lisa turned her face toward me and smiled. 'Wow!' she said softly. 'You really were full of sperm.' I glanced down at my belly and saw the streaks painting my skin. There were drops of my sperm in her hair, too, and a splash upon her cheek, and I thought she had never looked so beautiful.

And afterwards we lay together in that little bed as the juices dried upon our skin and we listened to the rain on the window, each of us thinking our thoughts. I wondered at what had just happened and whether it would change anything. I thought she might tell me she loved me, or at least that we could be lovers, but she said nothing and after a little while I heard the soft sound of her sleeping breath.

*

It was almost eleven when I awoke, and the bed beside me was empty. I pulled on my clothes and hurried downstairs but the lounge was empty and the dining room was being readied for lunch.

'I saw her go out,' the publican said, in answer to my question. 'About an hour ago. I asked if she wanted an umbrella but she didn't say anything. He ducked his head a little to look out of the window at the streaming rain. 'She'll be soaking wet,' he added unnecessarily.

I told him we wanted the room for another night and I headed into town in the car to find her. It's a small place, Thirlmere: a single street, really, with half a dozen shops and general store, and I found her nursing an empty coffee cup in the local café. She looked up as I entered but didn't say anything and I sat at the table and examined her.

'Christ, Lisa! You're soaking! What the hell are you doing?'

'There's no way to get home,' she said, her voice low. 'I need to get home.'

'Why? You said you weren't in a hurry.'

'I want to kill the bastard.'

'What? Who?'

'Chris. I need to get home to cut off his nuts.'

I guess the confusion showed on my face because she pushed her phone toward me. 'Open the attachment,' she said. Her eyes flickered to the other tables, to the people there. 'But keep the sound off.'

I pressed the SMS video link and after a few moments it opened: a hotel room, I guessed, with a girl kneeling on the bed whilst a figure thrust into her. Lisa took the phone from me and set it on the table between us and I watched the flickering image of the couple on the screen. 'She's with Chris,' she said.

'Are you sure?'

A nod of resignation. 'His face is clear.'

'And the girl?'

She shrugged. 'Who knows? Some schoolgirl, by the look of it.' Her eyes strayed to the writhing figures on the glowing screen. 'The bastard! '

'So it could just be a sick joke, Sis. Someone who wants to make trouble.'

She smiled at that, but her eyes were cold. 'Oh, someone wants to make trouble all right', she said. 'Her other half.' She picked up the phone and read the message in a low voice. Your husband and my wife in the local pub last night. Just thought you'd like to know.'

'How the hell did he get your number?'

Lisa shrugged. 'Does it matter?'

She was right, of course, but I was only trying to find a way to make her doubt it, to try and find an explanation that took away the anger and pain I could see in her eyes.

'I guess not. So what will you do?'

She rubbed the side of her face with her hand. 'Shit, I don't know,' she said at length. 'My first reaction was to get home and kill him, but another part of me says he's not even worth the trouble of a baseball bat to the head. Besides, if the husband knows who I am then he sure as hell knows who he is. I might get home and find the job done.'

'You should phone the police.'

'Why? The sneaky fuck deserves whatever he gets.' She lapsed into silence and I wondered if she was thinking of what we had done earlier that morning. No touching, she had said, and we hadn't really, but it had gone far beyond window shopping.

'Will you stay with him?'

'Would you, if it was your partner?'

'Not in a heartbeat.'

Lisa's fingers touched her phone and the image reappeared, flickering silently on the little glowing screen: the two figures joining and parting, moving together in silent eroticism. She regarded it for a few moments, her eyes empty. 'Whoever took this did a good job,' she said. 'They wanted me to see every detail. Look - he's bareback.' She leaned forward and her voice was low and savage. 'Fucking bareback, Mike! Look at him...in some sleazy hotel, screwing a little tart with no protection...and he would have fucked me later. Christ! I can't believe it!'

'I'm so sorry, Lisa. Really. You didn't deserve this.'

She sat back in her chair and regarded me. 'I thought when Dad died I'd finally be free...that the past would be forgotten and I could move on. But nothing changes, Mike. I married because of what happened and I'm still being punished for it.' Her mouth twisted in a grimace. 'You can almost see the old bastard in the grave, peering up at me and laughing. What was it he used to say? That I'd married above my station? I bet he would still think that, too, even though Chris has turned out to be a low life.'

I leaned forward and took her arm. 'That's bullshit, Lisa and you know it. You're much too smart to think that.'

'I don't know what to fucking think any more.'

Her face was pinched and she was shivering, although I think some of that was the reaction to what had happened. I stood up and helped her to her feet. 'Come on,' I said, 'we're going back to the room.'

She didn't resist and I led her to the car and we drove back in silence, and she went up to the room. She appeared downstairs a few minutes later, her hair still damp and looking pale and tired. I'd ordered a sandwich and she regarded it with distaste.

'I'm not hungry.'

'You need to eat. Try it anyway.'

'I need a drink.' She caught the bar tenders eye. 'A whiskey.'

We sat by the fire and the food and alcohol gradually brought a little colour into her cheeks, and she began to talk.

'A year ago I thought there might have been someone else,' she said. 'I had it out with him and he swore I was wrong...he convinced me that there was no one. For a while the nights away stopped, but they gradually came back. He told me it was work...you know, sales rep visits, trade seminars. Usually it was just one night, but sometimes it was a bit longer.' Her eyes were distant. 'I guess I now understand what he got up to, although I'll never know the full extent.'

'But you know enough.'

She nodded. 'Yes, I know enough.' Her voice turned bitter. 'Jesus, Mike! I tried...I really did. I gave up my social life and my friends and even you - all to live in that poxy little town, because I thought marriage was important.'

'Have you told him you know?'

'No. I want to see the look in his eyes when I show him the video.'

I nodded. Lisa was nothing if not up front, and although Chris Walker had been a complete dick I couldn't help feeling a twinge of pity for him when she confronted him. I'd seen her when she was in a killing mood and it wasn't pretty. He'd be lucky if his balls were still attached to his body when she'd finished.

'I'll find another place to live,' she said, 'somewhere away from Eglington.'

'You're welcome to stay with me.'

She glanced at me with bright eyes but didn't respond.

'So what about your job?' I asked.

Her mouth twisted. 'They can shove it up their ass. I hated it anyway.' She drained the last of her Scotch. 'Christ, I've drunk more with you in the last two days than the whole of last year...still, it fixed my headache.'

'So what are we going to do for the rest of the day?'

Lisa shrugged. 'I need to change into some dry clothes and I need to think - and you should check out the roads to see if we can get home.' She stood up. 'I'll see you upstairs.'

I sat for a while by the fire, thinking of what had happened, wondering if it would change anything. Last night she had looked me in the eyes and affirmed her loyalty to her husband...what were the words she used? 'He's honest and hard working, Mike, and I won't cheat on him.' Now, less than twenty-four hours later, his honesty was in ashes on the floor along with their marriage and I had splashed my sperm on my sister's face. Surely that changed everything?

My mind spun back six years, to the sight of her kneeling before me with her mouth around my cock. There'd been no doubt in my mind she would have fucked me that night, a certainty reinforced by her words at dinner last night: 'I would have gone the whole way, you know. I couldn't wait to get you inside me.' But did she feel the same way now? Was her marriage the only reason she had stayed away from me, or were there other forces at play I didn't know about? And how did I feel about it? Dreaming of fucking your delicious little sister senseless was one thing, but living with it afterwards was quite another. What would it mean if we did it?

I took a mouthful of my drink, savoring the smoky flavour of the liquor on my tongue as I considered. Tomorrow we would probably make it to her home, and Lisa would be caught up in the recriminations of a broken marriage - and I would be expected to move on to my place. When would we ever get the chance to be together again? The prospects seemed bleak.

And then I recalled something else she had said on that night, her eyes bright with lust as she explained why she liked fucking so much 'I... I love the feeling of being taken,' she'd whispered, and her voice was vibrant with passion. 'Having someone inside me, doing what he wants, stabbing me, using me... squirting inside me -'

At the time I'd been surprised she felt that way, but now the words rang in my head like a bell and the way ahead suddenly became clear. Lisa was upstairs and I was here, and opportunity was slipping away like desert sand through my fingers. If ever there was a time to be bold it was now.

And so I drained the last of my drink and set the glass on the counter, and I went upstairs to fornicate with my sister.

*

The room was empty but I could hear the shower running and her clothes were strewn on the floor: her jeans and top, dark from the rain, and a pair of panties lying in a scrap of white on the hard wooden floor. I picked them up and held them for a moment, feeling the warmth of her body retained in the weave of the fabric, pressing them to my face to capture her scent. It was there...faint but unmistakable - the odour of my sister's pussy, last breathed six years ago but never forgotten. I took the fragrant air into my lungs like an aphrodisiac whilst my free hand loosened my belt and tugged at the buttons of my shirt, pulling them free, frantic to be naked. Her essence filled my brain and my cock grew hard - ah, the scent of Lisa's cunt! That delicious little door to her body I had come so close to opening on that night, with its lips furled back and the flesh pink and wet and waiting to be filled. I had been close this morning, too, as I listened to the squish of her fingers playing with it. And now it was here again, only a dozen steps away through the bathroom door. Lisa's cunt...my sister's cunt - tight and compliant, waiting to be violated with my tongue and cock and, in time, with my seed. The thought of actually pumping my sperm into her wriggling body was a powerful aphrodisiac.

The bathroom was filled with steam but I could see her figure through the glass, faint and indistinct: the hint of a curve, the swell of a breast, the shadowed disk of an areola. Her wet hair was dark and I could see that too, framing the pale oval of her face as she lifted it to the streaming water; and I saw how her body was slim and perfect and fashioned for pleasure. Lisa, my Lisa! My hand was on the door, opening it, seeing her clearly for the first time with her face wet and her eyes wide, her mouth opening to protest. But she saw the need in my eyes and my determination too - to have and to hold her, to take what was offered all those years ago. And in her brown eyes I saw loneliness and pain and confusion of a life turned upside down, and a need for love and comfort; and I watch her swallow her words of protest and step back to give me room.

For a long time we just looked at one another, for there was no need to speak, and then I bent forward and put my lips on hers. She tasted of toothpaste and whiskey and her lips were soft, so soft, and her hands held my face as we kissed. My tongue pressed into her mouth, the tip probing, probing, dancing with hers, feeling the slickness of her mouth and the slippery hardness of her little white teeth, tasting her essence. Her body arched against me, her breasts pressing against my flesh - hard and soft and slippery all at once, the nipples stiffening into pink nubs, and my brain was filled by her. Lisa, so hot and wet and naked, with her tits pressing against me and her little sighs loud in my ears. Lisa, my delicious little sister, so ready to be taken.

She lifted her mouth from mine and her eyes were on my face. 'Jesus, Mike,' she whispered. 'What are you doing? We can't do this.'

'Of course we can,' I said. 'What is there to stop us?'

'You're my brother. Brothers don't -'

'This one does. This one has been waiting six years, and can't wait any longer.' I pressed my lips to hers again, delighting in the slippery feel of her wet skin under my fingers. Her nipples drilled into my chest like hard stones and her hands came up to draw me close. 'I asked you once if you were bad,' she breathed, 'and you are, you are.' Her lips found mine again, soft and wet, and her tongue slipped into my mouth.

A flickering collage of recollections: Lisa staring up at me, droplets of water on her skin and her mouth soft and wet, pouting, pressing against mine; fingers clasping, breath soft between her open lips. Fingers so light on my skin - touching, touching, moving downwards to grasp my hardness. Her body moving, crouching, water cascading on her head and shoulders. Looking up at me, her little face so perfect with its oval shape and button nose. A final glance so full of meaning from her honey-brown eyes, and then she bent forward and took me into her mouth.

If I live to be a hundred I'll never forget that moment. Chicks had given me head before, of course, and some of them had been great - but the sensation of sinking my turgid shaft into my sister's throat in that shabby hotel shower was beyond compare. I guess it was because I'd thought about it for so many years and had almost given up hope, or perhaps it was because she was the most exquisite girl I knew...or maybe it was the knowledge that before the afternoon was out I'd feel the tight sucking clasp of her cunt as I fucked her senseless.

Whatever the reason, I watched with hooded eyes as she opened her mouth and took me in: the bulbous head sliding between her soft wet lips and over her tongue, gliding to the narrow confines of her throat where the pink flesh of her palate captured the trembling head to hold it for a moment. Her fingers were grasping the stem, guiding it, holding me steady as she began to move back and forth...her lips tightening and loosening, her head turning slightly to vary the angle of my thrusts. The soft inside of her cheeks rubbed against the head and then the tighter, bony caress of her throat gripped me... and all the while her tongue slithered over the sensitive skin of my glans, the tip flicking like a snake's. Dab, dab, dab, pressing into the oozing hole in my cock one moment and lapping at the head the next. Dab dab dab. So wet and warm. Her spit and my juice combined in a slippery cocktail that filled her mouth and dribbled from her lips to string in slimy cords. So much juice... and I watched as she swallowed convulsively, the first of my body fluids to enter her body. Dear God, let there be more.

And then my hands were on her head, holding her, guiding the cadence of her movement. Dab, dab, dab. That flickering little tongue right on the most sensitive point of my cock...I felt it swelling even more, the head like a ripe Satsuma Plum ready to burst into her mouth and fill it with my sweetness. Christ, where did my little sister learn to do this? I opened my eyes to see her looking up at me, her eyes laughing as she understood her power. Her fingers and her mouth on her brother's prick...I was putty in her hands, and I felt the flood of my cum building in my balls.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,744 Followers