Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,739 Followers

'Jesus, Lisa.' My voice was harsh and strained as the sparkling fragments of light begin to fill my brain. 'Ah, fuck...I'm going to cum.'

She pulled her lips free with a soft plop and her fingers grasped the stem, pressing hard to quell the urge. My rod looked huge against the delicate china doll features of her face. 'Not yet,' she murmured, 'we have so much more to do.' She rose smoothly to her feet, still clutching me, leading me out of the streaming water, laughing as she led me by the cock. I would have followed her anywhere.

We dried each other on the fluffy white towels and I saw her nipples were hard, so hard, the puckered flesh like sweet ripe cherries, and the lips of her cunt were swollen and furled back to reveal the soft mother-of-pearly flesh inside. So small and neat...my sister's tight little pussy. I knelt before it like an altar, my eyes feasting on her: the exquisite columns of her thighs and the little triangle of soft, wispy hair. Her sex was weeping pale tears and I put my face to it to breathe in its essence, and the tangy salt-and-oil odour fills my senses.

'Eat me, Michael,' she whispered. Her hands were in my hair, pressing my face into the moist crevice. 'Lick me out.'

Her buttocks filled my hands like little cupcakes, the flesh so firm and pliable, and I pulled my face into the juncture of her thighs. My tongue flickered over her, drawing the sweet juices into my mouth and I heard her sighs as she trembled before me. God help me, I was eating my sister, lapping at her like a dog on heat, my tongue sliding into that warm wet slot to draw the cream into my mouth.

She grasped my head, her hips retreating. 'Ah, Jesus, Mike! Easy...take it easy,' and then she pulled me back and sighed as the tip of my tongue wriggled gently into her vulva. 'Yes...yes. That's it...ah, fuck...you've no idea how good that feels! That's it...gently,' and her fingers fluttered on my head like the beating wings of a sparrow.

A sudden memory of Lisa as a teenager, naked in the bathroom of our house standing still and silent with those calm toffee eyes regarding my confusion when I burst in by mistake. A searing, snapshot moment forever burned into my memory like the touch of a hot iron on naked flesh - the sight of her body with its warm curves and breasts like ripe peaches and the silky triangle of hair set between those slim thighs, shockingly dark against the pale perfection of her skin. The day my little sister had suddenly become desirable, the day I'd started to want her.

And now here I was with my face buried in that same little silky patch and my face smeared with her juice. My little sister, feeding her brother with her cunt and loving it. Her hands were in my hair, pressing me against her, guiding the pressure and cadence as she writhed against me. I saw our reflection in the fly-blown mirror: the girl young and slim and white and the man's face pressed between her thighs, his hands curled around the tight buttocks. Her head was back, the exquisite column of her neck stretched out and her mouth was open with pleasure, little mewing sounds stealing from her lips.

I don't know how long I crouched before her, my tongue lapping, lapping, scooping her cream into my throat where it lay as thick as custard before sliding down my throat. A minute, maybe? An hour? All I knew is that I could not get enough of her...could not imagine being anywhere else than kneeling at my sister's feet with my mouth pressed against her oozing sex. I could feel her body trembling...thrumming, almost, and the clutch of her hands grew ever more frenetic until at last she seized my head and pulled it away.

'Christ!' Her whisper was hoarse. 'Jesus, Mike...no - no more. I can't take it any more.' She gazed down at me with bright eyes and I could see the same look in them as I had seen six years earlier: a consuming lust, a need to be fucked...to desperate need to feel the thickness of a cock inside her and savour the fullness that it would bring: but there was more, too - the realisation that the games we had played before were over. It was her brother she was about to take, and in doing so she was to cross a bridge beyond anything she had done before.

She led me to the bed and climbed upon it, to lie on her back with frightened, bold eyes, and I stared down at her. The rain beat upon the little window and the pale, diffused light stole through the streaming glass to paint her skin in a dappled spectrum of blue and white that somehow emphasised her vulnerability: the pale, slim body and those enormous eyes fixed on mine - eyes filled with fear and yearning and lust; eyes that knew that nothing would ever be the same again but didn't care. Eyes that were soft with love.

For a few moments more we stared at one another and then she spoke, the words thin against the drumming rain.

'It's me, Mike,' she whispered. 'Your sister...your little sister. Are you going to fuck me?' Her eyes flickered over the rampant hardness of my cock.

'I am, I am.'

She growled a little then, a low sound in her throat. 'And will you cum into me?'

I reached forward and laid my hand on the tight roundness of her belly. 'I will...here. Into here.'

'And where else?'

'Wherever I can. Wherever you want.'

'Then do it.' She lifted her legs and wedged her thighs under her arms to bend her body in a tight 'U' shape, and I saw how her buttocks were flattened and her mound was thrust forward. Her pussy lips were open and inviting, the flesh between them a pale, translucent pink, and she stared down at them for a moment before her eyes met mine again in silent supplication. She was ready. Her body was there, folded ready to take me into it, and her eyes were begging me to start.

I climbed over her, aware of how small she looked underneath me, and she grasped my arms and smiled as I carefully positioned the head of my cock against her. The tip nudged the soft wet lips and twitched as I held it there, waiting.

'Are you ready?'

'Do it.'

I'd often dreamed of how I would enter her, if I ever had the chance. Mostly, it was about a single, powerful thrust that would bury my shaft deep into her quivering cunt in one, spine-shattering moment. I'd imagined the flare in her eyes as she felt the violation: the catch of her breath in a long hiss, the tensing of the muscles as the great bulbous head smashed its way to her core. But now, as she lay before me waiting to be impaled, I chose the slow way: the nuzzling of my glans against the soft, wet lips; the gentle pressure to ease it between them. The head swallowed and the ooze of her cream as I displaced it; and then the long, slow glide up into her tight little body until my balls were pressed against her ass and the tip of my cock was touching something deep inside her.

Ah, God! Six long years I'd waited for that moment and it was worth every second. I knew she wasn't a virgin, but her pussy was spectacularly tight and it grasped my shaft every inch of the way. A sucking, cloying grip that caused every nerve end in the head of my cock to tingle as it pressed its way upward. A dizzying, mind-shattering journey that was so much the better because the flesh surrounding me was my sister's, and because she was enjoying every moment as much as me.

Her eyes never left my face, and within their crystal depths I could see every emotion she was experiencing: pleasure, as the tight walls were levered apart by my shaft; trepidation because what we were doing was forbidden, and sheer unadulterated lust as she felt her brother's body entering her own. Her bottom lip was held in her little white teeth almost as if I were hurting her, but I knew I wasn't...even when my cock bottomed out and she lay there, impaled by its full length.

For a long time we were still, each of us enjoying the sensation of being pinned together, and then she began to move slowly under me, her hips rotating and her back arching, and I caught the rhythm. My shaft slid into her, back and forth, back and forth, shining and slippery like a piston. Her hands grasped my arms and she began to whisper as her body writhed underneath me.

'Fuck, Mike... that's good! Ah, yes, yes! That's so good.' She stared at me. 'Why have we waited so long?'

'I don't know honey. I've never stopped wanting you.'

'Nor me.' Her breath whistled through her lips in little panting sounds. 'Chris was no good, you know...not like this. Never like this. I used to...lie and think of what you and me almost did, wondering what it would have been like.'

'Me too.' It was true: everything about her was perfect - her face, her hair...the way she caught her lip in her little white teeth; the look in her eyes as she regarded me. 'I've had other girls, Lisa...a few, but none like you. None of them came close.'

She smiled then, her face radiant. 'There's nobody between us now. I want to fuck all afternoon, and again tomorrow.'

I couldn't argue with that and so we set to with a will, each so conscious of the other. She unhooked her legs and crossed them over my back and I plunged into her over and over and over again, hearing the soft wet slurp of our genitals, hearing her soft whispers and sighs, delighting in the slippery depth of her as I burrowed into her body. She arched her back and clung to me as I rode the long breakers of pleasure and her nipples drilled into my chest and she pressed her mouth to mine. I was immersed in her - Lisa, my little sister. She should have been doing things normal sisters do but was in my bed instead, gasping as I slid into her belly and sighing as I slid out...her hands clutching me and her hair pressed against my cheek. Twice she shuddered in orgasm, her fingers fluttering and her breath tremulous and I rode them out, feeling her cunt twitch and spasm around me: and then I'd start again and she'd squeak and groan and clasp me, calling my name, riding, riding, her back arching with each thrust and her pussy oozing and dribbling around my shaft.

She rolled onto her knees and I entered her from behind, watching with gasping breath as my cock slid between the fluttering wet lips. Her buns were like two tight little oranges, pale and enticing under my fingers, and her back arched sinuously as I stroked my length between them. My fingers levered apart the round globes and watched how her vulva clung to my turgid flesh: grasping...no - caressing it, the flesh slippery and silver, gaping pink and wet when I pulled free. The doorway to my sister, searching for me like a blind mouth until I nudged the head against her again and she swallowed me inside.

She was watching us in the mirror, her little face twisted with pleasure as my shaft sawed back and forth. Her back arched with each thrust as if to draw me deeper, and her breasts wobbled and a soft sigh escaped from her lips.

'Fuck me, Michael...God yes, just like that! Can you see it going in? Can you see yourself taking me?'

My eyes were fixed on the point of our union: the wet clinging flesh and the rim of white froth, and the little star-shaped opening just above her cunt. Clean and pink, moving slightly as my shaft lanced into her.

'Can you see my ass?' she demanded, as if she had read my mind. 'Touch me there.'

I wet a thumb and rested the tip against the tiny hole. The flesh was rougher than the satin smooth skin of her thighs, the ridges crinkled and tight under my touch, and the opening nibbled and sucked at me like a fish's mouth as she moved. The heat of her body radiated out of that little opening and I pressed gently, feeling the elastic resistance until at last the sphincter surrendered and my thumb slid in to the knuckle.

'Can you feel yourself inside me?' she whispered. 'Tell me what you feel.'

Through the narrow, tight walls of her flesh I could feel my thumb pressing against her vagina, rubbing against my shaft as I slid back and forth. 'I can feel my cock...moving in and out...rubbing.' I said. 'It's so far inside you, Lisa.'

She groaned again, that little fluttering noise in her throat like a cat purring. 'I know, I know,' she said. 'The head is...touching me inside. I want it deeper.' She hunkered down on the bed, thrusting her ass higher. 'Try that.'

I plunged down through the narrow pelvic girdle, the angle steeper, my balls slapping against the pale flesh of her buttocks as I fucked her. Each thrust almost vertical now, watching as her body jerked to absorb the impact, watching as her hands grasping the bedclothes in tight little fists. Each thrust drew a gasp from her...a sort of synchronous woosh of breath as if I was pumping air into that tight little channel and it somehow escaped from her lips, but of course I wasn't. Her pussy was as tight as a mouse's ass and every inch I stuffed into her was warm and slippery and tight, and I imagined how the head of my cock was buried deep into her wriggling, trembling torso. She came again then, her cunt spasming and her breaths changing to whimpers, and a fresh bloom of moisture oozed from her body to cream me as I pumped. God in heaven, it was exquisite! A beautiful, trembling girl cumming as I fucked her, whimpering with pleasure and oozing hot cream...and she was my sister. My little sister, writhing in delight as my shaft rummaged in her belly.

The thought tripped me over the edge and I felt the hot lava of my cum bubbling in my balls. I seized her hips and thrust deeper, barely conscious of the moans and the fluttering of her hands. All I could think of was impregnating her...pumping into that glorious, thrumming little body. My seed surged along the shaft and built rapidly at the head of my cock for a glorious moment, and my vision was filled with speckled bands of light as I trembled on the brink.

'I'm cumming, Lisa!' a gasp, a cry almost, my voice hoarse. 'Ah, Jesus...here it cums!'

She grasped the sheet and held still as I burst inside her. Long, searing ribbons of scalding cum jetting into her narrow channel like stormwater into a conduit, splashing and splattering into her trembling womb. Jet after jet: my balls pulsing and my cock throbbing as it unleashed its load... five, six...seven...long spurts, her hips motionless as she accepted my sperm and her throat making that little purring noise. Eight...the flow slowing but not the pleasure...still spinning in a dark, midnight sky studded with specks of ethereal light with nothing else except the incredible burning jets of my seed as they sprayed into her.

And then, at last, the final drops dribbled into her and we were still, like a picture frozen in a moment of time: Lisa kneeling on the bed, looking up at me with wide brown eyes and a little smile on her face and me: still embedded in her, the shaft twitching slightly. With infinite care I withdrew, watching as it finally bobbed free, seeing the wet pink flesh of her cunt close behind me. I'd expected to see my cream, perhaps, but I'd cum too far inside her for that.

We lay side by side, holding hands, each of us silent as the sweat of our lovemaking dried on our skins. At last she stirred.

'I'm not on the pill,' she said. 'Chris and me...well, you know - we'd decided to try for a baby, but then I got your call about Dad so we'd not done anything.' She glanced at me. 'It's probably too early for me to fall pregnant but I should have told you, before -'

I reached over and laid my hand on the flat little plain of her belly, my mind imagining the conception that might, even at that moment, be taking place under my fingertips. My sperm wriggling inside her, racing upwards to fertilise her eggs, not caring that the father was also the brother. How did I feel about that?

'I can't think of any greater gift you could give me,' I whispered.

She turned to me and her eyes were still and calm. 'I think it was supposed to happen, Mike. That time has just been waiting for this moment.'

And as she spoke the sun came out: a weak, watery light shining through the dark clouds that had been with us for so long, and through the little window a patch of blue appeared as the rain moved away.

'We can get on,' I said. 'Take you home to collect your things - then on to my house.' I glanced at her. 'You'll come and live with me, won't you?'

She smiled. 'Of course, but not yet, Michael. There's time for that. Let's spend a little more here, first.' And her arms came up and she kissed me.

***

© Copyright. Hot_Sister.

Not to be reproduced in whole or in part without the express permission of the author.

October 2014.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,739 Followers