Lisa, A Story From A Male Admirer

Story Info
My first sexual experience with a TV.
1.1k words
3.98
29.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on the truth and real people.

It all started in a routine sort of a way. Well, routine in a Literotica sort of way really!

Let me explain. I am a lifetime fetishist. Male, 63, heavy build and hairy to gorilla standard. I experimented at an early age with wet clothing and kept at that converting to female attire through two marriages, two divorces and on to a third marriage. Except for the third marriage, this was all done in secret.

About ten years ago, I discovered latex clothing. I never looked back. I loved the stuff.

So I involved the missus. OK, but reluctant I think describes it. She insisted that I stop the cross dressing, rubber or not, in return for her knowing about my preferences. Then came the Internet, Mach2, RubberPal and of course Literotica plus loads of others.

Then about three years ago my missus seemed to lose her libido. We still loved one another (and still do) but sex seemed to ebb away and indeed, in her case, become painful.

Most marriages wouldn't survive another woman giving sexual favour and ours is no exception. Flying solo and Internet porn is only goes so far and, eventually palls.

So where was this Dominant hairy male's albeit waning sexual appetite supposed to go?

One of the sections on this very site is labelled Transexual and Cross Dresser and I spent quite a lot of time in there, reading about forced feminisation and sucking bloke's cocks. Although I liked cross dressing and the feel of women's clothes on me, I had no real desire to go further with it by shaving and other faffing about plus there was no way I was ever going to be submissive. Just not me.

Then I thought, hang on a sec. I want a woman but not a real one, I like latex dressing and have a few bits of male stuff, trousers, vest and a body suit plus some shorts, a thong and a dressing gown and I have a ton of bondage equipment and I like taking control of situations.

So without further ado I posted a profile on a TV site and re-activated my profile on a BDSM site that I had been on for many years. A couple of blog entries and a quick search and post on the TV site revealed that I had struck gold. Within two months I had entertained, bound and lashed four TV's!! No sex though. Huge thrills and lots of cum leaked but no sexual contact.

Anyway that leads me to the point of this story.

I had gone to a TV meet in a pub and met the delectable Lisa. She had been dressed in a really gorgeous black cocktail dress, short, tight and revealing. Her body was very smooth and slightly tanned and she was tall and slim. Within an hour she asked me to accompany her to a fetish club but I regretfully declined.

She looked me up on the net and contacted me the following day.

To cut a long story short, she was now in my flat dressed in a black sequinned bra, black panties, black suspender belt and sheer black stockings and only a very short pink mini skirt with a diamante decorated buckle. I had her in bondage. I had put on ankle and wrist leather cuffs and used chains and screw link couplings to join them together. She was wearing a fairly severe leather collar and a ball gag. I laid her down on the floor and tightened her bonds and the ball gag. I had left her like that for about fifteen minutes. When I returned, she was putty.

I changed her bondage so that her arms were up behind her back, bodily lifted her back to her knees and then proceeded to give her the requisite red bum using a wooden spoon (my trade secret!), a short rubber whip (very stingy) and a suede flogger. She took it all. I know she has had much greater experiences but this, as she admitted, was very different for her.

I, of course, was enjoying my endorphin laden high of delivering this experience.

I released her from the hogtie and gag and she dutifully crawled the length of my hall on my dog leash.

I then proceeded to investigate whether she wanted to be kissed. She turned out to be an expert and willing kisser.

Whilst in deep submission and on all fours I commanded her to kiss my shoes which she dutifully did. I should add here that I always wear high heels when sceneing. My wife and I are blessed with the same shoe size.

After a couple of minutes, I instructed her to kiss my feet through my nylon pop socks. Then I instructed her to move onto my shiny latex trouser leg which she willingly did and I slowly lifted her head as she did so. When she reached my thigh, I unzipped my fly and reached into my latex thong to release my erect but not rigid cock.

Without a word, our eyes met as my cock slid gently into her warm mouth, the remnants of her bright red lipstick framing and encircling my member. I felt her tongue on my glans and helmet as her mouth slid gently down to the base and my now throbbing cock hit the back of her throat. She held it there as her eyes met mine again. I have never seen such a look; not love or pleasure but deep submission and a desire to satisfy me. Powerful emotions ran between us as she serviced me with her mouth oh so slowly and gently with expert tongue movements and lip pressure.

God she felt good!

I felt her lick off my pre cum. I watched as she closed her eyes in concentration and I reached behind her and clipped her wrists together. She sighed and almost shuddered in pleasure.

She held very still as my load shot out into her warm mouth and I felt her swallowing as my last jerks evacuated my sperm.

As my cock went flaccid and left her mouth, she opened her eyes and smiled up at me. A gentle smile of satisfaction that she had been successful in servicing my needs.

Within a few minutes she had slipped away her job done, back to her own vanilla life and me to mine.

We are both married and neither of us felt that we had betrayed them.

Neither of us is gay.

Perhaps this was a one off, never to be repeated but the feelings were so powerful that I just had to share it with you.