Lisa and Al

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gnawing at my conscience was the fact that she must have had better lovers.

However, I tried to compensate for my, ahem, inadequacies. The one definite asset that I have going for me, I sincerely believe, is a vivid and creative fantasy life. What I lack in certain areas, I feel I more than make up for with a wild and erotic imagination.

To insure that sex was fulfilling for both of us, I created an arena where a lot of clever and seductive games could to be played—using the mind as well as the flesh to achieve a highly fulfilling orgasm.

For example, I took Lisa on an expensive and romantic vacation in Hawaii, utilizing the topical atmosphere to aid in my seductions. Once there, I didn't just rely on the aura of the islands to please her, I used the opportunity and circumstances to act out some of the more kinky fantasies I had.

Details to follow.

First allow me to explain how we arrived at the need for the fantasy games.

When Lisa moved in, I was the one in control. She wanted the things that I had and did her best to please me. There was no hint of the way things would eventually turn out.

The emphasis on physical satisfaction began and ended with my selfish desires. We did what I wanted, using her magnificent body to fulfill my needs and only my needs.

Since I was older, wiser, and wealthier, Lisa followed my directions, at least for a while.

Looking back on the early days from the vantage point of 20/20 hindsight, I think she was playing a wait and watch game—learning perhaps, what she could from me before testing her own wings.

The thought occurs to me now that maybe she wanted to see how far I would go on my own before she took control and led me the rest of the way.

Whatever the reason for her initial compliance, Lisa showed no reluctance in joining me in the kinky games. She was very willing; seemingly, to go along with any and every quirk I came up with, no matter how bizarre.

As I said, at the time, I was consumed with my own physical needs. Lisa's role was simple. She was supposed to do what I told her to do.

And because I'm a pig, she did most of the work in our kinky little sex games.

One night, entering into a regal frame of mind, I proclaimed myself to be king. She, as a mere subject, had to obey all of my commands. Dutifully, Lisa bowed before me, clad like a servant girl in a sheer nightie. As instructed, her boobs and pussy were naked underneath for my eager eyes to view.

On her knees, I bid her to do her pleasant task, sucking me off on command. Like an avid whore, she assaulted my not quite royal cock and brought me to a satisfactory climax, swallowing my copious seed.

The power went to my head, so to speak. During these times, early on, much to my future chagrin, I was very selfish and continually neglected her needs.

Empowered by her seemingly compliant nature, I took more and more advantage of her easy ways. Once, I was even a bit abusive in my pursuit of the ultimate orgasm. Since Lisa is smaller than I am, often our lovemaking involved her being the one on top. Feeling quite the lord and master during these times, I often spanked her ripe and sensual ass as she pumped up and down on my rigid tool, urging her on faster and faster, commanding her when and how often to cum.

From all appearances, it looked like I was the one in complete control of our relationship but, to tell the truth, the situation just didn't feel right. For some reason, I was reluctant to continue developing the alliance in the same pattern. Little did I realize at the time that this passive period of hers was coming to an end. My brief time of being the one in control as we played out the fantasies was about to cease quite suddenly and very completely.

Before it did, I had one last fling at being the one on top.

One weekend, in the afternoon, Lisa was busily folding the laundry in the bedroom. The way it worked in those days, she did most of, if not all of, the chores around the house.

On my way out of the bathroom I had to pass right by her to get out of the room. As I walked toward her I couldn't help notice her sexy outfit. A short, cut-off sweatshirt barely covered her magnificent breasts and displayed her cute stomach. Spandex shorts hugged her tightly, as if painted on, accenting her cute, round, voluptuous derriere. I'm a butt man and beyond doubt, Lisa has the finest rear end in the country. Every time I walked past, I was always admiring it, if not fondling it.

As I walked by on my way to the other room, I stopped short, suddenly captivated by the image of her gorgeous behind enclosed so perfectly in the skin-tight shorts. As if posturing for my fantasy, Lisa bent slightly to pick up a pair of sexy, French-cut ecru panties.

It's not an understatement that the insignificant gesture changed my life.

With her perfect tush jutting out in all its perfection, I couldn't prevent my base urges from taking over. Stopping behind her, taking one more look at the curvy bottom, I began fondling those delicious cheeks, inserting my hand between the velvety feel of the material and the smoothness of her own skin, cupping the globes snuggly, caressing the tender flesh.

I was never more in love.

Her soft and plush rear end was heavenly and I loved the feel of her silky skin as I gently squeezed and caressed the most gorgeous rear end in town. Not content with a mere caress, I worked the fabric down her thighs, suddenly unable to resist the lure of her enchanting, enticing, beckoning butt.

With a heartfelt groan escaping my throat, I dropped my unwanted pants and inserted my already hardening cock into the narrow crack between her cheeks, rubbing inside the groove, going up and down until I became fully aroused. Within seconds, my small but formidable and growing tool reached its full strength.

Lisa paused in her chore while she stood there, bent forward slightly, almost aloof to my frantic overtures. Her cavalier attitude, bored almost, allowed me the time to enjoy the brief pleasure of touching her perfect derriere.

Finally, no longer able to control my lust and my need for her, I yanked the spandex pants all the way down and, rather rudely, pushed her head forward until it rested on the bed. The inviting position, the abrupt angle, caused her fanny to stick out even more against my raging manhood. Desperately, in one quick motion, I thrust into her warm and wet pussy.

With no concern about her needs, cupping her proud breasts with my roughhouse hands, I rode her hard and fast, exploding within seconds of penetration. A loud and embarrassing groan escaped my mouth as my head exploded in an unbelievably intense sense of ecstasy. For a moment I remained in the superior position, savoring the afterglow from the quick yet wonderful fuck. A subtle 'ahem' brought me back to reality. Lisa was indicating her discomfort with the subtle hint. As I slunk off, like a thief in the night, Lisa casually used a pair of my shorts to clean my sperm from her pussy. Throwing the shorts into a corner, she pulled the Spandex up and continued with her chores.

Later that night while in bed, Lisa attempted to coax me into another round of sexual pleasure. Most of the time all she had to do to arouse the valiant warrior for battle was a mere touch of her suggestive hand.

Much to my chagrin, the little guy had shot his wad and was fast asleep for a while.

As I lie on my back, her hand crept forward and fondled my shriveled member through the opening of my shorts. The effort, valiant as it was, failed to rouse any response from the famished warrior. Unfortunately, due to the previous encounter, he was unable to acknowledge the call to duty. The earlier experience had completely exhausted the little guy and nothing Lisa tried could resuscitate him. For all intents and purposes, the little guy remained dead to the world.

As she worked her magic on the flaccid appendage, little did she realize how completely spent and totally satisfied the small soldier was.

Pleading that I was too tired, I rejected Lisa's overtures, a decision that would haunt me forevermore. It wasn't until later that I realized how much I would regret the brusque refusal. But that revelation didn't come until after my world turned totally upside down.

After that encounter, things really began to change in the relationship, especially when I introduced her to my latest game.

In the new scenario, as I explained it to her, I played the role of a professional masseuse, someone she hires and does not know.

For some unknown reason in these games, (subject to intense therapy some day), I often pretended that I was someone other than myself. As a different person, oddly, I seemed to enjoy the seduction much more. Under the auspice of an assumed character, it felt as though I was some stranger leading the reluctant yet responsive girlfriend astray. Maybe part of me was overly concerned that the incredible Lisa could only be satisfied with someone else—someone, dare I say—better.

The basic plot of the game involved me, the pretend masseuse, slyly seducing Lisa—tempting her, as my client, to cheat on her boyfriend—again me, the real person. As an artful professional with magical fingers, I would use my hands to get her so turned on that she would not be able to resist my seductions and succumb to eventual fornication.

I wanted her to cheat on me, with me.

As I explained the rationale behind her betrayal, I suggested that she, in the role, might not be completely satisfied with her boyfriend's performance. The frustration caused by his inferior execution was the motivation behind her acceptance of the stranger's tempting maneuvers. Freud might determine that deep in the recesses of my depraved psyche, some part of me actually wanted to turn my girlfriend into an eager lover who would put out for another, someone more suited to her supreme beauty, someone much better than I.

Sometimes her limited imagination kept Lisa from being able to comprehend the playful scenarios—particularly this one. Demonstrating more reluctance than I wanted, she kept asking why we needed to play-act this way. Especially, she wondered why I showed the desire to be someone else. In particular, Lisa was particularly curious why I always wanted her to cheat on 'her boyfriend' in the games.

Disturbingly, she asked me point blank if I actually wanted her to cheat on me. Reddening, I managed to change the subject, avoiding the truth, insisting that she should just play along, determined that she would enjoy the game. Frowning with apparent mistrust, she looked at me critically but finally agreed to do her part.

We each left to prepare our outfits, such as they were, for the encounter. Stripping down into a pair of silk shorts, I donned a short, terry cloth robe, and waited a few minutes before returning to the bedroom.

As I entered, I observed that Lisa had no problem assuming the role of the prospective customer.

Lisa was lying on her stomach on the bed, barely covered by a large, fluffy white towel. Obviously, under the towel, she was completely naked. A quick but thorough scrutiny revealed that only her shoulders, arms and lower legs were exposed. The towel hid her other assets. Nonetheless, the sight of the partial nudity sent shivers of lust through me.

Freud be damned, there was just something incredibly erotic about pretending to be a stranger while viewing the naked beauty. The whole scene was extremely arousing.

Disguising my obvious lust, I began the charade. At the beginning, I bantered on about the usual nonsense, talking about the weather and other mundane subjects. For her part, Lisa simply rested on the bed, head on her arm, her eyes closed, disregarding my feeble attempts at conversation.

As though I was a mere servant, she ignored me totally, treating me with disdain almost.

No matter how I tried, Lisa would not respond to any of the petty questions I tossed her way. At first, I thought it was simply the interpretation of the role she was playing—employer to unimportant employee. Her surly reticence came about because, as her masseuse, I was beneath her, someone not even worthy of being in her presence. If I didn't know better, I would think she was making me do all of the work in the game, a sort of punishment for making her play along with my warped fantasies.

Disregarding her boorish behavior, I continued performing with my role. Squirting liquid out of the bottle, I lathered my hands with baby oil and gently began massaging her soft shoulders. As usual, the instant I touched her silky skin I began to harden. She always had that effect on me.

In my devious mind, I felt like a conniving stranger with impure thoughts concerning the reluctant girlfriend. As I worked down her arms, loosening tired muscles, Lisa succumbed to the relaxing caresses and drifted into the first stages of sleep.

Like an inexperienced teenager, I slowly pulled the towel down to reach her upper back. As I worked my way down, I finally exposed the top portion of her lovely body.

As my hands splayed across the soft skin of her back, my fingers crept ever so closely to the slopes of her bountiful breasts. With each casual stroke, my fingertips caressed the skin, briefly touching the sides of the firm mounds. The teasing gestures continued until I could stand it no more.

With the sight and feel of her delicious body, it didn't take much for me to really get into my role. Soon I was enjoying the subtle slyness of leading Lisa astray. Shifting my member in my shorts to a more agreeable position, I moved down from her back and went to the end of the bed. Kneeling on the floor, I worked on her feet, gently rubbing her insteps, soles and even the individual toes. Lingering at her feet, I glanced up to make sure she wasn't watching. Squatting even further, I brought my face close to her soles, inhaling the sweet scent. With one last quick check at her dozing figure, I chanced a perversity of mine. I licked her big toe, something I had never done before. Twisting down and around, I positioned my mouth so I could fellate the toe, sucking it in as though I was a whore performing her talent on a drunken sailor.

With the taste on my tongue, I continued with the massage. I squeezed her calves, moving upward, taking my time, relishing the playful teasing. Her breathing slowed and deepened as she drifted further into the depths of sleep, her eyes closed.

Using her drowsiness to my advantage, I crept up to her lovely thighs, my fingers pushing the towel farther and farther up her luscious legs. As I did, the lower part of her gorgeous ass cheeks peeked out from under the end of the towel. Gasping, the wind caught in my throat as I stared at her gorgeous, rounded backside.

Never in my life, had I seen such perfect beauty. The sensuous curves rose majestically, creating a carnal image of raw sexuality. With an endearing glance, my pounding heart tightened as I drank in the lovely sight of the shapely, pleasing globes. Their brazen sensuality captivated me, drawing me towards them, luring me into the depravity of complete and utter surrender.

My breath became shallower, ever shorter, as the fantasy swung into high gear. It was easy to picture myself as the lusting stranger—the horny masseuse who, all of a sudden, had access to Lisa's intimate parts and was able to touch her in such a suggestive manner. Surely, I figured in my role as the seducer, I would be able to lure her into cheating on her boyfriend.

Slowly, ever so slowly, as her breathing patterns continued deeper and deeper, I touched the smooth skin of her beautiful buttocks. My fingers gently caressed the soft, silky cheeks. The exquisite sensation sent shivers up my spine.

Suddenly, my tongue became envious of my fingers, wanting to replace them with oral adoration.

Totally forgetting the fantasy, I stared at the enchanting vision, the round, resplendent rear that excited me so. There was no doubt that her majestic bottom was perfection itself. Her delicious derriere possessed me—owning me. Suddenly, I became more aroused than I ever have before and I felt this uncontrollable, undeniable passion blazing through me, trapping me into a deep web of surrender to this moment, to this beauty. My clouded mind wanted to kiss her here, more than anything I have ever wanted before in my life. My tongue ached as it licked my lips desperately craving to penetrate her ripe hole.

Whispering very quietly, I called out her name to see if she were awake. There was no response, just the sound of slow, steady breathing. The opportunity was there, a time to test one of my deep, hidden cravings. So I took a chance, and by doing so started down a path that took a strange bend.

As if hypnotized, lost in a haze of lust, I leaned forward, very slowly, my worshipful eyes riveted to her lush posterior. Soon, my face was next to her skin.

As softly as I could, my lips barely touched the slope of her cheek just above her thigh, kissing her tenderly—almost reverently. Inhaling deeply, I took in the perfumed scent of her lotion, the scent filling my senses—intoxicating me completely.

My tongue gently licked the round, smooth slope, tasting the silky skin. As an afterthought, I lowered myself carefully, my stomach lying on the bed, as though my body was merely an extension of hers.

My tongue continued its pursuit as if it had a mind and a goal of its own. My lips kissed her curves as my pelvis ground automatically against the bed. My cock hardened as it worked up and down on the mattress as though I was humping the sheets in an act of lewd and perverted lovemaking.

My hands slowly, delicately pulled the lovely globes apart revealing her dark secrets. A silent groan escaped my mouth as I sought with my worshipful tongue, my final destiny; that place between her luscious cheeks.

It was though I was seeking some ultimate surrender to her overpowering beauty. Some deep down need surfaced. The world pivoted and I didn't want to play games with her anymore. Frankly, I didn't even want to be her lover. The only thing I wanted to do was kiss her there, fill this entrance with my devoted tongue, at this spot where no real man would even consider, as if this capitulation would prove a new truth to our relationship, that I wanted to worship her tush as if I was abandoning my very self to her incredible beauty.

The truth was that I wanted, no, needed to humble myself before her with this final act of submission, especially to this one area, this one gorgeous, sexual area of her derriere. In an act of wicked, beautiful perversion, I lusted to succumb to her overall sensuality and devote my entire self to her backside. Subjecting myself completely to worship her there, where no one else would even consider.

Wasting no further time, I licked there, savoring her luscious skin. Then, as if with a mind of its own, my tongue darted out and entered her hole.

My mind clouded over in complete ecstasy, lost in a state of euphoria. It wasn't just the taste. It was the act, the abdicating of my honor, my pride, and my self to this depraved homage. Naturally, I abandoned myself to this feeling, enslaving my soul to her as if I were a supplicant only worthy of this final surrender of devotion. Pushing and pushing, my tongue fucked her hole as I surrendered myself to her in this way.

Unexpectedly, my shorts filled with my seed as if this act too was an act of acquiescence.

As my mind drifted back from this euphoric state of degradation my pride regained its senses. Quickly, I gathered myself and left the room. As I snuck out, I glanced back at Lisa, hoping she slept through the incident. Uncertain, I thought I saw a tiny smile form at the corner of her mouth but I wasn't sure.