Lisa and Al

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Days slipped by as I found myself staring more and more at her lovely buttocks. Every time she strutted by I watched those globes with an ardor that would not die. She filled me with an uncontrollable desire.

Every day I wondered why I had kissed her there. The act was not one that I had ever done before with anyone. My face reddened as I realized that it wasn't merely a kiss. It was something a whole lot greater. It was an act of devotion, a surrender of something very basic in me, to her, and ultimately to her ass.

Needing to reestablish my manhood I proposed another fantasy game for us to play. In this scenario I played a TV repairman who was coming over to fix the broken set. Again, I wanted to be the common laborer arriving to seduce the frustrated girlfriend.

Lisa surprised me this time. Instead of arguing, she seemed eager for this new encounter and jumped right into her role. She changed the scenario. She wanted to be the seducer.

She suggested that she lure this unsuspecting repairman into bed. After I heard her suggestion, I wondered to myself if I was going too far with these games but I was hooked. Deep inside, I had a burning need to follow along this path I had started down wherever it led me. Something was driving me, compelling me to discover this part of me that lay buried in these fantasies. There was no doubt I was compelled to continue.

Dressing in a casual shirt and pants, I left the house giving her time to get prepared. She wouldn't tell me which outfit she would wear to attract and tempt the unsuspecting repairman.

Returning eagerly, I knocked nervously on the door. Surprisingly, I felt butterflies in my stomach. It was easy to admit that I was extremely excited. She answered clad only in a short white flannel robe. The outfit wasn't as sexy as much of her Victoria's Secret nightwear but there was a sense of innocence about it, as if she just finished a bath and was surprised at my arrival. Her lack of seductive apparel was also a statement that she knew that she didn't need to dress provocatively for me anymore. She knew I would respond to anything she had on.

As I pretended to fix her television set, she began with her enticements. Sitting seductively on the couch, she displayed her sexy legs. They crossed casually as I toyed with the set, drawing my eyes to their smooth curves. The whole scene was charged with an erotic aura.

She spoke about the sets problems and then added that the television wasn't the only thing she was having difficulty with. Trying to be casual, I peeked over at her, sneaking another look at her gams.

Her legs were bare and smooth as if she just came from the shower after shaving. The robe was tied loosely around her waist and the slopes of her breasts were barely concealed. Only one thought came to me and I wondered whether she was naked underneath the robe.

Another part of my mind, the part not consumed by her beauty, wondered what she meant by her comments.

"What else are you having problems with?" I asked conversationally, my voice drying up.

"Oh, my boyfriend. He can't satisfy me. I don't think he's enough for me." She stated as if annoyed. I felt an odd twinge of mixed erotic emotions coursing through me. There was a hint of lust coupled with a strong flare of embarrassment.

"He can't?" I choked the words out. "What's the matter with him?" The game was approaching too close to a reality that I hadn't considered.

"He's not, how shall I put it?" Her eyebrows bunched together as she frowned. She looked puzzled yet very coy. "He's not very well endowed. You know. He's not even as big as a little boy."

My face reddened and I looked over at her to check the seriousness of her answer. Watching me glance at her she slowly recrossed her shapely legs, like the Sharon Stone scene, as she asked me another question.

"You work with tools. How equipped are you?" Her eyes arched in a teasing, seductive way. She kept asking me questions as my eyes riveted onto those beautiful, sensual legs.

"How is your tool? Is it bigger than this?" She extended her pinkie finger and wiggled it for effect; as if that was the size she was used to.

"I'm in the mood for a real man. I'm tired of my little boy, boyfriend." Her eyes probed deeply into my consciousness, taking complete control over this situation.

I was torn. A twinge of masochistic lust coursed through me as her words sank into my enfeebled brain. Her comments humiliated me, yet I was somehow very excited. My eyes surveyed the distance between us. Desperately, I tried to look under her robe, to see whether she was naked beneath it but I couldn't quite tell. Her legs were bare but I couldn't see beyond.

My mouth was turning to cotton and I felt a deep need searing through my groin. The blood deserted my brain and a current of raw fervor scorched through me, turning me on more than I have ever been. Even though I started this game as the seducer, now I felt more like the cuckold. Both desires, to be the seducer and to be the cuckold, seared through me, both fighting over which would win. Could I take control once again, throw her onto the bed and ravish her like I used to? Or would I surrender and allow her to turn the tables against me and take absolute control?

Like an idiot, I stood transfixed, staring at her bobbing leg. Studying the smooth silkiness, and the sensual curves, watching it like a bird hypnotized by a snake, as the battle over my destiny raged in me.

She shifted slightly and her robe slowly, seductively, slid up her thigh exposing her creamy, pure skin, revealing the outside of her leg all the way to the tops of her hip. My tongue hungrily coated my inner mouth as I ached to taste her. My breath was short and quick.

Her legs captivated me, snaring me in some carnal web. It seemed like my known world slowly pivoted, turned upside down and came crashing down on me. Everything changed. Reason, control; all sense of my regular life deserted me, leaving me open to her charms, to her overwhelming sexuality.

It didn't take long before I forgot all about the game, about mastering her, turning her into the slut for the stranger. No longer was I the assumed repairman. For that matter, I was no longer sure who I was. Standing dumbstruck, I felt like a mindless idiot, a robot, and an obedient slave. She was still asking me questions, sticking to her role but I didn't even hear the words.

Her legs enthralled me. There was no doubt that I felt under a spell. A spell of pure, raw eroticism. Aroused beyond compare, I was harder than I have ever been. My little guy started leaking. The knots her words put me in and the overwhelming beauty of her seductive legs combined to defeat me.

Her eyebrows wrinkled in puzzlement as she watched me staring stupidly and savoring at her legs. It was usually me directing every event, every detail but like the dummy I was turning into, I remained standing, staring like some awe-struck teenager suddenly confronted by a perfect, beautiful centerfold. A dawning appeared in her eyes and a sly, purposeful smile crept knowingly across her face as she realized her power.

Slowly, tantalizing, she spread her lovely legs, opening them, exposing the delicacy that lie between them. Watching in awe as her legs widened, my mouth watered. She inched the robe up to reveal the source of her womanhood. My eyes focused on the soft fur between her magnificent legs. She leaned backwards onto her elbows, her robe pulling further up over her smooth stomach, her full breasts partially exposed.

Never before had I been so ensnared. Like the fly lured into the deceitful, beautiful fly trap, I flew towards my destiny. Bewildered, enraptured, I sank to my knees and crawled to her, eyes still focused on the object of my desire, my hunger to worship her crushing all other needs.

My adoring mouth gently caressed her toe as if acknowledging some primitive superiority, as if she were an ancient Amazon queen who deserved this humble gesture of acquiescence. Stopping me from my slavish display, she pried my mouth open with her foot. Receiving her big toe into my mouth, I sucked on it greedily like it was a miniature cock. Her other foot caressed my cheek and I groaned aloud in unbridled lust. Then I moved forward, briefly kissing her ankle. My tongue softly licked its way upward, slowly, reverently caressing, over her calves, past her knee, inhaling the freshness, lingering on the inside of her thigh. A tiny weak whimper escaped my throat as I felt myself sucked into a state of total submission.

At this point, I paused at her wonderful womanhood to adore it, needing it, lusting for it as if finalizing my resignation to her superiority. A moan escaped from my mouth with a deep, primitive need. Feelings of arousal such as I had never felt before filled me with desire. Hesitating for a moment, as if not worthy of this devotion, I waited before I began. And then finally, gently, I caressed her delicate folds with my worshipful tongue.

It felt so good there, on my knees, at her pussy, my hands softly cupping her perfect ass cheeks, gently squeezing them. Now, I felt home, safe, at last at the shrine of my existence. My mind lost itself in the abandonment of her pleasure as if I existed only to be here at this place. There were no thoughts of my own needs; in fact my needs became hers.

With the utmost devotion, I brought her to a powerful climax as she roughly grabbed my hair and directed my movements, controlled my tempo, unconcerned about the pain she was causing me. Tenderly I tasted her copious juices, licking all of them up, savoring them like a precious aphrodisiac. Then I softly continued my adorations bringing her down into a pleasurable afterglow. Patiently coaxing her back with my tongue, I brought her upwards again into another sweet orgasm.

This pattern continued, on and on, over and over, as if her needs, her pleasure were the sole reason for my existence. Still I remained glued to her as if my mouth had become a vital part of her blessed womanhood. One thought possessed me; I never wanted to leave this delicious, safe haven.

Finally, as if tired of my devotions, she rudely, forcefully, yanked on my hair and pulled me up to her. Frantically, I ripped off my pants and quickly entered her hot, wet entrance. After a few frantic, lustful thrusts I erupted with a force that totally emptied me as if even my seed was sacrificing itself to her sensuality.

She studied me intensely as I fell over to the side, panting with an overpowering passion, exhausted both physically and emotionally. She glanced at my shriveled member as if seeing it for the first time. For myself, I felt completely satisfied yet wondered if somehow I had not pleased her.

The world had turned and I sensed that everything was different between us.

After that day things did change between us. More and more, I found myself doing all of the housework. In the past she had done everything as I sat lazily in front of the TV usually drinking beer, but now, I was only concerned about pleasing her. She didn't request this alteration in our relationship; I simply took it upon myself to do it. It just seemed sort of natural that I started picking up after her, washing the dishes, doing the laundry, recognizing that some important role had altered between us. She accepted these changes without comment, slipping into her new role easily. Soon she wasn't helping with any of the chores.

One day, not long after our repairman incident, I was loading the washing machine. As I filled it with clothes I picked up a pair of her panties. They were dark blue and silky. I liked her to buy her panties at Victoria's Secret and she had quite a few styles and shapes. I paused in my duties as I fondled them softly, treasuring the fabric with my fingers.

Sweet sensations overpowered my feeble brain, as I loved the feel, the delicateness, and the smoothness. It was easy to visualize the delicate panties on her, clutching her molded hips, rounding her delightful ass, hiding, protecting her perfect pussy. The stunning vision of her sitting on the couch with her legs spread entered my fevered brain. My tongue tasted my lips seeking some distant, promised residue. Slowly I brought the panties closer to my face, envisioning how they seductively clung next to her delicious womanhood. My tongue snaked out, reverently licking the delicate crotch. Inhaling deeply, my nostrils filled with the delicious aroma of her blessed womanly scent.

The embedded image of her beautiful, luscious body filled my clouded mind. With my eyes closed tightly on her vision and my senses filled with her perfume, I didn't hear her walk down the hallway. A small groan escaped my lips as I opened my eyes, my tongue still lingering on her soiled crotch.

Startled I saw her watching me. Turning beet red, I stuttered some incoherent explanation. She examined me like she was determining something important. She smiled secretly, knowingly. She shook her head as if I were some little kid caught playing with himself and walked on.

Dazed, I stared at her proud ass wiggling seductively as she disappeared down the hallway, thinking to myself that it was an odd smile she gave me. She didn't say anything; she just looked at me like I was some kind of mischievous child. A feeling of embarrassment swept over me, along with a feeling of excitement, a mixed combination of senses that created an odd yet powerful effect on my libido. This was a sensation that was happening to me more and more. The more embarrassed I got, the more I demonstrated my devotion to her, the more aroused I became.

With Lisa out of sight, I returned her panties to my face, breathing the cherished fabric once more before releasing them reluctantly to the machine.

Later that night she summoned me into the bedroom. Working steadily, I was cleaning the kitchen when she beckoned. It was odd hearing her call out to me like that but I hurried along eager to be in her presence.

She sat on the edge of the bed in her white robe. Her face studied me intently. My eyes instantly riveted on her lovely legs. They swung slowly below the hemline, her feet bare. She sat at the same place on the bed where I had thrown her down and took her so forcefully just a week ago. Briefly, I wondered if there was some significance to this location and then discarded all thoughts from my mind as I fixated on her legs.

For some reason I felt nervous, unsure of myself in front of her. Somehow, in the course of things, she had become the goddess and I had become her humble servant, waiting instructions, there to do her bidding. A strong, burning desire flamed throughout my mind and body yet I stood motionless in front of her, unable to initiate any action.

My eyes drifted up to her face, reluctantly leaving her lovely limbs. She wore a catlike grin, naughty and a little wicked. Her luscious legs had enthralled me; it was obvious to the both of us. Briefly, I thought back to my days of simply taking charge, throwing her onto the bed, jumping her, ravishing her anyway I wanted but I no longer felt either capable or able to do that.

Like a virtual servant, I waited for her to tell me what to do. Our relationship had changed somehow. And the change seemed very significant, perhaps irrevocable. There was little doubt that she was in charge now, and maybe forever.

She sat there silently, apparently pleased at my obvious uneasiness. As she recrossed her luscious legs my eyes returned to their seductive enticements. My mouth gasped a soft sigh as my tongue rolled around desperately wanting to savor her flesh. She chuckled at how simple it was to control my desires.

She told me to strip. No discussion, no preliminaries, just strip. With the sound of her commands, I became very aroused in my soul yet the little guy refused to get hard. In fact, my tool hung very soft and limp. This disconcerted me. How could I be so excited yet not show it? She snorted in disgust at me as she saw my flaccid, tiny condition. The repellent look and sneer on her face embarrassed me. Yet for some reason, the humiliation of my soft, little thing sparked a blazing fire of lust in me that roared throughout my entire being. My growling stomach, my feeble brain, my conquered groin, my lost heart, all flamed in an all-consuming emotion of submission.

Since I enjoyed our little fantasies, she told me that we were going to play a new game. Nodding in agreement, even though she wasn't really asking me, I agreed eagerly. She soon revealed that I was to be her lesbian girlfriend. She emphasized the word lesbian as she waved her hand in the general direction of my apparent useless appendage.

She held up a pair of white cotton panties in front of her. She told me that I wasn't allowed to wear any sexy underwear because I was going to be the plain lesbian. She emphasized the word plain. My role was the ugly dyke whose only use was her mouth on her pretty friend. To her, I was the homely lezzy who couldn't get a date with a real man so would do anything for her beautiful lover. Her words hypnotized me and I succumbed to my role.

As I slid the panties up my legs, my mind fogged over, surrendering some inner part of me to her magical sensuality. It was easy to lose myself in the role of her lesbian girlfriend, eager to serve her with my adoring tongue. As the softness of the cotton slipped up my legs and enclosed my hips, I felt them hold my little boy thing tightly. The sensation felt oddly sensual and at the same time, very comfortable. She smiled, apparently pleased that the feel of the panties had finally aroused me, causing my tiny cock to react.

She abruptly ended my reverie and spread her legs open. She invited me, with a seductive wave of the hand towards her glorious pussy, to come get my treat. Patiently, she explained that kissing and licking her glorious womanhood was the only pleasure I deserved.

Once again, like a supplicant to his goddess, I fell to my knees and groaned with a passion unmatched in my miserable life. My mouth covered her delicious pussy, lips kissing gently, and my tongue tenderly caressed her throbbing clit. Lowering my adorations, I entered her hot, nasty cavern with my hardened tongue and rapidly penetrated the beloved cavern like with my tiny and appreciative organ of taste.

As the hungry lesbian lover, I licked Lisa to four or five orgasms over the course of the next hour. As for me, time stood still during the beloved task. Throughout the entire procedure my grateful hands reverently cupped the globes of her perfect ass, gently squeezing the cheeks in tenderness as my adoring mouth and thankful tongue worshipped her glorious cunt.

If it had been up to me I would have gladly remained in the humble position forever, totally satisfied with the supplicatory station in life, as her lesbian girlfriend, although to be honest, I felt more like a servant or love-slave, than a lover. Yet I eagerly accepted the role, yes, even cherished it.

Finally, with the conclusion of one last orgasm, Lisa rudely swatted my head away as if bothered by some pesky fly. With no further ado, she covered herself with the covers and turned off the lamp. In the glow of the streetlight I watched as she turned her back to me and quickly fell into a deep sleep. Kneeling still on the floor beside her, I admired the smooth curve of her hip under the sheet. My tongue softly licked her sweet juices off my lips, savoring the delicious taste, etching forever the flavor into my brain. My heart was lost in a simple state of rapture. Never had I felt more desire in my life than I did for her at that moment. It was as if I had finally found my place in life.

The next morning, a pressing need woke up me up. As my eyes accustomed to the body hovering above me, I felt the hairy, sweet, slick condition of her cunt on my mouth and I realized that I was enveloped in the darkness of her crotch.