Lisa & Daddy Ch. 02: Good Girl

Story Info
Lisa decides she will be a good girl for her Daddy.
1.9k words
4.34
25.7k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18 years of age, or older.

This story will make more sense if you read:

Lisa & Daddy Ch. 01: Valentine's Date

* * * * *

Jonathan Cartwright woke slowly. It was late; the sunlight was already streaming in the bedroom window.

Still half asleep, he reached out, seeking the warmth of another body, and was surprised to find the bed empty.

Why was he expecting someone to be in his bed? His wife, Karen, had left him years ago.

Suddenly, it came back to him. Last night. His daughter, Lisa.

It felt like someone had punched him in the stomach. Gasping for air, his heart pounding, he jumped out of bed. He grabbed a pair of pants from the floor and pulled them on, racing from his bedroom.

The doors to Lisa's bedroom and her bathroom stood open. He heard sounds from downstairs, and raced down the stairway.

As he neared the kitchen, he smelled bacon frying. Looking in, he saw his beautiful daughter, dressed in a baggy sweatshirt and pants, standing at the stove.

Seeing her, he began to cry. "I'm so sorry..." he croaked out.

Walking quickly up behind her, he threw his arms around her, hugging her tightly. It felt good... like caring for and protecting his little girl. There were none of the sexual feelings that had plagued him recently.

"Daddy, NO! Let me go!"

Jonathan jerked away, crestfallen.

"I don't want to overcook the eggs," she snapped. "Just go sit down, and I'll bring out breakfast as soon as it's ready."

"Sweetheart, we need to talk. I am so sorry..."

"Not now Daddy. Just go wait for breakfast, OK?" she said, a little more softly.

Jonathan sat at the dining table, his head in his hands, until Lisa appeared with their breakfast. She set his plate in front of him, and sat down across the table from him with her own breakfast.

"Lisa," he said quietly, "please talk to me."

"You want me to talk Daddy? Then listen to me. What we did last night was my choice. I don't know why I've been teasing you. I know you have been so lonely since Mom left. And I wanted to make you feel good. I don't know why I dressed the way I did, and flirted with you, but I liked it when you looked at me. I liked knowing that a real man like you could be excited to see me. And you know what Daddy? Last night was amazing. The most amazing night of my life. I liked it."

"I know baby. But those are things that a man should never do with his daughter. I should protect you, not take advantage of you."

Suddenly Lisa started to cry. Between sobs, she gasped out, "Wasn't I good enough for you Daddy? I know I'm not as sexy as Mom, but I thought you wanted me. Didn't I do it right?"

Jonathan came around the table and knelt down next to her, hugging her. "You were wonderful baby. You are so, so pretty. And you deserve to have someone your age who appreciates you, and loves you. But I am not the man for you. We need to get some help Lisa. Someone to help us get past this."

"Daddy, please stop. I am an adult. If I want to talk to someone, I will tell you. And now you spoiled breakfast. I hope you're happy."

Lisa jumped from her chair and ran upstairs, slamming the door to her room.

* * * * *

Over the next few days, things settled down to a kid of normal. Lisa continues to wear sweats and loose clothing around the house, and mostly kept to herself.

Jonathan scheduled an appointment for himself with a therapist, and told her the story. She agreed that it was important for Lisa to talk to someone, but said that she needed to come to that conclusion on her own... Jonathan could not force her. She also said that it was very important for Jonathan to get some help, but he did not schedule a follow-up appointment.

Gradually, things began to thaw at home. Lisa had dinner waiting most nights when Jonathan got home from work. They talked about their days, and watched TV together. But whenever Jonathan tried to talk to her about counseling, Lisa simple went to her room and closed the door.

One Saturday, she came home from soccer practice wearing shorts and a t-shirt, soaked with sweat. Jonathan was sitting in the living room reading when she came in.

"Hey baby! How did it go?"

"Good. I'll be down in a minute."

She went upstairs, showered, changed into her sweats, and came back downstairs. She looked at him, a sad expression on her face. "I'm a good girl, right Daddy?"

He paused for a moment, not sure how to respond. "Yes, baby. You are perfect. You are the best daughter I can imagine, and I'm very lucky to have you.

She nodded, and said, "I'm going to sit outside and read for a while. Can we order pizza tonight?"

"Whatever you want."

"Thanks Daddy."

* * * * *

Lisa closed the door of her bedroom, and make sure she pushed in the lock button. She quickly pulled off her sweats, and looked at herself in the full-length mirror.

She was wearing the lacy bra and panties that she had bought at Victoria's Secret before her Valentine's date with Daddy. Daddy said her bra was pretty! She cupped her breast, pushing them together, looking at her cleavage critically.

She remembered when her Daddy had slid her dress off her shoulders, and leaned down and kissed her. She unhooked her bra, and let it fall. She squeezed her breasts, remembering his hands and mouth on her, his lips sucking her hard little nipples.

She slid down her panties and brushed her fingers lightly over her the lips of her pussy. She felt the wetness, and remembered him touching her.

She opened her dresser drawer, and dug out the small vibrator she had hidden beneath her underwear. She laid on the bed and closed her eyes.

With one hand, she turned on the vibrator, running it over her clit. With the other, she squeezed her boob, punching and pulling at her nipple.

Her breath came in short little gasps as she remembered her Daddy's hands on her. She spread her legs wide, imagining his strong body between them.

She slid the vibrator slowly between her lips, into her pussy. She slid her hand from her breast, down her body, and began to play with her clit as she pumped the vibrator in and out, remembering her Daddy fucking her.

"Oh yes, Daddy," she whispered, "fuck me just like that. Fuck me!"

She pumped the vibrator faster, imagining his thick, hard cock penetrating her, again and again.

It seemed like only seconds before she felt herself cumming. She moaned as her pussy clenched tightly around the vibrator.

Slowly relaxing, she turned off the vibrator and slid it under her pillow. She fell asleep, as she did every night, missing the feel of his warm hard body next to her.

* * * * *

Jonathan finished clearing the table after dinner. Lisa was sitting in the living room, watching a home improvement show on TV. He dropped onto the couch next to her.

"Oh good, I love this show!"

She looked at him curiously. "Am I still your good girl, Daddy?"

He looked at her briefly. "Of course you are baby. You'll always be my good girl," he said, turning back to the TV, as a wall came crashing down, barely missing Chip Gaines.

Lisa patted his leg, and then quietly slipped upstairs.

She came back down, just as the TV show was ending with the big "reveal" of the remodeled house. She dropped down on the couch beside her Daddy.

He turned to her as the show switch to a commercial.

"Lisa... what are you wearing?"

"My special bra and panties Daddy. You said they were pretty."

"Baby, you can't do this. I love you, but we can never do that again."

"I don't want to be a good girl Daddy. You ignore me. And you don't look at me like you used to."

He couldn't keep his eyes from sliding down her body... her beautiful, sexy body. He couldn't help remembering how soft and warm her skin felt under his hands.

"Lisa, go upstairs and put on some clothes, and we'll talk."

She leaned over and put her arms around him. He felt he soft tits pressing against him, as she kissed him. Her lips brushed his, and then her tongue slid into his mouth. For a moment he gave in to the feelings that swept over him. He kissed her back, hungrily. He felt her hand slip down between them, stroking his cock through his pants.

"That's enough, Lisa," he said, trying to push her away.

"I don't want to be your good girl Daddy. I want to be your bad girl. I want you to fuck me."

She leaned in and kissed him again, grinding her body against him. Her hand squeezed his cock, and he realized it was hard, and throbbing. Something inside him snapped.

He pulled her down across his lap, and brought his hand down on her ass, spanking her. He smacked her smooth round bottom again and again.

Lisa was crying. "Let me be your bad girl Daddy. Take me like you did that night. Show me how much you love me."

He pulled down her panties and spanked her. Her ass was so firm and smooth, and he spanked her until it was red and hot.

She squirmed against his stiff cock, trapped beneath her. "I'm a bad girl Daddy. You need to fuck me."

"We can't do this, Lisa! This is not a game! You can't tease me like this!"

"Don't you want me Daddy? My pussy is so wet for you. I want you to fuck me!"

"Alright, if that's what you want!"

He through her back onto the couch and ripped her panties aside. She spread he legs wide, showing him her glistening pussy, as he pulled off his shirt and pants.

He climbed onto the couch, between her legs, and angrily thrust into her. She moaned as he penetrated her, and began to whimper as he thrust into her fiercely, again and again.

She wrapped her arms around him, her fingernails digging into his skin. She pulled him down, and kissed him, their mouths locked together, tongues wrestling, as he fucked her.

Her legs wrapped around his, pulling him tight against her, grinding her clit against his body each time he pounded into her.

Their bodies writhed together, the couch rocking under them, Lisa's ass perched awkwardly on the edge of the cushion. Suddenly she slipped. Somehow, they twisted as they fell. Jonathan found himself on his back on the floor, Lisa on top of him, stilled impaled on his cock.

She looked at him, a fierce, animal look on her face, and began to bounce up and down. He grabbed her hips, feeling her firm young muscles beneath his fingers, and thrust his hips upward, driving his cock deep into her.

Their hips met again and again, smacking together, and bouncing apart. Jonathan slid his hand between them, spreading her wetness over her clit, rubbing it in time with their fucking.

Lisa threw her head back and screamed, her pussy squeezing around his shaft. Jonathan drove into her one more time and held her tightly against him as his cock erupted, spewing his cum into her.

She collapsed on top of him, kissing him again, as their passion slowly subsided.

"Daddy," she whispered. "Can I sleep with you again tonight?"